Touch Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Reegan & Josh take the party upstairs.
1.4k words
4.5
126.4k
32
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

Josh ran down the stairs to greet his sister's friends.

"Oh hey Joshy!" they all squealed in unison.

"Hey," said Josh, rolling his eyes.

"Reegan's getting dressed, she'll be down shortly," he said, walking away and leaving them in the living room.

People started pouring in pretty quickly over the next 30 minutes or so, filling the 2 story house to capacity.

The night wore on as Josh and Reegan would exchange glances across the crowded room.

She looks so hot, he thought to himself. Her hair was put up in a bun with little ringlets of brown curly hair falling down her neck. She wore a hip hugging, strapless red dress that barely covered her thighs. And her tits were beautiful all snug behind the red material.

His cock throbbed just looking at her.

Some of the guests had become rowdy when someone finally piped up and suggested a game of football in the backyard.

Josh had no interest in sports, well not playing them, that is. So he opted to go up to his room and play his own music and daydream about what had happened between he and Reegan earlier.

He took his cock out from his jeans and began stroking it. Thoughts of Reegan's asshole jumped into his mind again and he began stroking faster.

Downstairs, Reegan was in the middle of being referee between her 2 best friends. They had begun arguing when they both realized they were dating the same guy. Well naturally women won't get angry at the guy, just at each other. The 2 became physical and Reegan tried to intercede when one of them spilled their drink on her.

"Fuck!" she yelled, "This is a brand new dress you bitch!"

The girls didn't stop fighting to even acknowledge Reegan.

She ran upstairs to the bathroom, trying to get the stain out before it set.

Josh heard someone running up the stairs but wasn't sure who it was until he peeked out of his bedroom door.

"Reegan?," he asked.

"Yeah it's me," she answered angrily.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, that bitch Amy spilled her drink on my dress and now I don't know if I can get it out," she answered, patting a wet washcloth on the stain.

Josh watched her in the mirror. The huge wet spot was right over her left tit, causing her nipple to become rock hard.

"Well if you're just gonna stand there watching you might as well come in and shut the door," she said, looking at Josh in the mirror.

Josh didn't hesitate. Not only did he shut the door but he quietly locked it as well.

"Damn," she said, "I'm gonna have to change, will you get my zipper?"

Josh again came up behind his sister.

Again his warm breath on her bare shoulders sent chills down her spine.

His hands trembled as he slid the zipper down her back.

She turned around to face him.

"Thanks," she said, kissing him on the cheek.

She walked towards the door, reaching for the doorknob when Josh grabbed her.

He turned her around again and kissed her hard. The force sending her against the bathroom wall.

As their tongues danced, Josh reached down and slid Reegan's dress up over her hips. With his other hand he unzipped his jeans.

He quickly slid down her body to his knees, reaching up and slidng her lace panties aside.

He drove his tongue inside her slit quickly, flicking her clit.

She moaned as she reached down, grabbing handfuls of his hair.

After a few minutes of licking his sister's pussy again, Josh stood up.

He leaned in to kiss her again, smearing her juices all over their mouths.

He picked up, still mounted against the wall and placed the tip of his cock inside her.

Reegan responded by wrapping her legs around Josh's hips, pulling him into her closely.

The force of his body held her in place as he grabbed her hips, sliding her tight pussy down on his cock.

He began fucking his sister almost with force, making her body slam against the wall with every thrust. Her long nails dug into his shoulders causing him to yell out once in awhile.

"Oh god Reegan, you feel so good," he moaned, continuing to pump her.

They kissed as they fucked, the harder the thrusts, the harder the kiss until finally Josh could hold out no longer.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna fill you up Reegan!" he moaned, pumping her faster and harder.

Within seconds he exploded inside his sister, coating her insides with his thick warm cum.

He kept her against the wall as the last of his load emptied inside her, still pumping, slowly, yet firmly.

She slid down, trying to stand on her wobbly legs.

They kissed again before she turned to reach for the door again.

And again, Josh grabbed her.

Still behind her, he walked her over to the sink, raising her dress again over her hips.

"Josh, I can't, I have guests downstairs," Reegan whispered.

"This won't take long sis, you can't leave yet," said Josh.

He began kissing the back of her neck, slowly sliding his tongue down her back, stopping at the crumpled fabric of her dress wrapped around her hips.

Her tits were beautiful hanging between her arms as they rested on the sink, Josh thought to himself.

"Watch yourself in the mirror," said Josh.

Again he went to his knees, this time wasting not a second licking her asshole again. His warm hands spread her ass cheeks apart, massaging them as he rimmed her.

Her moans echoed off the bathroom walls. Josh knew his sister was enjoying this.

After a few minutes, he stood up again. They looked at each other in the mirror as Josh came closer to her. She could feel his cock pressing into her ass and she knew what he wanted.

She leaned over a bit and poked her ass out as if to say "Fuck me now Josh." He responded by sliding the tip of his massive cock into his sister's puckered asshole. She moaned and tensed, tightening around his cock tip. He gently grabbed her hips and guided her back against him. Inch by inch his cock disappeared into his sister's ass.

They watched each other in the mirror as Josh began pumping. Slow at first, then rapidly picking up the pace.

"You like my cock in your ass, don't you Reegan," he hissed.

"Mmmm yes Josh, I do, I want you to fuck me in the ass everyday," she moaned.

This drove him crazy and he began pumping harder, pushing Reegan's pelvis into the sink.

He watched her close her eyes and lick her lips, obviously enjoying her brother's cock buried up her ass.

Their bodies slammed together as she tightened her asshole around his cock, then released, then tightened, totally milking him.

His grip on her hips became tighter as he dug his nails into her flesh. His balls slapped against her pussy, making his sac wet from her juices.

"I've wanted your ass for so long Reegan and fuck! you are tight," Josh moaned, breathlessly, pumping even harder then before.

Reegan reached down and began finger fucking her clit while her brother fucked her ass.

"Mmmm yes Reegan, cum with me," he moaned.

Soon their bodies were lost in total sexual abandon as they both neared climax.

When Reegan began shaking again, Josh knew she was close.

He pumped her harder, with more force, causing her to rub her clit harder.

"Oh fuck Reegan, I'm gonna cum again!" he yelled, slamming his body and cock into her forcefully.

"Ooh ooh ooooh!!!" yelled Reegan, "I'm cumming Josh, I'm cumming!!!"

In perfect sync the brother and sister climaxed. Their cum mixing together like a fine wine as they moaned, riding their orgasms.

Soon the moans were replaced with heavy breathing and panting as they tried to regain their composure.

Josh slowly withdrew from his sister's ass and a small droplet of cum oozed out.

They both tried to catch their breath as they stood there.

"Now you can rejoin your guests sis," Josh said, smiling and zipping his pants back up.

Reegan just smiled and kissed her brother before exiting the bathroom.

By the time they had finished and Reegan changed dresses, the party goers had all left, leaving them with a mess to clean up.

Somewhere between picking up beer cans and throwing away used cups, the brother and sister fell asleep.

They were awakened by their father who had unexpectedly returned home a day earlier.

"Wake up!" he yelled.

The pair was startled from their slumber to find their father standing over them, glaring.

"I won't ask what happened here, I can obviously see," he began, "You 2 clean up this mess and you're grounded."

They both began giggling.

It was worth the punishment, they had quite a party in the bathroom upstairs.

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers