Total Woman Zodiac 01

Story Info
Aries, the Ram: Coffee Shop Barista, Florida: Ariel
2.9k words
4.07
11k
6

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers

It was mid-morning and the South Beach heat was still a few hours away from its daily soft simmer. Zack was casually dressed in his usual Friday style leading up to the weekend. He had a jaunt to his step as he approached the boutique coffee shop; things were going well. He had successfully fulfilled the first and second assignments of this business swing through the Sunshine state.

As a TWA Zodiac evaluation assessor, Zack was assigned to meet and evaluate recent TWA graduates. He was part of the quality assurance team, verifying that TWA graduates were remaining in prime condition and growing even further in their capabilities. It was an integral part of upholding the fine traditions of intelligence, beauty and poise expected of TWA alumni. The females' semi-annual week-long sessions were allocated to three sequential Zodiacs to accurately determine their consistency and resilience.

Zack's recent assignment's name was Aquila. After a day and a night of evaluating her, he had met his next swap exchange three days ago at Jaxport. Aquila had been handed off to another TWA Zodiac evaluation assessor and Zack had taken charge of Pamela in exchange. Aquila would accompany the other Zodiac and his cluster of colleagues to an exclusive Bahamas resort for a group evaluation assessment.

Pamela's second sequential evaluation assessment occurred in route to Miami. The usual half day journey had been stretched over two days with intermittent stops to fulfill the important vocational obligations. Pamela was a recent TWA graduate and Zack evaluated her proficiencies acquired and presumably enhanced after leaving the Academy. Pamela had been eager to demonstrate the many talents she retained and those she had fortified since her completion of the TWA curriculum several months before.

The two extended overnight hotel stops and a visit to Kennedy Space Center en route had served as the evaluation assessment venues. Pamela was amusingly intrigued by the similarity between the equipment at the rocket displays and the equipment of her TWA male coach trainers: long, short, fat, skinny...each one poised to render its volatile discharges to accomplish the mission... each one specially configured for maximum thrust on its vibrant excursion of discovery and conquest. The tongues in cheek parodies were mildly amusing but at the end of the day: lame.

Zack decided to give Pamela the necessary refresher course on the most beneficial use of her smart mouth and sassy tongue. He began at bedtime. His first lesson was domination fellatio. Pamela lay face up on the mattress. Zack was braced above her and thumping his thick dick deep in her mouth. The long robust thrusts banged his ball sack against her chin. He yelled at her to suck harder, hold her breath longer, demanding her compliance. He flooded her throat after a splendidly powerful face fuck. They extinguished the lights and lay together in the dark.

Zack awoke Pamela several more times during the night. The second exercise occurred as he sat on the edge of the bed in darkness. Pamela kneeled between his spread knees and absorbed her second lesson in oral ball draining. It was more leisurely but still energetic. Zack gave Pamela detailed instructions, usually allowing her time to follow them but sometimes gripping and twisting her head to demonstrate his directives.

Later, Zack lay back on the bed spread-eagle and Pamela leaned over his torso to practice a longer third tutorial. Zack lay back and let Pamela demonstrate her oldest and newest techniques unhindered. She had learned well and he spilled himself onto her tongue with a fulfilling all-over body shudder. Before sunrise, a weary Zack was curled in fetal position, hugging Pamela's neck between his thighs and gripping handfuls of her hair. Zack fancied a long soaking session, his semi-erect cock snuggled in her wet orifice. The weary Pamela suckled gently. She devoted her all to the ordered exercise but it was well after dawn by the time she swallowed the conclusion of Zack's last and longest lesson. After that they loaded up the car and drove the remaining distance south.

--------------------------------------------------

Earlier this morning in Miami, Zack had passed Pamela off to her next Zodiac. Thereafter, he retired to South Beach for his next scheduled rendezvous in the current semi-annual series. He dropped his car in the parking garage, checked-in to his Ocean Drive boutique hotel and strolled to the nearby coffee shop for an anonymous hookup with his next scheduled assignment.

The sitting room was crowded with mid-morning patrons. The scattered tables held couples and small groups, each animated and discussing the latest frivolous gossip, whatever the mass media deemed profit worthy. He slowly walked the byways between the tables, taking in the sights, perusing the wall mounted menu boards advertising specialty cafes. His thoughts roamed the gallery, imagining which appetizing young lady might be his next frothy assignment. His watch should alert him but nothing was happening yet.

Zack approached the counter to place his order and now his watch became alive, buzzing discretely on his wrist. The buzz strengthened as he approached the front of the diminishing line. The barista saw his approach and caught his eye. Zack read 'Ariel' on her nametag.

Ariel wore an Aries zodiac symbol inscribed on her ring. The center stone was glowing and blinking, alerting Ariel to the proximity of her anonymous TWA Zodiac male evaluation assessor. This was just too fortuitous; she was winding up her six-day shift and had the following week off, conveniently free for her series of evaluation assessments.

Ariel furtively looked at Zack's watch dial, the corresponding Aries symbol at 1-o'clock quietly blinking its announcement that the man before her was TWA's selection to be her evaluation assessor. She warmed inside, pleased that the man before her was handsome and gentlemanly. And his watch had a gold casing, a very good sign. It meant her evaluator was a senior Zodiac, well versed in sensual techniques and able to judge her performance with the knowledge gained from years of experience.

Zack ordered a mocha latte from the smiling barista who held his gaze. Ariel almost bounced to the hissing apparatus and returned with his drink. She held the padded cup a bit longer than ordinary, letting him see her blinking ring, letting him know her eagerness to continue the encounter. He nodded his acknowledgement.

Ariel chirped "I get an hour break for lunch soon. Would that be acceptable?"

Zack nodded again. He sipped his drink as he wandered to an empty table on the exterior deck overlooking the beach. Singles and small groups clad in skimpy beachwear strolled the sands. The topless section was further south, slightly beyond his immediate vision. His revelry was interrupted by a hand on his shoulder. He looked back to find Ariel smiling at him.

"I'm yours for an hour" she whispered.

Zack rose and took her hand, led her onto the sidewalk and down the block to the parking garage housing his car. They found it where he left it parked on the third floor. Zack opened the rear door and motioned her to enter. Ariel crawled in the backseat and Zack followed. She quickly straddled his lap as he captured her bright cherry painted lips in a smoldering introductory kiss.

Pausing for breath, Ariel stared into his eyes. Zack gripped the hem of her barista smock and lifted it over her head. Her hair spilled in a flutter. Ariel was braless and Zack got the first view of her tress shadowed tits. Her lips and nipples were reddened teasers of the pending treat. Zack leaned in for a taste. His tongue flicked the small nub of her left tit. The wetted bud swelled. He served similar service on the right one. His peripheral vision saw her mouth curve into the start of a smile. He moved to peck her lips-ajar mouth. Her lips were spongy soft and welcoming. He returned to the twin nipple lapping task. His oral methods produced prominent results. The final flicks of the hardened nubs gained furtive guttural noises from the aroused girl.

Zack leaned back in the seat, surveyed the topless beauty perched on his thighs. She had cherry lips and rosy colored erect nipples. Zack's groin was getting that familiar tight feeling, constricted by his pants. He moved his lips to her hair shrouded ear. His demand was simple and straight forward; the stern tone expressed his expectation of willing compliance.

"Suck me."

Ariel's expression remained passive but she made an eyebrow lift, a glint of smirk and a modest one-bob nod. Her eyes held his for a moment then descended to where her hands began unbuttoning his shirt. She was smooth and her fingers worked the buttons effortlessly as they descended to his belt buckle. It and the fly buttons loosened in her skillful maneuvers. Ariel discovered Zack was commando. She opened the flaps like a morning flower revealing Zack's thick stem as it emerged to the light of day.

Ariel lifted the genital tube in her soft hands. Satisfied with Ariel's display of care and dexterity, Zack leaned his head back into the seat, closed his eyes and set his concentration on the evaluation assessment about to commence. Ariel shuffled her soft ass onto his knees and leaned forward, swaying her hair across his sensitized groin. Zack felt her tresses brush his cock and liked that prelude to the main event.

Zack felt Ariel's tongue gently lever his erection to her lips. She pursued her lips thrice as they moved down across his crown and settled snuggly behind the corona. She held there and began a series of pull and pause rhythms on the swollen knob, intermingled with penile slit probes and V swipes with the tip of her tongue. Zack moved his hands to Ariel's bare shoulders and lightly fingered their smooth warmth, acknowledging his approval of the enjoyment she was providing him. He refrained from holding her head and guiding her pace, letting Ariel demonstrate her capacity for inventiveness and her devotion to his pleasure.

Ariel employed her lips and tongue tip only on the most sensitive erogenous male zones: the corona and the contiguous nerve endings. She shunned the deep plunges and full shaft strokes that Zack was accustomed to from his less imaginative assignees. Ariel's disciplined efforts were generating wonderful sensations and Zack reveled in the glow that was spreading out from his core. His whole body took on a growing tingling and he forced himself to consciously relax deeper into the car seat. Zack's autonomic nerve responses built to a sparkling that rushed through his veins and buzzed in his brain.

The goal was attained. Zack's mind collapsed into a starburst of color as his prostate slammed out his orgasm. Zack's multiple ejaculations burst forth into Ariel's mouth. His multiple ropes of life's elixir passed Ariel's still active tongue and flowed down her throat. Zack cried out with each spasm of satisfaction and Ariel emitted her own gargled hums of triumph. Zack eventually shuddered to a halt. His hands moved to rest on her head but did not signal her to plummet or withdraw. Ariel cuddled Zack in her mouth as he deflated, proud that her sexual arts had evoked such a powerful reaction. Her recent tenure in South Beach had been well spent rehearsing with the local lads as she waited for this command performance .

Zack finally let out a sigh and gripped Ariel's hair. He elevated her head off his cock. Ariel obeyed and sat erect on his legs, awaiting his next instructions. His head gave a slight side bob and she shuffled to sit next to him. Ariel assisted Zack in re-clothing before donning her own barista uniform top. They exited the rear of the car and Zack clicked the security button. The alarm squawked its confirmation as Zack led Ariel to the street.

Despite his just-ended use of Ariel, Zack craved the remaining evaluation assessment. His groin retained its lingering warmth and Zack fueled it further. He regaled Ariel with details on how he intended to consume their nighttime hours after she finished her coffee and cake service duties. Zack left little to Ariel's imagination; his graphic descriptions were carnal, clinical and candid. Ariel warmed inside and wished for nightfall to hurry, gripped by Zack's coarse portrayals. She hoped that his plans included the occasional ecstatic gratification for her.

Zack held the door to the coffee shop as he sharply patted Ariel's ass and pressed her inward to finish her day job. Ariel turned briefly to peck his cheek.

"My shift ends at 9. Will you be back to reclaim me or should I meet you at your hotel?"

"I'll be back" said Zack.

______________________________________________

Zack entered the coffee shop near closing time. His partially engorged cock throbbed in slow steady tempo to the rhythm of his heartbeat, indicating his zeal to repossess Ariel. He was ready to continue the testing regimen that he had crudely defined during their parking garage return. Ariel was picking up left over containers and busing the condiment counter of crumbs and spills. She smiled brightly when she saw Zack enter and hustled through her final routines.

The store was less busy now and only a few patrons lingered. A middle aged gentleman and a younger model-like female were giggling a conversation quietly at one corner table. Zack stood in the center of the room waiting for Ariel to join him and then fulfill his demands for the rest of the night. The giggling corner couple continued their hushed conversation but Zack perked up at the fragments of talk he heard. They held their bright faces affectionately close and the vocal exchange was intimately breathy but low.

"So were you glad to finally graduate or do you miss the endless Academy training activities?"

"It was an amazing experience and now that I am out, the education I received has really come to full force. I hope you will appreciate what I can do... if you'll allow me, of course."

"I will give you every opportunity to rock my world, my pet."

Zack glanced over and saw the gentleman touch the young woman's hand. His exposed wrist held a watch similar to Zack's but instead of a gold case, the watch was silver. Zack recognized the sign of another Zodiac, but one with a lesser status, thus the silver case rather than a gold one. The gentleman's other hand was beneath the table, stroking the inner skin high on the girl's tanned and toned bare thigh, her leg fully exposed between the low fashionable heels and a very short pleated plaid skirt.

Zack took note of the ornament on the young woman's hand, the Zodiac ring stone faintly glowing. It matched the blinking of the gentleman's 2-o'clock watch dial marker. Only a TWA graduate in her post graduate sabbatical wore such a ring. Then he noticed the rest of her. Full bouncy dark curls covered her head and shoulders, dripping down behind her. She sported a fashionable but classic naughty school girl costume. The sheer white blouse strained across full breasts and two dusky disks projected through the stressed fabric whenever she moved to emphasize a point in their conversation. Zack's cock changed its tenor from dull persistent throb to a sporadic hard twitch, signaling his primordial urge to ravage the young woman's fertile sexuality underlying the smutty schoolgirl eroticism.

Zack strode boldly closer, a notion taking shape. The gentleman took note of his approach and stared back at Zack. Zack extended his wrist to display his gold cased Zodiac watch. The man exhaled and acknowledged Zack's seniority with a worried nod. Zack opened his PDA phone and entered some taps. The gentleman saw his own watch go dark and the blinking of his companion's ring stopped. A short pregnant pause and then Zack's watch gave a small vibration and the 2 o'clock mark glowed. The young woman's ring began its complimentary glow. The gentleman slumped back in his seat with his arms now hanging at his side. Zack had pulled rank. The gentleman had been excited by the looming evaluation assessment appointment with his table mate but accepted his suddenly lost opportunity to fuck her.

A moment later, the gentleman's watch gave a slight vibration, growing more intense as Ariel approached the group at the table. Ariel had completed her end-of-shift duties and was ready to get on with the thrills of the remaining evaluation assessment. Her ring had begun a renewed glow. That was very unusual for a second stint with the same assessor. Zack's attention was on the seated girl and he gave Ariel no notice when she stopped at his side. Instead, she saw the seated gentleman's watch blinking her sign at 1 o'clock.

The gentleman sat up straighter, now understanding the fuck-mate swap that Zack had executed. Ariel's affable presence rejuvenated his attitude. He motioned for his table mate to release her seat to Ariel. Zack extended his hand to the seated school girl who accepted his assistance to stand. Ariel slid into the seat next to her new gentleman, extended her hand and leaned in to whisper coy greetings. Ariel received his gentlemanly kiss on the back of her hand, both new acquaintances smiling in flirtatious delight at this unexpected but promising rendezvous.

Exchanges concluded, Zack nodded good luck and farewell to the gentleman and Ariel. He quickstepped his newest swap mate across the coffee shop in her clacking heels, breasts jittering beneath her semi-opaque shirt. Zack held the door as he guided his newest acquaintance and assignment through the portal and onto the sidewalk for the short trek to his hotel room.

"What's your name, my dear?"

"Tori" she cooed.

bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers