Total Woman Zodiac 09

Story Info
Sagittarius, the Archer: Paintball Game, Las Vegas: Sarah
3.8k words
4
7.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

Zack was feeling the heat in the desert outside of Las Vegas. He was garbed in traditional paintball battle uniform and accessories: light-weight desert tan camouflage, his safety goggles perched on the brim of his helmet and high laced combat boots. He fingered the grip on his replica military rifle that dispensed embarrassment rather than death. His game-time challengers wore somewhat less and carried no weapons. This would never pass as officially sanctioned warfare training. The secretive clique of female NCOs from nearby Nellis AFB found the clandestine competition amusing. This aerobic workout was their favorite weekend pastime. They would try to elude and evade capture while a guest tutor like Zack hunted them in the rugged desert scrub terrain. The last girl to survive unmarked was declared the winner. Losers were her toadies for the remaining weekend. The triumphant hunter became the focus of the erotic penances. Discarded garb were his trophies and mementos of the fun weekend.

The rules were quite simple. If Zack splatted a girl with his paintball gun, she removed the sullied clothing article and returned to the base camp corral to await adjudication at the end of the chase. It was a friendly competition not requiring referees. Terrain boundaries for the contest were respected; they consisted of a few fenced acres near the center of a vast private ranch. Paint splattered clothing provided evidence of hit-or-miss. Cheating got the violator a few months of 'time-out' from the weekly pastime until she decided to play fair.

Zack needed three successful shots on the girls to complete the course. The girls wore tight white tank-tops, neon colored gym shorts and running sandals. Zack checked his ammunition supply. He was a good shot but these were wily females. He was allowed to return to base for more ammo but that wasted time. He looked up at the early morning sun, already baking the ground. Water would be the key.

Zack checked his watch and signaled the start. The female prey sprinted off. The rough ground absorbed the tread of their footwear. Zack's eyes absorbed the delightful scene of four sets of bouncing butts and boobs. He headed off on a different path towards the water station situated near a high outcrop. That would be his stand.

Zack settled in next to the water tank on the rise. Zack stood on top of the small tank and scanned over the 360 view of the countryside. There was movement on all sides. He spied furtive glimpses of neon orange, green, blue and yellow as the girls skittered through brush breaks and leaf openings. The girls were spread out in the broken vegetation rather than clinging to the edges of the game zone. Zack checked his paintball gun again to be sure it was ready.

There was a flash on Zack's right as a girl tried to sweep by and grab some water. He swung around and shot from the hip. The flying paintball splattered the back of the retreating quarry as she tried to sprint away. She stopped and removed her stained top, acknowledging her exit from this phase of the game. She grabbed a water bottle and bobbled off to the assembly area. An hour passed without another sighting. Zack stretched his tense muscles and decided to change tactics.

Zack slinked in a slow spiral, stalking further from the water tank on the knoll. As he crept through the underbrush, he spied a patch of green neon against the brown on brown backdrop. The girl was crawling on all fours beneath a sagebrush clump, warily watching the water tank knoll as Zack stealthily approached from her 6 o'clock. He aimed and scored a direct on her gym-short covered ass. The girl bounded up at the shock of the impact. Zack grinned wide as he assumed order-arms with his paint rifle. The apprehended female boldly faced Zack as she slid her shorts off her hips and exposed her shaved pussy. Then she walked casually back to join the other losing game player at the assembly area.

There were two quarries left and Zack needed to bag one more to finish this part of the game. The sun was high in the sky and Zack tried another scenario. Rather than sneaking about, he would now flush them out like harried rabbits. He began tramping loudly through the underbrush, wandering off the path, stomping out likely hiding places. A sudden burst of sound and color surprised him but he recovered and fired off a quick shot. It flew wide of the running figure. He paused to gather his breath and calmness. Renewed, he turned back to the path. A twig snapped.

Zack stopped. At a distance, one young woman was slowly stepping through an opening, moving left to right. Zack took his time, carefully lining up an extreme but doable long shot. He squeezed the trigger. He saw the ball arc out and impact on the side of her cotton covered boob. She yelped and clutched her breasts. Zack pumped his arms in the air to celebrate his third and final trophy of the morning. He walked to her as she stripped off the top. Together, they examined her fleshy chest mass; kneading and turning the soft flesh as they looked for damage. There was none. Zack and his final mark strolled together to the assembly area.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The fourth contender had witnessed Zack's final shot and hurried ahead to the assembly area. She was still dressed in her field uniform of top, shorts and shoes; her clothing unmarred. Her survival of Zack's paintballs gave her the honored position of Mistress for the remainder of the weekend. She greeted the hunter escorting his third and final quarry.

"Zack, I'm Sarah. I am an Air Police non-com. I am also now your special hostess and the Mistress for the Day over these bitches. Let me put this last one away. Then we will begin the punishment party." She motioned for the topless woman to follow. "Come along, loser."

Sarah was good at her military job, trained equally to handle inebriated and unruly enlisted men or testosterone laden, horny officers. That often involved physical restraint, first hands only bodily tactics and then shackles and confinement as necessary. Wrist locks, choke-holds, bondage, jail cells or cages; there were just tools to Sarah.

Sarah had already begun the preparations for the next phase of the weekend. The previous two captives were secured in pens in the holding area. Sarah handcuffed the remaining topless female and pushed her into the last vacant cage. The three losers were now ready for Zack and Sarah to dole out their penances.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sarah posed Zack before the wire cage containing the first captive. Sarah had handcuffed the girl before placing her topless in her cage. The female squatted in the low cross barred box, her paint splattered tank top hanging above it, signaling that she had been spotted and blotted by Zack during the field portion of the game. She would be the first to service Zack.

"Zack, this is Aria. She is an overworked Air Traffic Controller and needs your help to maintain her voice at optimum performance. She doesn't talk much off-duty; she likes to give her voice a needed rest. Aria yearns for regular doses of masculine balm to soothe her overused throat. Don't you, sweetie?"

Airman Anna nodded without speaking. Her technical specialty required her to project the clout of command. Her flight path orders in the congested Las Vegas air space were to be obeyed. No one wanted a close call or something even worse. Yet her voice was also melodious, calming to a nervous pilot with mechanical trouble or dwindling fuel reserves. She was expected to exude confidence and land her flock of metal birds safe and sound. Zack watched Aria impassively wet her lips. Zack was ready and willing to aid Aria's oral fitness regimen.

Sarah reached around and worked Zack's belt and zipper, dropping his pants and exposing his manhood. She patted Zack's ass to shuffle him forward. His cock hung almost touching the cage at Aria's eye level. Aria leaned forward, pressing her face into one of the large square frames created by the cage's metal strands. Her extended tongue tip slipped under Zack's V and bounced it gently. Zack's meat stiffened and his erection levered to stand horizontal. Aria followed its progress with her tongue, fostering more stimulation, slathering onward to her weekly throat therapy session.

When Zack was semi-solid, Aria opened her lips and pulled the fount of her vital tonic well inside her oral receptacle. She sucked deep, putting a hard vacuum on the prick that was filling her gullet. She bobbed softly, swiveling her face around the meat axle. Her tongue, cheeks, tonsils and lips cooperated in a passion of stimulus. She was a proficient practitioner and acted out her best moves. Zack perused Aria's swinging bob-cut hair and the large hoop earrings, noticing her rear bound fists flexing in time to her exertions. Her tits swayed in lazy orbits beneath her tilted chest.

Zack's hands clenched the metal bars spanning the top of Aria's pen. He widened his stance for stability. He was leaning on the cage, bracing his body aloft to offset his wilting knees. Zack's hips bucked in counter-rhythm to Aria's movements. This first time of the weekend would generate a massive volume of cum for Aria's benefit.

Zack's breathing was becoming labored. He concentrated on the mouth surrounding his dick. But there was something else happening. Zack felt Sarah's hand sliding up his inner thighs. Her hand cupped his scrotum then slid back. Her fingers fluttered his balls as her thumb rimmed then pressed his anus. Zack reared up on tiptoes to evade the questing digit but Sarah was persistent. She tunneled in until she felt Zack's prostate gland.

Aria felt Zack buck and heard the change in his respiration. Having learned the telltale signs from her previous benefactors, she knew his end was near and she would soon receive the desired elixir. Zack cried out and Sarah pressed his prostrate, determined to expel Zack's total available load. At the right moment, Aria took a deep breath and centered his knob on her tongue. Her closed mouth sucked one long hard pull. Aria felt the first semen pulse on her tongue and warmed with joy. She needed all the fluid she could get. She continued the vacuum as the next five large ropes flooded her oral cavity and then finally eased off the suck as the flow finished.

Aria felt Zack's body unwind as he regained his wilting legs. She let his softening cock withdraw from her lips, hoarding the precious liquor in her mouth. She swished it around her teeth and gums. Tilting back, she gargled with the juice, coating her tonsils. She returned her flushed face to rest at level and waited patiently. Zack watched her solicitous activities. He surveyed the naked Aria, wrists bound, mouth filled with his cum, respiration lifting and lowering her creamy breasts. He gave the wanted command.

"You may swallow."

Aria breathed deep, tilted her chin up, smiled wide with closed lips and hooded eyes as she let Zack's manly essence slip off her tongue and ooze into her throat. She murmured a moan of satisfaction when the last of it dripped off her tonsils. Aria peeked up at Zack who was staring into her eyes. With the same voice of power and assurance that every pilot savored when it floated into his headset, Aria simply stated "Thank you, sir."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah pointed to the next captive. The blonde watched uneasily as they focused their attention to her. Sarah opened the hatch and beckoned the blonde outside of her confinement pen. As their next subject emerged, the captive stood and twisted to stretch her knotted limbs and back. Zack got a nice overview of her full bosom and butt. She was not as tall as him but tall enough; yet her proportions were still voluptuous. She stood at attention before her weekend superiors.

"Zack, this is Hanna, one of our Predator drone remote control pilots. She has prospered in her technical assignment because of her exceptional manual dexterity. She has the gentle hands necessary to really master a joystick. She would be perfect for your next encounter. Hanna, take Zack to the spa for a thorough cleansing, inside and out. Make it a real hands-on display of your skills."

Zack clasped Hanna extended hand as she led him inside the ranch house. Her ass sashayed to her measured stride. At the door, she turned to hold both his hands as she butted it opened. Zack was transfixed by the wobble of her tits as she back pedaled down the hall to the large bathroom. Inside, she removed Zack's remaining garb, tossing the soiled clothes into a hamper. Zack watched her marvelous ass as Hanna bent and filled the tub, adding emollients to the lukewarm bath. Occasionally, Hanna peeked over her shoulder to find that Zack was overtly admiring her figure. His steady interest in her curves pleased her.

Bath prepared, Hanna welcomed Zack to immerse in the soothing pool. Hanna knelt outside the tub, washing his skin with natural sponges, the long sluggish motions buffing every part of his body with her caresses. Zack's groin was a favored location but Hanna was careful to spend only periodic time there. She let the mood build and then backed off to other body parts, waiting for Zack to ease down a bit before renewing her attention. She found him delightfully sensitive elsewhere: behind his knees, the soles of his feet, his face and scalp, the hairs on his neck, his nipples. She escalated his ardor in distinct steps. Zack's erection was growing stronger and stronger.

Hanna dropped the sponges in the soapy water and caught Zack's half submerged cock in both sudsy hands. As she affectionately stroked the firm flesh, her finger pads applied individual pressures on the circumference and length. She knew where the male's nerve endings were most accessible on the thin sensitive skin cover. Her thumbs shared the duty of rubbing the under-crown. Zack leaned down into the tub's backrest, lifted his knees to open his thighs wider and leisurely watched Hanna work. Her nipples dragged in the water and stirred the foam. Zack lazily cupped the closer breast. He closed his eyes, hearing the squishes of her caresses, the lapping bath water and Hanna's pleased sighs as he kneaded her tit.

Zack's heat was building to a peak; neither of the amorous pair could have stopped it nor did they want to. Zack panted and puffed as Hanna compelled his spunk to spurt through her fingers and onto his sodden stomach. The orgasmic release was full body and sustained an extended prickle. Hanna crawled into the large tub, cradling Zack's body. Her palms and fingers caressed each lingering skittle in the dampening nerve bundles. The ecstatic energy was receding from limb to core. Hanna chased their retreat. She sequentially fondled Zack's fingers, toes, limbs, inner thighs, nipples and navel. At last she cradled Zack's dick as it wavered in deflation, receiving Zack's bodily verve and Hanna's stimulus. Zack's body collapsed into a water logged languor. Hanna held him while he rested in the warm water.

Later, Sarah found the wrinkled pair still entwined in the bath, dozing. The water had cooled so they were agreeable to emerge. Sarah retrieved a terrycloth bathrobe while Hanna dried Zack with fluffy towels. They shifted Zack to the adjoining bedroom and laid him in the large bed. Evening was falling. Zack slept.

-----------------------------------------------

Zack stirred. The room was lit. He smelled food. His blurred vision cleared as he awoke from his slumber. The mattress slumped as a woman sat on the edge. Zack saw the wavy haired brunette, his final bagged game in the field, wearing a terry cloth robe similar to his. She was sipping espresso from a demitasse. The aroma hit his nostrils. She held up a second cup.

"Good evening, sleepy head. Rest well? Want some coffee?"

Zack reached for her but his hands drew up short. His wrists were loosely fastened to cuffs and short chains at the headboard. His ankles were confined similarly. He tested their strength and found them sturdy. Zack frowned at the brunette who leaned in and stilled his lips with a shushing finger. The brunette cupped his chin with her palm as she hovered the coffee cup for his lips to slurp.

"I usually add more sugar but I wanted you to taste it first. How is it?"

Zack found it tolerably sweetened. What he found intolerable was his restraints. He shook the chains and gave her a scowl.

"Now, now, my love" she said as she smoothed and patted his bare chest. "This isn't any more than a game. You won't be hurt. In fact, the fastenings are very light and a big man like you could break them easily. Let me explain.

"Sarah likes her job and usually takes this part of the program, tied to the bed and helplessly fucked by our weekend warrior. She gets off on the reversal of roles, being bound and controlled rather than being in charge. But this weekend, she won the hunt and won't get her turn in bed. So we changed things up.

"My name is Lt. Bonnie. I fly on the mid-air refueling tankers and operate the tail boom that delivers the fuel to the jets. The jet jockeys like to think they're hot stuff, lining up the coupling. But I have more control over the boom position by manipulating its stabilizing airfoils. I want to show you how good I am at midair connections. We are going to fuck but neither you nor I will use our hands. Does that sound like fun?"

Zack wasn't sure about her question. He usually took control but the weekend so far had been a roaring success in his mind. So what the hell!

"Let's give it a try. Are you sure I need to be restrained?"

"It's Just a small reminder. I don't want you to ruin the scenario with 'grabbies' when you get excited. And I hope you get really excited!"

Bonnie set aside the dishes. She rose, unbelted and dropped her terrycloth robe. Zack now remembered how buff and curvy Bonnie was. Bonnie paused purposefully in full frontal; Zack liked the view. She was mid-height, sported an athletic figure. Her hair was shoulder length and she was barefoot. In between were trim hips and round breasts, just the right proportions. Her pussy was shaved and the lips were pronounced. Her big brown eyes competed for radiance with her smiling red lips.

Bonnie gripped the trapeze bar that Zack now saw suspended over the center of the bed. She stepped onto the mattress and stood upright above him, feet astride but not touching his waist. Zack watched as she squatted down, holding the trapeze bar for support as she aligned herself above his hips. The straddle peeked open her cunt and the rich pinkness descended on Zack's semi-tumescent rod. Bonnie slid her vulva along his length, transferring her intimate oils from her pussy to his prick. It was the only body contact between them. Zack jogged his hips trying to aid the caresses. Bonnie stopped and lifted away a few inches.

"Patience, my love. You need to lie still. This is my hookup and I will do the maneuvering. Agreed?"

Zack surrendered his tense curl and laid back. Bonnie took that for a 'Yes' and lowered into the contact again. She wiped longer swipes this time. Zack had nothing to do but watch and feel the warm wetness stimulate his rod to a stiffer erection. Bonnie was leaning over, watching the connection and her tits swayed gently. Her swaged coiffure framed her face. Zack found her motions pleasant to watch. Sometimes women danced in front of him. But when they got this close, he was usually clasping them tightly to his body, driving his cock into their mouths or cunts.

Bonnie shifted higher, concentrating on slicking Zack's knob. Once or twice, his bulk caught on her vaginal opening and bounced off. Bonnie would adjust to keep him riding smoothly along her gash. She now had the pattern memorized and was able to look away, fixing Zack's eyes with hers, continuing the jaunt. She slowed, leaned further forward, shimmied her boobs and smiled.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers
12