Totally Inappropriate Behaviour

Story Info
Hot younger sister torments him.
3.8k words
4.32
274.7k
62
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen my sister for a few years. I left Australia for England in 1981, before my sister was even born in 1984 and as a result I didn't know much about her at all.

I'd seen her a couple of times when I returned to Australia on visits over the years but the age difference between us meant that we had very little in common except for ancestry. The last time I'd seen Emma she was at a gawky pubescent age, all awkward limbed and spotty faced with the stereotypical ‘silly girl giggling,' that really irritated me at the time.

So there I was at Gatwick waiting for Emma's flight to arrive. Standing in the arrivals hall with the usual assembly of meet and greets with their cardboard signs held aloft as they waited for their cargo to arrive.

Emma was going to be staying with me for a few weeks or a couple of months while she used my London flat as a base for her European travels. She was on a break from her studies and had asked me via email if she could use my flat for her adventure. I could really have done without the hassle as I was just getting a new business of the ground but blood is thicker than water after all.

I stood waiting as patiently as I could and watched the first arrivals pass into the hall. Some knowing exactly where they were going and striding through confidently, others more timid as they tried to make sense of their new surroundings. I watched with mild interest as these people of all ages, sizes and shapes moved past me. It took me a moment or two to realise that one of these people had stopped right in front of me.

I didn't twig for a while that this was Emma. She was nothing like the awkward teenager I still had in my mind's eye and for whom I was actually, rather stupidly I suppose considering the years that had passed, looking for to arrive. She had long almost impossibly straight blonde hair that fell on either side of a strikingly pretty face. Her teeth were bright and white as she grinned at me, their whiteness contrasting with the tanned skin of her face. Emma was wearing a crop top vest, her arms and shoulders were bare and she was also showing a generous amount of brown, flat stomach. She was obviously bra less and her high, firm breasts strained against the thin cotton of her top. Her breasts weren't huge but they were perfectly proportioned and full. It took further seconds for me to realise that this was my sister and it was perhaps a little inappropriate to be ogling her tits. No matter how succulent they looked. She was wearing a pair of baggy cargo pants, the type with pockets and zips everywhere and somehow the looseness of those trousers further accentuated her lithe figure.

Emma's bright blue eyes sparkled, despite the long flight, and she hooked her arm through mine and chattered at me non stop as we made our way down to the railway station that links the airport to the rest of England.

Emma settled in fairly quickly and was soon out and about in London whilst I was carrying on the daily grind of work etc. I didn't have much of a social life at the time because of my fledgling business and that took up most of my time. In fact any free time I had was spent recharging my batteries by just sleeping or hanging around the flat watching DVD's.

Emma would catch me at home on the odd occasion but seemed quite content to find her own friends and didn't seem to need me around as chaperone or a guide at all. There was only one moment of awkwardness in the first three weeks of her visit in fact, and the situation was only awkward for me as it happens because Emma didn't seem perturbed at all.

I had been working late again as usual and had arrived home at around 11 pm. I let myself into the flat and at first it appeared to be empty so my first thought was that Emma had gone out. I took a cold beer from the fridge and went into my room to prepare for my post work shower. I'd stripped off in the bedroom and was just about to go into the en suite when Emma emerged.

She froze when she saw me standing naked before her. Evidently she hadn't heard me and was shocked to find someone in the bedroom as she emerged from my en suite. I froze also because I hadn't realised Emma was home never mind that she was having a shower in my en suite when she had the bathroom entirely at her disposal down the hall.

So we stood for long seconds, both naked. Shock turned to surprise and then Emma just laughed and said she hadn't heard me come in. Apparently there was a problem with the shower in the main bathroom so Emma had ducked into the en suite instead. The fact that we were both naked didn't seem to faze Emma in the slightest and she just stood and explained the problem with the other bathroom and made no attempt to cover herself whatsoever.

I heard Emma's voice but couldn't make sense of what she was telling me at that time as I was mesmerised by my sister's naked body. Her figure was entirely as good as it promised to be when I first saw her at the airport. Her limbs were cleanly defined, her legs long and tapered and her arms showed a tautness of muscle definition from her gym workouts. Emma's breasts were high, fully rounded and very, very firm with puckered stiff nipples. I couldn't help myself but glance at her pubis and was shocked to see my sister's neatly groomed bush. She had it styled so that all that remained of her fur was a bold stripe leading up from the top of her slit, her pink pussy lips pouted shyly between her legs and were completely shaven.

My cock twitched and began to stiffen in an involuntary reaction at the sight of my succulent sister nakedness. I hadn't slept with a woman for weeks and had hardly wanked because of my gruelling work schedule. I was horrified to be making such a show and hurried Emma from the room.

When I emerged half an hour later after showering I found Emma fully dressed and sat in the living room watching TV. She was an absolute diamond by joking about me catching her naked and that she was thankful I wasn't a burglar etc. I joked along with her but I couldn't get the image of her naked body out of my mind. As I closed my eyes in bed later all I could see in my mind was Emma, naked with her high tight tits and neatly trimmed pubes. I had to wank myself and as I did so I tried to think of any woman at all rather than my sister. There was no escaping though and as my hot seed gushed from my cock and I was in the throes of orgasm it was Emma's cute labia I was thinking about.

From then on my life became a misery. I had incestuous thoughts popping into my head at all hours of the day and night. When I could take it no longer I would masturbate over those same images of Emma and as soon as I'd come I was awash with guilt. This was my sister for God's sake!

After ten days of this torment the episode occurred that was ‘the straw which broke the camel's back.'

I have a security system installed in the flat that is a motion activated video camera, which in turn hooked up to my computer system.

I was alone in the flat one evening and was going to do some work on my computer. When I turned the machine on the warning message came up on the screen that the motion detector video had been in operation. My immediate thought was that someone had been in the flat but I hadn't noticed anything untoward up until that point. It soon became apparent hat it was Emma that had tripped the camera. She knew about the system but must have forgotten about it.

On screen I saw Emma enter the living room, so it was her after all and I was just about to turn off the machine and reset when Emma was followed into my flat by a man.

If I'd been thinking straight at the time I would have reset the system immediately. After all my sister was 19 years old, if she brought a man back to the flat she was wise enough to be able to judge character and therefore this was none of my business. The fact is I was virtually obsessed by Emma and any chance I had to see her stripped bare, well; I was going to exploit it.

You can call me sick, twisted and perverted and I have called myself those names every day since I saw Emma in my bedroom. I couldn't help myself, I was drawn to my sister's succulent, ripe body and every chance I got I would use.

I wasn't to be disappointed.

The man followed Emma into the living room and I could see immediately that he was a fine physical specimen. He was black, tall and obviously well muscled. I felt a stab of jealousy at the sight of him in intimate surroundings with the hot Emma.

The man took Emma by holding her upper arms and kissing her deeply. Emma pulled free of his grip and carried on kissing the man and at the same time massaged his cock through the front of his jeans.

I was mesmerised by the sight and felt my own cock stiffen as the action unfolded on screen.

The black man's cock bulged in front of his jeans so my sister unbuttoned them, unzipped the fly and reached inside. She pulled the biggest penis I've ever seen out of the young man's pants. It was thick, long and black. My sister looked at the huge phallus and licked her lips before grinning up at her lover.

She began to wank this fine specimen and as she did so the man pulled her t shirt up to expose Emma's breasts. He cupped my sister's golden charms in his black hands and bent forward to suck on her teats. Emma held the man's head with one hand and continued to pump the engorged penis with her other hand.

Emma released her grip on the cock she was wanking and pushed the man from her tits. She pulled her t shirt off and reached between her legs to pull her minute thong down. She merely rucked her mini skirt up around her waist and there she was virtually naked.

The man grinned in appreciation at the sight and then Emma squatted on her haunches, her thigh muscles tightening as she bent. After she'd pulled the man's jeans and underwear down to his ankles, she poked out her tongue and licked the bulbous purple head of the cock she held in her tight fist. The girth of the cock meant that Emma's fingers didn't meet as she gripped it and she now struggled to contain its dome between her stretched lips.

I got yet another surprise.

As I watched my sister suck the big black cock greedily I noticed a flicker of movement to one side of the screen and suddenly there was another man in the room with them.

My dirty slut of a sister was sucking one man's penis when his friend sauntered in to join them.

The first guy just grinned at his mate who gave a grin in return and held both thumbs up in the air as a gesture of appreciation. My sister turned her head and now found a second thick black cock confronting her. The second guy was offering her his distended cock to suck.

Emma sucked and licked the new guy and was busy fingering herself at the same time. Whilst this was going on the first guy took the opportunity to remove his clothes and once he was naked he reintroduced his thick cock for Emma to suck.

Soon both guys were free of their clothes. One of them picked Emma up in his muscular arms with no effort at all and placed her on the sofa. He held her slim thighs wide with both hands and looked at her inviting slit for a moment. Then he bent forward and began to lick and chew on Emma's pussy.

I could see the agony of ecstasy on my little sister's face as her black lover tongued her honeyed slit. Her other lover was massaging her tits, sucking and pulling on her nipples as he did so.

Then the guy between her legs knelt between her still spread thighs and rubbed his big cock end over her labia and clit. Then with a push he entered Emma.

My sister closed her eyes and I could see her arching her back as she tried to rise up to meet the thrusts as the man fucked her. She had her legs spread wide in a further effort to take as much of the guy's meat as she could.

The other guy was by now pushing his hard on between Emma's lips and into her mouth. Once again stretching her lips with the enormous girth of his shaft.

Both men were fucking my horny sister, one in her mouth and the other in her undoubtedly tight little cunt.

It appeared that the black men were using my sister's tight body for their own ends and were just using her as a sex toy, however I did notice the look on her face as they changed position which indicated that my sister was the one doing the using. She wanted 2 big cocks and she was getting what she wanted. Not only that she loved every thick inch of thick black cock the two men were pushing into her willing body at both ends.

I couldn't help but pull my own aching cock out of my jeans and begin to wank. The trio had now moved so that Emma was knelt on the sofa. She held her hot rump high in the air as an invitation and soon had one of her lovers firmly embedded in her twat from behind. She was still in a position to be able to take the second cock into her mouth. She was licking her own juice from this cock as the men had changed places and it was the second guys chance to bury his thick tool deep in Emma's hot body.

I continued to wank and watch my sister fucking until finally I could take no more. I pulled my cock frantically and watched one of the negroes spurt hot spunk onto my sister's tight tits as my own cum gushed from my cock. I sprayed my thick spunk all over my computer desk, keyboard and monitor and finally ended up with my hand and wrist coated with dripping cum.

As I sat with hot liquid dripping from me I watched as the man fucking my sister convulsed and spasmed. It was obvious that he was filling the girl with his own sticky outpouring. A thought flashed into my head about Emma being made pregnant by this. I felt a pang of jealousy that such a thing could happen. An even more perverted thought than I had previously had was I would love to be in that man's position. Buried to the hilt inside her cunt and spunking my seed into her womb in order to impregnate her.

I was a sick puppy indeed.

Needless to say my flowering obsession with my sister now became deeply rooted. For the next few days I couldn't look at her or be in the same room without being overcome by lust.

I was tortured by guilt and felt terrible pangs for feeling like this towards my own flesh and blood but the images of the sweet, blonde, delectable Emma being fucked by those two enormous black cocks couldn't be erased no matter how hard I fought against them.

I grew careless after a time. I began to walk around the flat naked in the hope that Emma would notice and something would develop. It was complete madness to even contemplate that any gorgeous 19 year old would even find me attractive let alone my own sister. She didn't bat an eye when she caught me in the kitchen completely starkers. She just breezed in, got herself a drink of water and breezed out again. She grinned and smiled in apology but just carried on regardless.

I also had frantic wanks in my room, leaving the door ajar, once again in the hope that she'd walk in on me. It didn't happen.

I was beginning to go insane with frustration. I made up my mind that Emma had to find somewhere else as a base for her travels. Either that or I had to get away for a while!

Then one Saturday afternoon I went to the flat after a vain attempt to get some work done at my office. I'd told Emma that I'd be out for most of the night, which explained how I caught her doing what she was doing.

I let myself in and walked into the living room. The TV was on and it was showing a DVD movie. The movie was one from my porn collection that I kept in my bedside drawer. Emma must have been snooping and found it.

But she was nowhere to be seen.

Just at that moment Emma walked into the room. She was completely naked and it looked like she had just left the room a moment ago to collect a big rubber cock from her room. She stood gaping at me with the offending phallus in her grasp. She must have been frigging her pussy and watching porn just prior to me entering the flat.

The dam burst for me. I had been lusting over this girl for days and weeks. Now I had caught her watching porn and obviously disturbed her mid wank when she'd decided to employ some help in the form of her rubber friend.

I just looked at Emma, unbuttoned my trousers and sat on the sofa. I began to slowly stroke my cock and kept my gaze locked with my sister's. I beckoned to her and she very slowly took a few steps closer to me.

I closed my eyes and continued to stroke my hard on. Then I felt Emma's hot breath on my cock and balls. I opened m eyes to see my sister knelt between my thighs, her knees on the carpet. She was watching me wank and her mouth was mere inches from my cock. I reached forward and gently, ever so gently pulled her face towards my groin. Emma pushed out the tip of her tongue and took a tentative lick at my cock head.

Once she had touched my erect cock with her tongue any remaining sensibilities about incest flew away.

Emma was mumbling something about being her brother and that this was wrong. Then she was moaning about being so horny and how turned on she was.

I fucked my hot teenage sister's mouth as she struggled to contain my bulging cock between her lips. I told her I had been wanking over her body for weeks and had been dying to fuck her.

I told her I'd seen her on the monitor fucking her 2 black lovers and how I was jealous of them fucking my sweet sister.

Emma then lay back and spread her legs for me. She grinned at me and parted her sticky labia with her fingers as she invited me to taste her honey. She must have been very turned on by the film before my unexpected arrival as she was dripping juice all over the sofa and her inner thighs were awash with the stuff.

I licked at her juicy pussy and drank her cum juice greedily. Emma grunted and groaned loudly as I flicked my tongue over her hard clit. I probed at my sister's tight little rosebud of her anus with my tongue and was rewarded by her squeals of delight.

I tongue fucked Emma for an age and was given the satisfaction of hearing her orgasm heavily before she asked me to fuck her.

Finally the moment was here.

I crouched between Emma's long, golden thighs. I took my thick shaft in my fist and pointed my cock head towards her opening. Emma was panting with lust and her breasts rose and fell with each breath. Her cheeks were flushed with her exertions and her blonde hair was matted with her perspiration.

I looked into my sister's eyes and pushed my cock into her. She gulped and looked up at me as I fed myself into her inch by inch.

She was tight in spite of her gushing juices and I felt her clench her inner muscles around my cock.

When I was fully embedded in my sister's body up to my balls I lay on top of her and kissed her deeply. She responded to the kiss and her tongue danced with mine as I began to fuck in and out of her cunt.

I continued to kiss Emma as I probed deeply into her. I continually changed the angle of my thrusting prick and altered the tempo and timing too.

This brought my sister to a rapturous orgasm and she wrapped her long legs around my back in an effort to pull me deeper into her body. Emma swore at me and begged me to fill her with spunk.

Her words called to mind my perverted idea of her getting pregnant. The thought was pure madness but the feelings in my cock sent me over the edge of reason.

I could take no more and emptied my balls into her. I felt the unbearable tension of the last few weeks gush out of me as I spurted my hot seed into Emma's welcoming body. I seemed to pump jet after jet of the stuff into her and all the time I was doing so Emma was kissing me and murmuring at me to fill her up with my thick spunk.

Finally we lay spent on the sofa. My cock had shrivelled and slipped out of Emma. She stood and walked unsteadily towards her bedroom with my spunk dripping from her body.

I watched my sister turn to me as she stood in the doorway to her room and she asked me whether or not I was coming to bed to fuck her some more……………………….

12