Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit I may have pushed her too far initially because I figured she had already gotten past the self exploration phase. Being nearly a decade older than her, I kind of assumed that her path to sexuality was similar to mine and it was nearly unthinkable that she might never have touched herself. After all I was probably twelve or thirteen when I started that and girls are supposed to mature faster than boys. I guess I didn't figure in the upbringing when I did my math.

Her fingers were shiny with her arousal as they continued to glide between her folds just as I'd told her to. I have to give her credit; she is a very good student. Everything I told her to do she did without hesitation and remembered it later. At least that was the case so far.

"Ok Kerry, do you know where your clitoris is?" It sounded both insulting and overly clinical to my ears but I hoped I'd asked soft enough that she wouldn't be offended.

"Is that what you keep touching?" She asked in a thin voice. I did my best to hide my surprise but I had to wonder what kind of sex-ed she'd had at that Catholic school she'd gone to.

"Yes. It's the little bump at the top where your lips come together. I want you to feel for it and when you find it use your fingertip to just lightly touch it."

"Like this?" She asked as her fingers converged where I'd told her to look for it.

"Yes, keep feeling until you feel the bump with your finger and you should get a jolt of pleasure as you touch it." I was amazed to see her struggle to find the little nub. It wasn't very pronounced. In fact I couldn't see it because it was hidden by her tightly closed outer lips. Still, I had told her exactly where to look and yet she seemed clueless as to where it might be.

"Ugh!" She found it and immediately drew her finger back in surprise. I marveled at the eroticism of the sight before me but forced myself to speak so I could encourage her.

"That's it, you're doing good. Touch it again nice and light just like the first time." She did exactly as I said and her hips twitched as soon as her finger made contact with her clit.

"Oh God!"

"Does it feel good Little Sister?" I asked while staring deep into her eyes.

"Yes!" She hissed back and her head tilted back as she looked down at me and her finger found her button again.

"Do it again!" I whispered and immediately she touched her sensitive spot again.

"Ugh!"

"Again!"

"Oh!"

"Again!" I wanted her to be able to find her clit on her own at any time so I figured if I kept telling her to do it she'd map it out well enough that she wouldn't need me to help her.

"Oh Jay!" I held my silence and watched as her finger met her clit without my command. She kept going, softly touching herself and moaning out to me each time. I let her languish a bit in her heavily aroused state before deciding to move things along.

"Ok Kerry. Now that you've found your clit I want you to place your finger over it and just hold it there." She hastened to do as I said and placed her index finger over the apex of her pussy lips, no doubt touching her clit.

"Now slowly draw a tiny circle over it with the smallest portion of your fingertip that you can use." Once again she obeyed me right away and twirled her finger over her nub.

"Holy shit!" she gasped out and drew her hand completely off her sex as her hips jumped.

"Don't stop now, just go at it again. Draw another circle." She reached down and tried again and once again she jumped from the intensity of the touch. This time she kept her hand in place.

"Draw another circle but when this one ends draw another one. Keep going and keep it as soft as you can." She sucked in a deep breath and started to caress her clit with small swirls just as I'd told her too. She looked ready to fly apart as her muscles tensed up and she started to pant.

"It's too much!" She managed to get out as her finger kept going on her. I realized her clit must have been pretty sensitive from all the attention it had gotten over the course of the day, especially since it had been ignored for so long.

"If it feels like you're being overloaded then back off a bit and go back to touching the rest of your pussy." I suggested, hoping it wouldn't pull her too far back from the edge. She let out a deeply held breath as her fingers once again pushed in to sweep through her sex.

"Oh, this is better." She said in a calmer voice and I could see she was loosing some of the excitement that had built up.

"Do you feel like you're about to cum?" I figured the only way to find out was to ask.

"No, but I'm pretty close."

"Is what you're doing right now getting you closer?"

"Not really. I think it's just kinda holding me there, you know?" I nodded and she seemed to get where I was going. "I don't know if I can do it, it's pretty sensitive."

"Then don't, just relax and enjoy yourself. That's what this is all about." She smiled at me and kept running her fingers through her pussy over and over again. It was a hell of a sight and I rolled up on my left hip to grasp my cock again.

"Wow, that's really hot." She said as her eyes shifted to watch my hand rise and fall slowly on my shaft.

"Not nearly as hot as the view I've got." She flushed but didn't look embarrassed as she looked me in the eye. "I want you to cum for me."

"Jay..."

"I know it's sensitive but I want you to find a way to work through it. You don't have to just touch your clit. You can alternate and build it up that way. Be inventive, explore your body. I want you to be able to pleasure yourself when I'm not around to do it for you."

"I don't know if I'd ever do this without you here." I raised an eyebrow at her again and she blushed a bit. "I mean, I've never been sexual before. Not even alone. Not really anyway. I mean there was that guy but it wasn't the same, you know?"

"I get what you're saying. But you should be comfortable masturbating alone. I mean there won't be anyone to give you shit for it or anything like that."

"I know but at the same time it's like, I don't know, you bring out the sexual side of me or something. I don't know if there is gonna be a time when I'm alone and it even occurs to me to do this." She explained as her fingers started to move up to touch her clit again.

"Ok, well then don't worry about it. For now just focus on enjoying what you're doing. You are enjoying it aren't you?"

"Oh God!" I took that as a yes as I watched her draw her fingers across her clit one at a time. I hadn't even suggested doing that to her but then I had told her to be inventive.

"That's good Kerry, I like that. Does it feel as good as it looks?"

"Oh it's so good!" She moaned out as she swept her fingers across the little nub again. "Oh I have to stop!"

"Back off a little and then return to it when you feel ready." I suggested as I watched her gather more of her essence on her fingers by pressing them between her swollen outer lips. She went back to her clit faster than I anticipated, this time drawing her thumb up between her lips until it made contact with her button and then pressing firmly against it before releasing to do it again.

"How's that?"

"I'm trying to get it right. It's just a little too..." she trailed off and I wondered what she was going to say. She twisted her wrist so she could do the same motion with her index finger and this time the difference was obvious. Her pussy contracted visibly when she drew the fingertip slowly up across her clit in the lightest little flick. "Wow!"

"Sounds like we have a winner." I smiled at her but she was too busy doing that same motion again. Her face contorted into a look of agonizing pleasure and I knew before she could say it that she was about to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum Jay!"

"Do it! Don't hold back Little Sister, cum like crazy for me!" She was panting loudly as her finger traveled the most exquisite distance and ended with a little twirling flourish that had her hips in motion and her pussy again visibly squeezing.

"Oh My God!" She shouted as her finger found the same path and she suddenly closed her thighs tight around her hand.

"Yes Kerry, cum for me!" I called out over her shout of wordless joy as her hips rose up off the bed and her legs strained to push her into a back bridge. She came up on her toes and her body looked like it was trying to push itself even higher as she froze at the peak.

I could only marvel at how incredible a sight this was. I'm no Don Juan, but I've seen the female orgasm before and every time it's fascinating to me. Even so, nothing I'd seen compared to this. Sure, there was more power in giving her an orgasm than simply watching her do it herself, but still there was an undeniable eroticism to this that made it somehow just as good.

With jittery shuddering contractions her body lost its rigidity and sank back down until her hips nearly touched the bed before she arched up high again. Her left arm was flat on the bed beside her, her left hand balled into a fist that was holding her bed spread in a white knuckle grip. She let out a wail as her body shook harder than before and she strained to touch her hips to the ceiling.

Kerry wavered a bit and then sank down again, this time coming to rest on the bed and letting her legs fall open. Her knees were off to both sides and flat on the bed, exposing her completely to me. Her hand began to draw over her sex and then she reached down and pushed her fingers into her folds again.

"That was almost as good as when you do it to me." She said in a voice that was husky with half fulfilled lust.

"Would you like me to do it to you now?" I asked as her fingers kept up their exploration of her pussy.

"Yes, I would love it. I don't know why, but that just wasn't enough." I looked her in the eye and found no fear and no embarrassment. I couldn't stop the goofy grin that split my face. "What?"

"Don't get embarrassed, I wasn't about to laugh at you or anything. I'm just very happy to hear you ask me to eat you out, that's all." I said quickly before she could decide to feel bad about it again.

"Oh really? Well, in that case, will you please lick my pussy until I can't stand it anymore? Please Big Brother?" She sounded like she was pleading with me and I chuckled.

"You had me at 'Oh really.'" I said with a laugh and she giggled too.

"Good because I was afraid I was gonna have to do something disgusting like suck my brother off in order to get him to eat me again."

"Well, I guess this one can be free of charge. You are my sister after all. But next time I'm gonna expect something in return." I said sarcastically as I pulled my legs under me to kneel between her splayed legs.

"You better!" She said with surprising force and I tore my gaze from her pussy to look her in the eye. "I'm gonna suck you off every chance I get, and that means this isn't gonna be a free one either."

"Well then I guess I'll just owe you one then." I said as I lay out to place my face just over her quivering little pussy. Her hand drew back but before she could take it completely away I grabbed her wrist and guided two of her fingers into my mouth.

"Oh God that's so sexy!" She said as I trapped the tasty fingers in my mouth and ran my tongue over them as I sucked hard. "And you don't owe me anything. Hell, I owe you so much I could never repay it."

"Why don't we just call it even and not worry about any kind of debt between us?" I asked as I switched to clean off her other fingers. She pulled her hand away and I looked up at her a bit hurt.

"Leave some for me Big Brother." She said sweetly as she brought her hand to her lips. "I think I could handle not being in debt to you, as long as you promise we'll never start owing each other for anything."

"I promise," I said and held up three fingers as if I was a boy scout. "Scout's honor."

She started giggling as her fingers sank in her mouth and I turned it to a moan by dragging my tongue through her boiling little pussy. I was amazed at the feel of it, smooth and slick with her juices but so hot it was like eating something straight from the oven. I couldn't taste her through that heat and had to pull away just to let the sensation sink in. She still tasted like the very essence of love and sex and everything you've ever desired.

I stayed like that for a good while, licking slow long pulls of my tongue across her melting sex and not really trying to make her cum. She seemed to appreciate the slow build up, even though she'd already built herself up before. Once I felt ready to move on, I scooted up so I could put my hands under her thighs and push her legs up and apart. She tensed and held her legs wide for me but that wasn't what I wanted.

"Relax, let me hold you there. That's it, just enjoy it." I slid my hands along her legs to grab her ankles and lifted her until she was suspended a few inches off the bed. I had to stretch down with my arms extended over my head as I reached my tongue for her pussy. This time I pushed in and found her clit right away and she jumped as a loud gasp filled the room.

"Oh God Jay! I'm even more sensitive now!" I relented without really digging in on her clit and swept my tongue low through her folds. I pressed between her lips and dragged the tip of my tongue in that space between outer and inner lips, pushing against the curve of where they met and gathering her scalding hot juices in my mouth with a slurp.

"Wow!" She said as I did that very same motion down the other side of her pussy and then did so on each side twice more. I rose up over her again with a good amount of her cum in my mouth and as it cooled the taste overwhelmed me.

Slowly I lowered my head until I was directly over her clit and looked to make sure she was watching me. When I saw her eyes bright with lust and focused on me and nothing else, I let the cum dribble from my lips to spread over her pussy. I knew because of the way she was formed it wouldn't drop directly on her clit but some of it would inevitably flow over it.

"Holy shit! Oh my fucking God that's the most..." She shook as I held her ankles and her eyes bugged in her head. I let the last of her juices dribble from me and followed them down to find her button again. I noticed just before my vision was filled with the flesh of her lower belly and her strip of public hair that her hands were now both gripping the bed in tight fists.

I was careful not to attack her clit but rather use my tongue to sort of pet it. I traced straight lines across it with fast light flicks, hoping that would be a small enough amount of stimulation that she wouldn't get over loaded. It seemed to work at first as she moaned but didn't ask me to back off but I got overzealous and the flicks followed too closely together, pushing her too far.

"Fuck!" was all she said but I immediately rose up to look at her again. "Oh, this is so good Jay!"

"Kerry can I ask you a favor?" I asked, deciding to go for it.

"I'll do anything for you, and I mean it this time." She replied quickly. I thought it over and decided I could live with it if things went bad.

"I know you feel uncomfortable about it, but can you please take your bra off." She looked down at her bra covered tits and then at me. I held my breath as she mulled over her decision.

"Ok Jay," she said without the strong confidence I wanted to hear. Still, she had agreed so that was progress.

I released her legs after lowering her ass to the bed and leaned back to let her sit up a bit. She reached around behind herself and unsnapped the clasp and just sort of shrugged the bra off to catch it with her arms. She carefully maneuvered the bra in her hands so she could drop if off the bed without uncovering herself to me.

"I'm sorry but..." she started and I frowned at her.

"Don't apologize, it's fine." 'One step at a time, one step at a time'. That was my mantra as I reached out to caress her thighs with my fingers.

Kerry lowered herself back down and kept her arms over her breasts to hide them from me. I wanted to see them so bad, but I just kept repeating my mantra over and over again in my head.

I traced up her thighs to the very edge of her sex and then went back down to her knees. She held her legs open for me with her feet flat on the bed and just watched over her arms as I caressed her. I was stalled like that, knowing I had to move on before she lost the excitement I'd managed to build in her but unable to get over the feel of that most perfect of skin.

"Tell me what you want Little Sister," I said. I was hoping that she would be able to get me moving by expressing her desires to me.

"Oh God I wanna make love so bad!" she sighed out and once again I was dumbstruck by her. I looked in her eyes and could see the confusion there and I realized I had to help her along.

"Are you sure you don't wanna cum on Big Brother's tongue?" I asked in a teasing voice that was miraculous in the fact that I could actually control my voice at all.

"Oh God Jay, please make me cum so I can suck you again!" That was more like what I expected from her and I descended to press my face between her legs again.

Once again I took it slow, figuring she'd had enough time to recover that I'd have to build her up a bit more. I lapped at her pussy like a dog, using the flat of my tongue to drag wide swaths through the center of her sweltering sex. I was careful not to hit her clit directly and she was soon moaning for more. Liking the way things had gone before, I once again positioned myself to hold her legs up and lifted her ass from the bed.

"I love the way you control me Big Brother!" Kerry said with wide eyed enthusiasm as I lifted her by her ankles. I just smiled at her and dipped my head to find her clit again.

I was ready for it when she jumped as I pressed my tongue a bit harder than before against her spot. I relaxed my neck and rode her hips up and then followed them down, keeping pressure on her the whole way. I kept a steady force with my tongue pressed flat and she quickly got overloaded.

"Argh." I pulled off as soon as I heard that, whatever it was. I looked down at her and was surprised to see her breasts uncovered and her hands once again gripping the bedding. I stared in wonderment at a fantasy made real.

I admit I'm an ass man. I love a perfectly proportioned woman, which Kerry certainly is, but when given a choice between flawless breasts and a perfect ass I'll put my nose in the ass every time. There's just so much fun to be had down there, I can never get enough. That said, for several long moments I was a convert to a different religion.

The sight of Kerry's breasts exposed to me was very powerful. They had so long been hidden from my view. Though we'd only been sexual for a few hours it seemed like I had waited a lifetime to see them. They were worth ten times the wait.

What makes a perfect breast is of course subject to debate, but for me it's all about quality over quantity. Big breasts don't mean beautiful breasts and Kerry is living proof of that. I don't know what cup size she wears, maybe a B maybe not, but I do know they aren't really very big. They are however perfectly shaped teardrops that sit high on her chest and are the embodiment of perky. Her dusky pink nipples were hard and jutting out, though not all that far. I had figured she was embarrassed by how small they were but looking at them I just couldn't figure out how someone could look at herself in the mirror everyday and not be thankful for such a bounty.

"What?" Kerry noticed that I was staring at her and had stopped working her over. "Oh no!" she said as her arms flew up to cover her chest. I groaned as that truly breath taking sight was taken away from me.

"Please Kerry, let me see them again! Please!" It sounded like I was begging and I was. I had to see that beauty again, I just had to. Taking it away was just plain wrong.

1...345678