Touch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,109 Followers

"FATTHHHHHHEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" Her young voice yelled and broke as his thumb rubbed and pressed, stroked and tapped at that same spot.

Her muscles all clenched powerfully and she curled forward, her head landing on her father's thigh and her knees sinking to the floor. Her father's soaking hand slid up her torso, now freed from her sex by the collapse. With her still trembling he stroked the side of her cheek. For a few minutes she was unable to regain her senses, completely overtaken by the force of that explosion of pleasure. She felt freed, enlightened, whole. When she did regain her breath and bearings, she had to ask the question.

"Father," she weakly asked, "am I a woman now?"

Her mother and sister softly giggled at that and she could see that each of them were still toying with their own woman holes.

"What just happened is called an orgasm and it is one of the greatest sensations that we can experience. Especially when someone we love gives it to us. But no, you are not yet a woman. Just one step closer. To be a woman, you need to first come to understand man."

With his closing statement he pulled back his robe further, and only six inches from her face she was given privilege to see her first male sex. The thick branch now protruded from just beneath her father's stomach, where her own small hole was. It looked like a fleshy mushroom, but much much bigger.

"Go ahead, touch it," her father encouraged.

She glanced up at him and seeing the glow in his eyes, she did as he asked. Timidly, her small fingertips brushed over its tip and when she lifted them away, they had a light coating of fluid.

"Just like you get wet when you are aroused, so do I," he informed her.

Thinking back to her own wetness she brought her hand to face and lightly licked the glaze from her fingers. It was saltier than her own output, but was not bitter at all. Her hand returned to it, lightly petting the crown and thick purple head again. This time it twitched against her hand. She looked quickly to her father, but his smile and gaze were still warm. She was doing well. Cautiously, she wrapped her hand around its girth and found that her fingers could not quite touch the tip of her thumb. It was quite big! She brought her other hand up to meet the first, and she settled one in a grip over the other. Her father's hips pressed forward into the tunnel formed by her hands.

"That's wonderful sweetie! Your hands feel great on my cock."

Hearing the excitement in his voice and feeling so important, she squeezed him again. Another droplet of his juice formed at the tip when she did that. Her fingers swept over it and brought it to her little red tongue where she cleaned them. It was not a bad taste. Definitely something she could enjoy. That seemed to please her father.

"Pull it towards you, slowly."

She did as instructed and another droplet began to form at the small slit at the top of it. What was the word he had used, a 'cock'?

"Very good baby. Why don't you try licking it?"

Curious, she leaned forward, her eyes going to his. Her tongue darted out across the helmet of the large cock and swept his fluid into her mouth. The taste seemed to grow on her with each flavorful bit.

"Lick it like its a lollipop or an ice cream cone," her sister chirped in. "He really likes that!"

She grinned at her sister's helpful suggestion and bent towards it again. Holding it steady with both hands, her small oral muscle began to sweep across the sides and top. She snaked it around the edges then back to the fluid forming at the slit. Her father was groaning and she felt his hands tangling in her hair. His hips were thrusting forwards gently, and she sensed that he wanted her to take it in her mouth.

Pulling back for a moment, she examine its size and opened her mouth as wide as she could go. Then leaning forward once more, she let the big thing past her lips. It grazed over them, and with another thrust from her father, it filled her mouth. She nearly gagged as he stretched her jaw even more than she had been able to.

"Good girl, just stay like that," he told her.

His hips began to thrust against her mouth and hands and his pace was soon fast. Between his thrusts she caught her breath before the huge cock was pushed back in. Her saliva built up at the edges of her lips and across his surface. She just stared up at him, and his firm, loving eyes. His mouth was open slightly and he seemed to be enchanted by what she was doing for him. She loved him, and he seemed so thrilled with her, that despite the ache in her jaw, she continued to oblige without complaint.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum. Get ready," he warned.

But she had no idea what that meant, and so kept right on bobbing her head on his massive thing. When the first solid stream of his fluid shot down her throat, she really did gag, and her lips and jaw nearly closed on him. But understanding quickly that this was what he meant when he said cumming, she tried to slurp him down like a big straw.

Forming a channel with the back of her tongue, she began to inhale sharply, swallowing the large amount of fluid that was pouring from his body. He was trembling, and his eyes were shut she noticed. The familiar salty taste filled her mouth again. She tried to swallow it all, but the intruder just filled too much space and the streams came to fast. Like her saliva, she felt it building in the pockets of her cheeks and spilling down the corners of her lips. But her father was not done and kept right on cumming. She felt some of the hot globs fall to her gown and bust and she worried momentarily about its cleaning. Since neither her mother nor sister said anything, she assumed it would be alright.

As she kept slurping, her father's cock started to soften and retract in her mouth. She tried sucking it harder, but it kept on. Finally, she released it from her mouth, and let it slip over her chin and hang between his thighs.

"Such a beautiful woman. So very wonderful!"

She loved his praise and wanted to hear more, but her sister had moved to her and had interjected between he and she. Her sister's hand pushed on her chest, encouraging her to move back from between her father's thighs and into a reclining position. Still feeling somewhat the newcomer, she obeyed. Her sister's firm touch had her laying on the floor, the thin nightgown draping erotically over her curves.

When her sister's lips moved to meet her own, she was uncertain. The soft, warm kiss changed her mind. And when her sister's tongue began to trace her mouth, her chin, and the nape of her neck, she was converted. She realized that her sister was licking up the remnants of her father's ejaculate. She was cleaning her! But if felt so amazing, so loving. She trembled and found that the heat within her was stoked back to life with each touch of lips and tongue.

Her sister's hands were soon on her breasts, squeezing them and caressing them as her father had. She realized that her breasts were quite sensitive and that every little movement was an experience to revel in. As she looked over her sister's form, kneeling above her, she could not help but feel thrilled. Her sister's bottom was thrust high in the air towards their father, and he was appreciatively staring back at his two offspring. Her mother had taken her place between his thighs and appeared to be quite committed to licking and sucking at his cock.

Her sister's head suddenly shifted further down, away from the neckline of the lacy gown. It dropped to her nipples and her eyes went wide as she was suckled for the first time. Her sister's lips trapped her hard nubs between them and her mouth sucked inward. She watched as her older sibling's cheeks collapsed with the sucking. Then when she felt like it was certain her teats would be sucked clean off, she felt the firm touch of her sister's tongue. She felt her small channel spasm and twitch with the contact. And to add to the deliciousness of her sister's love, a hand soon crept between her thighs.

The lacy material was pushed higher and she felt the brush of her sister's hands against her hole. Then two of her sibling's fingers pushed into her channel. As her father had done, her sister began to gently thrust the digits into her vagina, stretching her as fully as possible. Her thumb also was used to stroke that strange area where her previous orgasm had originated. Quickly, she felt her temperature rising.

Certain that she was nearing another exciting release, she began to raise and lower her hips from the floor to allow better penetration. It was instinctual, natural, right seeming. But her father and mother had broken apart and he had risen to stand behind his eldest daughter. She watched as he playfully spanked her on the bottom, causing her to squeal onto her sister's breast.

"There will be time for that later. Now we make her a woman."

She saw her mother and sister and father all eagerly glance from one to the other. This was the moment, she knew. There was no more steps after this. She really would be a woman, her father's woman when this was played out. Her sister rose, slowly, allowing her father to kneel between her parted thighs. He had shed his robe and his large cock now pointed eight inches from his groin. It was menacing, staring down her young unblemished body at such a foreign object.

For a moment, she felt fear break through her heated desire. She did not know what happened from here, but the fear almost overcame her. Luckily, her mother's naked form slid in behind her, and her head was propped up in her lap. Her mother gently ran her hands through her hair, telling her how beautiful she was, how desirable she was.

Her father leaned forward, his weight on his arms on either side of her. She saw the large rod angling towards her small passage and knew suddenly how this worked. It was much bigger than the fingers that had been in her, and she remembered the pulling sensation when her father had pushed them deep in her. His hips bent low and she felt the soft spongy tip brush over her lips and she spasmed. Despite her fear, her body was desperate for more contact.

Her sister's small feminine hand reached between them, guiding his cock downward towards her entrance. Suddenly, she felt the wedge shaped top firmly between her lips and her back arched off the floor. It felt huge!

"Be gentle, father," she begged.

His strong hips pushed further into her, and she was not sure if she would split in two, or if she would explode into another orgasm. The feeling of being so full, so stretched, was both painful and pleasing. He pushed harder, and she felt him reach that barrier within her tunnel. He looked deep into her eyes as his pressure increased.

"This will hurt darling." And then he thrust into her forcefully with no further warning.

"AIEEEEEE," she shrieked as his impossibly large cock suddenly filled her entirely. For a few moments she simply writhed and gasped as the big pipe stretched her. Her father was still above, and her mother urgently tried to comfort her.

"Please take it out! It hurts so badly!"

Everyone was still, except for gentle soothing motions of her family's hands on her body. She felt like someone had hit her funny bone, but between her thighs. It was throbbing to the pulse of her racing heart, and her father's cock seemed unforgiving. No matter how much she tried to squirm away, her father kept himself pressed firmly against her.

"Calm down, baby," he soothed. "Just be still. Let yourself acclimate."

Gradually, she found that the pain did indeed fade. Over five minutes, she became accustomed to having something so completely within her. When she felt like she was reasonably in control of her body and her pain, she told her father so.

"Alright, I'll move slowly, it should start to feel good." Turning to his other daughter, he asked, "Why don't you add some lubrication to our joining. That might help your sister."

She watched as her father leaned back on his heels, permitting her sister to hover over the joining of their bodies. Filled with curiosity, she watched as her sister's mouth dropped to her sex. The soft touch of a tongue against her vaginal lips helped to clear away the fog of pain that had entered her mind. As the repetitive licks continued, she found pleasure building once more, overlaying the agony she had so recently experienced. Her sister was using copious amounts of spittle on her sex and her father's cock. Every once in a while she would hear the tell tale sound of her spitting on it.

"Its starting to feel nice," she told her father, as her sister continued to touch her at the apex of her hole.

Nice might have been an understatement. The growing excitement in her sex came with an intensity she had never experienced before. She didn't know if he was growing within her, or if she was tightening around him, but there seemed to be more tension within her as her sister's little mouth danced expertly.

There was a fulfilling aspect to this act, she thought. She was giving her body to him, and he in turn was giving to her. There was something basely generous about this, she decided. Perhaps that it what is different about being an adult, she surmised. Her train of thought would be interrupted as she felt her father begin to withdraw from her.

"Is it done," she naively asked.

"Not nearly," her father answered, "but this is where it gets good."

She smiled at that. It had already been so wonderful. Her sister finally surrendered her perch over her sex and settled beside her, one hand staying on her lower belly. Her fingers clenched towards her hand, carefully stroking her.

Looking down her own length, she saw that her father had nearly abandoned her hole. She recognized that as he had pulled from her, her lips had blossomed outwards like some flower. His cock had been the last touch needed for that blooming to occur. She could see his long shaft was glistening with her inner liquid, although it was tinged crimson. It came to her, that he had made her bleed. Rather than perturbing her, she found this proper. Blood was an important aspect of all rituals and spiritual acts, and this bordered on the divine. She grinned back at him, her channel feeling quite empty and unsatisfied without him. Her muscles were spasming, clenching, attempting to keep him from fully leaving her.

"Please, put it back in, father."

"I will honey."

Her father leaned over her prone form again, and she watched him as he studied her nakedness. For a moment, his head dipped low and captured one of her nipples from beneath the lace. She felt electrified once more. She just needed someone to flip the switch and she would explode into light. The soft suckle on her tit was calming and distracting enough that she missed him pushing fully back into her. When she did, she rolled her hips on his cock, testing his size within her. Every which way that she moved, his cock was already there, pressing against her quivering wet heat.

"I'm going to fuck you, baby," her father warned.

She looked back up at her mother, uncertain of this word.

"He's taking you and making you cry out for him. Fucking is the word we use when a man and a woman take one another as their own in a sexual way," her mother described to her. She nodded her head in understanding. Her father had started to withdraw slowly again from within her.

"I want you to fuck me daddy," she whispered, hoping her usage of the new word was proper. "Please fuck me."

Her father's eyes seemed to glow as her words buzzed through his mind, and she saw his whole body tense. His cock ramrodded deep into her channel and she felt an explosion as the long hardness found her furthest depths. With a pace that their stallions would envy, her father's hips worked. All she could do was close her eyes and scream in rapture as he filled her again and again and again. The noises that emanated from her channel as he plunged into her were obscene, but honest. She was so wet, so tight over his length. She found that if she rocked her hips against him she could accommodate just a little more, and his pelvic bone would grind against the small hardness atop her womanhood.

"Fuck me, please fuck me," she yelled again and again.

She felt his rhythm match her heartbeat, as if the absence of his cock was the stopping of her heart, and she needed him. She did not know how she would live without her father's meat inside her. Her whole tunnel seemed to be alight, burning with each rapid fire into her. She was out of control, obsessed with only having her father's cock back within her. He had to place his hands on her hips to keep her from rising off the floor with him when he retreated. She finally acquiesed and allowed her legs to bounce with each violent downstroke. Her pert breasts jumped with each connection of his sex to hers. Her whole body seemed to shudder with pleasure and the force of him taking her. Her legs instinctively curled beneath his clenched buttocks, pulling her and bracing her against him.

God must have intended this, she quietly confirmed, as her voice loudly called for more of her father. How could something so good be wrong?

"Thank you daddy, ahh, for making, ahh, me, ahh, your woman," she gasped.

Her inner temperature seemed to be at its boiling point and her stomach was filled with an energy that was unmatched in her young life. She knew what was coming, but did not understand its power. That tension was now everywhere, filling mind, body, and soul with its promise. Her fingernails dug at the floor beneath her, her voice flattening into a long wail. Every muscles was prepared- tight, bound up, ready to leap. Her sex was burning, searing her consciousness. It felt like a flood of flames descended with each of his penetrations. She needed release, or she would not breathe.

Finally, with all the pomp of the rapture, she came. Everyone knew it. She felt like she was levitating, rising from the floor to be carried away by angels. Her fluids poured out of her, running down her buttocks and into the floor below. Her thighs and arms suddenly launched forward, wrapping fully around her father as she rose to him. Tightly clinging against his body, she cried out her victory. Her sex grabbed her father's cock and held it in a death grip. Her muscles clenched and relaxed in a rolling alternation that would overwhelm him.

Just when she was certain that the best was behind her, and she was floating in the afterglow of her orgasm, she felt the pulse of his cock within her. Like shotgun being loaded she felt a spasm against her sex, and then an eruption into her channel. Again and again that same pump and fire sensation hypnotized her and she was finally silent. Whatever it was, it was somehow hotter than her own body and as she rocked atop her father's cock, she realized that he had cum within her for the second time.

"Now you are a woman," he gently whispered in her ear. "Now you are my woman."

Her sister and mother suddenly surrounded them, their naked bodies joining the intermingling of flesh that was only interrupted by the purity of her white lace gown. She was the newest angel, the newest soul to be accepted into heaven's gates she thought, feeling the press of those she loved all around her.

"Touch me," she prayed of them. "Touch me."

And they would.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,109 Followers
12