Touched Down Deep...Ch. 2

Story Info
Elaine and David get caught up in a bet at the beach.
5.5k words
4.18
47.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story makes somewhat more sense if you read “Touched Down Deep Chapter 1”, but it is not necessary.

Not too long ago, she read an article decrying the use of TV’s in the role of babysitters, and once again she was convinced that the article had been written by somebody without children. Leaning against her husband on the couch she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment, his hand draped across her shoulder, gently toying with the ends of her long brown hair. There was no noise but the crashing, banging, exploding, and screeching that was the normal fair on Bugs Bunny cartoons. It was as close to a heavenly silence as the family ever got, even on vacation.

And what a great vacation it was. She had been against buying the beach house initially, but David had convinced her that it would be great for the summers, and they could rent it out when not using it themselves. It was easily paying for itself with the steep rates that the company they used charged, and providing nicely for the kids college funds. And they had access to it six weeks out of the year, which was all they really needed.

She could see the waves crashing into the shore outside, the whitecaps clearly visible through the large glass window down on the beach. It was high tide, swallowing almost the entire area behind the dunes, and she considered asking her husband if he wanted to take a walk with her, but that would require her to move, and she was not sure she wanted to. It felt very comfortable leaning against him here on the couch.

But there was a sudden knock on the door, so movement was necessitated. Angelina loved the door, and instantly raced to open it, her father pushing his beloved wife aside, kissing her on the cheek as he went, and chasing after her. She would have yelled at her not to open that door, but her husband was not a screamer, so she just leaned back and heard the door open. Looking across the top of the couch, she could see up the three steps that lead from the living area up into the hallway to the front door. A young girl was standing there, dressed in denim shorts that had less material than her daughters, a white tank top, and stylishly thick sandals, giving her another three inches, and the raised heel effect.

She could not make out what they were saying, but from her husbands’ body language she could make out that it probably did not involve selling anything, and when she pointed to her left, she figured it had to involve the kids staying next door. The building was a duplex, and the other half was owned by an older couple. Apparently their son was down with a bunch of friends, or so they had gleaned in the last couple of days. She sat upright as David approached her, and he leaned over the back of the couch to kiss his wife.

“She says they are having a party next door, and they apologize for being so loud, so they wanted to invite us over for a drink,” he smiled, kissed her again,” or whatever, as she put it.” He grinned at his wife, a love of literature and all things english, who hated few things more then the bastardization of English taking place in popular culture.

Elaine tossed a look at the kids, who were back to watching TV. They would only be next door, and doubted they would get into much trouble. Their father had worn them out running up and down the beach all day in the sun, then grilled burgers and dogs, and Nevada might as well be asleep in front of the TV.

“Sure, why not?” The fact was, there was no noise, the house was built strong enough for that. But they were social people, and hey, they were not doing anything else. She rose, straightened out her khaki shorts, and slipped into sandals for the short walk next door.

Perversely, they had to walk all the way out their own driveway, turn right around the fence that extended to the road, and back up the driveway. The door was open, and several cars were parked in the mostly paved front yard, with more on the road. The girl that had come over was standing in the door, a stack of yellow plastic cups in her hand. As they drew close she approached, and handed each one. “You guys don’t have to pay.”

“Pay?”

”Well, normally we charge five dollars a cup, but you are our guests, so no charge!” She was either on strong drugs, or just really enjoyed life that much. She reminded Elaine of a perky college sorority girl, which is probably what she was. “You can go on inside, we have food and all that set up in the living room.”

”Uhm…well, thank you…”

”I’m so sorry! I’m Michelle, I should have introduced myself.”

“Well, this is my wife Elaine, and I’m David.”

“Come on, I”ll introduce you to everybody else.”

And she did. A whirlwind of names followed, some of which Elaine remembered, most of them she did not. She could tell by the look on David’s face and the way his eyes moved that he was committing each and every one to memory, but he was in sales, and that was normal. They ended up standing on the back porch next to a John, whose parents apparently owned this part of the building. He was a nice looking young man, she noticed, who apparently took advantage of the testosterone of youth and worked out a lot. His blond hair was spiked, and he was dressed in a stylish black button down shirt and beach shorts.

“Thanks for coming over, guys. We didn’t want to be bad roomies.”

“No problem, thanks for the invite.” David always took charge in social situations like this, and this was no different. With one arm wrapped around his wife, he engaged the host in easy conversation, learning that he was here with four friends, all of them having just finished their ‘first’ senior year in college, but apparently not done yet with schooling. Another girl approached, and she was introduced as one of those friends, and the one who had actually organized the party tonight. Anna was tall, and waif like, with blond hair that was almost silver in the moonlight, and tits that had to be fake to be that big on a body like hers. Elaine caught herself starring, and looked back to John just in time to hear Anna mention that she was a business major, focusing on Insurance & Risk Management. Elaine did not have to look to see her husbands eyes light up, and knew already that “geek talk”, as she called it, was coming.

Disconnecting from his arm, she caught his questioning eye, but only kissed him softly on the lips. “Go ahead hunny, I’m going to go get a drink. I’ll be back.” She could tell the relief on his face, as he launched into a discussion of one of his books, which Anna had apparently used a textbook.

Sliding through the crowd, she realized that she was probably the oldest girl here, and pretty much the only one not popping out of her clothes. Heading back to the bar, she dipped the laddel into the huge punchbowl, wondering how many of the young people would hook up tonight. Maybe she could get some action from her husband later…

“Wow, don’t get that!” John took the spoon out of her hand, looking around in an almost conspiratorial manner. “You are a guest in my house; I won’t have you drinking that stuff!” Gently he guided her into the kitchen, and pulled out a bottle of Captain Morgan’s and a can of coke. “Here you go.” Expertly he mixed the two together, and handed her the drink. She accepted it, and they toasted to each other before she took a sip.

“Couldn’t handle all that book talk. I’m on vacation.” John looked at her over the tip of his cup, a sly smile toying wit his lips.

”Oh? I love talking about books. Always wanted to be a teacher, you know.” Elaine leaned back against the counter, trying to smile back in an equal manner.

”Really? Well, you’d be one of those teachers that little boys dream about.”

“How so?”

“You know, the really good looking kind.”

They both smiled at each other, and she noticed that he was inching closer. “We saw you guys at the beach earlier, you are really good looking in that bikini.”

”You think so? A old woman like me?”

“Like fine wine.”

”That is such a cheesy line.” She smiled at the young Casanova, and took another sip. “Excuse me, please?” She slid past the crowd, heading up the stairs and turning right. As she had suspected, the bathroom was in the same place as her own home. Alcohol always went right through her, and her bladder demanded relief.

But, as she would expect from a house run buy a guy, there was no soap. Pulling open the medicine cabinet, she almost screamed when she looked right at John. It took her a second to realize that actually she was looking at him through a hole in the cabinet, and then the mesh of the closet. Somebody had used to much force to drive nail number of three of six into the wall, and the ragged hole was the remainder. Anna was standing next to him, and she could barely make out their words.

“I’m getting close, but she called me on my line.”

”I told you those lines don’t work. I think I have him hooked. These really help.” She shimmied her tits a bit, and again Elaine was amazed at the size of those things.

“They should! You know what they cost me?”

“Should not have bet me.”

”No, I should not have, but here I am again. And I’m going to win this one. What do you say, double or nothing?”

“Double?” Anna seemed to consider. “That is a grand; you know I don’t have that kind of cash.”

“OK. You give me something I want instead then.”

”What do I have that you want?” She said the words with such sweet innocence, knowing fully well what the answer was. He knew she knew, too, but she made him say it.

“You come to my room, dressed in whatever I tell you, and let me ravish your body for twelve hours.”

“Ravish?”

“I’m pretty good.”

“That is not worth a grand. What will you give me if I win?”

“You won’t.”

”Yeah, right, you always say that. What will you give me?”

“Well, what do you want?” He honestly had no idea, but hoped she had similar ideas to his.

“I want your TT.”

”My car? No way!”

“No bet then. What is that thing worth, anyway? At least thirty grand, and I think that is about right.”

“Fine, fine, I get to screw you, or you get my car.”

”Daddy will buy you another one anyway. We still stand on the deadline of Tuesday?”

“Yeah.”

”I’m going to fuck David tomorrow night, so you better get on the A game. He is a marathoner, and he invited me for a run tomorrow.” Anna swirled her tongue in a seductive manner, totally unaware that Elaine almost fainted at the mention of her husband’s name.”

“Don’t you worry about me. I have Elaine pegged. Older married woman, not getting any from her husband who works to much, two kids, I’ll tap that ass before you.” He raised his shirt, revealing chiseled abs and the chest of a Greek god. “She won’t be able to resist.”

She found her husband just off the area that had become the dance floor, and it was easy to entice him into her arms to the music of jimmy buffet, an odd thing to have in common with these kids. They kissed long and soft as they danced to “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” and when she whispered in his ear that she wanted to go home and get some action, the smile on his face told her what he thought of that idea. John and Anna were absent, but they said goodnight to Michelle on the way out and thanked her again. She almost dragged David around the fence, and into the house, where she pressed him against the wall, literally climbing up his body and kissing him hard and long. Tongues battled for dominance, and she claimed victory. His hands were everywhere, hers the same, panting coming from strained lungs as he unbuttoned her blouse, sucking her nipples through the purple lacy bra she was wearing, as he picked her up and pressed her against the wall.

“Mommy?” Angelina’s voice from the living room interrupted the moment, and instantly she was on the floor as David moved towards the kids. She saw him pick up Nevada, and lead the two munchkins upstairs. By the time he entered their dark bedroom, she was ready for him.

She watched him disrobe in the moonlight, then slide his lean body into bed with her. Her hands ran up and down his muscled frame, and she wanted to cream herself just from the animal look in her husband’s eyes when he pulled level with her. Starting at her forehead, he slowly worked his way down, kissing every inch of her skin with soft butterfly kisses. She felt the stubble on his chin rasp against her, running her hands through his wild black hair. His tongue flicked across her nipples, sucking them, teasingly nibbling. Further down he went, across her stomach, between her legs. She moaned out as his tongue makes contact with her clit, teasing it out from underneath her hood, flicking up and down.

His hands roamed her body, smacking her ass, guiding her legs up over his shoulders as he truly went to work. She had never truly figured out what it was he did down there, but the break dance his tongue performed on her loins was magical, and always had been. He had a strong, skilled tongue, and loved to use it on her with alternating long and short strokes, dashing in and out. Spreading it out as wide as it would go, he would open her up, then dive it, going crazy in spurts, before returning to her clit. Sucking it gently into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue, nibbling it carefully to tease her to the heights she so desired. It was maddening, but tonight she wanted something else, as well.

Pushing him away, she responded to the puzzled look with a soft giggle, and then beckoned him up next to her. He lay down, reaching for her, but she pushed him away, and rose to her knees. Placing her pussy over his face, she took his hard shaft into her hand, and let out a soft moan as his tongue reentered her with renewed vigor. He knew what was coming, and she knew that she would now receive a true tongue lashing.

Going to work herself, she sucked the entire length of him into her mouth, pumping him with her fist. Placing one elbow next to his hip, she managed to reach down with her free hand and stroke his balls as well, deep throating him when his tongue pushed all the way in, licking it like a lollypop when he was teasing her clit. Retreating so that just the head was in, she took a deep breath, and raked her teeth across it. His whole body tensed, and she thought he would lose it right there, but he kept control, and launched a truly ferocious assault upon her weakening resolve. His head was almost pushing into her, his nose teasing the bottom of her ass as he sucked, licked, and tongue fucked her.

She could not hold out, and started stroking him as fast as she could with her hand while she sucked on his cock. Her orgasm came in waves, and he was used to it, knowing her body almost as well as she did. With each wave he would slow a bit, then pick it back up. She almost stopped sucking it felt so good, but she kept it up, and was rewarded with thick spurts of cum suddenly bursting out of his hard penis. She moaned past the pearly white ropes hitting the back of her throat, swallowing as fast as they came.

They separated, laying next to each other, breathing hard, still tasting their partner. Their fingers touched first, then they came into each others arms for kisses that taste like each other, but they did not mind. She reached between his legs, and within minutes he was hard again. He could not believe she wanted it again, but she pulled him on top, pulling her legs up his side. He took the cue, pushing them back until the former college gymnast locked them behind her head. At the same time he slid his cock into her ready and waiting pussy, and she moaned out loud.

“What a nasty girl my wife is tonight.”

“Ohhh, yeah! Just fuck me you hard studly man.” She grinned at him, gripping the metal framework of the headboard as he began to pound into her. When she used the word fuck in bed, it meant she wanted it as hard as he could give it. And he loved to give it hard.

Their bodies slammed into each other in a rhythm developed over 19 years of marriage and 3 years of dating, a comfort with each other that one develops in twenty years of intimacy, breathing almost perfectly in sync, sweating pooling between her tits. He reached down, pinching one while he bit the other, then they kissed again, their eyes locking.

“Want it from behind?”

“Do I ever!” She flipped without hesitation as soon as he pulled back a bit, and got on all fours, burying her head in the pillow. He slammed into her with full force, grabbing her hips, and fucking her deep and hard. She screamed into the pillow under the first assault, then moaned out loud as he built back up to his rhythm. Powerful deep hard strokes seemed to touch her very core, sending shivers down her legs as he rode her hard. Leaning down, he put one hand between her legs, the other pulling her hair back. She cried out, the pillow muffling the sound in the dark room as he squeezed her clit and rubbed a finger up and down her dripping slit.

She came again, squeezing his cock with her pussy, and it pushed him over. This load was much smaller, but the feeling of him blowing his load in her pussy deeply satisfied her every time. She collapsed into the sheets, him on top. They were both drenched in sweat, and on the verge of hyperventilating.

He spoke first, breaking the silence and asking the obvious question. “What got into you?”

”What did you think of Anna?”

“Nice girl. Very intelligent. She actually read the book the way it was meant to be read. Some of her other friends read just to get by.”

“Would you sleep with her?”

”What?” He pushed himself up on his arms, looking down at his wife. “What is that supposed to mean?”

”Just answer, please. Nothing bad, I promise.” She turned her head so that he could see the smile on her face, and he leaned down to kiss her before answering.

“I guess I would. She has a nice body, and I overheard that those are D cup knockers, thanks to some south beach surgeon.”

”John paid for them.”

“Cute couple. They’ll go far.”

”I don’t think they are a couple.” She told him what she had overheard in the bathroom, and was truly amazed by the shocked look on his face.

”Well…I’ll have to cancel that run! Sweetie, I promise I didn’t know, if I had…”

“It’s ok.” She placed a finger over his lips, hushing him. “You can screw her.”

“What?” Now he was truly confused.

“It is ok for you to have sex with her.”

“Uhmm, no its not. You are my wife, I only have sex with you, remember that little vow…”

”I won’t sleep with John if you do, if that is what you are worried about.” She smiled at him, and she could make out the truly confused features on his face now.

“So what do you get out of this?”

She leaned forward, kissing him. It seemed to go on forever, the softness bringing a joy to them both that neither wanted to end. Finally she pulled back, and snuggled against the man in her life.

“You deserve it. You have always supported me in all my dreams, you’ve been a great father and provider to this family, pillar of the community, salt of the earth type person. You deserve this.” She did not mention the remaining guilt she felt over almost having cheated on him.

“Elaine…”

”Honey, you admitted she turned you on. I’m not telling you to go sleep with her, but if you go out on your little run or whatever, and she comes on to you, and you feel the urge to give her a good stabbin, don’t hold back.”

”Stabbin?”

”I heard that from Ashley.”

“I’m going to have a talk with the young lady when we get back.”

She awoke to the squeals of her children in the living room, and after she found her robe and sense, she made her way out into the living room, where the two munchkins were running wild as they were want to do in the morning. Actually they were mimicking Speedy Gonzales, probably her least favorite cartoon character. He seemed to send her kids into a frenzy.

“Where is your father?”

12