Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jay, this is so much better when you do it." She sighed out and I tore my eyes from her sex to see her face. She had her eyes closed, her face held in a look of slowly rising contentment. I suddenly wondered how I could ever decide what I'd rather look at, her face or her pussy.

My hands started to push into her a bit more, gathering more of the potent concoction and getting saturated with it. Her scent got thicker in the air and she cried out with a sharp yelp as I felt her little nub under my middle finger. I caressed over it as softly as I could, drawing one finger at a time on each hand through her sex and over her clit.

"Oh!"

"Do you feel close?" I asked as I shifted on my knees to ease some of the strain on my legs.

"Almost!" I wasn't sure if she meant she was almost close or almost orgasming. I didn't ask and just kept stroking her.

"Ugh! Ugh! UGH!" I figured when she started making those noises she was climbing pretty high and was gratified to see her hips shake in that sexy way that announced her imminent release.

With a few more strokes she was there and the shake became muscle clenching shuddering as her back bent to bring her hips forward and create a bow. I watched happily as she bent into an extreme arch, shoulders and head high with her belly touching the bed and her ass thrust back. Again she inverted, bowing her back and quaking hard as her toes curled beside me and her breasts wobbled beneath her.

Kerry cried out with animal passion as she inverted one more time, pushing her ass back toward me and clasping her pussy visibly as my fingers glided through it. I could see her hands fisting the pillow in front of her and her arms straining with the pleasure that I had given her.

"Ugh!" She let out again and the extreme arch lessened as she relaxed back onto the bed. I kept my finger just barely touching her lips, now drenched with her cum and slippery smooth.

"I'll never get tired of seeing that," I said as she opened her eyes to look at me again.

"Oh Jay! How does it keep getting better?" She asked with a breathy, tired voice.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm starting to figure you out." She just smiled at that as I drew my soaked fingers through her over and over.

I considered my options as I returned my eyes to her sex. She was quivering around me on every touch and I figured she'd probably get overloaded soon. I had all but promised to get her off five times and even if you counted the first one I still owed her three more. I wasn't sure if it was even possible, but I didn't want to try just to satisfy my ego if it was too much for her.

"How are you feeling Kerry?"

"Like heaven!" She muttered back at me, eyes closed and face rubbing slightly back and forth on the bedding against her cheek.

"Do you think you need a break?"

"No. I think I've got one more in me for the night." She opened her eyes and the smile on her face matched the contentment in her eyes.

"Just one more?"

"Yeah. I think that's all I can take."

"But I still owe you three or four more..." she cut me off before I could go on.

"There aren't any debts between us Jay. Remember?" I shook my head in amazement and she wrinkled her nose at me. "You don't have to make me cum three more times. You don't have to make me cum ever again if you don't want to. Just please always love me."

"I will. I swear, I will." She let out a sigh and closed her eyes to enjoy my fingers on her, which had never stopped and seemed determined to get her off again. I shifted my focus back to her pussy just as she spoke again.

"Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember that thing you did before?"

"What thing Kerry?"

"With my..." she paused and I looked at her face to see a slight flush of embarrassment spreading across it.

"It's ok Kerry, you can ask me to do anything." I tried to reassure her.

"When you let my..." again she paused but before I could try to put her at ease she went on. "When you got a mouthful and let it drip on me."

"I remember it very well."

"I really liked that." She opened her eyes and looked at me, no doubt trying to avoid having to actually ask me to do it again.

"So did I. Would you like me to do it again?"

"Uh huh," she said in her little girl voice. I smiled at her and slowly pulled my hand from between her legs.

"Ok, roll over Little Sister."

"Oh yay! This is gonna be so good!" She flopped over and bounced on the bed before coming to rest flat on her back looking up at me. There was no fear, no doubt in her. My heart soared at the confidence and comfort she displayed then.

"Would you like me to lift you up like before?"

"Oh, yeah! I love the way you can move me around like it's nothing!"

"Do you now?" I asked as my hands swept over her legs and she straightened out as I reached back along them. Once again the feel of her got me stuck and I caressed along her legs as she held them extended.

"Yes! I love everything about what you do to me!" She hissed out as her legs began to tremble from the effort of keeping them held off the bed. The tremors increased as I slid my hands back to her ankles and took a firm grip to support them. To my surprise, she kept shaking as I held her.

"Kerry!" I said, hoping to get her attention. She'd closed her eyes and was nibbling at her lower lip. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me. "I love doing it to you. And I love everything you do to me too."

She gave a little whimper and I raised her legs up, switching my grip as they passed by my shoulders so I was holding the underside of her ankles. Once her legs were vertical I scooted my hips forward and was momentarily stunned by the sight of my hard cock straining up at me just a few inches from her weeping pussy. With my position set, I used my shoulders to raise her hips from the bed and let her sex dangle as she made little circular motions.

"Oh that's so amazing!" She burst out as I looked her in the eye again. "Do it Jay! Do it, make your Little Sister scream your name!"

My focus returned to her pussy and I spread her legs wide as I descended, my shoulders straining to hold her up from the bed. I reached down with my tongue and swept through her labia from bottom to top as she bucked her hips against me. She swayed before me as I repeated the action. I licked her one more time before rising up to look her in the face.

Kerry's eyes were closed again and she was breathing loudly through her nose. Her hands had found their familiar position by her sides, balled in fists as before. Her breasts were milky perfection that called to me despite the pull her pussy had on me already.

"Kerry! Look at me Kerry! I want you to see this." She opened her eyes and watched as I descended again, this time pushing my tongue deeper into her and gathering her copious juices as before. Her heat surrounded me and scalded my tongue but the pain was inconsequential and once again her taste seared itself into me.

I took my time, returning to the well several times and gathering much more of her cum than before. I filled my mouth with it, fighting hard not to swallow it. I rose up when I could hold no more and she was staring in wide eyed amazement as I positioned my mouth over the apex of her labia.

The burning in my mouth diminished a bit as her taste suffused my senses and I let her juices flow in a steady dribble over my lips and onto its source. I aimed as best I could, using my knowledge of how she was built to make a rough estimate of where exactly her clit was hidden beneath her fleshy lips. I drew a figure eight with the steady stream as I felt my mouth gradually empty.

"Oh! Oh my God, that's so beautiful! Oh Jay!" She shouted at me and her hips danced in the air again. I followed her movements as best I could until the last of her juice had fallen from my lips and then I once again pushed my tongue into her.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed as I lapped crudely at her clit for several seconds. I could tell it was too much and I kept at it just a bit too long before licking down across her again. She didn't tell me to let up but I knew she needed a break. I rose up and let my shoulders rest a bit as she shivered with bliss beneath me.

"Wow, I was so close to cumming I could taste it! Oh my God Jay, I don't think I can do that again!" She was speaking very fast in a breathy and excited voice. I smiled at her, feeling her warm juice on my chin.

"I want you to cum from having your juice dropped right on your clit. Do you think you can do that, or is it too much?" I wanted to push her a bit, but if it was too much then that was that.

"Oh Jay, I don't know."

"Would you be willing to try?"

"Yes! Anything, anything you want!" On a whim I turned my head and kissed her ankle right by my thumb. She squealed in surprise and I did it again before turning to once again look at her.

"I'm gonna need your help."

"Ok."

"When I come up after I get another mouthful I want you to reach down and pull yourself open so I can hit your little clit directly." I instructed as she started to look a bit concerned.

"Oh, oh boy." She paused and I was thinking of telling her she didn't need to do it if it bothered her but she kept going. "That sounds like it'll kill me. Oh God, I'll do it Jay!"

"If it's too much..."

"I'll cum so hard my head'll spin off." She finished and I chuckled.

"Are you ready?" I asked once we had settled a bit.

"I'm ready." I started to descend again and she stopped me. "I love you Big Brother."

"I love you Little Sister." I craned my neck downward and lapped at her soaked flesh yet again. She wavered in the air as I just enjoyed the feel of her without trying to do anything else. I dragged my tongue over her in wide swaths that left it numb with the heat of her.

"Alright, get ready Kerry." I said once I rose up to rest a bit again. She took a deep breath and nodded just as I started to go back down.

My tongue was on fire as I gathered as much of her cum as my puffed out cheeks could hold. It was difficult to keep it in my mouth and I was constantly using sharp inhalations to suck it up and keep it in place. It was like drinking coffee straight from the pot it was so hot, but all I cared about was seeing her dancing with mind rending bliss again.

I rose up yet again, mouth filled to overflowing with the sizzling essence of all things good in life, and looked her in the eye. She sucked in another deep breath and unclenched her right fist to reach between her legs beneath me. I followed her hand with my eyes as she parted herself with her index and middle finger, keeping her hand back over her pubic hair and out of the way.

I bent down until I was a few inches from her pussy, her clit plainly visible to me for really the first time. It wasn't large, I knew that already, but it was swollen and sticking out of the hood. She had obviously been over stimulated as her clit was an angry red that stood out against the gentle pink of the rest of her sex. She would need a break after this, maybe for several hours. Maybe all night.

Again I let the liquid fire in my mouth drip from me in a steady stream, watching as it landed squarely on that angry red and splattered across her wide spread lips. I heard her suck in another breath and felt her tense as the sensation thundered through her. My mouth was still mostly full when it became too much.

"Oh fuck! Oh Jay! Oh! Oh JASON!" She did indeed scream my name as I watched her pussy contract hard and her hips jerk. She convulsed so hard I nearly lost my grip on her ankles and was forced to pull back a bit as she bucked up to nearly hit me in the face.

Kerry's legs tried to straighten out and push from my hands as her hips strained upward, her hand still holding her pussy open as I let more hot cum fall right on her clit. All the muscles of her body, at least those I could see, spasmed chaotically as I pushed her even further. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to keep stimulating her as she orgasmed but I figured I didn't have much choice. Slowly my mouth emptied as I let little streams fall whenever her hips locked in place long enough for it.

She bounced wildly most of the time, flailing from being nearly vertical to sagging down so her hips nearly touched the bed. Each time she'd bridge up high her legs were on my shoulders as I had to kneel up high and follow her while reaching high over my head with my hands on her ankles. Her head and shoulders were all that touched the bed and she froze in that position for several long seconds. That was when I'd let still more of her juices dribble down onto her over worked clit.

She convulsed hard each time I dropped her cum onto her and then fell against the bed to shiver and then arch up again. After several minutes, much longer than I would have thought any one orgasm could possibly last, my mouth was empty but her hard cum hadn't receded. A part of me was concerned I had pushed her too far, but the last time she had backed me off when she was done so I figured she'd do the same this time as well.

Once again she arched up high, screaming hoarsely as I watched her pussy pull tight inches from my eyes. I couldn't help it, her clit was right there and I just had to devour it. I latched my lips onto that cum soaked little nub and sucked lightly while my tongue flicked across it. That was all she could take.

"OH MY GOD JAY! STOP, STOP, PLEASE! She wailed and immediately I pulled back. She went from muscular rigidity to absolute relaxation as she melted into jelly in my hands. I lowered her down as her hips sagged onto the bed and her eyes fluttered in exhaustion.

"How was that?" I asked as little ripples seemed to travel all through her. Muscles all across her flawless body jumped as the ripple spread over them and then disappeared. I'd never seen such aftereffects before and was quite impressed with the results of my efforts.

"Th...th...that...wa...wa...was...s...s...so...goo...good!" She sounded like someone was clapping her on the back the whole time as she barely managed to speak. I watched as more ripples shocked her with what looked to be painful contractions all over her body.

"Does that hurt?"

"N...n...n...no!" I think she wanted to elaborate but speech was very hard and I got the picture so she stopped.

"Good, I never want you to feel pain again." She might have tried to smile at me but her face was twitching just as much as the rest of her so it was hard to tell. Her eyes refused to remain open for more than a fleeting moment or two before they started to flutter closed and she'd forced them open again.

"It's alright, you can relax. You don't need to fight to stay awake for me." She shook her head no and kept right on struggling as I watched and wondered how long it could possibly go on for. "Seriously, you must be exhausted. Just relax and go to sleep. I don't mind."

Again she shook her head and her hands reached out to me. I slid over her and she wrapped me in a quivering embrace as I lowered a bit of my weight on her. I tried not to think about how close I was to sliding into her. It wouldn't have been fair to do that, even if we had done so already. Her body was beyond satisfied and she'd get no pleasure from it. I knew I had to wait, but that didn't make it any easier.

Her lips writhed against mine as the ripples continued to rip through her and I kissed her gently. She sighed a bit into my mouth as I settled more to her and felt her hard little nipples burning into my chest. She was feverishly hot and I was starting to get concerned. Maybe a cold shower or an ice bath would be in order if she didn't cool on her own soon.

The ripples stopped suddenly and she let out a heavy breath into my mouth. Her eyes stopped their fluttering but still looked heavy as I pulled back from her lips to look her over again. She seemed to be coming down to a more normal level and my worry was eased a bit. She was still hot as hell, but I had hope that would fade as well.

"Oh Jay, you need to cum." She whispered in a voice raw from screaming. I frowned at her, surprised she'd chosen that as the first thing she said once she could speak somewhat normally.

"I told you not to worry about me Kerry. I don't mind if you're too tired..."

"I need you to cum for me Jay. It's not fair. You just about sent me to heaven and that was like, the third or fourth time and you haven't had any sort of release the whole time."

"Don't forget about the island." I pointed out and she shook her head.

"That was hours ago, you need more." I was hit with the startling realization that I was trying to talk a girl out of sucking me off for the second time in a day. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"I don't know how long ago it was but you're right, I'm definitely ready." I pulled up off her and looked down with her, forehead to forehead. My dick looked like it should have hurt it was straining so hard. Oddly, it was just pleasantly hard and ready and not painful in any way.

"Look at him Jay! It looks like he's in pain!"

"Well it doesn't hurt, but if you feel up to it I'd be very happy to have you help him out." I said as I looked her in the eye. She pressed her lips to mine and sought out my tongue with hers. We kissed pleasantly a bit and then I pulled away.

"I want to suck you Big Brother, but I'm really tired. I don't think I can even roll over let alone get up right now." She whined like a little girl. I frowned at her and she cut me off before I could say anything.

"That just means we'll have to find a new way to do it. Remember how I wanted you to use my mouth before?"

"I'm not gonna..."

"I know," she cut me off again. "But if you put your hips over my chest I could stroke you and you could push forward so I could suck you too."

I thought about her proposal and it made sense. It also tempted me to try a little titty fucking but I didn't think she was ready for that. Besides, it wouldn't do anything for her in the state she was in.

"Alright, but you don't have to do anything over the top. Just suck me a little and I'll be happy."

"Jay you promised you'd cum in my mouth anytime I wanted you to!"

"Yeah, and I didn't say I wouldn't this time." I smirked at her and she let her head loll to the side. She really did look exhausted.

"You made it sound like you didn't want to cum." She said once her head straightened out again.

"Of course I do, but I don't want you to strain yourself to do it. You look like you could pass out at any time." I caressed her cheek and she drooped her head to the side into my palm.

"I could, but I'm gonna drink your cum before I do no matter how long it takes."

"Oh it won't take long, I'm sure of that." I said, knowing I'd been so turned on for so long that she wouldn't have to try very hard to get me off. For once my lack of endurance seemed like a good thing.

"Ok," she sighed and straightened her head again. "I'm ready when you are." I leaned in to kiss her and her tongue seemed too tired to respond.

"Alright," I said as I pulled away and shifted so I was straddling her chest. I paused to look down as my dick hovered over those amazing breasts and then sucked in a gasp as her hands came up to grip me. It seemed like it had been so long since she'd done this, though it couldn't have been more than an hour or two.

Her grip was light and she seemed unable to make her hands close any tighter. She frowned at me as she struggled to find that perfect grip but couldn't make her body respond to her desires.

"I can't get it right Jay," she complained as her hands traveled my length while barely touching me. I found the light touch surprisingly erotic, a pleasant change from the aggressive strokes she usually used.

"It's alright Kerry, I like it." She smiled in relief and kept going, just stroking me up and down without any added technique. My hips began to thrust a little on their own as the pleasure shot through me in a quick pulse.

1...345678