Total Woman Zodiac 12

Story Info
Pisces, the Fishes: Group Evaluation Assessment: Aquila
7.2k words
4.64
8.1k
2
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Karl waited for his meeting with Zack in the atrium at Jaxport. He sipped a latte, watching passengers arrive and depart after lively reunions and tearful good-byes. But Karl mostly watched his charge, Pamela, sitting at the wrought iron café table with him. She was wearing a short sleeveless summer dress, her braless breasts playing sidewinder peek-a-boo in the large arm openings. No nipple flashed but much of her boob gave a show as she fidgeted, bending to adjust her heel straps or fluffing her hair. She twisted and turned, seeking out her next Zodiac among the milling throngs. Karl just enjoyed the view. Pamela had been thoroughly enjoyable during their last few days together. He had fucked her mercilessly, employing his usual rough demeanor.

Karl was a newly appointed Zodiac, a promotion rewarding his illustrious career as a TWA Coach Tutor. Karl had been the bondage and domination instructor. His remarkable classroom presentations were a mere shadow of the techniques he expounded in private one-on-one practicums. Every TWA graduate spoke of his training with respect and trepidation. They had survived Karl's worst and were well acclimated to the post-graduation vanilla versions of rough sex they encountered later. However, they soon found there was no quick escape from Karl's influence. He was now a Zodiac and his wild tune-up practicums would be their recurring ordeal for several more years.

A handsome pair approached Karl and Pamela's table. The man was tall and bold, assertive in his stride. The young lady trailing close behind was stunning in her beauty. Karl's watch buzzed and Pamela's ring gave a soft glow. Both stood in anticipation of the introductions and the Zodiac exchange.

"Good morning. Are you Karl?'

"Yes, good morning, are you Zack?" Contacts confirmed, the efficient Zodiacs executed the exchange. Zack guided Aquila forward into Karl's handclasp as he took Pamela's hand. The Zodiacs got their first good look-over of their next assignments.

Aquila bowed her head slightly and said she was pleased to meet Karl, her companion for the next leg of her evaluation assessment. Karl guided her to sit and they began the inquiries and pleasantries.

Meanwhile, Zack surveyed the young woman he was here to collect. Pamela was shoulder high to his large frame. When she stood, her billowy dress flashed her boobs. Zack's focus peeked from her face to her chest and back again. Her cherry lips smiled at the thought that Zack seemed pleased with her flirty dress. She had been trained to start a Zodiac encounter with a little respectful teasing. The male expected to be wooed. Zack was suitably impressed. Pamela wasn't due in Miami for several days but the intervening time would be enjoyably spent by Zack performing her evaluation assessment. He quickly said his farewells to Aquila and Karl. Karl was absorbed in Aquila's radiance and absently waved goodbye as Zack led Pamela out of the airport.

Karl relaxed and held Aquila's hand on the tabletop as he progressed through a detailed conversation. What were her likes? Dislikes? Did she orgasm freely? On command? Oral or penetration or both? Restraints? Blindfolds? Groups? Men and women? Aquila answered the questions frankly without inhibition or embarrassment. She realized that she was going to be fucked almost endlessly by this man and his companions over the next several days; no need to act shy or innocent. She wanted Karl fully versed on her particulars so they could minimize the early faltering tryouts and get straight to the meat of the testing.

Karl's attention was diverted to two sturdy well-dressed men approaching their table. He stood and motioned Aquila to her feet.

"Kaleb! Kurt! Good to see you made it on time." There were handshakes all around until the new pair placed their attention on Aquila who had stood by deferentially during the brief reunion. Karl handled the introductions.

"Gentlemen, please meet Aquila, our assignment for the weekend. This is Kaleb and Kurt. We will be your team of three for the group evaluation assessment at the Bahama island getaway this weekend."

Aquila acknowledged the men standing before her. The men smiled back a look of recognition. These men were fathers of Aquila's TWA classmates. They had attended her Father-Daughter Senior Weekend at Total Woman Academy as guest coach tutors. Each gentleman had been lucky enough to be randomly chosen as one of Aquila's guest coach tutors and mentors. They had performed their duties with enthusiasm. They were eager to renew Aquila's carnal acquaintance.

At the TWA Father Daughter Weekend, Kaleb had been Aquila's start-off trainer. It was his first experience at TWA as a guest coach tutor. He was hesitant to dive into the role, unsure of the exact boundaries for the sexual performances. Aquila had taken the lead. Starting coyly but confidently, she worked Kaleb through her elite repertoire of carnal routines and sensual activities. Kurt was astonished as Aquila drove his successive orgasms to ever higher zeniths. Then Kaleb found his groove and experimented with some long suppressed personal impulses. Aquila rose to the challenge and became his flawless fuck fantasy.

The weekend's fifth and final session was preceded by the Sex Partner Swap Meet. Incredulous rumors about the budding superstar were spreading through the select group of guest coach tutors. Those fortunate fathers whose sexual vigor had been dissolved by Aquila's embrace whispered undying admiration. Kurt persevered through the swap negotiations with hard bargaining for Aquila's last available slot. His success was rewarded as he boldly indulged his rejuvenated libido throughout their night together. During the long bouts of foreplay and coitus, Kaleb submerged himself in Aquila's newly enriched sexuality. He compelled her to contain her cravings and focus first on his complete pleasure and satisfaction before releasing her own ecstasies. By dawn, Kaleb had proven to be her most formidable coach tutor; the exhausted Aquila had been fine-tuned into an even more proficient pleasure mate.

Aquila's thoughts warmed with the anticipated rematch. Since that first college rendezvous weekend, she had discovered further secrets about fulfilling the male's gratification and was eager to demonstrate her hottest new techniques on the older gentlemen.

Karl motioned all towards the exit. "Our plane is waiting. Shall we...?" Karl led the vibrant Aquila to their waiting aircraft; Kaleb and Kurt followed in awe. They thanked their lucky stars for this repeat opportunity to savor her vivacious body and her dutiful demeanor.

---------------------------------------------

The speedboat was anchored at the mouth of the cove. The Pisces Island vacation villa sat centered between the protected beaches curving around the shallow inlet. Aquila was tethered to the handrails of the weathered veranda that spread across the front of the large Bahamian lodge. Karl, Kurt and Kaleb sat in a semi-circle chatting about the initial sexual play they had enjoyed with Aquila on the incoming flight. Aquila had been passed from seat to seat, slowly undressed piece by piece by each man in turn, fondled, slapped and tickled. She had reciprocated by teasing the men into unconsummated erections. It was a fun hour of foreplay. There had been no climaxes. On landing, Aquila had retrieved her panties but nothing else and paraded with the group topless to the waiting towncar. Further playfulness ensued enroute until the weekend revelers were delivered to the secluded vacation villa for Aquila's examination get-together. The group gathered in the afternoon sun on the seaside deck to organize the impending endeavors.

Aquila leaned dreamily on the veranda rail as she gazed at the waves lapping the band of bright sand beach around the secluded cove. The trio of men lounged in conversation as they gazed at Aquila's attractive ass. They sipped fruity refreshments served to them by TWA graduates Nicky and Lucy, the resident housekeepers. The conversation was a negotiation of who, what, where, when and how for Aquila's coming weekend evaluation. A schedule and order of priorities gelled from the discussions. Aquila overheard the developing agenda. Although she was experienced with the practices being considered, the Zodiac and his two guests constantly asserted their intention to modify the tricks and techniques during any session to discover and improve on Aquila's inventiveness. Lucy and Nicky eavesdropped in order to be prepared to groom Aquila's body or pre-arrange props for the sexual postures and scenarios. The pair of resident housekeepers would also be on hand to comfort the exuberant men idled between their turns with Aquila.

As the designated Zodiac, Karl went first. He approached the docile Aquila from behind. His hands circled her torso and hugged her back to him as he nuzzled her neck. Her breasts filled his hands as her face turned back and touched his lips. He disengaged her grip from the rail and whispered an invitation in her ear. The couple walked off the veranda onto the beachfront. Hand in hand they strolled into the warm azure water. At knee deep, Karl turned Aquila's back to the sea and pulled her into his embrace. They kissed deeply. Her boobs crushed against his chest. His hands plucked the string ties of her thong and pulled the wet garment off. It floated away in the current. Karl pressed down on her shoulders so that Aquila knew to return the partner disrobing. She knelt in the surf and slid Karl's swim trunks down his legs. His cock popped up and she licked the underside of the tubular appendage.

Karl looked down to watch Aquila work her magic. Her lips and tongue swirled off the salty taste of sweat and sea. Karl firmed to the feeling. The wave ripples sloshed against Aquila's butt, running up her lower back and swirling around his legs. The sun had passed half below the horizon and the sky glowed rose. His cock was stiff and Aquila used her oral orifice to lever it down to horizontal, sliding it completely in and almost out. At each deep plunge, she paused long enough to swallow around the knob and suck hard. The sun continued its descent.

Just as the last speck of the orange orb disappeared into the sea, Karl grabbed Aquila's head and held her face tight to his crotch. He bucked and cried out as the streams of cum jetted against the back of her tongue. Aquila swallowed valiantly, letting the goo drip from her tonsils and dribble down her throat. Karl eased up at the last moment to let her catch a breath. Re- oxygenated, Aquila spent a lingering time cleaning and soothing the shrinking meat until Karl pushed her back and let her rise.

Hand in hand, the naked Karl and Aquila waded and walked to the beach stairs and ascended to the veranda. Kaleb and Kurt had not been idle during Karl's beach foray. Topless Nicky and Lucy were seated sidesaddle in their laps. Each man was taking his time to orally and manually explore the African and Oriental beauties. Kaleb had suckled Lucy's pert tits into nub capped cones while Nicky's larger chocolate brown breasts were tinted rosy from Kurt's hand mauling. Both men were still dressed in tees and shorts. The girls had been careful to hold back the males growing reserves of cum for Aquila's exclusive extraction.

Karl ordered Nicky and Lucy to take charge of Aquila and prepare her for Kaleb's imminent evaluation assessment. The girls dismounted their perches and led Aquila inside the lodge. Karl settled in to chat with the pair of randy males until Kaleb call to duty. Karl would keep Kaleb's mind occupied until Aquila was ready to receive him into her lair.

Nicky and Lucy worked on Aquila; preening her hair, nails, cosmetics and scents. They used black masquera on her almond shaped eyes, crimson gloss on her lips, accenting blush to highlight her sculpted face, painting her nipples and cunt lips a rosy pink. They laced her into a constricting black shelving corset and circled her wrists and ankles with stark black leather cuffs. They pinned her hair up tightly, a proper precaution should lose flailing tresses obscure her charms during later ecstatic writhing.

Nicky helped Aquila mount the vertical box frame. They chained her ankles and wrists to the corners, displaying her near nakedness spread eagle in the middle of the bondage play suite. Arrayed for Kaleb's grand entrance, Aquila was unable to prevent Lucy from pulling a few tresses loose across her face in a hint of dishevelment, coyly masking her eyes as if she had been manhandled already. Nicky gave the Hispanic fashion model one last circular inspection as Lucy went to summon Kaleb into the scene. She perfected the scene with an adjustment of a corset tie, tightening a slack chain and a few nipple plucks to erect the nubs. Lastly, Nicky used her own tongue to wet Aquila's cherry lips, lingering for a sensual returned kiss from her TWA alumni colleague. They tongue played until footsteps in the hallway heralded Aquila's approaching evaluation assessment team. Lucy escorted Kaleb into the room. His eyes went wide. Stunned at the coarseness of the scheme, he hesitated until Lucy gently pressed him forward. He slowly circled the bound buxom captive. Aquila held her gaze forward while Kaleb circled behind but glanced sideways at the smirking Nicky who was amused at Kaleb's innocent reaction. Karl and Kurt had snuck to the doorway to watch Kaleb's first impressions.

Kaleb continued his enthralled circuit around the waiting Aquila. He stopped in front and took his time. He hefted and fondled Aquila's pink tipped globes and palmed her fleshy cunt. His middle finger found moisture and probed inside to feel her warmth and texture. Aquila accepted the handling without altering her gaze.

Karl beckoned Lucy and Nicky from the room and closed the door to give Kaleb the implied authority to continue uninhibited. Kaleb's all night use of Aquila would be followed in the morning by an invigorated Kurt. Karl enjoyed these group sessions. The guest coach tutors would exercise the subject so that Karl could evaluate her under maximum weariness and thereby judge her stamina. If she could measure up to his final testing after a protracted lead up, she was worthy of the TWA title. For now, he had time before his scheduled time with her.

Outside in the hallway, Karl drew near Nicky. His lips whispered her instructions.

"Kurt is allowed one cum this evening but the rest of the night is for percolation. Be sure he is in prime heat by morning so that he can last all day tomorrow when he swaps out with Kaleb."

Nicky acknowledged Karl's instructions with a cheek kiss, then led Kurt off to a bedroom, ready to play her part in the guest tutor's preparations. She would allot Kurt his one fantasy fuck before barring him from prostate relief until Aquila had her turn with him.

Karl took Lucy's hand and led her out on the veranda under the moonlight. He wasn't due to take over Aquila until the next evening. There was plenty of time to play tonight with Lucy. Her cunt was rumored to be legendary tight and he fancied some firsthand proof. He was still naked from Aquila's surf blowjob. Lucy was topless with only a brief beach wrap on her hips.

Karl lay on a lounge while Lucy leaned over him, offering her nipples to his amusement as she manually stroked his cock. Karl drew her face in for a kiss. Lucy's lips played with Karl's tongue as her petite fingers wrapped his rod and her thumb skimmed the V beneath his crown. Karl was already semi-hard. His hand stole to her pussy and found dew on the surface. He inserted a digit to test her lubrication. Lucy's wet channel was tight on his finger and already throbbing with excited little muscle ticks.

During gaps in their kisses, Lucy giggled as she tried to reengage the canoodling. Karl pulled his finger from her groin and let Lucy slurp her moisture from his hand. Karl reattached lips to lips and twisted Lucy's nipples during the oral play. Lucy squeaked when he pinched or twisted too hard. Her cones were becoming rosy from the handling. Karl was now solid in her little grip. It was time.

Karl gripped Lucy's waist and held her whole body aloft above his prone groin. As he lowered her, Lucy found her perch and braced on her knees; she used her hands to elevate Karl's meaty shaft. They worked together for alignment. As Lucy hovered above, Karl let her wiggle on the knob, trying to accommodate its bulk. Small slippery steps let the probe lodge in the fleshy gash. The paramours worked diligently to get the plug into the receptacle. All in, Karl let Lucy squirm around to accommodate the intruder. When she felt ready, Lucy began the up and down shuffle.

Karl's inside information had proved correct. Lucy was tight and textured. Her womb scoured his corona with each stroke. Despite his recent blowjob from Aquila, he remained sensitive to the cunt on cock cuddles. After Lucy had mounted up, Karl allowed her to set the pace. He stared into her eyes as she watched his face and body for the progress of his arousal. Karl was breathing heavier and his hips involuntarily jogged against her thrusts, hitting hard on her clitoris. Lucy's cunt was getting its own heat up and she was juicing freely on the man probe packing her pussy. The starry night domed the veranda with a calm and sheltering ambiance, counterpoint to the frantic fucking of the two lovers engrossed in their carnal mating. The coupling went on and on but not forever.

Karl's breath erupted in gusts now and Lucy knew the end was near. She bore down: tighter, longer, and quicker. She timed her own peak to arrive just as Karl arched his back and lifted her. She clamped her cunt muscles as she felt the dual sensations of the semen flooding her womb and the orgasm washing through her own tensed frame. Their cries startled the nearby fauna that paused in their scurries to judge the danger. As the copulating humans quieted, the birds and bees resumed their nocturnal endeavors in the foliage surrounding the soft lit human love nest.

---------------------------------------------------

Kaleb had barely noticed the door close as Karl, Kurt, Nicky and Lucy departed. His hands were busy playing with the bound Aquila's corseted body. Aquila was wholly amenable to his pats and pets, less so to the pulls and nips. Kaleb thumbed her nipples and ran a finger along the line of her neck. The caresses were innocent to Kaleb but stimulating for Aquila. He pinched her cunt lips and nipples. She shivered in something between a tingle and a chill. The skin to skin wipes gave the warm tingle. Kaleb's pinches and pulls on her pink feminine zones gave her a cold chill. She was restrained and became resigned to the rough foreplay as Kaleb grew bolder. He muttered dark instructions.

"Let's see how well you contain your own emotions as you concentrate on my pleasure. Not a sound. Understand?"

"Yes, sir" she whispered. Kaleb frowned.

"I said 'not a sound'. Did you understand my command?"

Aquila silently nodded her response.

Kaleb placed his finger at her lips; Aquila sucked the digit, wetting it. Kaleb pressed it to her pussy and slid in. He wormed around, finding that his preparations were effective. Aquila sensitized vaginal muscles throbbed on his finger. Kaleb stood close, eyeball to eyeball, listening to Aquila's breath as he found her G spot. Each touch on the squishy rise made Aquila's eyes widen and her breath catch. Her face flushed, evident beneath the striking dark makeup. Kaleb circled the focus of his finger. Aquila opened her mouth but closed it quickly in a muffled whimper as her body shook from the manually induced orgasm. Kaleb pressed hard and watched her closed eyes clench and relax as each spasmodic wave did its magic on her body. Aquila finally slumped in her restraints, hanging her head in exhausted serenity.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers