Totally Unexpected Ch. 01

Story Info
Is the guy from the bar all what he seems?
2.1k words
4.11
20.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking home, after a fun night out with my colleague. She'd stayed at the bar with the group of guys we'd met there, but I'd decided that I wanted an early night, so decided to leave. I'd given my number of one of the guys there who I'd got chatting to. He seemed to really like me, and there had been some heavy flirting happening.

I turned the key in the lock, and let myself into my house. It's nothing special- just a two bedroom house, with two storeys. I'd really personalised it in the year that I'd lived here, as I'd redecorated the entire place, so it was light and airy. I'd also replaced the wall of the second bedroom, which I'd turned into my personal study, with a huge window. I've always been an outdoorsy kind of girl, so like to feel as close to nature as possible.

My bedroom is quite big- big enough for the king sized bed I'd bought, anyway. It's a beauty- a four poster, with curtains, and the most gorgeous lace bedspread. I took off my mini dress, and got straight into bed. I always sleep naked.

About half an hour later, I was just about to drift off to sleep, when my phone vibrated with a text.

"Hey, I was sad to see you left early. Was having a great time with you. What are you doing now? Jason x"

It was the guy from the bar. Impressed that he'd text so quickly, and was still sober enough to text coherently, I replied:

"Hey was having a good night too. Just felt tired, so came home. Not doing much, just in bed. Zara x"

I couldn't sleep now, I was too hyped up. So I got out of bed and went downstairs. I switched on the TV, and made myself some coffee. Just as the kettle boiled, my phone vibrated again...

"Bless you babe. In bed, huh. Lonely? ;-) Jason x"

He was such a flirt! He had been a bit adventurous with his hands earlier, so this didn't surprise me at all. I considered what to reply whilst choosing a movie to watch. I couldn't deny that thinking about his text had turned me on a bit, so I chose the most sexual film on the shelf. After putting the DVD in the player, I replied:

"You wish! Still at the bar? Zara x"

Thinking it over, I would quite like to get to know him better, and I started to consider asking him to come over. Jason's text jolted me from my thoughts.

"Nope. You want some company? J x"

Yes! Now I didn't have to ask him. I replied with a yes, and gave him my address, before running upstairs to put on a nightshirt. I considered putting on some panties, but decided against it. The shirt came to mid-thigh, so I thought it would be okay. I brushed my hair, and tidied up the make up I thanked God I hadn't taken off. Before long, there was a knock at the door, and I hurtled downstairs to answer it.

I slowed down about two metres from the door, took a deep breath, and opened it. Stood before me was the gorgeous Jason. He was a good foot taller than me, with a muscly chest and arms. He was dressed head to toe in black, wearing black jeans, boots and a t shirt. With his hair spiked up, he looked incredibly sexy.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey gorgeous! I like the shirt" He winked. I rolled my eyes and let him in. I lead the way into the front room, where I'd forgotten to turn off the movie. On screen, the scene was now rather heated, and I could feel my cheeks flaming as I hurriedly turned it off. I could hear him laughing behind me, and I didn't dare turn round. Then I heard a movement behind me, and felt his arms move around my waist. He murmured in my ear "So that's what's on your mind, huh?" before kissing and nibbling it. I felt my knees go weak.

In my mind, I knew that this was wrong- I'd only known this guy for like two seconds. But, he was gorgeous, and my body had needs that I was not strong enough to deny. I relaxed into him, and turned to face him. His lips met mine with such enthusiasm, I was unprepared.

We kissed passionately, and he picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his cock through his jeans, and it excited me to know that he was just as turned on as I was. He moved over to the sofa, where we both collapsed, still making out. His hands moved from my back to my bum, and in surprise, he broke off the kiss.

"No panties?"

I blushed. "No."

He grinned. "My kind of girl" I laughed with him, and went to kiss him again, but he moved away. Hurt, I pulled my face away so I could look at him. He was looking at me intently.

"You know, I really mean that. I like the kind of girl who isn't afraid to be humiliated in order to gain sexual pleasure. In fact, I like to take on a Dom role in bed, and have the girl totally under my command. I know this may seem like a bit much, especially seeing as we only met tonight, but I wouldn't enjoy anything unless I was in my role. I never intended for things to go far enough tonight, but I can't deny myself how beautiful you are, and how much I would like you for my sub. I can't lie to myself, or you." He broke off nervously, glancing at me.

I was in shock. Total shock.

This was perfect!

I'd always dreamed about being a sub, but never had the guts to go out and try to find someone to control me. It was always a fantasy, something I never thought would become a reality. And here was this magical guy in my house- wanting to serve my fantasy. My agreement came out more enthusiastically than he was expecting.

"YES!"

He looked taken aback, and then smiled. "Like I said, my kind of girl. Now, there will have to be a few rules involved here, if you want to do this properly."

I couldn't believe my luck. "I want to be your sub." My answer was definite.

He grinned widely. "Okay. From here on out, you are not allowed to masturbate unless I say so, which obviously means no orgasms. You are not allowed to look at other men. You are to do what I say, whenever and where you need to do so." His fingers had found my clit, and started playing. "Some of my orders may come through texts. Sometimes I'll want pictures. Expect the unexpected. But the bottom line is, you are mine. Therefore, what I say, goes. No more panties, bras, or anything that comes below your knee. You are my slut, and you will dress accordingly. Nothing I ask you to do will be disobeyed, or there will be a punishment. Okay?"

I nodded, unable to talk. My body was quivering. I was so close to an orgasm, I could feel it coming. Then, his fingers were gone, and I was panting desperately.

"Good. I'll be in touch tomorrow. Don't finish yourself off. I'll know. For now, go back to bed like the good little girl you should be. Okay?"

"Okay Jason. I'll-"

"No" He interrupted. "You'll call me Sir."

"Sorry. Sir."

Turned on was just not the word. I needed release, and seriously considered finishing myself off as he walked out the door and closed it behind him. I slumped further into the sofa, and sighed. Then, my phone vibrated with a text.

"Don't disobey, pet. And u will b rewarded. Sir x"

I sighed. Exhausted, I drifted off to sleep.

*

When I awoke, I could tell I had not slept silently. I sat up on the sofa and stretched, popping my joints. I stood up, and checked my appearance in the mirror above the mantelpiece, and confirmed my suspicions. My hair was everywhere- I'd clearly been tossing and turning in my sleep. I checked my phone to see a text from Jason.

"Good morning slut. I will be over at 11, make sure the house is tidy and you're clean + shaved. Sir. "

I checked the time. It was 10.30! I ran around the house, tidying things as I went, shoving things into cupboards and quickly putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, before showering and shaving my pubic area, which did not take long, as I like to stay clean shaven. When I got out of the shower, I towel dried my hair the best I could, quickly lashed on mascara and red lipstick and considered what to wear. I knew underwear was out of the question, so threw on a black miniskirt and a white shirt. With my dark hair cascading round my shoulders, I looked slutty. I hoped that would please him.

I checked the time, and I had five minutes left. I took a few deep breaths, to calm myself down, and went downstairs and stood in the hallway, waiting for him to arrive. Dead on 11 o clock, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, and waited for him to talk. He looked me up and down, smiling. I sighed in relief. He approved.

He walked into the house, and shut the door behind him. Then, he turned to face me.

"Skirt off."

I quickly wriggled out of the tight skirt, and stood there in my shirt, with my pussy dripping. He stepped over to me.

"Lay on the floor, slut."

His calling me slut made my pussy even wetter, as I quickly dropped on to the floor, and spread my legs for him. He knelt down, and inspected my pussy, being careful to use the lightest of touches, touching everywhere but my aching clit.

He stood.

"Good." He said. "Now, go up to the room with the large window. Stand in front of it, facing outwards and wait for me."

I considered this as I stood up. Nothing could happen in front of that window. It faced onto the fields behind my house and garden, where my friends often hung out, and the neighbourhood spent hot days, like today. There was also a children's playground. Was he crazy? And how did he know about the window? I walked up the stairs, and into my study. I stood in front of the window, trying to look as nonchalant as possible, and waited.

And waited.

Seemingly hours later, I heard him come up the stairs. He called "Don't turn around."

I heard him enter the room, and heard him moving things around. After what seemed like an eternity, he said "Turn."

I pivoted, and saw what he'd done.

My desk had been emptied, and a pair of handcuffs had been attached to each leg. There was a tool box underneath, and from my limited view, I could see at least three different vibrators and dildos.

He smiled at me as I finished my assessment, patted the table, and said "Up, pet. Come on!" I climbed up onto the table and laid down, very much aware of the view my neighbors would see if they looked at my house. Why did I put that stupid window there anyway?!

He closed the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, and tied my thighs to something he'd installed under the table. Now my legs were permanently spread, and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Sir, as much as I'm enjoying this, there is a window there. I don't want my neighbours to see."

"I know." He said. "Now, I'm going to gag you. You do not question what I do, okay?"

"Okay. Sorry sir."

I bit back my humiliation, and accepted the gag. I lifted my head up to help him as he tied it up at the back. He then took out a pair of scissors from the toolbox, and cut off my shirt. I whimpered through my gag.

"Baby. You know you want this. So be a good girl for your master."

I nodded, and closed my eyes. I then heard him go back into the toolbox, then felt him lacing something around my thighs. I opened my eyes, and looked down.

He'd strapped a vibrator onto me. He then inserted a dildo into my aching pussy, which was attached to a pole I hadn't seen before. It looked like a machine. He then blindfolded me.

He then explained that both were remote controlled, and he was now going to play with me how he wanted to.

He sat down on my chair, facing me.

I waited for it to begin.