Total Woman Requests 01

Story Info
New York City: Gretchen.
3.2k words
4.59
15k
9
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Mrs. Rush reviewed the TWR Final Request Voucher. It looked to be in order: the Pledge Contributor's Requested Scenario, TWA Security's Clearances for Scenario Participants, Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization and the Confirmed Venue Schedule.

All Total Woman Academy Pledge Contributors (PC's) had discretionary use of the Total Woman Academy Graduate Network. TWA graduates donated their time and talents to events that contributed their earnings to the TWA Alumni Fund. The graduates volunteered for assignments at exclusive TWA Health Clinics and Resorts. Total Woman Requests offered the graduates additional volunteer assignments in unusual places and settings. All assignments offered abundant opportunities for graduates to refine their unique talents.

This Pledge Contributor had requested a fantasy for his unsuspecting colleague, his gnome-like tax lawyer and investment advisor in New York. The banker was a financial genius and persistently grew the Pledge Contributor's wealth. The PC wanted to show his special appreciation but anonymously.

Mrs. Rush scrawled her approval on the Voucher form and handed it to her secretary. The fantasy was underway.....

---------------------------------------------

Allan hurried down the sidewalk. The middle-aged pudgy bachelor turned on the sidewalk and looked at himself in the mirrored glass curtain wall. He adjusted his bowtie and smoothed the tuxedo jacket reflected in the smoked glass wall one more time. Allan's best client (ever) had insisted that he meet this potential investor, a widow needing his expert financial counsel. He assumed the spinster was more comfortable keeping a formal professional atmosphere with her consultants, thus the tuxedo. Still nervous, he acknowledged the doorman as he entered the downtown luxury hotel.

The lobby was audaciously brilliant with ornate lights, shining brass features and a soaring atrium. Allan gazed upward. The atrium ended high against the skyscraper's crown; the luxurious accommodations were stacked at least 50 stories high.

The pretty little cocktail hostess found his name on her list and led him to his appointment. Allan was preoccupied as he trailed behind the snug cocktail dress covering the hostess's fine ass. After the appointment, he might seek relief elsewhere on the town. The hostess stopped beside a linen-covered table and pointed out his party.

Allan gawked. The 'widow' was a buxom Nordic goddess swathed tightly in a chic evening dress. She stood and Allan saw her toned leg peek through the waist-high slit in the floor-length gown. As she extended her hand, her generous breasts rolled unconstrained beneath her low cut bodice.

"Allan, I presume. How do you do? I am so excited to meet you. Our mutual acquaintance speaks so highly of you. Please sit down. Would you care for a drink?"

Allan stood dumbfounded but recovered enough to release her hand and find his seat.

"Yes, a martini, please." The widow nodded to the hostess who departed to render the service.

"Well, you know my name is Allan, but I didn't catch yours."

"Gretchen. My name is Gretchen. I am Norwegian and make my home in Oslo. I have interests in America and I make it a habit to visit here when I can."

The waitress returned with Allan's drink.

"So, Allan, do you live in New York City?"

"Yes, I'm a life-long resident; private high school, then NYU. Career based at Wall Street ever since."

Gretchen and Allan chatted until they found common ground with their mutual affection for off-Broadway shows, dinner theatres and other nightlife. Gretchen talked about European attractions but Allan was not as conversant with those.

"Allan, do you travel much?"

"I don't get out of the city very often. I have seen Cancun and Las Vegas. But my work keeps me busy and New York has lots of fine attractions."

"Yes, I find New York very attractive as well. But Norway has a lot of beauty. We Norwegians boast of many beautiful views to enjoy. If our collaboration looks fruitful, I promise to arrange a Nordic setting that you can explore very soon. I could show you some wonderful sights and intercultural treasures."

The alcohol and conversation had Allan more comfortable with this blonde vision before him. He leaned his head in and took a professional posture. Gretchen had opened the door to using his services.

"Our mutual acquaintance said you wanted to discuss my potential as your financial advisor. What kind of assets do you need managed?"

"Allan, I prefer not to discuss that in public. Let's adjourn to someplace private where we can talk without being disturbed or overheard. I am staying in the penthouse suite. It has a lovely view and plenty of privacy for our dealings. I haven't had dinner. We can order room service and you can peruse my portfolio of assets after we eat."

Gretchen signaled the waitress, ordered the chef's special for two and asked that it be delivered to her suite. The waitress said the meal would be delivered to the penthouse in 30 minutes.

"Well then, Allan, let's finish our drinks and attend to our affairs upstairs."

They strolled from the lounge.

Gretchen swiped her keycard through the elevator's access reader. They rode the atrium elevator non-stop to the penthouse. Allan scanned his potential new client in the crystal compartment's mirrors. Gretchen was almost his height in her heels, although he wasn't overly tall. Her hips and breasts were generous; her midsection narrow. Her cleavage was magnificently revealed by the evening gown's clenching, uplifting bodice. Her stylish blonde coiffure touched her shoulders. Her jewelry glittered in the cheery lights. Her makeup was perfect. Her perfume was floral and exotic.

The elevator topped out and glided to a halt. The doors opened to a plush vestibule surrounded by four suite doors. Gretchen carded one and it granted them access. Allan entered her luxurious chamber with its fine fixtures and furnishings. Their dinner was already set on a table next to the gossamer curtained window. The view over the city was fantastic; scattered dots of light carpeted the ground to the horizon. These accommodations never came cheap and Allan had a growing keenness to study Gretchen's assets.

Gretchen accompanied Allan to the table where they continued to chat as they ate the delicious cuisine. As they sat sipping coffee, Allan finally worked the conversation around again to his services.

"Gretchen, I would love to see your assortment of assets. I think we should begin with a general overview of your wealth."

"Certainly, Allan, I am ready to show you what I have."

She stood and unzipped the back of her gown. Her bodice fell away from her large round dark-nippled breasts.

"How's this overview, Allan?"

Allan choked on his last swig of coffee. Gretchen stepped to him quickly in case he stopped breathing. She put a hand on his shoulder. Allan recovered to face the finest set of boobs he had ever seen.

Moving onward, Gretchen pulled Allan's bowtie off and opened his top shirt button. She took his hands and lifted him to stand before her.

"I am a very guarded business woman. I want to be sure that my counselors have the capacity to totally service my needs."

Gretchen continued her labors lower, opening his shirt, then his belt, then his zipper. She pushed Allan's shirt off his shoulders and his pants down his legs. Next went the shoes and sox until Allan wore only his boxer shorts.

Allan stood still and let her work. This was the most extraordinary client interview he had ever experienced but he was intrigued by the direction it was headed. He remembered the cliché phrase 'the customer is always right' and in this instance he was inclined to agree.

Finished for now with prepping Allan, Gretchen placed his hands on her bare breasts and lent her own hands in a demonstration of the ways she liked to be cupped, rubbed, kneaded, fondled and caressed. Allan was an apt pupil and learned her 'likes' quickly. They were completely in accord with his likes.

For Gretchen, this evening's meeting was proceeding as envisioned and planned. She embarked on the next topic of the itinerary. Having delegated her tit manipulations to capable hands, Gretchen dropped the rest of her dress to the floor and was left wearing thigh high stockings, high heels, face makeup and jewelry.

Allan was so enthralled in his man-handling of Gretchen's magnificent chest orbs that he was startled when she stooped down and away from his grasp. That was when he perceived Gretchen's practical near nudity. Then he perceived her hands tugging his briefs off. Lastly, he perceived Gretchen's cherry glossed lips kiss the knob of his half hard cock and her grainy tongue swipe a lick along the underside of his shaft. Allan was becoming very perceptive.

But Allan was also becoming wobbly. He wavered and Gretchen quickly steadied him and seated him into his chair. Allan clutched the arm rests to regain his equilibrium.

Suitably recovered, Allan compliantly let Gretchen kneel between his legs and recommence her assessment of his capacities. She efficiently scooped his cock onto her extended tongue and absorbed it past her lips into her warm mouth. She lapped its length as she lazily bobbed on the tube. Allan liked the feel and laid his head back, closing his eyes to focus his attention on his sensitized dick. Gretchen continued a steady drill.

Allan began to moan, his deepening breathes were swelling his chest. When his breaths were almost hyper-ventilations, he opened his eyes and looked down at the blonde haired head plowing up and down at his groin. Gretchen kept pace as her crystal blue eyes tilted up and locked gaze with Allan. He called out as he blew his first rope of sperm to the back of Gretchen's mouth. He believed he saw a sly grin of approval curl on Gretchen's lips.

The following ropes accumulated in an oral pool before Gretchen deep throated him and swallowed his spunk past the constricting bulk. Allan laid his head back again and closed his eyes. Gretchen cat-lapped his deflating erection until it lay limp over his ball sack.

Gretchen arose. "I think our first analysis shows promise. Let take a break and then spread out in a more spacious working area and further examine my assets."

--------------------

Allan woke from his siesta lying naked in bed beside an equally naked Gretchen. He felt refreshed from the short rest. Gretchen was laying face up, her breasts mounded on her chest, her flat stomach bowed down to her compact hips framing her shaved pussy. Allan looked puzzled.

"Are investment consultations in Norway usually as exhilarating as this?"

"Not always, but I try to keep them interesting. Did you find our negotiations interesting?"

"Yes. And I would be delighted to have even more revealing conversations with you. Maybe I could come to Norway and see those sights you promised me."

"We don't have to travel so far. I can show you the delights of Norway right here and now."

Gretchen cupped her bare breasts into twin crests on her chest.

"For example, we have big billowy mountains like these that yearn for skiing tourists to glide across their summits and slopes, exploring every nook and cranny."

Her hands moved slowly down her belly to rest beside her shaved cunt.

"We have flat valleys leading to narrow misty fjords begging to be probed and explored."

Gretchen's hand moved over and surrounded Allan's cock.

"And we welcome bulky loaded vessels that navigate the full length of those fjords until they berth in the deepest recesses to disgorge their valuable aquatic treasures and discharge the seamen that ride the surging waves."

Gretchen's hand stayed connected as Allan soared atop the Nordic landscape. His face floated down to her nipples. Allan expended long moments satiating her yearning for a tongue to ski the summits and slopes, explore the nooks and crannies of her plump round mounts. He kissed his way down the valley of her abdomen with its bellybutton grotto. He piloted his lips to the gateway of her narrow misty fjord. Carefully scouting the topography with tongue patrols, Allan satisfied himself that the cove's ebbs and flows were advantageous for entrance.

Allan rose and positioned his bulky vessel for entry and propelled straight into the welcoming haven. He probed deep again and again, seeking safe harbor for his valuable aquatic treasures and seamen. He took his time, fathoming every quay and hollow along the route, enjoying the thrill of discovering and conquering this mysterious unmapped territory.

Allan's dwindling bunker of sexual fuel and his faltering grasp on restraint forced him to finally seek safe harbor for his cargo. He discharged his payload at the furthest point with a roar of delight. He was ecstatic to be mentally cruising in beautiful Norway while he was firmly anchored in a beautiful Norwegian in New York.

Gretchen steered his attention back to her presence and when his anchor slipped out, she rolled him on his side and posed him for more rest. The lights of the city and glow of the moon softly illuminated the room through the sheer curtains. Allan fell asleep in Gretchen's swaddling arms and legs.

--------------------

Allan dreamed. Gretchen was caressing him everywhere but varying the spots at random. His skin tingled with anticipation for her next touch point. His cock was hard as a rock, a stalagmite sex organ. He whispered her name.

The mattress tilted him awake. Gretchen was moving him onto his back. His cock really was hard as a rock.

"Sorry to disturb you but you were apparently dreaming and moaning my name. When I saw you were fully aroused, I didn't want the prospect of more cultural exchanges to pass us by. You're probably tired. Relax, lay still but try to stay focused and firm for me. I'll do the rest. "

Gretchen rose up and straddled Allan's hips. She levered up his cock and descended her slick vagina over him. Adjusting her position to a better angle, Gretchen power stroked Allan's prick. The sensations to Allan were very good but apparently even better for Gretchen. She was moaning loudly. Allan had not heard her vocalize her excitement before now. It occurred to him that throughout the evening, he had cum twice and Gretchen not at all. He felt a little selfish and quietly resolved to end the pleasure imbalance. Allan wanted to stay hard for as long as it was necessary for Gretchen to reach her own ecstasy.

Gretchen pumped harder and moaned louder. At last her back arched and she shrilled out a cry skyward as vibrations shook her body. Allan was proud of his manful fortitude. Gretchen rested for a moment and then to Allan's amazement, started the pumping action again. He gripped the sheets and focused on maintaining his erection as Gretchen ascended her sensual gradient and sang her siren song again from the summit. She rested a little longer this time before recommencing the strokes.

Allan was freshly excited and titillated with her aspiration for yet another orgasm on his cock. He was having no trouble maintaining his erection; his new worry was closing the session too soon with a premature orgasm.

Gretchen had been gazing dreamily into the distance through closed eyes as she achieved her first and second peak. Now she braced her hands on his chest as she looked Allan in the eyes.

"It's okay if you join me on this one. Thank you for being a real gentleman and letting me have my turns. Let's make this one the best one yet."

Allan was agreeable to that suggestion. He jogged his hips to signal Gretchen to start. She changed the rhythm of the strokes, rolling her hips, bushing her clitoris on him, sliding fore and back, side to side, every variation of movement she could employ to lather his cock around in her cunt. The desired result arrived and Allan felt his semen rush up his sperm tube and out into Gretchen's tight box. She felt it too and it set off her third consecutive orgasm, her biggest one yet. Her wild panting and spasms sent vibrations along Allan's embedded erection and prolonged his scintillating sensations.

When Gretchen stopped panting and shaking, she looked down, carefully extracted Allan and then fell to his side. They spooned, Gretchen's soft, full boobs mashed into Allan's back, her arms hugging his chest and shoulders, her blonde coif tickling his neck when she bussed his ears.

Satiated, knowing that he wasn't going to be able to fuck again soon, Allan thought ahead to tomorrow and his office schedule. He tilted his head back towards Gretchen.

"Can we begin to really review your financial portfolio in the morning? I love our preliminary affairs but I do want to help you manage your finances. Will I get what I need to understand your capital position?"

Gretchen shushed him mildly with a delicate finger caress to his lips. She hugged him tighter and rolled her mushed boobs on his back.

"Shhhh...rest now, darling, the morning will be here soon enough. I promise you will have all the relevant information needed to understand my position and your role in my endeavors."

Allan decided to leave it alone until morning. This was one client prospect he intended to cajole ad infinitum if that's what it took. The consulting fees would be attractive but the perks were simply irresistible. He dozed off contented and gratified.

--------------------

Allan awoke with dawn's sunlight splashing across his face. Gretchen was not in the bed. He sat up and scanned the room but she wasn't there. He saw the ivory parchment envelop on her pillow. It was addressed to 'Allan' with a lipstick smooch beneath his name. Maybe she had gone to breakfast and wanted him to meet her there.

He opened and read the calligraphic message.

ALLAN,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY, FROM YOUR BEST CLIENT.

I understand the reality of this message is going to be a downer after such a potent encounter with Gretchen but I am in awe of your years of service and the wealth you have helped me accumulate.

Words and money alone could not adequately express my admiration. I like actions.

So...I arranged this more suitable reward. I hope you liked it and will forgive my subterfuge. But, hey, how would you like to continue this birthday party? Let's make a deal.

- Do a GOOD job with my money over the coming year and you can look forward to a similar birthday present next year.

- Do a GREAT job with my money over the coming year and you can look forward to spending your birthday on a weeklong tour of Norway. Guess who could be your tour guide? I hear there are many marvels to see in Norway...but you have to leave the hotel suite. Or not...

So, stay very focused on MY best interests and you'll find me very focused on YOURS.

GRATEFULLY,

YOUR BEST CLIENT (EVER!)

----------------------------------------------

Allan let the transient disappointment at Gretchen's departure wash over him. He had truly enjoyed his fantastic night with this exceptional woman. And his best client was always true to his word. Allan's opportunity to get another date with Gretchen, incredibly, an overseas week-long date, was firmly in his control.

Allan was more determined than ever to prove to his best client that he was a fiscal wizard. When he did, his reward would be a week with Gretchen, who had already proved to Allan that she was a sexual wizard.

Time to go to work and get results! Birthdays can creep up on you before you know it.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers