Total Woman Security 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
370 Followers

A lion roared in the darkness beyond the hotel boma. Leona mused that one of her namesakes had also succeeded in stalking and seizing her prey, rendering the prize up for disposal by her pride. Gazelle or Gathau, it was pretty much the same primal circle of life.

When the wine bottle was empty and the candles withered to stubs, the team-mates linked hands and retired to their cabin. It was definitely 'me-time'.

This was an obligatory event for them both. It was Kagema's responsibility as Leona's team mate to help her shed the recollections of her stint in Gathau's bed. Leona needed to re-establish her poise and be primed for the next possible mission. The first 24 hours were critical before her long-term memory compiled and stored the grotesque things she had endured. Those experiences must be overwritten with newer blissful memories.

Leona undressed Kagema. Kagema pulled the single fabric knot above Leona's breasts and lifted away the one piece cover. Leona had a magnificent body and Kagema embraced her in a lip- scorching kiss. Their hands swiped backs, butts and limbs. Leona's breasts rolled on Kagema's chiseled chest. He carried her to the waiting bed. She lay on her back with Kagema positioned above her.

Leona placed Kagema for entry. He was gentle with his strokes and thrusts. Leona reveled in the concern and care he showed. She let the stimulations perk her passion and her first orgasm since arriving in Africa was a tremendous start to her full recovery. The next two orgasms added distance to the soul-searching safari. Leona's thoughts drifted unrestrained to dreams of ruggedly handsome Captain Sankale, naked above her, thrusting in her, firing her passions as he trapped her powerfully under his body.

Kagema sensed Leona's dreaming mind was elsewhere. That meant he was performing his duty well. Leona was successfully using him to cleanse repulsive images of Gathau from her mind. But nothing said that Kagema was obliged to deny his own needs. His passions were also heating up.

The writhing Leona was basking Kagema's cock in pleasurable massages. He was sorely taxed. He must hold out until Leona got his full measure of healing before she got his full measure of sperm. He paused and kissed Leona, looking in her face with an unspoken question. She nodded and spoke for them both.

"Thank you, Kagema, for holding back. It's okay. Cum in me now; I can tell that you want to shoot your load inside me...your first load tonight anyway. I'll need even more from you later. And I know you're the man who can meet that challenge."

Kagema let himself go. He thrust deep and hard, again and again, working his own ardor to an orgasm. When they came, they came together. Their ears rang with the joint volume and intensity of their piercing wails.

------------------------

The human howls caused creatures beyond the camp barricade to interrupt their nocturnal carnalities. Predators, prey and procreators took stock of the noisy commotion emitted from the lighted encampment. It was short, sharp and loud but innocuous to their nightly dealings. They resumed their participation in the endless cycle of life and death that spanned the vast savannah under the star-sparkled African night sky.

bhuff
bhuff
370 Followers
12