Total Woman Pageants 06

Story Info
North America: Mrs Texas, Tricia.
4.3k words
4.71
12.5k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Victor's doorbell rang. He opened to find his latest tutoring subject. She wore a leather neck collar with silver rings peeking beneath her shoulder length red tresses. Her outfit was a tight fitting sleeveless black dress, cut low in the cleavage and high on her thighs. Her strappy black heels held ankle rings with little locks for closures. She carried her overnight bag in both hands in front, as if further shielding her dress obscured pussy. The wrists cuffs held rings also. She handed Victor an envelope and said "This is my letter of introduction." Victor opened the letter and read:

To: Victor, Senior Pageant Trainer

From: Ms. Smith, Chairwoman, Total Woman Pageants Board of Directors

Subject: Tricia, Mrs Texas, Contestant for Mrs North America

The bearer of this communique is Tricia, the current Mrs Texas. She is a candidate for this year's Mrs North America. She is gifted with intelligence and beauty. Total Woman Pageants has been retained by her benefactor to perfect her in every way in order to outclass the competition in the upcoming pageant.

You are at liberty to use any and all means and methods necessary to instill in her the arts and skills demanded both onstage and backstage to win a world class beauty pageant. Please afford her the FULL range of your specialized tutoring. However, if at any time, you find this candidate to be a reluctant or recalcitrant, feel free to return her to us without any regret or further obligation. She and her benefactor have been briefed on these terms and conditions and both have agreed in writing.

This Board, her benefactor and especially the pageant judges will truly appreciate your upmost attention to refining her abilities. As always, we thank you for favoring us with your valuable time and labors.

Victor folded the letter and looked over his latest charge. She was standing with eyes down, waiting his instructions or dismissal. He stepped out, waved the limousine driver on his way and ushered the woman inside, closed and locked the door and resigned himself to another long grueling week of work.

Tricia stood in the room still clutching her overnight bag in front of her. Victor took the bag, opened it and found numerous toys, restraints and scraps of fabric. He rummaged and found the key for the locks and restraints and pocketed it. He dropped the bag and surveyed his latest assignment, wiping his palm on her hips and torso as he strolled around her. Stopping behind, he found the zipper tab under her shoulder length hair and drew it downward. Her black bra strap and thong waist band appeared in the gap.

"Remove the dress, please."

Tricia took the shoulder straps over her arms and to the floor. Her bra was a pushup, and pushup it did, into a wondrous creamy valley of freckled flesh. She was not fat but carried more body weight than the usual younger woman contestant. Her hips were trapped in a thong that was a size too small, cameltoe conspicuous. Victor thought training her might be a challenge but one he relished.

"Stand straight, eyes forward, hands clasped behind your back, don't move, and just answer my questions. Now, why are you here?"

"My husband has left me because he thinks I am inadequate. The Mrs North America pageant is in a few weeks; it's a fetish and bondage competition. Winning it is the start of my plan to get him back. I am here to learn how to succeed at these special types of contests."

Victor ran his finger over her cameltoe, pressing into the softness under the thong. He strolled around her again, patting her soft exposed ass cheeks. He toyed with the wrist cuffs, testing their strength and tautness on her arms. He discovered they were locked on. He checked the clasp on her collar and was unsurprised to discover that it also locked. He walked around and knelt in front of her. The heels were tall and, again, were locked on. He examined the cameltoe closely from this optimum vantage point. He detected the odor of her musk.

Standing, he walked one more circuit and stopped behind her. He leaned in close to her ear.

"Go to the guest suite and settle in. Dinner is at eight o'clock in the dining room. Dress is formal. We will discuss your schedule and training program for the week. Don't be late."

With that, he slapped her ass and sent her to her room.

Victor was sipping his cocktail as Tricia floated into the dining room. Of course, she still wore the locked collar, cuffs and heels; their key was currently suspended on the bead neck chain under Victor's shirt, readily available if he should need it. She had found a light blue gown, the color matched her eyes. The front draped her cleavage with folds and scallops, allowing hints of her braless nipple bumps under the shrouding fabric. It was smooth across her waists and hips, displaying no panty line. The skirt was split up the back of her legs so she could stride rather than shuffle in her heels. Her collar and wrist rings held short jewelry chains to match her silver chain ear baubles.

As she walked towards him, her breasts jostled freely under the dress. Her silvery jewelry chains glittered in the soft light and her red mane bounced gently. Victor helped her sit. As they ate, they discussed the week ahead. Victor wanted her to exercise each morning before a light brunch. The early afternoon would be skills training, the rest of the day reserved for presentation and display skills training. He expected her to keep him company in his bed overnight. Tricia gave her complete consent to the agenda.

"Other than fetish roles, what are your arts and talents?"

"I love music. I sing a little and play several instruments: violin, oboe and piano."

"Good variety. We will see what we can do with those combined in a fetish program. Now let's break the ice and properly start the week. "

Victor stood and gave her a hand up. He turned her to face the table and leaned her over it. He gathered her split skirt and draped the panels aside her hips, exposing her bare ass. Victor unzipped and dropped his pants. He knocked his shoes against the inside of her heels, signaling her to spread her legs wider. She complied unspoken. He fingered her slit, finding it moist, ready for him. He was certainly ready for her.

His knob slid in easily, and then the shaft followed until his lower belly was warmed by contact with the bare flesh of her ass cheeks. He put a hand on her head, pressing down to lay her cheek against the table cloth. Her eyes were closed; her boobs compressed to splay out as squished roundettes on the underside of her torso. He pulled and pushed back into her tunnel. She moaned. Victor was enjoying the warm wetness enclosing his erection. His first with a woman was always a delightful adventure as he reconnoitered the differences between the individual contestants. Nothing about Tricia was as yet unpleasing. He continued the trek.

Victor had been a long time between matings and he was not his usual resilient self. Too soon he came inside Tricia and thereby launched the beginning of her week of practice and training. Preliminaries accomplished, he dismissed her to her suite, told her to prepare herself. He would join her there later tonight.

Tricia rose, smoothed her garb and exited. Victor remained and enjoyed the rest of his coffee and dessert, his second dessert as it were.

Victor entered her suite nude. Tricia could not remove her restraints without his key, but she had removed all else. She lay in bed, turned on her side to watch his approach into her suite. Her red waves of hair hung askew around the back of her head. Her makeup dark eyes, partially obscured by her bangs, rosy high cheek bones and bright red lipstick were crinkled in a Mona Lisa smile of shy welcome. Her large round breasts hung sidewise and were shelved on an arm almost buried beneath the masses. The nipples appeared larger; Tricia had used rouge to enhance their size and color in contrast to her lightly freckled skin. Her waist formed a swale between her shoulders and hips, abdomen bulls-eyed by her navel. Her cunt was bare, forming an inviting V between her thighs. Her long legs stretched to her strappy black bondage heels.

Victor felt his cock jump. Tricia saw the judder. Rather than assume she was the cause, she thought it might just be his movement across the room. Victor came to the edge of the bed and poked his hardness at her chin. She maneuvered her jaw into a proper angle and licked.

Victor maneuvered his fingers under Tricia's boobs. He hefted the masses together in one hand and bounced them, feeling their weight. His other hand fingered her clit. Tricia licked and kissed his cock, but only the tip and knob. She had not received an invitation to go further. Victor buried his fingers in her vagina: one at first plumbing shallow depths, then two in a finger scissoring movement and then three with rotating half hands inside. Her walls were supple and ridged, ready to provide a slippery burnishing to his rod. And Victor's rod was aching for a good burnishing; but first things first.

Victor held her head by her wavy locks and pushed his growing groin stiffness past her red lips. Tricia ran her tongue all over the surface, mentally tracking the route, trying to touch every spot. Victor noted and appreciated the courtesy Tricia showed in trying to learn as much about him as quickly as possible. A week can sometimes fly by without a proper introduction.

Victor pulled out, both fingers and cock. He stroked Tricia's flank and pushed her hips to roll her on her back. He climbed in and lay on his side next to Tricia. His fingers twitched at her rouged nipples. She stared at the ceiling, then didn't as she closed her eyes. Victor palmed the breast fully. Victor closed his eyes also...and fell asleep.

Victor woke as he felt Tricia's fingers circling his knob. They lay as they had when they dozed off. His cock re-hardened in response to her ministrations. He kneaded both tits in succession, interchanging grabs, slaps and pinches until her nipples and her moans hardened in reply.

Rested, invigorated and aroused, Victor crawled atop Tricia, scooted up her body, over her mounds and demanded re-entry. She was most welcoming. His cock hit the back of her mouth before he was fully settled and braced. She explored him some more with her tongue. Finding much the same as before, she palmed his butt cheeks and dragged him in further, avoiding the gag reflex by swallowing quickly, over and over. Victor groaned his orgasm and gave her something to swallow. What was it with this woman that got him so high and so low so quickly and repeatedly? She was a rollercoaster of passion.

When he was down from his cum, he took Tricia's wrist restraints and locked them together at the bedhead. He locked her ankles together at the bedfoot. He left enough slack so she could bend her knees lying sideways. Victor spooned her delectable ass, palmed a handful of tit and dozed off again.

The following morning and into the afternoon, Tricia exercised, brunched and practiced her musical instruments, all topless and wearing her restraints, though not restrained. Victor had taken violin and piano lessons as a youth. He could tell she was accomplished. She said she had performed violin and oboe in amateur and semi-professional orchestras. Nothing further developed and she lost interest when she dedicated all her time to her now estranged husband. She relished the thought of finding her musical interest again.

Victor liked the piano pieces but the violin and oboe pieces haunted him. The quiet shrill of the notes gave him goose bumps, they were that sweet. The melodies made him reminisce his long past youth. It got his ardor up again and he quenched it there and then in Tricia's cunt right on stage.

During the evening, Tricia modeled fetish and bondage costumes. There were the usual: teachers, secretaries, nuns, and tavern wenches; all vanilla to Victor. He was attentive to Tricia's necessary wardrobe alterations. Fingers pried under bras and panties to check for fit, corsets were tightened beyond reason, blindfolds tested for blockage and gags tested for sound muffling. Spanks worked best for the sound tests.

Tricia modeled a nun's habit for Victor that he had sliced in front so the black cloak flapped, as she approached, flapped open to expose her full frontal nudity underneath. Her fully covered head bobbed as she practiced a blowjob on him while he sat in a red cushioned bishop's arm chair wearing modified red robes that left his groin uncovered.

For the secretary and teacher routines, Victor dressed Tricia in blouse and skirts without underwear, and then sat in a school or office chair as she rode his lap, his cock buried in her cunt and his face buried in her cleavage. Tricia the tavern wench leaned over and took his bare bottom spankings before he ripped off her flimsy top and drilled her from behind on hands and knees.

The exhibitions and routines were still just not enough to win a fetish competition. They needed a show stopper. Victor would think harder on it.

Each night in bed, Victor spooned Tricia, awaking and slaking his thirst for her at will. She was always willing. At the second or third fucking, she was usually on top. That required a loosing of the holding chains but not the restraining collar or cuffs themselves. Victor never closed his eyes during those times. He prized the silhouettes her breasts made in movement. Her bright eyes almost emitted crystal rays when she flashed in surprise at a sudden sensation catching her unawares in her core.

Victor recalled how, in his initial tactile probe that first night, his rod ached to feel her supple and ridged vagina walls providing a slippery burnishing. Now, Victor's aches were soothed again and again. During their fucks, he imagined his erection growing endlessly larger inside her tightness. His intense explosions of cum sometimes startled him until he remembered he was just cumming out the end, not rupturing out the sides.

One morning, Tricia was blindfolded, her arms fastened overhead to a hook in the shower. Victor had unlocked and removed her collar and heels. He was scrubbing the fuck odor from her body. He would shampoo her hair later after systematically washing her down, face to foot.

Tricia felt his sudsy sponge wipe all over her aroused body. Victor had been very thorough in his cleansing, including the douche. The rough sponge on her clitoris and nipples had them glowing a rosy blush, some from the external heat of the shower water, but more from her blood flowing to those parts. Satisfied with the job he had done, he lowered her to kneeling in the tub and shampooed her hair. When that chore was finished, he retrieved a stool and placed it in the tub in front of her, seating himself.

Victor pulled Tricia's blindfolded face to his groin. She felt his semi-hard cock rub her cheek. She found the tip and starting drawing it into her lips. Victor sat still, letting the blindfolded woman perform her duty. He had left her wrists connected, but in front. She brought her hands under his scrotum and fingered beneath the balls within the sac, carefully, for she knew he was very sensitive there. Tricia's whole being was focused on the gem on her tongue and the jewels on her fingers.

Victor's treasures deserved Tricia's upmost attention and she gave it. She painted the underside of the rod tip with the underside of her tongue tip. Victor leaped in her mouth. She tried it again; another throb. She had found his special place and her special touch. She set a pattern of stroke, swallow, reverse and paint. Victor moaned out loud and held her head. His sac was not ignored and she jimmied each ball on a fingertip, up and down in sequence, timed with the oral caresses.

Time ran out. Victor clutched her head tight to his groin as he neared his orgasm. Tricia swallowed briskly, eager to add vibrations to the sensitive knob and increase the power of his spasm. She succeeded. Victor's head tilted back, his legs braced straight against the end of the tub and he roared with his face pointed skyward. It went on and on until he was whimpering.

Victor lay exhausted in the tub of bubbly water. He had disconnected Tricia's cuffs but the bands remained locked on her wrists. She had prepared his bath for his external cleansing. She was remitting his favor of sensual bathing, having just scoured the inside of his tube in her singular oral fashion. Victor was fascinated by this woman. He closed his eyes and dozed off, satiated for now, napping in the suds to conserve his energy.

Late in the week, while Tricia exercised, Victor spent the morning preparing the stage to practice Tricia's ultimate fetish routine for the pageant. It all came down to the need for a show stopping performance. Simply prancing onstage in a fetish costume and fucking the host MC for the audience would only put her in the same league as everyone else. Incorporating an uncanny contraption was the game changer necessary to win.

Tricia strolled naked to the practice stage after her exercise session. She saw Victor's equipment arrangement.

"Ohh...I love it! Victor, you're a genius!" she cooed, clapping her hands to small jumps.

He told her to get dressed in the same elegant gown she had worn when he enjoyed fucking her on their first night. She took some extra time putting her hair in a stylish upswept bun above and behind her head. Her makeup was stage perfect with cherry red lipstick and muted eye shadow. She wore sophisticated jewelry, silver and diamond dangly earrings and diamond baubles on her restraints, exuding elegance in bondage. The first night's blue drape of a gown again accented her breasts and hips.

Tricia strode to the center of the stage. Her legs flashed through the rear skirt slit as she walked. She stopped next to the grand piano.

Victor waited at its side, dressed in a light velvet black robe. His hands held two long silver chains. Tricia stopped before the piano bench where a lubricated dual-shaft dildo, a 'rabbit', stood erect in its center. Victor motioned for her to take a seat. Tricia moved to stand before the keyboard, looked back, pulled the split rear dress panels open and carefully sat on the bench, letting the main dildo slide up her cunt and the second probe press her clitoris. She wiggled her exposed ass to get everything arranged in a comfortable position. She let the dress panels drape inside her stocking cased legs. The side view of her ass, thighs and legs were visible for the future audience to enjoy. Victor took the chains and clipped her wrists loosely to the ends of the keyboard. There was plenty of slack for her to run her hands all along the keys. Victor then loosed her shoulder straps and lowered her bodice to pool in her lap. To the future audience, she would present a fine profile view of her magnificent breasts with their makeup enhanced nipples. The dress pooled around her waist.

Having positioned Tricia for her performance, Victor mounted the piano, seating himself on the piano's front lid above the keyboard facing Tricia, his feet braced on the ends of the keyboard. He had the best seat in the house to view the upcoming performance.

"Play me a tune, Tricia; something slow and sensuous and exotic. Something with reverbing base tones and high twilling tweets. You won't be disappointed, nor will I, nor the audience."

Tricia placed her hands, played the first three notes of a warm up scale, suddenly halted in surprise, and then resumed. The piano notes were reflected electronically to her dildos, low vibrations in her cunt, high tones on her clitoris. She played a low scale, then a high scale, testing the range of the sensations.

Tricia began with a short piece from a Bach fugue, heavy base notes thumping her vagina. A little Mozart tickled her clit. Now that she understood the basic techniques, she needed a dynamic song to use as her main piece. She selected the rock symphony 'Love Reign O'er Me' by The Who.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers
12