Total Woman Mentors 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
371 Followers

Mr. Walden started with long slow strokes of his cock along Brandi's warm juicy flesh tunnel. He felt every millisecond of the caresses to his sensitized cock nerves. At mid-depth he cycled his corona across her G spot. Brandi moaned affectionately and pecked an encouraging kisses on his earlobe.

Mr. Walden increased the speed and shortened the length, always going deep but withdrawing at least enough to hit her G spot before reversing inward again. The sensations on his cock were delightful and Brandi's sensual moans and whispers were alluring and ego boosting.

Mr. Walden was coming into his rise and his strokes got quicker and shorter. His breathing gusted. He felt the familiar tingling and went 'all-in' as he crossed the threshold. Mr. Walden arched his back and momentarily lost muscle control. He shuddered noisily and flooded her interior with cum. Brandi encircled her man in embracing arms and thighs as he collapsed his full weight on her body.

Mr. Walden rested in Brandi's pelvic saddle; he let the post-orgasmic glow percolate through his veins and leisurely dwindle away. Brandi rubbed his back, shoulders and arms. She gleamed with satisfaction. Again she had confirmed her talent for driving her man through a real power-gasm.

Mr. Walden rolled over on his back beside her and fell into a fatigued sleep. Brandi watched his face to be sure he was resting peaceably. Then she let her own weariness drift her into slumber-land.

Light filled the room when Brandi awoke. Mr. Walden was mumbling in his sleep and his rapid eyelid flutters revealed he was dreaming. It must be a good dream because his lips were smirking and, on a glance, she saw his erection was back to full strength again. Her implicit reaction was to help his dream along. She quietly shifted her position to kneel between his spread legs.

Brandi leaned in and kissed the firm V beneath the cock crown. Mr. Walden mumbled in his dream state. She licked the upper half underside and lingered to flutter the cap slit with her tongue tip. Emboldened, she kissed the upper cap and slurped the knob past her lips before letting the newly moistened skin out again. She tentatively lapped the sides of the shaft. She continued to sweep her flat tongue from root to tip. Capturing the knob inside her lips again, she gently levered it up until it was standing tall.

Brandi realized that Mr. Walden hadn't emitted a mumble for a while. She looked up. Mr. Walden's eyes were open and he was intently watching her service his cock. They locked eyes with his knob comfortably encased in her mouth. Neither one blinked or moved. Brandi finally broke gaze, adjusted her angle and pushed down. Mr. Walden's sizable erection packed her whole mouth but was still not yet entirely seated inside her warm cavity.

Brandi swallowed once and pressed on, popping his large knob past her tonsils and into her throat. As her lips encircled the root of his cock, she swallowed again, rippling her gullet along his corona. That got a moan out of Mr. Walden. Brandi backed off to catch her breath. Bolstered with oxygen, she set a pace of strokes that brushed her tongue along his shaft, placed suction on the crown and darted his knob in and out of her throat. Occasionally she would peek at Mr. Walden's face, seeking his approval of her methods. Mr. Walden was grinning each time which she took as encouragement to continue.

By now, Mr. Walden's head was laid back with eyes closed and he was moaning every time his knob entered her throat. His breathing shortened to gusts and his moans got louder. Brandi took a deep breath and pushed him into her throat. She swallowed repeatedly and heard Mr. Walden cry out. She backed off as his spunk erupted in her mouth. The first two bursts filled her mouth cavity and she quickly swallowed between breaths before three more squirts poured forth to refill the evacuated space. She was preparing to swallow this second serving when a small final glob burped out his tip. She waited but no more came. Assuming that final sprit was the last of it, Brandi slid the goo down her throat. She carefully removed Mr. Walden's cock from her mouth and laid it gently on his groin. She licked her lips and smiled.

Mr. Walden smiled back. "Hope you're still hungry. I know I am. Let's go get a real breakfast."

They donned light gym shorts and tee-shirts. Mr. Walden wore sandals; Brandi slipped into high heels. The pair strolled to the main dining room. Brandi's unfettered tits jiggled beneath the strained thin cotton as she strutted on her clacking heels. Mr. Walden copped a feel when they paused to open the dining room door. Upon entering, Mr. Walden saw that a few of the other father-daughter couples had arrived before them. All of the other female students were topless.

"It appears you are over-dressed, my dear."

Brandi quickly rectified her fashion faux-pas by gripping the hem of her tee-shirt and whipping it over her head. Her hair re-settled into a mussed up cascade of curls. Mr. Walden sighed as he watched her impromptu show. Brandi really was a splendid piece of feminine physique. But now he must relinquish her to the mid-morning raffle that reshuffled the partners.

Mr. Walden and Brandi moved toward a friendly cluster where a topless brunette and redhead held two gentlemen in cheery conversation. Their breasts jostled when they giggled. Mr. Walden started day-dreaming about which one might be his next pair-mate. He prayed that she would be enthusiastic and talented like Brandi. His cock twitched with impatient anticipation.

bhuff
bhuff
371 Followers
12