Total Woman Vignettes 05A

Story Info
Total Woman Mentors – The Beach House.
4.5k words
4.7
8.4k
00

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Prologue

Mr. Rubin looked out the limousine's shaded window at the Academy entrance where topless Evelyn and Maureen had emerged, tits jostling as they waved a vigorous good bye. Suzy waved back through the smoked rear windshield as the limo rolled out the gate.

Suzy returned her attention inward and stroked her father's arm. "Daddy... Maureen and Evelyn asked if they could visit us at the beach house after graduation. Can we invite them for the summer?"

Mr. Rubin heart skipped a beat...with joy! That was a great idea! He dreamily pondered the possibilities. A house stocked with nubile females, especially three whom he had already exhaustively fucked, was very appealing. Serial bed companions during the night, ménage-a-trois, oral contests, orgies, mate swapping with guest couples... the variety could well be endless.

"Okay, but no unexpected visitors; I pre-approve anyone who comes to the house. I may choose to invite some of my friends over for party get-togethers but I don't want any other boys hanging around. This summer is reserved for you and me and my friends... and Maureen and Evelyn, of course."

"That's fine, Daddy; whatever you want. Whoever, whatever, whenever: we'll take turns keeping you satisfied however you choose. We are yours for the taking anytime. If you let us, we'll discretely find amusements elsewhere at the beach when you need a break. Thanks, Daddy." Suzy pecked his cheek.

Reconciled to being homeward bound, Mr. Rubin settled into his seat and now took a good long look at his daughter. She had blossomed well. The Total Woman Academy had done magnificently these past few years, turning his little girl into a Total Woman. He couldn't wait to get Suzy home and probe further into her alluring charms.

Really... he couldn't wait. Mr. Rubin lovingly cupped and fondled his daughter's uncovered tit. He stared into her eyes. Suzy looked serenely at his face, willing and waiting. He placed her hand on his pants covered groin. Suzy fully understood the implication. She rubbed gently before she unzipped and extracted his freshly swelled rod. Her hand circled the shaft and her thumb rubbed the V beneath his swollen knob. Mr. Rubin gave a final bounce to Suzy's magnificent tit before cupping her chin for a smoldering kiss. As they swooned, he laid her back on the seat and crawled atop her.

Judy had overheard their plans and watched in the rearview mirror as the father-daughter pair tipped out of sight to ramp-up their foreplay. Her weekend had been satisfying as well, with multiple encounters during her club crawls. Her mates had been virile and enthusiastic. She flipped a switch and closed the mirrored glass panel between the driver and passenger compartments, giving her passengers their privacy. For now, she would give them time to get accustomed in their fresh new relationship. Later, Judy would make known her eagerness to join the action at the summer beach house. It was a job perk that she was rarely denied.

A couple of times during the six hour trip, Judy felt the limousine exhibit uncommon bounces and rattles. It wasn't caused by the road; it was caused by the animated passengers. She smiled gleefully; the summer looked very promising.

-----------------------------------------------

Present Day

Mr. Rubin wore only tennis shorts as he swaled in the comfy living room couch, his chauffeur Judy leaning her boobs against his side, seated on folded under legs. It was Mid-Summer's Eve and the girls had been pestering him to let them have a girls' night out on the town for the annual all night festivities. Over the past weeks, the local village summer help, the beefy bartenders and golden tanned life guards, had expressed repeated entreaties for their company that special night. The girls had responded with 'maybes', letting the boys sweeten their requests with more than probing questions. Their subsequent carnal probing was much more persuasive.

Mr. Rubin had slowly relented but not completely. He would allow all but one to go; one of them needed to stay and attend to his desire to probe a bit as well. Thus, the need for a contest arose. The girls would prepare for their long night on the town, dressing and preening to the perfection expected of a TWA graduate. Mr. Rubin would judge which young lady had faltered and that fallen angel would stay behind for his private celebrations at the bungalow.

Judy leaned her head on Mr. Rubin's shoulder as she whispered the question in his ear.

"Which one?" she inquired.

Mr. Rubin was silent as he perceived the three lovely visions before him and his mind wandered back over the preceding months. After settling into the beach house, Mr. Rubin had devoted his free time to his daughter, Suzy, while his wife, a TWA Alumnus, fulfilled her annual pledge contribution by performing personal service for one of TWA's affiliated venues. Suzy stayed with her Daddy to keep him firmly and snuggly within the family folds. Mr. Rubin sent Judy back to the Total Woman Academy where she collected the newly graduated Maureen and Evelyn. They had arrived at the beginning of Memorial Day weekend and the weekend had indeed been memorial.

The long weekend had been a time of exploration as he rediscovered the diversities within his summer harem. A fickle urge would pique Mr. Rubin's imagination and he would select his next playmate to act it out. He tried hard to maintain a loose rotation so that he could sample the collective ensemble and also share his time and talents fairly. Each woman shared his bed in turn; likewise they shared his beach blanket, couch and pool lounge chair.

After that holiday, a more consistent system devolved to accommodate Mr. Rubin's hectic home office schedule; he organized regular stress breaks during the day and the girls provided his relief. Mr. Rubin was permitted to veto the random volunteer and he never had. The unplanned variability maintained his masculine libido. But even four willing women were not enough variety to last the whole summer. Mr. Rubin invited some friends from his TWA Pledge Contributor associates for the upcoming weekend.

Mr. Black and Mr. White showed up escorted by their TWA enrolled daughters. There were now six exquisite women and three mature men ready to party hearty. The six women sequestered themselves momentarily to get things organized. A tote board was setup and names were entered on 12-hour time slots for the next few days. For each shift, there would be three different women on companionship duty while the other three attended to cuisine and housekeeping. The tote board was displayed in the common room for everyone to see their schedule. The lineup for the last time slot on Sunday evening was left blank and would be revealed at that time. With fucking sequences established, each male collected his first scheduled female and the long weekend was off to a full bang start. The following days and nights were filled with erotic ecstasy.

Loud moans in the night often stirred awake drowsing partners who renewed their own activities. Sometimes doors creaked as an amorous pair skipped to the beach for some late night skinny dipping and surf fucking. During the daylight, the families visiting the nearby summer bungalows were neighborly and discreet. But at night, they noticed the neighborhood fathers carousing on the beach with their younger resident females, perhaps live-in maids or babysitters.

Mr. Rubin and his guests gathered before the tote board at dusk on Sunday for their final night of this wonderful get-together. With a flourish, the last overnight combination of the weekend was revealed. Mr. Rubin, Mr. Black and Mr. White would enjoy the favors of their own daughters... and a third companion of their choice. Mr. Rubin quickly selected Judy to complete his nocturnal trio. Mr. Black and Mr. White were in accord because they separately craved Evelyn and Maureen. With nothing further to tarry them, the three groups scrambled to their bedrooms to consummate their last carnal pairings of the weekend.

Ensconced behind their bedroom door, Mr. Rubin, Suzy and Judy stripped what little they wore and squirmed in conjoined foreplay. Mr. Rubin pinned Suzy in missionary pose and drove his ready erection into her welcoming pussy. Judy tenderly contributed body caresses and encouragement, stoically certain that her turn was next. Mr. Rubin wound higher until he and Suzy clutched and collapsed in maddened cries of delight. Judy soothed and cooed them to a saner place.

Mr. Rubin awoke later with Judy's breath tickling his ear as her fingertips tinkled his cock. He lay quiescent under Judy's manipulation until she determined he was set. Judy mounted up and galloped to a roaring orgasm. Suzy lay by to aid if needed but Mr. Rubin and Judy seemed to have things under control. Undeterred by Mr. Rubin's slower building heat, Judy simmered her ardor until she compelled Mr. Rubin into his orgasm, joining him with her second peak.

Mr. Rubin lay still as Judy dizzily dismounted. The naked females snuggled against the naked Mr. Rubin. Later still, as light was dawning, he awoke to find Suzy softly sucking his semi-rigid cock. He let her bring him on until he spewed his paternal nectar onto her tongue. Suzy and Judy rested their chins on his navel as they shuttled the cum wad between their puckered lips until each had an equal portion. They swallowed and then took turns searching out wayward semen pearls on Mr. Rubin's cock and balls.

--------------------------------------------

Now, on Mid-Summer's Eve, as Judy slid her fingers up and down his cotton-covered cock, Mr. Rubin was faced with a decision. Which of these total knockouts was the least of the total knockouts?

Maureen was radiant in her body hugging green lame cocktail dress. The hem was high thigh on her statuesque legs and the strapless sheath exposed most of her impeccable cleavage above. Her hands were clasped tight in front as she swayed her body in nervous anticipation. Her tense arms compressed and boosted her enticing bosom even more. The sequin-sparkles of the green fabric matched her eyes and her russet waves covered her shoulders to mid back. She was biting her lower lip, almost smudging the bright red lipstick. However, her other evocative face tones were perfection. Her green eyes intensely inspected Mr. Rubin's facial expressions for any hints of disappointment as he scrutinized her figure from her red painted toenails to her mascara laden eyebrows. Without suggesting judgment, he shifted his covetous gaze to the next beauty in the lineup.

Evelyn was shorter and rounder with dusky coloring. She had chosen a man-baiting white stretchy maillot with a barely discernable inner brassiere liner. The hidden bra pads were still unable to screen her stiff nipples as they pebbled atop her rounded boobs. The short pleated skirt rode easily on her appealing hips and ass. Mr. Rubin liked her dark but tasteful makeup, her tilted smirk and the devilish look in her eye. With her brunette pigtails and low sandals, she looked like a naughty farmer's daughter raring to go to the barn dance on a Saturday night. If she went as imagined, he supposed she would spend more time horizontal dancing in the parked cars outside than vertical do-see-does inside the dance hall.

Suzy looked stunning in her black cocktail dress, sheer hose and heels. Mr. Rubin's heart skipped a beat; he truly cherished his time with his grown daughter. All summer, Suzy had been lavish in her efforts to care for his needs. So he had concluded that regardless of the presentations tonight, she deserved her night out. Likewise, Judy would accompany the night revelers as their chaperone and guardian. Mr. Rubin was left to pick either Maureen or Evelyn and it was a daunting decision.

"Maureen, you will stay here with me. Suzy, Judy and Evelyn, have a fun and safe evening on the town."

Judy pecked Mr. Rubin's cheek and bounded to the other ladies as they hugged and chattered their parting goodnights. Maureen stood her place in the presence of the lounging Mr. Rubin as the departing trio skipped out of the bungalow. When the doors closed and the noises receded, Maureen turned her full attention to Mr. Rubin. She awaited his commands and desires.

"Maureen, Mid Summer's Eve was a time that the ancients venerated for its carnal pleasures. The Druid priests spent all year scouting out and preparing a lineup of nubile females for the Celtic chieftain's choosing. The chieftain picked the choicest of the maidens to absorb his wantonness throughout the festival night. He valued vivacity over virginity so the priests spared no effort to tutor her well in the sensual arts. If the chosen maiden pleased the chieftain, the priests would receive generous donations throughout the coming year as they prepared a new covey of debutantes for the next annual tribute."

Mr. Rubin paused for effect. Maureen froze in his firm gaze, her eyes tilted downward, humbled by her short-fall of perfection. He continued with a steady vocal cadence, almost terse.

"Our contest rules stated that I would select the least prepared housemate to join me tonight."

Mr. Rubin paused again. Maureen was staring at the floor, anticipating the coming rebuke for her lesser preening. Mr. Rubin extended the uncomfortable silence. Maureen raised her eyes just enough to find a small grin on his face. She looked more purposefully at his relaxed repose. His smile widened as he continued talking less sternly.

"But I cheated. Like the shrewd Celtic chieftains, I selected the choicest maiden among the choicest of the maidens. I picked you to quench my carnal fire tonight. You are here with me now because you are the best of the bunch, not the least."

Maureen looked confused; unable to speak. Mr. Rubin provided her with a softer frame of reference. He used a remote control to lower the lights to a glow and start a sensual Gaelic flute and tambourine melody.

"Total Woman Academy has been a kind of Druid priesthood, priming you as a modern day equivalent to the fairest of the fair Gaelic maidens. Your training anticipated encounters with men like me, contemporary successors to the Celtic chieftains. Follow your destiny, Maureen. Show me how you revere the ancient rituals of Mid-Summer's Eve."

Mr. Rubin relaxed into the cushions without wavering in his attentiveness to the lust nourishing female standing before him. Maureen realized that she was to be Mr. Rubin's Mid-Summer Eve's dream cum true. She fell into character and stretched her statuesque body taller. She drew back the red locks falling on her cheeks and flicked the long strands behind her shoulders. She held Mr. Rubin's gaze with the self-confident poise she had accrued at TWA.

Maureen's let her high heeled foot tap to the tempo of the music and her hips slipped side-to-side with the beat. The lame dress spritzed prickles of reflected light. Her hands bunched her long red hair above her head as she slowly turned in place, oscillating her body packed inside the clinging dress, eyes locked on the admiring Mr. Rubin. On the very last bit of turn, she broke eye contact. Still dancing in place but facing away, Maureen reached back and pulled her auburn waves forward away from her dress closure. Her hands fumbled with the back clasp and then sensuously lowered the zipper all the way down to her ass cheeks. The dress panels peeled open like a blooming flower, revealing her bare back. She was braless. A body shrug dropped the dress inside out to drape from her waist. Her palms pushed it lower and the sparkly green lame pooled about her ankles. Her smooth skinned ass cheeks encased the barely-there black thong, the string thin tie straps arcing over her hip bones.

Mr. Rubin expected Maureen to pirouette and dramatically display her bounteous bosom to his feasting eyes. Maureen teased him instead. Her hands pressed and separated the globes on her chest, showing Mr. Rubin classic sidewinder bulges. Holding her hair aloft again, she shimmied, providing stealthy peek-a-boo glimpses of the bounding globes sidling past her torso. When she stopped the shaking, she waited and listened closely for signs of his arousal. She heard Mr. Rubin twist on the cushions, seeking more room in his crotch for his growing erection. Her coyness was working its magic. Maureen had Mr. Rubin thinking ahead to when her heavy funbags would be available again for his unrestricted manhandling. It was time to move onward.

Simple was best. Maureen lowered her arms to clasp fingers behind her back, cocked a toe behind a heel and executed an efficient about-face. Maureen's boobs jostled and settled. Mr. Rubin stared enthralled. He knew the familiar breasts that he had played with these past weeks but now saw that Maureen had been extra busy this evening. She had broadened her areolas with a rose colored gloss and the nubs highlighted with a darker hue. It gave her tits the even larger and fuller look that he craved.

With hands still submissively hidden behind her, Maureen cocked her head in an inquisitive tilt. Mr. Rubin neither changed his gape nor moved a muscle. Maureen shimmied her tits to get his attention. He noticed that and awoke from his stupor, indolently beckoning her to him. She model-strode forward on hard stepping heels, rousting her semi-liquid globes as she closed the distance. Maureen's black thong covered her cameltoe, but barely. She stopped at his extended feet. Mr. Rubin saw the sheen of Maureen's arousal infusing the silky fabric, a subtle sign of her parallel yearning. He smelled her faint floral perfume with her redolent vaginal musk playing undertone.

Their eyes locked in challenge as though each wanted the other to blink first, relinquishing control. Mr. Rubin took the lead as they continued to stare. He motioned her down with lowered palms as he separated his legs. Maureen squatted between his knees, settling her ass on the fashionable black high heels strapped to her feet.

"Remove my shorts, you shameless lass."

Eyes still fixed on his, Maureen brought her hands forward and worked Mr. Rubin's belt and zipper. His bulky erection appeared in the opened fly, pointing towards his navel. She gripped the cotton material and pulled. Mr. Rubin lifted his butt to aid Maureen's allotted chore. She slid the pants off his ankles and laid them aside. Her hands returned to rest on her thighs.

Maureen had held Mr. Rubin's gaze throughout, until now. As tutored, Maureen deferentially shifted her focus to Mr. Rubin's engorged penis and awaited his further instructions. Therewith, Maureen lost the eyeballing contest. She had affirmed the male's sexual hegemony and Mr. Rubin took over his duly acknowledged control.

"Suck it" he growled.

Maureen heard the power-tone in Mr. Rubin's voice. She followed her learned instinct to comply. With wetted her lips, she leaned her body forward with hands still braced on her thighs. Maureen lapped tongue flutters from stem to crown and then engulfed the knob. Her lips levered Mr. Rubin up and descended on his shaft. His bulky cock was fully encased in her mouth; she held in place and rhythmically slurped on his dick. Her mouth treated his dick like a milkshake straw, trying hard to draw the delicious thick fluid out of its container. She wagged her tongue on his undershaft as her cheeks hollowed during each potent pull.

Maureen was very good at blowjobs. She had received practice quite often at the Total Woman Academy and Mr. Rubin had exploited her mouth numerous times over the preceding weeks. He feigned small grunts and moans, subtle compliments intended to spur Maureen's enthusiasm for excellence. Even though the night was young, he was not; Mr. Rubin had no intension of squandering his essence down Maureen's throat. He wanted to fuck her and feel Maureen's luscious body writhe in ecstasy within his encircling arms. His hands cradled her temples and he pushed her head back.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers
12