Total Woman Zodiac 10

Story Info
Capricorn, the Goat: Airport Layover, Chicago: Caprice
2.5k words
4.3
8.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
364 Followers

The snow at Midway International Airport was piled anywhere the plows could find room for it. It was a record breaking late season blizzard and the ground crews were fighting a losing battle to keep the runways, taxiways and aprons clear for arriving and departing air traffic. As the storm intensified, ATC diverted most planes and stopped all takeoffs. The remaining aircraft had been safely landed and everyone hunkered down to wait for the foul weather to dissipate.

Zack was in-transit between Las Vegas and his next stop, Atlantic Beach. The stewardesses and terminal agents were efficient in accommodating the stranded passengers. For final destination clients, ground transportation could still get them home in greater metropolitan Chicago. Others got lodged in local hotels but the number of available rooms was dwindling. As a frequent flyer Diamond Card member, valued passenger Zack was personally escorted from the jetway to Air Capricorn's VIP lounge. His guide was the chicly dressed flight attendant that had stirred the erotic dreams of every man in First Class with her professional beauty and hostess charm. In the terminal, ordinary family and everyday flyers were scattered about the corridors attending to their kids and carry-ons. Zack and his guide approached a long line of exasperated frequent flyers waiting to enter the VIP lounge. The hostess at the receptionist podium was verifying credentials before allowing the unusually large number of gold, silver and platinum club members into the corporate clubroom.

Zack's chaperon led him past the others to the front of the line and flashed her badge alongside Zack's Diamond Card. The lounge gatekeeper neatly buzzed a separate door and ushered Zack through into the exclusive Diamond Card Capricorn VIP lounge. There were a few other gentlemen already seated or lolling in the elegantly furnished room. A pert cocktail waitress hurried forward to take charge of Zack as the gatekeeper returned to her other restive passengers. The waitress stooped to catch up Zack's coat and valise.

"Oh, here, let me take those for safe keeping, sir. We are so sorry about the bother. We can't control the weather but we will do everything we can to make your temporary inconvenience as brief and pleasant as possible. Can I get you anything to eat or drink?"

"Maybe some fruit juice and a place to sit." There were plenty of empty cushioned couches, divans and recliners scattered about the spacious room. The three other gentlemen were tending to emails or magazines, mostly ignoring the other occupants. Zack found a recliner in the corner and checked his email and weather report. The waitress sashayed his way with the desired glass of refreshment. Her name tag read: Caprice.

Caprice wore a very well fit airline hostess' uniform. Zack's survey ascended from the mid-rise heels, short skirt, revealing cleavage and a satin choker with the airline logo suspended on a silver ring. Her blonde hair was pinned up professional style.

There was a bustling echo from the main terminal corridors. The canned female voice was making standard PA announcements: passengers paging other passengers, security reminders and individual flight cancellations and delays. A sharp tone sounded to gather everyone's attention; what followed was the predictable public information pronouncement.

"Attention all passengers in the terminals. FAA and TSA officials have issued a ground stop order cancelling all air and ground transportation to and from the airport during the remainder of the snow emergency. This order will be effective for at least 8 hours. Please make yourself comfortable until we can resume normal operations."

Caprice scurried back to the service bar. As head hostess, she motioned all of the other attendants to a brief huddle. Heads nodded and she walked to the middle of the room to brief her VIP clients.

"Gentlemen, we are sorry for the disruption in your travel plans. Because you are Diamond Card Capricorn members, you are entitled to certain benefits while in our care. At times like this, the airlines suspend their competition and cooperate to ensure their VIP clients' comfort. We are joining with other airline VIP lounges to share food, drink and support staff. Please do not hesitate to ask for whatever you need and we will make extraordinary efforts to comply."

Caprice paused for any questions. The gentlemen seemed satisfied that matters were being handled as best they could under the circumstances. She turned to leave but paused with a last thought.

"You will see air and ground staff from other airlines serving here as we send some of our crew members to their lounges. Please understand that we want to break-up your tedium with a little variety while we wait out the storm. Thank you."

Zack leaned back and closed his eyes. He was nudged by a tall blonde blue eyed goddess in a tailor fit Nordic airlines uniform. She was leaning over Zack, her busty body well defined by the uniform.

"Excuse me, sir. Is there anything I can get for you? Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?"

Zack adored the slight Swedish lilt in her accented English. He surveyed the expanse of cleavage before him and had a few ideas. Those ideas weren't the kind to be exercised in a public airport lounge. But this was the Diamond Card Capricorn lounge. Zack gingerly folded back the uniform jacket lapel to reveal her nametag: Nora. His hand trailed down the outside of the jacket, pressing harder than accidental. Nora never flinched but gazed cheerfully into his face, waiting for his response. Zack shifted his butt in the cushions, his growing erection becoming uncomfortable in his suit pants. The move was not lost on Nora.

"It is a bit warm in here, isn't it? We should get more natural for this unexpected time together."

Nora loosened Zack's necktie knot and unbuttoned his shirt collar. She felt his crotch and verified tactilely the real reason for his squirm. Nora never hesitated but loosed the belt buckle and unzipped the fly. Her manicured hand burrowed inside to adjust Zack's tumescent meat where it could expand further as the impending situation dictated. Satisfied with Zack's position, Nora peered around the room where other airline staffers were performing similar duties for the other gentlemen. She looked at Zack as she fingered her blouse buttons.

"These uniforms can be so constricting."

Nora worked the buttons open. The opening in her shirt showed a nice cleavage packed into a lacy bra. She doffed the blouse and jacket and laid them aside. She sat astraddle Zack's legs and leaned in. Her bra cased breasts pressed into his chest as her lips came near his ear.

"Aren't you going to help get me comfortable too? The bra is front closing. Don't be shy."

Nora leaned up with her hands braced on the headrest behind Zack. His hands came to her tits. He squeezed them through the bra, and then unclipped the center catch. Nora stayed in place as Zack peeled the cups aside to reveal her large smooth nipples. He leaned in unconsciously and kissed one.

"That feels nice, sir."

Zack kissed the other then tongued them alternately. He took his time. The kisses became suckles and then little nub bites. Nora cooed her delight as Zack mouthed her boobs. His less constrained prick got larger. Nora kissed his forehead as she rose and stood astraddle his legs. Her unrestrained boobs were beyond his bite but not his grasp. He palmed and bounced the handfuls.

"Thank you, sir. I will get one of my sister hostesses to take it from here."

Nora backed out and moved to another gentleman's side. Zack watched as his neighboring gentleman's woman departed and left the follow-on tasks for the newly arrived topless Nora. Zack lost interest in his neighbor's circumstances when a topless brown Mexican beauty parked herself in front of Zack's chair. She was still wearing her uniform cap which proudly proclaimed her employer as Merida Airlines. Beneath the cap was a round face with big brown eyes. Her bare breasts were globular and full on her squat body. Her nipples were moist from obvious suckling; the nubs erect from the accompanying nibbles. Her nametag had been jettisoned with the blouse and jacket. Zack inquired her name.

"Please call me Melina. We don't get snow in the Yucatan. If this is what happens during blizzards, I might become a snowstorm lover."

Zack laughed at the humor. Melina squatted between his legs and worked his pants and briefs down. The shoes had to go before everything slid off his heels. Melina stood and rotated, inviting Zack to help unzip her skirt. She leaned over and pushed the unfastened clothes off her heels. Zack was given a nice view of her generous rump and pink slit. Her boobs dangled briefly before she turned and worked his shirt off. Her tits bobbed and weaved as she twisted during the task. Zack was unable to refrain from cupping a feel and squeeze. Melina grinned and paused to let him play. Her hand cradled his firm erection, giving it a few strokes. Zack inched his face forward. Melina reflected the move and they engaged in a tongue lashed kiss as they caressed each other's erogenous points.

When Zack come up for air, Melina leaned back, disengaging the connections.

"I wish I were later in the rotation, sir. You are a good kisser and that bodes well for other activities."

Melina backed away and moved to where Nora had previously relocated. Zack's disappointment at her departure was short lived when a naked Chinese girl entered his presence. Her petite frame was lithe with long dark hair cascading to her waist front and back. She spied his bulky hard-on and smiled.

"May I touch it?" she asked in her South Asian English. Zack was agreeable. It took both her tiny hands to wrap the circumference. She rubbed the stretched skin. Zack gave a start from the excess friction. The girl took note and, absent any lubricant, improvised a solution. She gathered bunches of her silky hair in hand and recaptured his dick. The soft strands smoothed against his rampant cock.

Zack admired the girl's inventiveness. The caresses were warm and gentle. He watched the young woman as she concentrated on her task. Her firm modest breasts rode steady on her chest even as her arms and hands increased momentum. By leaning in, her tresses were long enough to flow without pulling on her scalp. The frenzy of strokes led to Zack's eruption and his sperm splashed across his stomach. His hand maiden cheered his discharge, complementing him on its volume and power. When his pulses completed, she held his cock tight in her warm hands. As Zack breathed normal again, she released him. Her hair tips were speckled with pearls of sperm. She gathered her hair behind her and used a scrunch band to form a single ponytail down her back.

"Thank you, sir. I appreciate your patience and cooperation. Maybe I will see you another time." As she stepped away, Zack grabbed her hand to stop her.

"What is your name, my dear?"

"Cynthia" she replied. "I am a co-pilot for Sino Airlines."

"Well, Cynthia, thanks for the great ride and the smooth landing."

Cynthia blew him a playful pucker kiss before she departed to her next stopover gentleman. A dusky naked maiden arrived at Zack's chair. She was a mixture of browns: dark brown eyes, deep bronze skin, straightened black hair, large café-au-lait colored nipple disks and full chocolate lips. She smiled at the strings of spunk drying on Zack's belly.

"Somebody made a mess. We need to fix that."

The Nubian princess knelt and leaned in. Her tongue swirled on Zack's stomach as she lapped up Zack's genital discharges. She dipped her tongue into his belly button, sending reflective skittles to his prick. She worked to clean him and hopefully lift his cock for another bout of love making. But it was not to be. Zack needed more time to refract. When she finished his tongue bath, he drew her to lay in the lounge at his side until he could rekindle his amorous fire. Zack fluffed her breasts as she fingered his flaccid cock.

They necked, made small talk and got acquainted. Her name was Lydia, a check-in counter attendant with Air Nubia. When the snow shut down the airport, she approached her boss about working some overtime in the VIP lounges. Her boss was reluctant to let her go, planning to hunker down with her in his office. He looked forward to an extended time enjoying another one of her magnificent blowjobs, rather than the quickies he demanded between counter crowds. But she appealed to his higher manager and sweetened the deal. He pulled rank and gave Lydia her wish. The higher manager would get his wish later on when he reveled in Lydia's promised dalliances. Lydia had become a favorite cocksucker of his as well.

Lydia's story perked Zack's interest. Her slathering cleanup had been very efficient. Lydia noted a revival of blood flow solidifying Zack's dick. Her hand slowly stroked it to rigidity. She climbed between Zack's legs and kissed the tip. Tongue, lips and cheeks rubbed the length and breadth of his resurrected erection. Her plump lips slid over the entire length, drenching the sodden cock skin. Zack was finally ready and on one full plunge, Lydia hummed during her deep-throat. Zack tensed and jetted pulses of milky man juice down her gullet. Lydia continued to hum as she swallowed on the knob, giving it additional stimulating clenches. She stayed locked on until Zack stopped huffing his lungs and relaxed his body back into the cushions. Lydia kept Zack snug inside as he deflated.

After a while, the rotation schedule came due. Zack had frolicked with all four available women during this initial round. The temporary lounge manager that had traded from another airline queried Zack about his choice of seat mate for round two. He requested a return visit from Cynthia, the Chinese co-pilot.

Cynthia spent the remainder of the airport shut down resting naked atop Zack. They cuddled and necked, Cynthia buzzing his neck as Zack palmed her tight little ass. Just before morning, they maneuvered around until Cynthia's narrow cunt was impaled on Zack's fat cock. The tight connection gave little free movement but Cynthia managed to give Zack another great ride and a smooth landing.

Blizzards eventually bluster out. And so did this one. The diligent field crews worked to clear the drifts from runways, roads and aprons. Slowly, the airport returned to its intended public purpose and planes, trains and automobiles started making their appointed rounds. Caprice was in a new uniform. She retained a rosy cheeked glow of satisfaction. Presumably her overnight service duties at another lounge had gone well. She led Zack aboard the Air Capricorn flight to Atlantic City and got Zack and her other First Class passengers seated and served with cocktails. She ran through the pre-flight instructions and ended her monologue with effusive apologies for the flight delays and hoped everyone managed to survive the trouble.

"No trouble at all' said Zack.

bhuff
bhuff
364 Followers