Touch Football

Story Info
Getting some action while watching the game.
1.3k words
3.79
21.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Saturday night and I'm on the couch watching a college football game. You walk in the room and ask, "Who's playing?" as you plop yourself on the couch next to me. "Close game," I reply, "BC and Clemson. God I hate BC."

"Well then maybe I should be rooting against the Tigers tonight," you poke.

"Fine with me, brat," I respond as I put my arm around you and you snuggle up on my chest. "Pull that blanket up on us, I'm a little chilly," I request.

You pull up the blanket and we get cozy and watch the game. It's very nice. I play with your soft hair and kiss it now and then. Your hand wanders under the blanket, then under my shirt, and starts rubbing lightly on my chest and stomach.

"Don't mind if I rub your 'roll' do you?" you joke.

"You can rub whatever you want, and I'm ignoring that 'roll' comment," I reply after a sip of beer.

"Oh, can you pass me my red wine," you ask in that cute little voice.

After a few sips of your wine you get snuggled back up and your 1/2 a glass of wine thus far is sinking in to you. Your fingers start to play with the waistband of my sleeping shorts. Obviously I notice but I simply continue to play with your hair and let you go. Your fingers push their way partly into my shorts, knowing I don't have on any underwear, and play with the top of my pubic hairs. Then your fingers come out and your hand rubs up my chest again and you stop. "Can I have more wine please?" and I pass you your glass. This time you put your glass over where you can reach it and your hand goes back under the blanket to play.

Your hand stays on the outside of my shorts and rubs my hips, the tops of my thighs, into my inner thighs so the back of your hand indirectly rubs up against my hard cock. I can't believe what a little tease you're being. This little game goes on for quite a while and you can tell by my changed breathing that it's getting to me.

"Tease much?" I finally bluntly ask. You giggle. "Me? Tease? What gave you that impression?" you cutely reply as you finish off your wine.

Your hand goes back to rubbing my thighs a bit lower so you're rubbing all around my balls but never actually touching them from the outside of my shorts. Then your hand slides up my shorts and your fingers are lightly scratching so close to my cock and balls that I'm ready to just grab your hand and put it on my dick myself. But it does feel incredible so I let you play although I can't take much more. Another sip of beer may help, I decide, however all that it's really doing is removing my inhibitions and control.

Your hand slips out of my shorts and off me altogether and I can't believe you're done, until I realize that YOUR breathing is changing. When I look down to you from the TV I can tell under the blankets that your hand is now in YOUR shorts... you're pleasuring yourself right there. What a tease! It's so hot and you know that I've noticed by now. I'm no longer paying attention to the game at all. I slowly peel back the blanket and you unsnuggle a bit from me, lying back a little. Your hand is down your shorts and you're rubbing your wet pussy. Your eyes are closed and you're breathing harder, giving me just what you wanted: quite a show! I slide over then with two hands pull your shorts off. You don't even stop rubbing yourself at all while I do that, but now you can spread your legs on the couch and I can see your hand on your pussy. God it looks good. You start to slow down and you look up at me.

"Done teasing now? Can I join you?" I ask. You smile. "Come here," you say and you nod down at your own pussy and spread your lips with your fingers. I bend down and put my face inches from your pussy. "Here?" I ask. You answer by reaching out with your hands and pulling my mouth onto your pussy lips and you let out a moan. Your hips curl under to expose yourself more to me as I lick away at your juices. Up and down your pussy my mouth moves. "Yes, oh yes," you moan.

Then I get an idea. Why can't I tease a bit? So my eating becomes licking, then my licking becomes just the tip of my tongue barely touching your pussy. You realize my game and your hips buck up to meet my mouth and your hands wrap around my head to pull me in. It's no use, though, and your pussy is throbbing for more.

"Roll over if you want more," I demand. You give me that sassy look but you give in and roll over, sliding partly off the couch, bent over with your knees on the ground and your stomach on the cushion. I sit up and back to admire the view of your ass, your waist, your back. I undress. I put my face close to your pussy from behind and lightly blow on your cunt. You shiver. "Reach back and spread your ass for me," I command. You huff but do so and I sit back again to really admire your position. "Ask me for what you want," I tell you.

"Lick my pussy," you say quietly and cutely.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Please lick my pussy. I want your mouth on me. Make me cum," you plead, pulling your ass cheeks open wider and cocking your hips up higher. Damn you look hot.

I lean in and start licking your pussy up and down from behind. At the top my nose is right in your asshole. My licks get longer and I start to lick there too. You're moaning louder and having a hard time holding open your ass. I start to lick harder and then just bury my face into you, sucking on your clit from behind. "OH GOD I'M CUMMING. DON'T STOP!" you moan. Your hands let go of your ass which bury me even deeper into your pussy and ass.

I pull back and wipe my face as I feel you finishing and I simply must have you. I want to fuck you so badly it hurts. And what a perfect position. I kneel right up and plunge my hard cock into your pussy in one strong push. It's very wet but you still grunt with some pleasure pain as I sink all the way into you in one hard push with my hips right up against your ass. You look so hot and I'm so turned on that I just start pounding you from behind. You look back with some strain on your face—if it didn't feel so good you would be hurting right now. "C'mon... fuck me harder," you command me, a little out of breath from your own orgasm and from getting pounded so hard. Then I grab your curvy hips so I'm able to fuck you harder. I'm slapping against you now and you just put your head down in the cushion to take the fucking, the pleasure and the pain all at once. Your moaning is more like grunting now, some whimpering in there. You yell into the cushion, "Harder, fuck me harder! Oh, god, oh..."

Soon I'm about to cum. I feel like I'm going to explode inside you. "Oh God, I'm going to cum," I moan to you. "Yes... come... on... fuck me... cum... in... me," you say between pumps. Then I begin to orgasm, waves of pleasure run through my body making it numb, my breath stops, my head gets light. You can feel the warmth fill your pussy and you're half glad I'm cumming in you, half glad it's over.