Total Woman Vignettes 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

The foreplay continued as they lay naked on the bed, on their sides facing each other, hands and fingers rubbing at groins, chests, hips and backs. Luna's nipples had never surrendered their points, proclaiming her continued arousal ever since the beachfront cuddle. Mack had been hard when Luna had undressed him and had never surrendered either. His knob was full and round and Luna was determined to get the most from it. Her sister, Solei, had whispered her approval of its size and Luna had noted the same during the afternoon's naked pool play.

Luna lifted her leg over Mack's hip and rubbed his knob along her vulva lips, smearing it with her lubricating musk. She held his tip at her entrance and Mack bucked his hips to nuzzle in the top inch. Luna rolled her hips to prod more from the middling penetration. Further hip pushes, further hip rolls, a mutual body hug and a mighty hip thrust combined to deeply conjoin the lovers.

Despite the foreplay or because of its tenderness, their heat was under control and they reveled in each other's arms. They learned they liked the way the other kissed and paid attention to its variations. Pauses in the groin strokes were filled with lip melting smooches.

But Eros is an impulsive god and demands his tribute in his own time. Mack growled out his acclamation to the gods and poured out his pious offering deep into Luna's altar. The pair chorused further praises to the god of orgasms. The overdue hymns swelled the room with sound as they vibrated in an elongated cycle of spasms.

Mack awoke during the night and stared at the ceiling. He ticked off the list of mission tasks he was required to perform in order to prepare a complete report. He mentally listed the pluses and minuses of this island property and its assets. One nice asset was resting peacefully next to him. Luna had rocked his world with her tenderness.

However, baseline data was needed for some very unseemly things to fully evaluate both the property and its existing staff for potential profits and essential enhancements. Mack needed the one host guide measurement that he didn't always care for. Not all of Total Woman Excursions' clients craved Luna-style tenderness. Sometimes, it was just the opposite. But it was his job to perform a thorough investigation; he steeled his heart and hard-on to perform his next professional obligation.

Mack quietly leaned up. Luna was lying on her back, arms akimbo, legs open, deep asleep. He crept between her spread legs and aligned himself kneeling above her. His hands snuck under Luna's upper thighs. In one motion, he gripped her ass, lifted her hips and pulled her onto his swollen rod, driving as fast and deep as he could in one thrust.

Luna bolted awake and cried out, her eyes wide in shock. Mack reared back until he almost pulled out and then rammed forward, this time going to the hilt. Luna stuttered with surprise.

"Porque? Porque, mi amante!"

Mack growled the harsh guttural reply.

"Because I want to do this... because I can do this... because I AM doing this!"

Mack put his whole weight on her hips, pinning Luna's legs wide open and trapped beneath his bulk. He moved his hands around her and lifted her against his body. Luna's boobs were tightly crushed between them. He bounced her in long strokes on his cock, bumping hard against her pubic bone. Her hair flew about from the ferocity of his movements. As he pounded her pussy, Mack cursed into her ear and decreed that she would henceforth keep her tits, cunt and mouth ready for his use whenever, wherever, however he choose. He spoke of his lust for her body parts, not of his desire for her.

Mack monitored Luna's reactions to his performance. Luna was not pushing away, no resistance, nor any fighting back against Mack's sexual onslaught. Mack was not sure what was happening with Luna's emotions but his own machismo was kicking in. He peaked with a roar, inwardly glad it was over before he did any more insult to the woman in his arms. He hoped he hadn't done any lasting physical injury. Luna laid quiescence in his arms. He exhaled a cleansing breathe, and relaxed his bear hug.

Luna whispered in his ear. "Finished, mi amante?"

Mack eased her down on the mattress as her arms slid down his. She looked in his eyes without a hint of hurt. Mack felt bad inside; it was a terrible part of his job.

"Are you okay, Luna? Did I hurt you?"

"My punta. She is un poco sore."

Luna and Mack looked down where Mack was still deeply embedded in her cunt. They watched fretfully while Mack slid back and slowly pulled out. Luna winced. Mack sat beside her as she rested from her scare. He swept her thighs, stomach, avoiding the tits, cunt and mouth he had recently coveted and disparaged. Luna saw his distress.

"Uncle Paulo say be nice but expect surprise. With angry man, he beat hands on woman lays below him fucking. That not you. You hug me. It just game to test me. I play game too."

Mack realized Luna's non-resistance came from her awareness that the incident was staged.

"When did you know it was a test?"

"You hug me. That not angry man real."

Mack apologized. Luna shrugged. She was willing to be a part of the team making the sale. Uncle Paulo would be grateful for her cooperation in the process.

They lay together spooning. Mack faced away, not wanting to look at Luna after the episode. Luna hugged her boobs into Mack's back until they both fell back asleep.

--------------------------------------

A week passed. Total Woman Excursions agreed to buy the facility in its entirety and, pending TWS background checks, retain Paulo for a transition period and later the nieces as permanent employees.

Joan had been detailed to remain and oversee the year-long resort reconstruction. She would stay in residence until the resort was ready and available to receive paying customers. Paulo had agreed to stay on until Joan was comfortable with running the operation. Half the resort would be renovated as the skeleton oversight staff resided in the other part. Space would be limited. Joan was happy to share her quarters with Paulo, dutifully swaddled in paradise. Before he vamoosed, Joan intended to get a lot of guidance from Paulo: business wise and cock wise.

Total Woman Excursions catered to a discerning and demanding clientele. Exceptional service and satisfaction were expected for the exorbitant fees charged. Interviews for the future host guides were scheduled and resident and guest coach tutors to train them were being arranged. Senior coach tutor experts would be flown in periodically to evaluate their progress.

The scarab weighed anchor and turned towards the opening in the bay, headed home. Mack steered from the open bridge where he could watch the route ahead. Estela, the youngest niece, was stretched on the forward deck, topless, sunning.

It was unwise for Mack to sail the boat alone. Things happen: accidents, pirates, storms. The Caribbean floor is littered with the evidence dating back to Columbus. Besides, Estela had been raised most of her life on the island and needed some seasoning in the real world.

Estela would accompany Mack on his journey to home port in Miami and stay as his houseguest until the resort was ready. She would return to Uncle Paulo more mature and world wise. Paulo would decide, as her affectionate uncle, if Estela was then ready to join the other nieces in staffing the resort as host guides.

Mack piloted a wandering route home, knowing he was entitled to some 'me time' between missions. Estela was no stranger to sex. She had lost her virginity on prom night and dated sporadically through college. That first night with Mack was tentative and innocent, as they got to know each other's bodies. In the coming days, the scarab could be found anchored near deserted islands, often rocking gently even if the sea was dead calm. They fucked inside the cabin in daytime and frolicked on-deck under Estela's twinkling namesakes at night. Estela showed Mack the wonderful ways she already knew of caressing his cock with every part of her nubile body. Mack taught her a few new ones she hadn't yet discovered. He would show Estela many more over the next year while she dwelled as his house guest. She was his delegated off-duty project for a full year of varied conditioning.

Mack docked the scarab in Miami's South Beach Marina. He settled Estela into his high-rise beachfront condo. She would have free run of his condominium and the surrounding boutiques and nightlife. They stocked her closet with skimpy beach wear and scanty underthings. The club wear was simply wicked. Estela was eager to hit the town. The town was eager to be hit.

Estela spent her days at the topless beaches and her nights at the throbbing discos. Estela oozed sex appeal as she bounced on the dance floors or simply hung on Mack's arm immersed in flashing strobe lights and drumming house music.

Mack often disappeared for days unannounced. He urged Estela to entice interested males to keep her company when he was away on missions. But Mack claimed exclusive right to partake generously of Estela's wiles and charms when he was back in town. During those first return days following his absences, Estela fucked and sucked Mack insatiably as he tried to decompress from the stresses of his TWS missions.

When Mack was in town, Estela got adept at haut culture shopping and fine dining room etiquette. When he wasn't in town, she got adept at hard cock shopping and fine bedroom etiquette. Estela evolved to where she couldn't stand to sleep alone but Mack forbade second carnal unions with any other male. She needed to learn variety, not repetition. He expected Estela to demonstrate to him any new found talents and innovative skills that she developed during his absences.

Estela went out every night to the clubs in her man-bait outfits. There seemed to be no limit to her choice of attractive studs prowling the nightlife of Ocean Drive. There seemed to be no limit to those studs' enthusiasm for fulfilling her cravings. Models and stars constantly rotated through town, an opportunity to see and be seen by booking agents. Estela was blessed with constant turnover in the available masculine sex mate pool.

Although Mack claimed exclusive right to her wiles and charms when he was in town, that didn't mean she would fuck only him during his residences. After the first few days of decompression, Mack's voracity for stress relief would ebb. Mack then assumed the greater responsibility of Estela's acclimation to the real world. He assured her it was necessary. Estela must learn spontaneity for her future host guide duties at the resort. The clientele were inured to picking whoever, whenever, wherever, however. She must be unhesitant to any guest that selected her to provide his pleasure.

Mack would circulate Estela through the nightclubs and browse the crowds for his choice of Estela's next sex mate. He pointed Estela towards a young model lounging in the corner. 'No' she said; that one had bed her last week in Mack's absence and Mack had ruled there could be 'no repeats'. Mack scanned the room and rejected the remaining club patrons. They left for other climes.

In a different place, Mack pointed Estela to another promising find but she said 'No' again. That one had stayed with her the night before Mack's latest return. Estela volunteered that he was uncircumcised and the feel of the extra skin thrusting across her tongue and inside her cheeks had been a different experience, not better or worse, just different. Nonetheless, his salty ejaculate had tasted the same as all the other male discharges she had previously consumed.

They ended the night in a new nightclub at closing time. Mack pointed out the bartender. Estela said he was indeed new to her. Mack talked him up and the bartender was willing to oblige. But he demanded a modicum of privacy. Mack and Estela stayed behind as the crowd shuffled out following last call.

All night, the bartender had witnessed hot females curry male clientele for intimate companionship. Then the crowd had been turned out at closing time by the bouncers before the bartender could finally help the horny patrons. After the room was secured of outsiders, the restless bartender laid Estela back over a table, flipping her short skirt up to expose her pantiless crotch.

The bartender drilled Estela hard, relieving his pent-up frustration. Mack and the bouncers drank their cocktails as they observed from far across the room. The bartender didn't last long but seemed satisfied with the arrangement. He gave Mack a handful of complementary admission cards and pressed him to bring Estela back often.

Estela was delighted with her educational sabbatical on South Beach and hoped the resort reconstruction took a long time. She was learning so much at the hands of Mack and the other spontaneous instructors. 'Uncle' Paulo should be thrilled by her new found flairs and vitalities. Estela would eagerly demonstrate for him, and hopefully on him, how well she had sprouted from the innocent young seedling he had set forth onto the world. He would appreciate how much Estela had blossomed and that she was ready to join the other 'nieces' as host guides at the new Total Woman Excursions Island Resort.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12