Total Woman Excursions 14

Story Info
Fall Festival: Lingerie Football, Noreen.
1.8k words
4.53
9.2k
3
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Thanksgiving Day was proclaimed to commemorate the sacrifice and friendship of the Pilgrims and the Indians. Today it commemorates feasting and football. Fallston was on the sidelines of the annual Total Woman Excursions lingerie football game. Most of the host guides were on the field. In the past, touch or flag football on a 40 yard shortened field was the norm. But as the rivalry grew over the years, it escalated to tackle. There had been so many fouls called that the staff finally gave up and let them play rough.

The uniforms, from bottom to top, were sneakers, knee sox, knee pads, thong panties, midriff tee-shirts over light shoulder pads and helmets. Bras were optional depending on the will of the player. Most precluded them as too confining and not titillating enough for the spectators who voted for the game's MVP: Most Voluptuous Player.

Though only the third quarter, Fallston already had a couple candidates for his MVP vote. White Team's center was suitably weighty for that position; at least her breasts were suitably weighty. The Black Team's tight end was lithe and her breasts shook tantalizingly as she blocked or ran to receive a pass. Fallston wanted to throw her his own kind of pass to see if tight end was a true title. The White quarterback had amazing abs that rippled when she threw the ball. A drawback to the vista was the amount of dirt and grime that covered the bodacious athletes' sweaty bodies.

The score was even. The Blacks had the ball on the 15 yard line of the Whites. Black's quarterback tucked the ball and ran left, straight into White's guard. Bam! Both players fell in a tumble and the ball popped out. A scrum broke out to recover the fumble. The inevitable clothes tugging led to the inevitable clothes tearing. Shreds of cloth flew through the air as players ripped, rolled and scrambled for the ball. When the pile of bodies was unleveraged, White's safety held the ball high.

On the next play, the players, now wearing even less than before, gave one last ditch effort to win the game. White's quarterback ran right in a sideline sweep, both teams in support and pursuit. They ran right at, and over, the sideline and Fallston. The heap of bodies rolled to a stop as the whistle blew. Tie score, end of game. Fallston lay with a face full of bare boobs, White's center on top of him. Another's softness cuddled his groin. He felt bodies shifting and rubbing as the pile unpiled. Black's tight end gave him a hand up.

"Good game, good sport" she laughed as she slapped his butt. Her swing jiggled her soiled bare tits. Several players were in a heated discussion. Someone shoved someone; there was more shoving and hair grabbing broke out. The remaining intact teeshirts didn't remain intact much longer. Cooler heads intervened and pulled the combatants apart. The sides separated and headed to the locker room.

Fallston's host guide Noreen, the White team's safety who had recovered the fumble, jogged over. Her teeshirt was torn down the front. One boob poked through the gap as the other tit matched its twin's bounce, but 'modestly' covered. Noreen unclipped the chin strap and doffed her helmet. Her dark red wavy hair cascaded around her shoulders and down her back. Her green eyes twinkled about the same as her smile.

"Did you see me recover the fumble? How did you like the game?"

"Yeah, and other than that final play, I loved it." Fallston's slacks and sweater were covered in dirt, his face smeared with mud.

Noreen hugged his arm. "Come on. You need a shower too. Let's not waste water." She led Fallston to the locker room. The women athletes were in various stages of dress, mostly undress. They put away sneakers, pads and thongs in gym bags. The remains of tee-shirts hit the trashcans. Helmets were shelved. With towels over shoulders, the women trooped to the already vaporous group shower.

Noreen stripped and stowed her uniform and gear. Fallston saved Noreen's torn teeshirt from the trash and kept it as a souvenir. She undressed Fallston and telephoned staff to bring him fresh clothes.

"So, who gets your Most Voluptuous Player vote?"

He cupped both her breasts and said "You."

"That's sweet but it would look biased. I'm your host guide. Any of the others catch your eye?"

"A couple but I haven't decided yet."

"It's an important decision. Only one woman each year gets the title and the bragging rights. You should considerate your vote carefully. Let's go re-examine the candidates." Noreen led Fallston to the group shower.

Fallston stepped into a bevy of beauties: wet, soapy, athletically toned and trim beauties. The hot water steamed the room but he could clearly see everything he wanted or needed to see. However, first impressions could be deceiving. Further inspection was warranted.

"Ladies, Fallston says he hasn't decided on MVP. Does anyone want to help make up his mind?"

Every hand went up to a chorus of "Yeah, me...I'm ready...Over here..." Wetter and cleaner, with helmets and uniforms off, Fallston couldn't distinguish the individual players. He said so. Noreen had a solution.

"Everybody line up in their team positions. Whites get on this side; Blacks come over here. No more fighting. Game's over. Be good sports while Fallston makes his choice."

The host guides shuffled into their team lineups. Fallston started in the backfield of White. The running back was a tall black woman. Her musculature rippled under her ebony skin. He walked around her looking up and down, trailing a palm on her ass and abdomen like he was rounding a marble column in a gallery. She flexed the muscles beneath his hand, showing off her tone. He nodded to her bright smile and moved on.

White's quarterback stood behind the heavy center. The center was crouched over in her stance. Fallston pushed the QB aside and took her place. He crouched and reached between the center's splayed legs. He rubbed her cunt lips with his fingers. They were slick with her excitement. Fallston squatted deeper and reached further, cupping her hanging globes, remembering his face full of contact with the treasures. They were pendulous, still weighty but somewhat firm. He pinched the nipples. The center groaned. Fallston stood and slapped her butt, moving on.

Fallston rounded the line to the Black side. The tight end held his gaze as he cupped and bounced her boobs. The globes were firm and the nipples danced as he patted them up and down. He thumbed her nubs. His hands descended to her crotch. His long finger entered her and she clamped down on it, forcing him to pull hard to remove it. Fallston discovered that the position matched the condition; she truly was a tight end.

And so it went, each player examined. Fallston mentally eliminated some as he toured the room. It was a difficult decision but he finally made up his mind. He whispered his choice to Noreen. She announced the decision and there were congratulations all around. The women helped Fallston finish his shower. The staff had brought clean attire for Fallston.

After a hearty supper, Noreen and he departed for Fallston's suite. The day had been long and rigorous so they retired early. Noreen stroked his inner legs as her mouth stroked his growing erection. When he was ready, she rolled him into her cradling hips and they made near-endless missionary love until Fallston fell asleep in the saddle.

The room was dark when he woke alone in bed. His eyes adjusted to the minimal light. Someone was lounging in the stuffed chair across the bedroom. She rose and approached the bed, climbing in. Her face came close to his and she held his gaze with her big brown eyes before kissing him. Her kiss was warm and gentle. She lingered. Her bonnet of brunette hair dangled around his cheeks and forehead, tickling him, teasing him.

"I wanted to thank you properly for awarding me the MVP."

Fallston reached under and pushed his middle finger into her. She clamped it tightly, again demonstrating her claim to be a true tight end. He probed for her G spot and excited it. She gave a small gasp and smiled widely. They kissed some more.

Her hand found his prick, already starting to grow with anticipation. She lightly stroked its length with a flesh ring made of thumb and index finger. They kissed again. She broke off and rose to sitting, leaned in and kissed the tip of his erection. It was now fully grown.

Sitting astraddle his hips, she ran her slickened cunt lips along his rod, transferring lubrication to him. Adjusting her position, she centered her core on the tip and leveraged it up. Holding his gaze in the dimness, she pushed down, taking him in with little stutter strokes.

She began a slow tempo, quickened it, and then slowed it again. She made long strokes. Her firm breasts, so little sag, vibrated and rippled. Her shoulder length hair swayed. Her nipples danced to the beat of the music played by their interconnected groins. Her tube snugly sheathed his cock. She knew that was her best feature and employed it generously in gratitude to his choice of her.

When Fallston moaned, she knew to slow a little and allow him to cool a bit. Then she quickened the pace, reheating his brain, his face becoming flush. Over and over she led him up and let him down, but never quite as far down as before. He was climbing the staircase of happiness, two steps up and one step back. The top of the stairs was a long way from the bottom but Fallston was approaching that top landing. He was breathing hard, as if he was really climbing a long stairway. She was also getting high on the sensations and sought to conclude the event. On the next high, she plunged down and clamped hard, pressuring his cock with all of her strength. Fallston topped the last step and hosed his semen into her tightness. He groaned, moaned and blew out his cry of ecstasy. She matched his volume with her own announcement of pleasure.

When the waves of sensations passed, she carefully dismounted but lay over him, trapping his dwindling meat between their groins. Her hair fanned across his face. Her hugs poked her nipples into his. They lay quiet except for little caresses: earlobes, shoulders, back. He palmed and massaged her ass. She stirred, raising off and getting out of bed. She left the room. Fallston was alone again in bed. Noreen returned to lie at his side and keep him company through the remainder of the night.

Lying in a relaxed afterglow, Fallston's thoughts turned to the future. Today was Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, the kickoff of the merchant favorable Xmas shopping season. He mentally ticked off the friends and relatives he needed presents for. He hoped that Total Woman Excursions had a limo and a host guide to act as personal shopper who could accompany him to the Mall.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers