Touch: The New Axe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky for Pete, he has sprayed himself with the Touch before arriving to the arena but brought the bottle with him just in case the affects wore off. Pete wanted to test his spray out again. He started ripping at the cuffs of his long sleeve shirt.

Molly Holly had happened to be bending over lacing her boots up. Molly is known for her huge white ass in the WWE. Pete ripping at his cuffs caused Molly's black tights to rip right down the middle of her huge ass. Her granny panties were exposed. The other divas started laughing at Molly. Molly felt very embarrassed and stormed out of the locker room.

Pete bent down to untie his shoes and Nadia's tight halter top started to come unlaced. When Nadia went to bend over, her massive brown breasts spilled out of her halter, swaying back and forth like windshield wipers.

"OH MY GOD!" Nadia shouted trying to cover up her enormous tits with her arms.

Pete's cock was extremely hard, and he just wanted to jerk off in front of all the divas but his mother was with him.

"Hey, Pete. Hey, Ms. Night," Lita greeted them wearing her wrestling outfit, a pair of gray baggy jeans and a black tank top that showed off her magnificent breasts perfectly.

"I'm glad you guys could make it. I'm going to be in a tough three-way dance with Molly Holly and Trish tonight. I'm counting on your support, Pete," Lita said smiling at him.

All Pete could picture was Lita's mouth being stuffed by Matt Hardy's huge prick from a few weeks ago.

"I'll be chanting your name, Lita," Pete finally responded.

"Great. Security will take you guys to your special front row seats, and I can't wait to introduce you guys to Matt and all the other WWE wrestlers after the show," Lita said.

Pete didn't really care to see the other wrestlers especially Matt. All he wanted was for his plans to go down the way he wanted them too. As he and his mother were leaving the Divas' locker room, they bumped into Kane who is known as the Big Red Machine or the Monster. Pete couldn't believe how ugly Kane was in real life.

"How you doing little boy?" Kane said in his rough voice.

He stared at Pete hard like he was trying to burn a hole through him. Pete didn't know what to do or say.

"HA ha ha ha ha," Kane laughed wickedly. "See you in hell, boy."

Pete's mother wrapped her arms around Pete, and the two hurried on off to their seats. Unaware to Pete, his Touch body spray had fallen out of his pocket when he had bumped into Kane. Kane saw the spray on the ground and picked it up. He looked straight ahead to see a small imagine of Pete and his mother. Then he looked back at the Touch spray and started his insane laugh again.

"Wasn't he a weirdo," said Pete's mother as the two of them got to their seats.

The arena was packed with screaming wrestling fans.

The show had gotten under way. A few male matches took place, and Pete wasn't very interested in them. He just couldn't wait until Lita finally came out for her match. Pete didn't have to wait that long. The three-way dance match was next.

Lita came out followed by Molly Holly and then Trish Stratus.

Pete wanted to spray himself with the Touch deodorant, and he realized that he didn't have it on him.

"Oh fuck!" Pete said to himself.

He got on the ground and started searching for it. While he was doing that, the women's match was over. Lita and Molly had lost to Trish. When Pete heard Trish's music playing, he got really pissed off that he didn't get to strip any of the girls.

"I'll be back, mom," said Pete as he left the crowd and headed to the backstage.

Pete started searching all over the arena for his Axe. He was panicking and gasping for air, thinking about what if someone else has his Axe? Then he remembered that he was in the divas' locker room when he last used it. Pete traced his steps back to the divas' locker room. Pete opened the door and the lights were out.

"I knew you would come," said a deep and mysterious voice.

The next thing Pete knew, he was out like a light from a blow to the skull.

When Pete had awoken, the lights were on, and he was tied up and gagged to a chair. Kane was sitting across from him holding the Touch Axe Deodorant.

"Looking for this?" Kane teased while smiling wickedly.

All Pete could do was mumble and grunt at Kane having his Axe.

"I could tell from the look in your eyes that you were planning on using this on poor ol Lita. I mean, she was the one who brought you here with a free backstage pass and all. It just so happens that Lita is in the shower right now and should be out shortly. I bet she'll be surprise to see you," said Kane followed by his insane laugh.

Pete started sweating really hard and his face was flushed out. He couldn't believe he was about to be busted. Then suddenly, Kane sprayed the Touch on to himself and gave Pete an evil look. Pete was frightened for his life and tried to break free. Pete was wiggling and bouncing up and down in the chair like a mad man.

Kane kicked Pete dead in his face to get him to stop his moving. The chair fell backwards, and Pete felt like his face was just hit with a ton of bricks.

"Uh oh! Here comes Lita," Kane said acting all surprised.

He picked Pete's chair up so he was facing the branch. Lita came out of the shower room, wearing nothing but a towel.

"What the hell is going on here?" said a confused and stunned Lita.

Pete's eyes were bulging out of his head as he saw Lita, all soaking wet in nothing but a towel that hung away from her body a little bit because of her enormous rack.

Kane looked at Lita and gave her a lustful look.

"What the hell is going on here, Kane?" Lita asked again in an angry tone. "Leave Pete alone you sick bastard. You're only suppose to play one not be one in real life."

Kane smiled at Lita and ripped off his black and red tights. With that Lita's towel came right off as well, baring her naked body to both Pete and Kane's wandering eyes.

Pete felt his heart about to stop as his eyes landed right on Lita's huge flopping titties. They looked so natural and soft. Little drips of water were still moving along her breasts. Her nipples were big and thick, yawning for a warm mouth to capture them. Her pussy was hidden in a thick patch of pubic hairs. No wonder the WWE never puts Lita in bikini or bra and panty matches.

Pete saw Lita's eyes begin to lust for Kane. Pete moved his eyes down to Kane's boxers and saw his giant cock, sticking straight up at Lita.

"Watch and learn, kid," laughed Kane to a helpless Pete.

Lita started walking towards Kane slowly. Pete's eyes followed Lita's naked body. His eyes landed on her big firm ass that jiggled slightly as she was walking. Lita finally made it to Kane and lightly brushed her hands against his monstrous pecks. Kane's huge cock was pressing firmly against Lita's flat tummy.

Kane started thinking about the pregnant storyline Lita and him had a while ago. He didn't get the chance to really have sex with Lita, but now he was about to experience the real thing and Pete was helpless to do anything about it.

Lita immediately dropped to her knees and pulled down Kane's large boxers. His 11 1/2-inch cock sprang out at her. His thick shaft was throbbing while his huge cock head was turning bright purple from the extreme hard-on.

Lita's tiny hands wrapped around Kane's giant dick but only half way. Pete couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was suppose to be him fucking Lita and not Kane. Pete continued to try his best to get free but the ropes were too tight around him. He was forced to watch Kane have his way with busty Lita.

Lita's mouth started traveling up and down the sides of Kane's monstrous cock. They didn't call Kane the Big Red Machine for nothing. Lita slurped and sucked all along the sides of Kane's pulsing shaft. Kane tilted his head back and was enjoying the pleasure of Lita's mouth.

Lita was sucking and licking Kane's dick like a Popsicle on the verge of melting. Her tongue started swiftly licking the bottom of Kane's thick cock meat, traveling down to his enormous set of balls. Lita took one into her mouth and let her tongue swirl around it a few times. She then repeated the process to his other huge ball, dragging them along her wet tongue and pressing her nose into his huge cock getting a great smell of Kane's foul odor. That didn't stop Lita as she continued to work his big balls into overtime.

Pete was on the verge of insanity. He couldn't stand watching Lita suck away at Kane's cock and hearing the disgusting sucking and slurping sounds Lita had been making. Even more Pete couldn't stand Kane's moaning and grunting as Lita worked his hard cock.

Kane placed his hands on Lita's shoulders and rammed half his huge cock between her lips. Lita's face had turned to that of a blowfish, sliding more and more of Kane's meat down her throat. Lita was a good deep-throater, and Matt Hardy could back it up.

"Ooohhhhh yes! Oh God, fucking yes!" moaned Kane. "Your mouth and my cock make a perfect match, Lita."

Lita was sucking harder on Kane's cock, bobbing her head up and down making her wet red hair fly in all directions. Her giant breasts were flopping against each other with her sucking rhythm. Kane started thrusting his cock in and out of Lita's mouth, trying to match her bobbing. Saliva poured out between Lita's lips and down Kane's huge balls and thighs. Lita's chest was beginning to glisten from the saliva as well.

"Matt Hardy is one lucky Lita fucker," Kane joked as he thrusted harder and faster down Lita's throat.

Lita barely had time to take a breath as Kane's pre-cum started oozing in her mouth.

Kane pulled his dripping-wet cock out of Lita's mouth and started slapping her in the face with it, smearing her own saliva against her soft cheeks and sweaty forehead.

Kane looked over at Pete who was foaming at the mouth. Kane just laughed and continued beating Lita's face with his monstrous prick.

Kane then positioned Lita on the bench. Once she does, her massive titties spread across her chest like pancakes. Kane cupped Lita's huge melons in his large hands and started kneading them like raw dough.

That's when Pete started to go crazy and tried to free himself. He wanted his hands to feel and squeeze Lita's breasts. Watching Kane having his fun with them was killing the fat kid, the way Kane ran his hands all over them and pinched at her large nipples. Kane lifted her big tits up by their nipples and started jiggling her tit flesh. It was memorizing to watch Lita's huge jugs jiggling wildly by their nipples.

"Mmmmm! These things feel so good," Kane moaned. "These things can pass off as being natural knockers."

Lita squealed with pleasure as Kane pinched and tugged her hard nipples while wobbling her massive melons by them. Both her tits looked like enormous jell-o cones with red cherries on top being tugged.

Kane pressed his big ugly face against Lita's huge right tit. His nasty disgusting mouth was crammed with Lita's soft tit, sucking hard on it while his large tongue worked around her fat nipple. He flicked her delicious bud back and forth inside his foul mouth with his tongue, moving up and down, back and forth, running circles around her large areolas. His hands were busy squeezing and jiggling her left breast.

"OOHHHH! OH GOD!" cried Lita as she felt her stiff nipple being chewed on by Kane's rotten teeth.

Kane dropped her entire right tit out from between his lips, soaked in his saliva. He did the same to her left tit, sucking and squeezing the big tit between his lips, making Lita's pussy burn like fire.

Pete saw Lita's pubic hairs become creamy like sour cream dip. Her thighs were wet from the juices flowing from her cunt. Kane continued his assault on Lita's chest, pressing her huge mounds around his head, licking away at her salty cleavage.

Lita's tits were covered with hickies and covered in Kane's saliva. Her nipples were red and swollen with teeth marks on them. Kane started kissing down from her breasts and ran his tongue inside her belly button. He could smell the sweet aroma of her cunt, leaking furiously down her thighs. Kane leveled his head at her cunt and grounded his face deep into her soaked womb.

Lita spread her legs wide and high into the air. Her toes were curling as Kane licked her pussy from the inside out, tasting her juicy cunt as her juices spilled out all over his face. His tongue darted in and out of Lita's hairy cunt, sending chills throughout her body.

Pete's cock was beyond hard. He felt it growing a few more inches and ready to bust out of his jeans. All he could think about was jerking off to Lita and Kane having sex. The pain of his throbbing cock was killing him more then watching Lita being fucked by Kane.

"Mmmm. I think your pussy is ready for my big monster," grinned Kane at Lita. "Don't you wish your tiny cock could slide in and out of Lita's cream pie?" Kane teased Pete.

Kane stuck his thick fingers inside of Lita's drenching pussy, probing the inside of it. Once he got enough juices on his fingers, he took them out and slid them into Lita's mouth, letting Lita taste her own cum.

Pete couldn't bare the view anymore. He literally just wanted to die as Kane started easing his monstrous cock between Lita's soaked womb.

"That's it. Easy. Easy does it," Kane coached Lita as she pushed herself down against his giant cock as well.

Kane took hold of Lita's ample orbs and started bucking his crotch against hers. Lita could feel this powerful throbbing cock, drilling her sore and wet cunt. Kane had 8-inches balls deep in Lita's pussy as he pounded away at it.

"Oh God, kid, you should feel her juicy pussy around your cock. It's a wonderful feeeeeling!" Kane teased Pete.

Lita's enormous breasts were bouncing and jumping around in Kane's hands as he felt them up while pounding her pussy. Lita's couldn't bare the pain of this enormous cock probing her insides. She closed her eyes and started breathing heavy, thrashing her head around and clawing at the branch.

"OOOHHH YES! SO TIGHT!" Kane moaned as he released Lita's bouncing tits and held her legs far apart.

Kane was determined to slide his entire cock between Lita's pussy lips. Pete was being torture by this Big Red Machine and knew no reason why. He figured Kane was the bully type, and knew Kane was fucking Lita just to destroy his self esteem and confident something that Lita helped him recover the first day he met her in person.

Kane positioned his back up against a locker and Lita had her back facing him as she bounced and rode his cock. Pete was going insane and just wanted to reach out and grab at least one of Lita's giant tits bouncing up and down in front of him.

"AAGGGHHH! UGHHHH! IT HURTS! OOHHHHHH!" moaned Lita as she started to cum all over Kane's giant cock and balls.

Kane continued bouncing Lita on his cock, stuffing his entire monster between her cunt walls.

"OH Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Good God Yes!" moaned the Big Red Machine as his big machine thrusted harder and faster in Lita's tight cunt.

Kane wrapped his large arms around Lita's stomach and positioned them on the ground. Lita was on all fours while Kane resumed pounding her doggy-style.

Pete got a close up of Lita's face as it was in pain yet she was enjoying every thrust Kane made to her pussy. Her sweaty breasts dangling at the ground and swaying from side to side, back and forth was memorizing to Pete until Kane's large hands gripped her breasts from underneath and started bouncing them at Pete.

"These humongous breasts are just a delight to play with Petey. You should feel these soft jugs sinking through your fingers while ripping Lita's coochie apart with your cock," Kane continued to tease.

Lita's pussy started to clamp down on Kane's thrusting cock. Orgasms sweep through her body and she started to cum again. Kane pounded her pussy harder and faster, making her cum again just minutes after. Finally, Kane felt his cum-filled balls ready to unload. He pulled out of Lita's drenching snatch and aimed his cock right in Pete's face.

Pete's was frightened and his eyes got larger. Kane's enormous cock started spraying his face with his hot, gooey cum. Pete felt so humiliate as his face was dripping from ear to ear with cum. Kane took his finger and wiped some of the cum off Pete's face and stuck it inside Lita's mouth.

"Didn't that feel good, Petey?" Kane said laughing.

Kane wrapped Lita's small towel around his waist and untied Pete from the ropes. Lita was passed out from the long hard fucking. Kane left the locker room, laughing his ass off.

Pete fell to his knees in front of a naked and battered unconscious Lita. His face was oozing with Kane's gooey milk and his life had just changed forever. Pete used his shirt to wipe off Kane's cum and headed out of the locker room. Pete could barely stand and walk straight. He was stumbling over boxes and bumping into many of the WWE agents in the back. He didn't say a word to any of them that asked him if he was alright. He continued to walk with a blank stare in his face.

The wrestling event had ended and Pete's mother, Jo Ann, saw Pete walking out of the parking lot. Many officials and wrestlers found an unconscious and naked Lita lying in the back. They notified the police in the arena and a few officials named Pete as her rapist because he was seen coming from her locker room, confused and dazed.

Pete's mother did not believe the officials and tried to stop the police from arresting her only son.

The police and Pete's mother followed Pete to the outside where Pete had unfortunately walked right in front of a speeding Semi-Truck in the middle of the road and got his body shattered to pieces. Pete's mother was horrified by the sight and fainted.

One month later, a funeral was held for Pete in his honor. A few people who knew Pete showed up including Lita who had the next day after Pete's death, confessed that she didn't know what had happen during the hour she was in the divas' locker room. Later that night after the funeral, Lita was schedule to wrestle. Before the match could begin, Lita gave a special shout out to her biggest fan, Pete.

12