Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kerry, that's nice!" I groaned and she furled her brow as she tried to increase the pressure but couldn't. My hips swiveled constantly as she kept going, her breath starting to come in rapid pulls. She was too tired.

"My mouth Jay. Put it in my mouth." She said before I could tell her not to kill herself trying to get me off. I considered how to do what she requested and realized I needed to tilt her head forward some so I could slide in without having to push down and possibly choke her.

"Here, let me prop you up with some pillows," I said as I reached above her to grab the pillows that were a foot or two from her head. As soon as I had them in hand I dragged them back and gently pulled her head up to put her chin on her chest. I slipped the pillows under her head and let her relax back on them.

"Oh Jay, put it in me please!" I was a bit startled at the desperate tone to her voice as she said that. I was compelled to obey and I scooted forward on my knees to line myself up.

"Are you ready?" I asked when her hands fell away and I was in position.

"I can't wait! Hurry, please! I need you!" I reached down and pressed on the top of my dick to force it to point at her lips. She opened her mouth and lolled her tongue out to meet me as I slid forward.

"Oh Kerry!" I sighed as my dick entered her hot watery mouth. She closed her lips around me and sucked as her tongue pushed against me from different directions. She couldn't get much suction behind it but I was in heaven anyway.

I let my hips thrust gently against her to move my cock within her mouth and she moaned happily around me. I had a powerful urge to let go and start banging hard into her but I shoved it down angrily. I would never treat her like that, never!

I developed a smooth glide and she twisted her head slightly from side to side to help get me off. Her tongue was surprisingly firm and found that spot on the underside of my dick over and over again. She swept smooth strokes over the head each time I pulled back and hummed around me when I pushed deep.

"Fuck! I'm almost there Kerry!" I warned as I felt my balls tighten and my hips jitter. She moaned again, a sound that I was sure meant she was happy to hear it. I pushed against her a little harder, fighting the evil urge to really fuck her face with everything I had.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, I love you so much Little Sister! FUCK!" I erupted in her mouth and though she tried to contain it she just couldn't.

The first shot was powerful as usual, sending a jolt of spiky pleasure through me that made my hips pop and my back arch. I was barely able to keep from thrusting hard into her mouth as I felt the cum fly from me.

The next several seconds were a blur as I unloaded in her mouth, overcome with pleasure and love of my sister. I arched up and let my head fall back as my eyes rolled wildly. Each blast forced my hips to jab into her but I managed to restrain from pushing too far. I let out a cry as my breath rushed from me and I was finally done.

I sagged down over her and closed my eyes to recover my senses. I drew my hips back and felt my cock slide from her mouth, shrinking as it met the cool air. I looked down and she was looking back at me through half lidded eyes. She had a bib of cum just as before but I didn't bother to worry about it.

I slid around off of her and rolled her on her side to get behind her. My arms snaked around her and we spooned comfortably as she fell off into sleep.

"I love you Kerry," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you Jay," she whispered back.

1...345678