Total Woman Vignettes 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Elsewhere, Willy was talking on his room phone. Louisa's voice was a sweet, soothing melody in his ear.

"How's the convention going, darling?"

"It's the usual grind. I really miss having you here, Louisa."

"Oh, Willy, I miss you, too."

"How's Rolf?"

"He's feeling better. I think he'll be fine by the weekend."

"I'm thinking of coming home early. I'll claim Rolf needs me."

"Oh, Willy, you'll miss your award ceremony on Friday! You can't just disappoint everyone. They all look up to you so much and want to honor you."

Willy nodded accent, although it was unseen by Louisa. His silence told her his mood.

"I'll wait here for you, Willy. You'll be home this weekend. It's not time for you to leave yet."

"Okay, dear. I'll see you soon. I love you." He hung up the phone...

Willy's attention returned to the present. He was seated in TWC and Sati was sitting lotus position beside his chair. She was breathing evenly, eyes closed, circled thumb and finger resting on her thighs. She felt rather than heard or saw Willy's attention and spirit return from wherever his mind had drifted. She stayed in pose and gently voiced her acknowledgement.

"I feel you have come back. Did you get enough rest? I can help you get more peaceful on the table. Are you ready for that?"

Willy nodded agreement. Sati's sensed his response and opened her eyes. Willy felt stronger already just being touched and guided by this gentle knowing woman. He sensed her inner serenity and goodness, the kind of peace he had first found around Louisa.

----------------------

Wanda entered the pool deck to find her client, a middle aged man waiting for her. As was her custom, she entered the indoor pool room butt naked. This was a new client and she expected the familiar surprised reaction. Her male clients were always stupefied by her first time entrance. Wanda sported a lithe swimmers figure; beads of water glistened like jewels woven into her shoulder length neatly arranged dreadlocks. Her deep chocolate complexion contrasted her bright white smile. Her gait was graceful, smooth and steady. She was ultimate beauty in motion.

But Wanda was the stunned one this time. What could possibly be wrong with him that would need therapy? Her client stood tall, broad shouldered, narrow hipped, a dark mélange of ethnicities, very short tight curly hair, deep blue eyes. He stood attentive, waiting her approach. He saw the momentary stutter-step mar her smooth stride. He was naked like her; a fine cock matched his fine physique.

"Hello, Wanda, I have been expecting you."

His accent was erudite but non-descript; his voice low but not quite baritone, a stalwart sound.

Wanda felt the butterflies flit around her stomach and flutter at her clitoris. She was speechless, which was okay, since her client didn't wait for a response. He lifted her in his arms and carried her to the whirlpool, stepping in, sitting, holding her sidesaddle on his lap in the warm swirling water. He stared into her face the whole time. The pair inched their faces and lips nearer, reading the other's acceptance of closer contact. The response was favorable and they kissed gently.

Wanda tasted his freshness, smelled his cologne diffusing the chlorinated atmosphere. She was hypnotized by his blue eyes, not waivered by his gaze. Her client held her by back and hip, pulled her tighter to rub her nipples against his muscular chest. The kiss intensified.

Wanda had been tense but now melted completely into his embrace. Her mind was fuzzy, heated by her growing desire for more intimate contact with this man, this man who was taking charge of her emotions. He had treated Wanda with manly gentleness and she was willing to let him continue in whatever direction he was pleased to take.

The client lifted her again, stepping out of the water and laying her gently on a layer of large fluffy towels beside the hot-tub. He posed her legs in high missionary; kneeling beside her as he kissed his way downward: lips, forehead, ears, neck, nipples, belly button, thighs, knees, toes. Her client crawled forward from her feet to position his lips at her groin. He slurped a kiss on her vulva, with a tongue roll along her clitoris. Wanda drew in an involuntary sharp breath and arched her back, pressing her shoulders and heels into the deck. The client's hands slid beneath her firm muscled ass cheeks. He arrayed his palms supportively for the feast to come.

The client held for a moment until Wanda exhaled and loosened her rigid posture. The lingual caresses began again and Wanda moaned, opened her mouth and called out as she peaked, clamping her thighs on his temples, feeling the sensations wash across her everywhere from scalp to toenails. The man slowed his lapping, lips suckling gently, and listened for Wanda to exhale her tension. She laid her weight back into his hands. The man increased the intensity and tempo, bringing Wanda to another fist clenching sensual summit.

The cycle repeated again and again. Wanda lost count but deemed the loss irrelevant as she exhilarated in the ecstatic grip of this gifted male. Wanda was becoming worn out by her continual orgasms. She finally had to push the man gently away from her groin, her stupor past her ability to focus anymore.

The man acceded to her wishes. He rose and crawled up her torso, bringing his lips to hers for a musk flavored kiss. Then he moved his lips to her ear and whispered.

"I have a message for you."

Wanda waited, and then nodded, encouraging his delivery. The man whispered the message with pauses for ear nips.

"Your friends on staff... wish you a very... very... Happy Birthday."

The man rose, placed a large comforting towel over the dazed and amazed Wanda before departing the swimming pool room.

--------------------------

Sati placed Willy on a low padded table. She could feel that he was tense. Willy wasn't strong in a muscular sense but the atrophy in one area made another area compensate. That caused the tension. He would mend sooner if he totally relaxed: body and soul. She wanted to apply one of her therapies: calm relaxation, letting the body détente to get better blood flow around tight muscles.

Sati explored his body with her delicate hands, pressing a leg muscle here, gripping gently on a protuberance there, and finding little muscle knots to be worked gently into submission.

Willy was lying still, complying with Sati's therapy. She noted his slight erection and knew his newly increased blood flow was having a positive effect. Sati saw that Willy's eyes were closed but he was still blinking regularly so she knew he wasn't truly asleep. Probably a twilight dream state.

Sati's therapies were intended for body and spirit and she would help Willy regain a little spirit. She rested one palm on his stiffening cock and smoothed his forehead with the other. Sati rested in her stance, closed her eyes, exhaled deeply and extended her sixth sense to capture Willy's dream aura...

Some freezers had frizzled out on the hot summer day. It would have been a moderate loss but Willy managed to make it into a positive experience. The jeopardized ice cream was loaded up quickly and delivered for free distribution to playgrounds all around the city. Willy had manned one truck and gloried in his temporary job as ice cream dispenser again, delivering delight to surprised children and appreciative parents. It was a joyous and tiring day of youthful remembrance.

Willy had gone to bed early, the long day had wearied him. He was dozing fitfully. Louisa came to check on him. The light flowing through the open door silhouetted her still fine figure through her hot weather translucent dress. Willy felt more than his heart stir. The door closed behind her again as she walked to his side. Louisa leaned in to peck his lips, resting her hand on his forehead. His hand went around Louisa's neck and shoulders to hold her in a longer kissing embrace. She settled her weight on him and Willy snickered as he rolled her into the bed. Clothes were shed to the floor as the lovers cuddled. Louisa straddled Willy's thighs and held his body in her embrace, externally and internally. They moved, stroked and caressed. The gentle rubbing and squeezing warmed their bodies; cuddles and clamors everywhere, a delightful squeeze only true lovers can share. Their pleasure peaked and descended.

Willy and Louisa nuzzled and cooed. He was at peace, so happy with his wife, his growing family, his accomplishments and career. He was truly blessed to live in this time and this place.

Willy's felt Louisa arise from the bed. She stood before the open door. The light again silhouetted her figure and Willy had never seen her more lovely, at any time or in any light. Louisa extended her hand.

"Come with me now, Willy; it's time to leave."

"Yes, Louisa..."

Willy rose from the bed and walked to Louisa. With joined hands, the pair of lovers walked through the open door, into the bright light beyond, together again forever...

--------------------------------

Sati was satisfied with the course of her massage and relaxation therapy. Willy's erection was modest but full and she was not surprised at his dribble of cum. Willy murmured and Sati heard him whisper 'Yes, Louisa'. Then he exhaled, relaxed completely and all the tension left his body.

Sati understood the decisive response. She telephoned the front desk to report Willy's final passing.

The Hearst took Willy away. The coroner declared it cardiac arrest and a natural death. The therapists were sad at his parting. Still, they were satisfied that they had done what they could to make Willy's final day worthwhile.

Sati outwardly expressed her sadness but inside she was happy that Willy's final moments had been relaxed and pleasant. In her thoughts, she had watched his soul depart and knew he had passed peacefully, profoundly satisfied with his journey through life. Willy's last pleasant thoughts and whispered words had expressed his enduring love for his dear departed Louisa.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers
12