Total Woman Zodiac 11

Story Info
Aquarius, the Water Bearer: Debt Settlement Cruise: Aquinia
7.5k words
3.71
8.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Zack loitered in the ship's entranceway, surrounded by the other bustling cruise passengers. He recognized some male acquaintances from previous excursions and a few of the regular crew and staff. He could have boarded privately and been escorted straight to his topside premium cabin suite. But he liked this first encounter to peruse the first time passengers, his newest and freshest shipmates. He sorted through the variety of people, selecting some he found interesting, others not so much. Everyone wandered up to the dockside rails for their final 'bon voyage' waves to their chauffeurs, butlers, mistresses and other lifestyle handlers. The newest young ladies were less exuberant; confirming their on-board presence to the bulky casino bodyguards that had dropped them off at the pier.

Atlantic City was the East Coast gambling mecca, attracting patrons from hundreds of miles away. Busloads and planeloads of tourists were ferried to the casinos, drawn by complementary meals, modest suites and starter packs of free gambling chips. The elderly tourists enjoyed the obesity boosting buffets and the colorful gambling floors with their infectious bells, lights and laughter. While their spouses shopped the glittery gallerias, the sprier old gentlemen escaped to a risqué stage show. The combination of glamorous shopping, nubile flesh pageants and a dose of complementary Viagra ensured that the mature couples enjoyed a memorable overnight stay and booked repeated money hand-over visits.

The younger folks had a different experience. Despite the opulence on display, they naively thought that the casinos existed to give away jackpot money to its patrons. Convinced that they knew the secret to overcoming the odds, their wallets became the vast reservoir of amateur money that supported the professional luxury. Some overdid it; they staked their entire assets and credit on their self-assured schemes and methods, descending deeper and deeper into debt. The casinos cheered them on; the odds favored the house. Subsequent debt collection took divergent paths and the negotiations ran a standard script: threats for the malleable males, shame for the mothers and widows and extra-legal action for the would-be tough-guys. That's when they encountered the real tough-guys and quickly caved-in. But it was the young women that were the casino's real goldmine.

The casinos created the monthly Debt Settlement Cruises out of the Port of Atlantic City. The indebted young females were given options in accordance with their curves and character. The less alluring women could borrow from local street pimps and pay-with-play over time. The more eye-catching bodies could sign hospitality employment contracts with the casinos, working days as waitresses, housemaids and floor hostesses with liens against their wages. The payoffs could be accelerated with special night time services to privileged casino guests. The bodacious few were offered a cancellation of their entire debt for sincere cooperation during a four day Debt Settlement Cruise. The discrete invitation-only tickets were auctioned to trusted elite males and the events were always oversubscribed. This particular cruise carried the crew, six bodacious debtors and six elite male patrons.

Zack waved to his chauffer Aquila and she waved back, blowing a palm kiss. The oversized yacht sounded its horn and shuddered as it moved away from the dock. The engines rumbled and the luxury vessel transited the channel out to open sea and the four day revelry. Zack retired to his luxury cabin on the highest deck. His onboard fulltime hostess, Aquinia, was waiting for him. She stood attentively as he entered, wearing only her lime green micro-kini. The porters had delivered their bags and Aquinia had unpacked Zack's things, hanging and folding them into the compact storage spaces. Zack gave a cursory inspection to her work and pronounced it adequate. Aquinia grew concerned at Zack's inattention to detail.

Aquinia was responsible for Zack's mental and physical health and welfare during the cruise. His demeanor indicated a problem and she was Zack's designated problem solver. Her womanly intuition suspected the cause of Zack's edginess.

"Zack, darling, when was the last time you ejaculated?"

"Uhh, well... the trip here was longer than I expected and we just made the boat before it sailed. It's been at least 24-hours, maybe a little longer."

Aquinia took his hand and led him toward the private bathroom, using her free hand to untie the strings of her barely nothing swimsuit. Inside, she disrobed Zack, handling his casual wear with care. She helped him into the tub and leaned him back into a relaxing recline. Using sponges and the shower sprayer, she soothed and washed his body, playing the temperate water everywhere accessible. In the end, she soothed his cock and balls, setting loose his pent-up pool of cum so it could see the light of day. Zack was noticeably refreshed after that and rebounded to his usual good humor.

The ship sailed past the line of international waters and was thereby divested of pesky shore-bound legalities. The redressed and refreshed Zack and Aquinia joined the flow of excited patrons to the rear deck pool area for the Captain's Welcome Ceremony and Ice Breaker Party. Complementary drinks were handed round by scantily clad staff waitresses. A waiter distributed little game controllers to the hostesses. There were eruptions of greetings as some repeat male passengers renewed past friendships. Everyone was checking out the new women scattered among the chatting groups.

The Captain stepped to the podium on a low stage and welcomed all aboard the monthly Debt Settlement Cruise. There were cheers and applause, some more animated than others. Several of the young women were noticeably nervous and subdued in their enthusiasm. The Captain held his hands up for quiet and launched right into the business at hand. He motioned to a stage-side electronic tote board with room for names and associated timeslots. The blanks waited to be filled in with scheduled appointments.

"This month we have six young ladies willing to retire their Gambling Debts in one weekend. Each participating male patron has deposited their lump sum contribution with the bursar. We will now hold the auction that will apportion deposits to debt. Will our soon-to-be debt-free ladies please take the stage?"

There was a rustle of activity as six bikini clad beauties broke away from their clusters and approached the stage through the crowd. The Captain stepped forward and formed them side stage in a cue. He clipped a decorative medallion emblazoned with a large "1" on the first woman's thong. He took liberties to adjust her low cut top even lower, nearly exposing her nipples. The Captain chivalrously gave her his assisting hand to mount the platform, his other hand patting her ass before she promenaded across stage to her marked position. Numbers 2 through 6 followed their leader in turn, each getting a numbered medallion and enduring their own public panders from the Captain. It was his way of reminding them that their contract conditions required sincere cooperation during a four day Debt Settlement Cruise.

The tote board displayed the women's numbers by rows and their total debt to be retired. Half day time slots appeared as columns. While Zack perused the lineup of feminine pleasure available and voiced his choices, Aquinia keyed his preferences for time slots and contributions into the game controller. Zack's "Z" designation started to appear in the appropriate squares but then sometimes, his initial was overridden by other higher bids. Meanwhile the remaining debt totals for the numbered women counted down until they locked out at zero. Aquinia and Zack played a fast game of strategy and tactics until all of the debt totals zeroed out and the auction closed. Zack had secured 4 time slots spread across the weekend. Some bidders had been too conservative with their bidding and ended with only one. Their consolation was the alternate professional care and comfort they would be provided by their dedicated fulltime hostesses.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Zack watched the iridescent ocean float past his window as the ship moved slowly across the shimmering sea. It was evening, the sun was gone but the moon-glow reflected off the chevrons of wavelets in the ship's wake. The dining room was sparsely occupied by other VIP patrons. Some of them were already chatting with their first rendezvouses; others like Zack, still waiting the woman's arrival. The Head Table was set and awaiting the ship's commander.

Aquinia appeared at the door, surveyed the room until she spied Zack and guided her accompanying young lady across the room. Aquila's companion was elegantly attired in a daring black silk evening dress. The skirt dropped full from her low hip waist tie. The top half's back and sides were nothing at all; narrow panels floated on her chest, suspended from her neck but only partly covering her firm conical breasts. Any quick movement threatened to expose her nipples. Her hair was up, twinkling ear baubles framed her darkly made up face which sported a look of mild anxiety. Zack stood in polite greeting; Aquinia performed the introductions.

"Mr. Z, this is Number Four, your first assigned companion. Ms. Four, this is Mr. Z, your first rendezvous of the Debt Settlement Cruise. I will leave you two to get more acquainted and wish you both an enjoyable evening."

With that said, Zack's hostess departed their presence. She took her place flanking the Captain's Chair, part of the bevy of hostesses that catered to the needs of the VIP gentlemen. Things looked to be going well and, freed from those duties for the moment, one or two of the hostesses would serve at the Captain's pleasure later in his cabin.

Zack raised both of Ms. Four's hands and kissed her right hand, planting the second kiss on her wedding band gracing the left hand. He ushered her into her seat and sat across. The waitress attended to their drinks and menu selections as Zack pushed forthwith into the inevitable edgy exchange.

"So, Ms. Four, how has fate brought you to my table this evening?"

Ms. Four hesitated, played with her food and glanced about the dim lit dining room. Zack waited a while and then helped her marshal her courage.

"Come now, Ms. Four, everyone here has an awkward story. I don't want a long confession, just a little explanation. What happened?"

Zack his posture, gazing on the self-conscious splendor seated across from him. She finally made eye contact and Zack leaned his head sideways a little with a 'Come-on, it's okay' grin. Ms. Four took a deep breath and launched into her narrative.

"We married a few years ago and had some money for a mortgage down payment saved up but not enough. My husband claimed he had a lock on a gambling technique that would multiply it quicker. It didn't work out and we sank deeply into debt at the Blackjack table. The bosses gave us few options and we decided a one-shot clearing of the debt was better than paying it down over time. It seemed a good way to square up with them and get back to starting our family. So here I am."

Zack nodded through her soliloquy. "That's a fairly common story. And I think you and your husband have made a good decision. Don't fret; it's not that bad. The fear of the unknown is often worse than the reality. This weekend will soon fade into lost memories." Zack held out his water goblet for a good luck gesture and Ms. Four halfheartedly clinked his glass. Zack leaned back in his chair, studying Ms. Four across the table.

"You are a pretty woman and look absolutely stunning in that dress. Did Aquinia help you pick it out?"

"Yes because I would never wear something this revealing in the bedroom, let alone in public. But she said it was okay to test some boundaries. No one would know I was on this exclusive cruise except the casino bosses and my husband. But I'm not sure I can get too comfortable exposing myself like this, even here."

Zack provided some sage advice. "Sometimes you have to overdo a vice to get comfortable with a lesser sin. May I demonstrate how that's done?"

Ms. Four didn't have time to reply before Zack took the matter in hand. He rose, stepped behind his rendezvous partner and leaned his lips to her ear. "Steady now. Lay your palms flat on the table and do not move. This won't hurt a bit." With that, he unclipped her neck strap and let the barely obscuring breast panels float to Ms. Four's lap. She sat frozen in place. Zack cupped and held her modest sized left tit as he pecked her right cheek. Then he returned to his seat and started eating again as if nothing was different.

"Like I said, my dear, you do look stunning in that dress, but even more so without it." Zack acted as if her topless public exposure was nothing out of the ordinary. He mouthed a fork speared morsel of seafood and savored it. "Aren't these shrimp the best you have ever tasted? I must send my complements to the chef!"

The shocked Ms. Four sat still with her hands planted on the tablecloth but turned her head and cautiously scanned the dining room. She was elegantly topless in a room full of strangers but no one said a word or cast more than a glance her way. She saw one or two other girls in similar undress. One man was fondly sliding his hand along his date's inner thighs. Everyone seemed to be getting intimate in some way.

Zack was watched Ms. Four nonchalantly as the waitress cleared the table. He refused dessert. Ms. Four gazed at her lap as Zack ogled her boobs. They were youthfully firm and conical; the nipples a pale pink riding on her creamy skin. A few of the other couples departed the dining room for après dinner coffee on the open deck. Zack wanted Ms. Four to adjust willingly to her new circumstances, not be pushed faster than she could handle. He helped her to stand and gallantly refastened her top. He led her onto the after deck where they leaned on the aft rail and watched the ship's wake roil away. The breeze was cool so Zack positioned himself behind Ms. Four and wrapped her in his arms. Her bare back was shielded by Zack's chest. It was time for a more secluded inspection of Ms. Four's charms.

Zack unfastened her top again. He enclosed Ms. Four in his arms and cupped both breasts while he nuzzled her neck. This was a more private venue and Ms. Four let him play at will as she stared at the far night horizon. Zack rubbed and rolled her nipples until the nubs popped up. Whether caused by the outward cold or the inner heat, it was a sign that Ms. Four was acceding to the situation. She was nonplused when Zack placed his arm across her shoulder and cupped her exposed tit during their stroll to his cabin. They silently passed other couples engaged in necking and more intimate fondles in the moonlight.

Inside, Zack let Ms. Four peek about the room, getting comfortable with its luxury. While she absorbed her surroundings, Zack disrobed. He sat on the bed and beckoned her to him. Ms. Four stopped at his knees and he drew her into a kissing embrace. Zack loosed her waist tie and the dress dropped to her ankles. He pushed her panties down. When Zack circled his hands around her low back and drew her nearer, she kneed up on the bed and straddled his lap.

Zack swung her over to his side onto her back and saddled up. He maneuvered his prick to her cunt and dove in. Ms. Four's eyes went wide and her mouth puffed out an 'Oh'. She was wet but Zack had been quick and surprised her. Still it was not unpleasant and she wiggled her ass to adapt to his bulk and depth in her vagina. The suitable alignment prompted the desired strokes. They settled into an easy rhythm.

Zack was gentle in his pushes; Ms. Four was grateful for that. This first intimate encounter of the weekend wasn't as dreadful as she had feared. In fact, it felt pretty good. There was a familiar tingling growing in her pussy. She knew it well from auto-stimulation but this was the first time in her limited experience that a man had brought it on. It spread uncontrollably until she arched her back and clung tightly to her mysterious Mr. Z. Zack let her ride out the orgasmic wave as she jogged her hips against his groin. When she was breathing less fiercely, he upped his pace. Zack was also getting hotter but hadn't gotten far enough before Ms. Four arched again and cried out.

Zack refused to slack his pace this time; he let himself go, stroking hard and long, polishing his solid cock in her slippery cunt. He panted higher and at his peak, he was lifted again in Ms. Four's pelvic saddle as she arched her back and cried out her loudest yet. Zack poured forth his coital offering and sang his own ecstatic symphony. He nearly passed out from the intensity but was able to fall sideways before losing focus.

--------------------------------------------------

Zack awoke to find the naked Ms. Four draped across his chest. He fingered her hair, stirring her from her twilight sleep. She tilted her face up and they kissed. Zack patted her bottom; Ms. Four shuffled to lay fully atop him, chest to chest, groin to groin, lips to lips. Her wiggles got the recognizable welcome reaction from Zack's cock. Ms. Four scotched around until his tip poked her hole. The wiggling continued until he was well seated. Her hips twitched, stimulating them both. She caressed Zack body and soul until he spilled another load inside her.

Later still, Zack spooned Ms. Four as the ship rolled gently in its nighttime journey through the waves. One hand idly caressed a boob, the other her cunny. Ms. Four had an arm backwards between them, grazing Zack's semi-erection. She was deep in thought. This cruise wasn't the ordeal she had expected. Good food, good ambiance, good sex. If the rest of the weekend was like this, Ms. Four might learn a few bedroom tricks to take home to teach her hubby or she might just loose big at the casino tables again as an excuse to get aboard another cruise.

------------------------------------------

Zack wandered to the afterdeck where during the previous evening he had partially disrobed Ms. Four. The yacht was anchored outside a private cove reserved for exclusive use by the cruise. Most of the passengers were gathered for the all-day sports events. He found his next schedule cruise mate waiting near the swimming pool. The petite Oriental wore a black bikini. Ms. Three's long straight hair hung mid-back and her bangs hid her eyebrows. She was barefoot like everyone else.

Some of the other consigned twosomes had mounted up for a game of water horse. Zack propped Ms. Three on his shoulders and waded in. They were successful in unhorsing another pair before Ms. Three was pulled off his shoulders and splashed down in the water. Ms. Four and her sequential companion for the day were declared the winners when they remained the only couple still mounted.

The next contest was Jell-O-wrestling. Ms. Three won her first match against Ms. One. In the second round, she was easily pinned by Ms. Six, who towered over her and used her advantage of double the diminutive Oriental's weight. Zack performed the auspicious task of laying Ms. Three on a lounge and licking off the Jell-O smeared on her skin. She writhed with laughter beneath his oral cleansing whenever he voraciously slurped on her tickle points. Almost clean, Zack scooped her up in his arms and jumped overboard. They surfaced and swam to the waiting fleet of jet-skis.

The players lined up and set off on a race around the yacht. The churning waves created jump ramps for the jet skis to get free air over the water and thrills for their paired riders. Ms. Three drove as Zack held her in a bear hug. He used her modest tits for hand holds. The more boob endowed women bounced enticingly as they drove the circuits. Finally, the water craft veered and plowed onto the beach. The staff had disembarked earlier and prepared the food and fun on Blowjob Beach.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers