Touch Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister get kinky when no one's watching.
1.8k words
4.41
227.1k
36
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

Reegan and Josh were not your typical brother and sister. But then again, Reegan wasn't the typical sister either. She was 19 and a goddess standing 5'9 with legs that went on for eternity, long, curly brunette hair and hypnotic brown eyes. She never had any trouble attracting attention. Of course, her large tits didn't hurt either. They were round and bounced with every step she took. And her gorgeous nipples always seemed to be standing at attention.

Josh worshipped the ground Reegan walked on. He loved to watch her drying off from her evening shower or watching her slip seductively from the family's backyard pool. And, it seemed, that Reegan knew Josh was watching her because sometimes she would add an extra few minutes here and there while drying off. He was lost in another daydream when .....

"Would you turn that fucking music down please, Josh!," yelled Reegan from her bedroom, "I'm on the phone!"

Josh responded by turning his music up to deafening decibels, further antagonizing his sister.

Of course, this angered Reegan even more.

"Josh! What is your fucking problem?!?," she yelled, storming into his room.

"Ya know you're not the only one who lives in this house, you're 18 years old, stop acting like a little kid and grow up!," she growled.

"Fuck you Reegan, get out of my room, don't you knock?," Josh yelled back.

Reegan let out a scream and left the bedroom, slamming the door and heading downstairs.

She found a note on the counter :

Dear Reegan, I've been called away on an emergency business trip. I know this is short notice, I'm sorry. I left $200 in an envelope on my desk for you and Josh. I'll be home on Monday.

Love, Dad

Damn, she thought to herself. Two whole days in the house with Josh, she would certainly lose her mind.

She immediately grabbed the phone to call her friends. She wasn't going to let an entire weekend with no Dad around go to waste.

"Who are you calling?," asked Josh, startling his sister.

"Does it matter?," asked Reegan.

Josh rolled his eyes and headed for the refrigerator.

He noticed that Reegan looked especially sexy today in a white cotton t-shirt, obviously no bra and the shortest of cut off jean shorts he had ever seen. With her beautiful brunette locks pulled tightly into a ponytail and just a few strands of hair from her bangs falling down her forehead.

He watched her as she took a seat on a stool in the kitchen. Her long, golden tan legs crossed perfectly leading up to what, he was sure, was a beautiful tight pussy. Her long slender fingers wrapped around the telephone cord as she giggled with her friends on the other line.

"We're having a party!," she squealed, hanging up the phone.

"Oh I'm so excited," said Josh sarcastically.

"Why don't you call up some of your friends then Josh, see if they wanna do something tonight," offered Reegan.

"I don't wanna go out tonight," he whined.

"Well then I guess you're stuck here with me and my friends!," giggled Reegan.

"What time are your losers, I-I mean, your friends coming over?," he asked, laughing at his word fumble.

Reegan glared at him, before answering, "Don't call them that! And they should be arriving in about an hour or so."

"I've got to go get ready!," she said before heading upstairs.

Josh watched her gorgeous long legs as they took each step carefully. Then moving his eyes up to her ass, her perfect heart shaped ass. Many times he had imagined pounding that ass with his cock. Someday, he thought to himself, someday.

A few minutes later Reegan yelled down to her brother.

"Josh, I forgot my towel, would you bring me one?"

He put down his soda and took off upstairs. He chose a short little skimpy towel, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Thanks," she yelled over the running water.

Josh just stood there for a moment, soaking up her beautiful scent. The smell of the shampoo she used and the scented oils she used to cleanse her gorgeous body. Her smell was intoxicating and Josh got an instant hard on.

He was startled out of his zone when Reegan ripped the shower curtain open unexpectedly.

Her eyes immediately went to the massive bulge he had in his jeans.

She smiled coyly before stepping out of the tub and walking past him, the towel leaving little to the imagination.

Josh decided this was his moment. How much more perfect can it be?, he thought to himself. Dad's gone for 2 days and my sexy sister is naked in her room. So before he had a chance to talk himself out of it, he barged into her room.

She turned around, startled, to find Josh staring at her naked body.

They both just stood there for a moment, staring at each other.

He slowly walked towards her, his eyes carefully examining her flawless body.

Reegan felt her heart start pounding, her nipples were getting hard, just knowing her little brother was staring at her.

"What's on your mind Josh?," she asked.

"Oh I think you know," he said, licking his lips.

He walked up behind her, pressing himself against her wet body.

His hands wasted no time sliding down to that perfect ass he had fantasized about for so long.

She moaned as he caressed it gently, sending chills up her spine.

His breath was warm on her shoulders, she could hear him breathing heavily.

"Tell me you want me Reegan," he whispered.

"Josh, this is wrong," she said, "We can't do this."

"Tell me you want me Reegan," he repeated.

She could no longer deny the hidden passion she had for her brother any longer. She had to admit that she loved knowing he watched her. And she had watched him many times, when he thought he was alone, jerking off to porn in the living room. His cock was so thick for a man of 18. She had often fantasized about him fucking her.

"Yes Josh, I want you,"she moaned, finally giving in.

He came around to face her, taking her beautiful face into his hands and kissing her. It was a passionate moment between the siblings, one they had both wanted for so long.

As they kissed, Reegan reached down and unzipped her brother's jeans, freeing the massive hard on he had had since before entering her room.

Her warm hands cupped his shaft, making him moan thru their kiss.

Slowly, yet firmly, she began stroking him. They kissed harder, both breathing heavily as they slowly made their way to Reegan's bedroom floor. She released her grip on Josh's cock as he layed on top of her.

He broke the kiss to tell her to spread her legs.

She obeyed quickly, watching to see what he would do.

He wasted no time exploring her slit with his long tongue. She moaned, spreading her legs as far as they would go. She watched him licking her, his tongue dancing all over her bare pussy. It darted in and out of her puffy pussy lips, then back inside, fucking her hole like a tiny cock, then up to her clit, sending waves thru Reegan's body.

He then slid his tongue down to her beautiful asshole. Mmm it smelled and tasted so good as he licked around it, sliding his tongue inside. She moaned louder as she had never been rimmed before and she was enjoying it immensely. Josh drove his tongue in deeper, pulling her body down by her hips to get her closer to his mouth.

Reegan closed her eyes and slid her hand down to her clit. She started rubbing gently at first, circling the swollen button. Then gradually getting faster, raping her clit as her brother rimmed her deeper. Josh slid 2 fingers inside his sister, pumping them in and out while she fucked herself.

She began bucking her hips wildly, riding his face and their fingers. Her moans became squeals as she rubbed harder, her body beginning to shake.

"Oh Josh! Josh! Mmmm make me cum!," she begged.

Josh responded by pulling his tongue out of his sister's ass. He began kissing her asshole, sucking it as he fingered her harder. Her body sliding up and down on the plush carpet underneath them.

Reegan's eyes rolled up into her head, her body began shaking harder, her breaths became pants as she neared her climax.

"Oh god Josh!! I'm cumming!!," she yelled, flooding her brother's face with her sticky sweet cum. He kept pumping her, letting her ride it out.

After a few minutes, she calmed down, pulling her hand from in between her legs.

Josh stopped rimming her and withdrew his fingers from their hiding place inside his sister. He took them to his mouth, hungrily sucking her sticky sweet nectar.

Reegan watched him, knowing he was enjoying her taste.

"Have you ever had a blowjob?," she asked.

"No," answered Josh.

"Lay down and I'll show you what you've been missing," giggled Reegan.

Josh obeyed his older sister, lying back on the floor.

She wasted no time taking his massive rod into her warm mouth, tightly gripping the tip with her perfect lips.

"Oh my god," moaned Josh, reaching down to grab Reegan's hair.

He gently tugged each time she would come back up. She seemed to be an expert at this, he thought to himself.

He watched her head bob up and down, watching his cock disappear inch by inch into his sister's mouth.

He spread his legs as she reached down and began rubbing his balls while she sucked his cock, gradually picking up the pace until he was fucking her mouth.

Faster and faster she slid her warm mouth up and down his cock. Her tongue massaging the veins that bulged from either side.

He bucked his hips, pulling her hair tighter.

"Oh shit Reegan, I'm gonna cum!," he yelled, "Oh oh oh goddddddd!! oh fuck Reegan, yeah fuck me baby, oh fuck yes!!!!"

Thick ropes of his cum coated her mouth, sliding down her throat.

She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth as he exploded. And this only made him cum harder.

After sucking every drop from her brother, Reegan opened her mouth. Josh's cum was in a large, thick pool on his sister's tongue. This drove him crazy knowing she was about to swallow his seed. And with a quick gulp and a smile, she did just that.

"Oh shit!," she said, jumping up, "Everyone's gonna be here in a few minutes, I need to get dressed!"

She helped her brother up off the floor as they shared another passion soaked kiss.

They were interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll get it, you get dressed," said Josh smiling.

"Thanks sweety," she said, opening her closet doors.

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers