Total Woman Security 02

Story Info
Atlantic City: Human Trafficking.
5.5k words
4.41
12.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

The jumbo jet bumped from feather smooth to rumbling wheels as it touched down at Philadelphia National Airport. Tatyana saw the surrounding river and marshlands beyond the runways. They reminded her of the Belarus countryside where she had lived her mediocre life of 20 years. The reverse engines lurched her forward in her seat, jostling her breasts, but she was anchored by the lapbelt.

The airplane rolled along the ground for a long time, finally finding its berth among the myriad of airliners. The cabin came alive as passengers netted their carry-ons from the crammed overhead compartments. The file of flight weary people trudged towards the port of entry bureaucracy.

With her rudimentary English and the student VISA in her passport, Tatyana worked her way through the formal gantlet of documents, stamps and questions. Her smile and animated movements charmed her way through the long lines. She exited Customs with her sole valise to the hooting throng awaiting specific passengers. She spotted the handheld sign reading: Tatyana - Golden Dollar Casino.

The uniformed chauffeur took her bag and, holding tightly to her arm, guided her through the terminal to the waiting limousine. As they approached, the passenger door floated open and Tatyana was steered into the rear seat. Her journey was reaching its end.

---------------------

The journey had started in a small neighborhood nightclub. She was one of the finalists in the wet teeshirt contest. Another girl won the vanilla-version titty contest. Regardless, Tatyana was pleased to accept a drink from the mysterious gentleman who complemented her on her crowd appeal and wondered about her future plans. Curious by nature, she listened as he regaled her with tales of a greater world outside Belarus. Having no immediate plans, or prospects, Tatyana was drawn to the idea of a hospitality career in America. The gentleman made casino and stage entertainment, even waitress and staff jobs, sound glamorous. She wanted that dream to come true. She agreed to meet his colleagues for interviews and talent tests.

Tatyana completed the follow-up round of health checks and interviews. Each step towards her dream was a step further from her inhibitions. Each encounter was more salacious. The medical tests evolved from routine exams and lab tests to intimate assessments of her feminine particulars. Male professionals, and sometimes women, evaluated her social and sexual aptitude.

Tatyana fell into an ever darkening world of sexual depravity but stayed focused on the light at the end of the tunnel. She set aside her scruples and kept her eye on the goal: America. She persevered through the trials. Now the prize was in her grasp and she held on tight. The girl from a poor neighborhood in Minsk had arrived safely in the New World after a tumultuous trial of willpower.

---------------------

The gentleman from the Minsk nightclub received Tatyana into the limousine. She had not seen him since that first night. He was all smiles and smirks.

"Tatyana, it's so good to see you again. Here, sit next to me. How was the flight?"

"It was very long but very interesting. It was my first time in an airplane. I am so happy to finally be in America."

"Well, my colleagues and I are also happy you are here. Your work schedule will start soon, after a day or so to recover from the jetlag. In the meantime, we will get you settled into your quarters and orient you to your duties. Speaking of which, now would be a good time to start that orientation."

The gentleman ran his hand along Tatyana's thigh under her loose skirt. Her flesh was warm and smooth. His hand quested higher and found her pantied cameltoe, soft and supple.

"As talent scout and recruiter for Eastern Europe, I identify young women but I let the syndicate specialists screen them for suitability. One perk of my position is conducting the first orientation session once the women arrive here."

The gentleman lightly caressed her womanhood through the silk. He let a frown skitter across his face

"Tatyana, please remove your panties. They are in my way."

Tatyana hesitated but only for a moment. This wasn't unlike the intimate interviews in Minsk. She lifted her ass and slid the silky panties off her legs. She set them on the seat opposite him but the gentleman leaned across, brushing his cheek to her breast as he snatched them up. After a deep sniff, he pocketed the scrap of cloth. They would join the growing trophy panty collection in his office.

The gentleman spoke with quiet authority, "Open your legs a bit."

Tatyana inched her thighs further apart. The gentleman twisted towards her and introduced his long finger to her mouth. Tatyana accepted the digit between her lips and suckled it. The gentleman withdrew it and leaned in for a kiss. As they probed each other's mouth with tongues, the gentleman re-rummaged under Tatyana's skirt and probed her bare cunt lips with his wetted finger.

Tatyana experienced the simultaneous invasion of tongue and finger into her warm, wet openings. The gentleman wiggled the digit until Tatyana yipped as he brushed her G-spot. Target located, he fell into a circle-and-slide motion that provoked that delicate bundle of nerves.

In no time at all, Tatyana peaked and spilled her ecstatic breaths against the gentleman's lips, held tightly there by his other hand behind her head. As Tatyana floated down from her orgasmic perch, she shuddered as her flushed face fell against his shoulder. The gentleman maintained his manual caress in and on her vulva. When he felt her give a last tension-clearing exhale and shiver, he stopped his motion but kept his finger embedded as he talked.

"It appears your file has some accurate information. You can and do orgasm quickly. We will help you learn to manage the timing for maximum effect. But for now, it's my turn to cum. Show me your best blowjob skills."

With a final finger wiggle, the gentleman withdrew. Laying his hands aside, he leaned back and granted Tatyana easy access. She opened her blouse's top buttons to cool her blushing bosom. The gentleman harrumphed and nodded, liking the rosy view. Tatyana should have won that Minsk teeshirt contest but such was the fickle of that audience.

Leaning in, Tatyana unbuckled and unzipped the gentleman. She laid the panels wide. His cock was showing plumpness. Affectionately, she aligned him carefully. With everything in position, she licked and slurped the crown between her lips and sucked. She bobbed cautiously, testing the rigidity of his cock. The gentleman grasped a handful of her wavy dark hair and signaled the initial stroke pace.

Tatyana followed his guidance with long slow dips and sucks. The gentleman let her head go and tilted his own head back against the headrest. Closing his eyes, he relaxed his neck, back, arms and legs totally into the black leather cushions. Tatyana noted his capitulation and fell into her beloved blowjob role. Her tongue, lips, tonsils and hollowed cheeks consecutively massaged the gentleman's swollen organ in a melody of slow-motion actions. Before long, the gentleman was moaning at the top and bottom of each slow stroke. She gave his cock an extra tongue swipe there each time. Tatyana never hurried the pace, stretching out the action while stretching out his erection.

The stretching finally reached its limit and the gentleman broke out pulses of cum into her mouth. The gentleman bounced and jiggled in the seat. His orgasm was strong but he refrained from excessive noise. Tatyana sucked and swallowed. She held him until he noticeably deflated, then searched closely in his groin for any wayward cum strands that might have leaked from her mouth. Finding none, she smiled proudly at her ability to pull forth and preserve a man's essence inside her mouth.

The gentleman smoothed his palms on her head before taking a hair-hold and drawing her up. She refastened his fly as the limousine came to a halt. She quickly adjusted her own clothing. A uniformed doorman held the door as she emerged and gaped upward, awestruck at the twinkling skyscraper that disappeared upward into the dark night. Tatyana lowered her gaze to the tower's sparkling brass and glass entrance. The doorman tipped his cap as he chirped, "Welcome to the Golden Dollar Casino, ma'am. We hope you enjoy your stay". She was pretty sure she would.

--------------------------

Tatyana's suitemate was digging through the closet, trying to find her ruby-red stilettos. The Thai beauty wanted every bit of elevation she could muster when she worked the casino floor. Naturally voluptuous, the added height gave her the hourglass illusion men preferred. And that illusion consequently gave her the increased tips she preferred. It also garnered the profitable opportunities she sought for off-floor activities arranged by the Madam Hostess.

Sippawan had only been in America for a few months. Sippi had not arrived by air as Tatyana had, but disembarked from a boat after a month long journey from Southeast Asia. Her poor family had traded her to a dealer in Bangkok. There were simply too many mouths to feed and Sippi had been old enough to leave home and make her own way in the world. Bundled into a packing container with other indentured women, Sippi had been shipped on a freighter bound for Philadelphia.

Once at sea, the girls were allowed movement about the cabins and bridge decks. They saw the vast expanses of the Pacific Ocean. The jungles of Panama were almost close enough to touch when the freighter trans-shipped the Canal. In the Caribbean, hazy islands slipped past on the horizon. For the final leg up the Delaware River to Camden Yards, the women were confined to the special smuggling container until it cleared inspection by lazy custom officials.

The boring month long voyage had been made bearable by sensual activities with the international crew. Sippawan's nubile beauty quickly attracted the Captain's notice and she became his exclusive companion. Sippi enjoyed the comfort of his private cabin over the far less private common crew quarters. The stacked bunks vibrated noisily day and night as the girls and crewmates engaged in successive off-duty flings.

Sippi exclaimed an "Ah hah!" as she held the red shoes high. She leaned over to slide them on, jostling her unconfined breasts inside the billowy wrap dress. Tatyana saw what the patrons would see when they peered down at Sippi's petite figure with its grand mounds of chest meat. Sippi erected herself and did a slow twirl for Tatyana, the fabric's sparkling sequins drawing attention to the buxom young Asian.

"Do I look okay?"

"You look marvelous, as usual. The guests are going to go wild. What's on your plate tonight?"

"Madam Hostess said I will work the private room. Some lobbyists are hosting a VIP, probably another Congressman. What about you?"

"I already have a private one-on-one session pre-arranged for later tonight. Until then, I will be a cocktail hostess on the gaming floor."

The women completed their preening and preparations and departed for their respective assignments. As they were navigating the hallways, they passed Rachel. She was stunning with her red hair, star blue eyes and statuesque build. Her large bauble earrings and necklace swayed and bounced against her freckled skin. The women exchanged brief pleasantries. Rachel was always friendly and inquisitive but rather reticent about her own past. The others suspected her past life had been violent or abusive which she preferred to forget about within these glamorous settings.

Tatyana listened as the Floor Supervisor reminded them about their rules and roles. Keep the patrons just intoxicated enough to play riskily but ease back on the alcohol if they showed signs of becoming too inebriated to continue losing money. Be lavish but subtle with the boob presses and cleavage lean-ins. The house made its money on a cut of the gambling takes. Any tips the waitresses could keep completely for themselves. After shift special liaisons were allowed and even encouraged but must be approved by the Madam Hostess who handled the fee collection. The split was a fair 50-50 between the girl and the house.

Tatyana worked through her shift, rather enjoying the game of tease as she brushed against and flirted with the gamblers. Throughout the evening her tip glass was filled as she skillfully worked the crowd of pudgy, jolly gentlemen.

The Floor Supervisor signaled her. "You need to wrap it up and get ready for your private special liaison upstairs." Tatyana deposited her tips with the Cashier and made her way to the elevators and her next assignment of the evening.

---------------------

Sippawan tottered about the VIP Room on her precious stiletto heels, serving as the sole hostess to a group of male guests. They wore expensive suits which covered fat bodies despoiled by years of excess food and drink. Their boisterous discussions invoked comparisons between reduced campaign donations and immigration laws run amok. The Congressional Commission on Immigration Reform was ready to recommend changes that would be detrimental to certain business interests.

Sippi was busy dispensing drinks and hot appetizers as she used her charms to brighten the atmosphere and distract her guests. The evening had started with the usual boob brushes and giggles at stupid jokes and proceeded to furtive hands swiping her ass and thighs.

"Gentlemen, please, I am an elected official representing all the voters. I simply can't bend policy for a few special interests. There are moral issues to consider. We can't allow business interests to exploit for mere profit these poor people who stray upon our shores."

"Yes, Commissioner, but you also need to stay elected and that requires campaign donations. Those donations come from profitable businesses. There must be a practical balance."

The immigration policy debate seemed to be winding down. Sippi noted that the one tall, fit and handsome gentleman was motioning the others to stand and begin their farewells. He addressed their guest.

"Commissioner, I think we understand each other's interests. We will do our duty to our clients. We hope you will do your duty to your voters but especially your duty to your integrity. We will leave for now but please relax and enjoy the remainder of your evening as our special guest. We will be in touch."

Everyone shuffled past the guest of honor to say their farewells as they headed for the door. The lead gentleman guided all the others through the exit. He waivered at the door as the Commissioner turned his attention to the VIP hostess remaining with him.

"So, darling, what's your name?"

"Sippawan, but everyone calls me Sippi."

"Sippi...I like that. Where are you from?"

"Thailand."

"Ahh... Thailand... the treasures of Angkor Wat! I've heard about those."

"Well, yes, sir, but Angkor Wat is in Cambodia, a neighboring country."

"Oh, I see. I guess my geography is a little rusty."

The Commissioner examined Sippi's geography with its curves and coves. He had told his hosts that he preferred redheads. But variety was the spice of life and this buxom little Asian in her red stilettos and tight-fitting sequined gown looked pretty spicy.

"Come sit on my lap, Sippi. Let's get better acquainted. You can teach me about the treasures of Thailand."

The tall, handsome leader of the lobbyists closed the door behind him and was satisfied with the direction of that conversation. Sippi was left alone with the Commissioner.

-----------------------

Outside, the lobby group in the hallway exchanged their own parting comments. The tall, handsome leader of the group held back as the others approached the elevator. When the elevator arrived they all boarded but him.

"Coming, Jack?"

"Naw... ya'all go on ahead. I have other matters that need my attention."

The others snickered as the elevator doors closed. Jack represented a new lobby group in town and seemed well funded. They had eagerly facilitated Jack's introduction to the Commissioner in exchange for a slice of the campaign donation. Every one of them understood lobbyists' budgets got scant scrutiny. Thus the habitual expense entry of a 'special liaison' for the target politician could easily hide a second 'special liaison' for themselves. Nobody lifted an eyebrow. Their clients wanted results, not audits. Jack's 'other matters' were very familiar to them. They headed to the casino floor to seek their own pleasures.

When Jack was alone, he dialed the Madam Hostess.

"Yes, ma'am, this is Jack. I booked the VIP Room for my guest. No... No... everything is going fine. It's just that I found out my guest has some distinct peccadillos. He is really into having two women at once; one to service him while the other one watches. He really likes redheads. I know its short notice but this guest is very important to my firm's success...Do you have a girl available, a redhead?... Great! How much?... Really!... She's only going to watch!... Sure, sure, okay, I'm not really in a position to bargain the price. Please hurry, though. I left him alone in the room with the VIP hostess and they seemed to be getting friendly rather quickly. Thanks."

With those arrangements in place, Jack set off for his own rendezvous. He needed to keep his cover story intact by playing out the role of a lobbyist that cheated on his expense account. He must go through with his 'other matter' appointment. It was just Jack's way of being thorough and 'taking one for the team'.

------------------------

Tatyana waited in a hospitality suite high in the residential tower. There was a knock on the door and she took one last turn in front of the mirror for a final check of her appearance. Knockout or stunningly elegant: either would best describe her. Her dark, wavy hair was in an up-style with tendrils dangling to frame her perfectly made up face. Her red lipstick contrasted the smoky dark eye-shadow. The green silky dress clung to her hourglass physique and ended fashionably just above her knees.

She opened the door to a tall, broad shouldered man in a dark suit. He was ruggedly handsome with an air of athleticism.

"Hi" he said.

"Hi... Are you my guest? I am expecting Jack."

"That's me. And you are...?"

"Tatyana. Please come in." She stepped aside and perused Jack as he entered the room. From front or behind, head to toe, Jack was one handsome dude. Sometimes a girl just got lucky. Tatyana closed and secured the door, then motioned Jack to a chair.

"Can I get you something? A drink, perhaps?"

"Sure, that would be nice. I like scotch, neat, no ice."

Jack watched Tatyana waltz across the room. Her strapped heels propped her toned legs and bounced her stride. Her braless boobs jiggled beneath the dress's revealing bodice as her hips sashayed across to the service bar. Her ass was trim and compact beneath the taut fabric, inferring a snug fitting cunt. 'This job certainly had its perks' thought Jack. He imagined his colleagues guffawing about 'taking one for the team'. Sometimes a guy just got lucky.

Tatyana returned with his drink and held it towards him as she leaned in subtly inviting him to take a long look down her cleavage. Even as he gripped the glass, she lingered in the hold. Jack reached his other hand around her butt and drew her closer. He set the drink on the side table. Tatyana slid her trim ass sidesaddle into his lap, her lips slid across his cheek, and then her tongue slid between their conjoined lips. The first kiss was heavenly. It went on and on as neither one wanted to let go of the sensation.

Jack's hand smoothed a caress on Tatyana's rump as his other now drink-free hand slid up Tatyana's side and cupped her weighty tit through the dress, bouncing, squeezing and kneading it. Questing further, his hand burrowed inside her slack dress top and felt the warm skin surrounding and supporting her puffy nipple. His thumb alternately circled and swept across her areolae, getting a nub stiffening reaction.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers
12