Touched on the Train Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,507 Followers

Slowly, gently I lowered myself onto him. The angry purple head of his cock slid between my cunt lips and I bore down with all my weight as his rod of iron stretched my willing cunt.

Mike's eyes bulged, his mouth opened and he gave an agonized groan. Paul had once said to me that sex was sometimes so intense that he couldn't tell whether he was feeling pleasure or pain - well it seemed that Mike was experiencing something of that.

I'd taken him all and I felt incredibly full. Mike was pushing up at me and I was rotating my hips in response. I reached behind my back and unzipped my dress, then I pulled it over my head and off. Mike still had his shirt on so I unbuttoned that and threw it open. He reached round and unfastened my bra. I shrugged it off and lowered my breasts towards him, he strained upwards latching onto one of my nipples and kissing and sucking as though his life depended on it.

I lowered myself further so that I could kiss him. Our tongues fenced with each other, my nipples rubbed against his chest and all the time he thrust upwards, pushing his cock in and out of my soaking wet cunt.

"Oh God," he said. "I'm going to come."

"Well come then," I urged him.

"Are you safe or do you want me to pull out?"

"Don't worry I'm safe so you can do it properly. Go on, fuck me."

I felt his cock stiffen and swell, so I offered some final encouragement.

"Go on, do it properly. Cum inside me. Fill my cunt with your sperm."

He gave one last desperate thrust, then his cock spasmed and I felt that lovely warm, wet feeling as a man releases his load inside you. He pulled me close and our mouths locked as more spurts of cum fired into me.

I love being kissed deeply when a man comes inside me - I don't know why but it makes me feel very womanly, as though I'm being totally possessed and our two bodies are one.

Finally he was done and the sensations subsided. I straightened up and looked across at Paul - the experience had been so intense that I'd almost forgotten he was in the room. I tried to read his expression; he didn't look angry or upset, but then he gave me the reassuring smile I wanted and I relaxed.

I know he'd said that he wanted to have sex with me afterwards whilst I was still wet and with my lover's sperm dripping from my cunt, but I hadn't explained any ground rules to Mike, so I needed to usher him out of the room in my most diplomatic manner. I don't think Paul wanted him watching and I know I certainly didn't.

"That was wonderful," I said. "You've got a lovely cock, but I'm sorry you'll have to go now."

I raised myself off him and there was a slightly embarrassing liquid sound as his prick slid out of me. I moved to one side of the bed to give Mike some room. He sat up, then moved as if he was going to get off the bed, but paused and turned to me.

"You're fantastic. You do realise that was my first time don't you."

"Your first time?" I repeated dumbly. "Well I wasn't sure. I mean I know you said you'd cum too quickly before, but I didn't think you'd never managed to do it properly."

"No," he said shaking his head. "I've been in that situation with three women, sorry girls, and each time I came before I got inside them. You're the first one who knew what to do."

I reached out and squeezed his balls.

"Well don't worry, you've got the right equipment and you know how to use it."

My hand slid upwards and caressed his prick. Mike leaned over and kissed me, his hand slid along my thigh and cupped my pussy. Then he was pushing me onto my back and moving between my legs.

"Mike, you've already had me. That's...no...oh...oh fuck."

His cock speared into me and he was fucking me. Not gentle, romantic lovemaking, but rough, vigorous sex. I pushed hard against his shoulder as if I wanted him to stop, but at the same time my hips were thrusting to meet him. I don't know if I'm a typical woman, but although there are times when I like tender, thoughtful lovemaking, I generally prefer being taken very forcefully, and that was exactly what Mike was doing. I soon felt the waves of an orgasm sweeping through me and even as I shuddered and cried out I realised I could still teach Mike a trick or two. Confident that no one had ever done it to him before I slid my index finger into his backside. The response was immediate - it was as though I had pressed a button. He cried out and his prick exploded inside me, firing another load of sperm into my eager cunt.

We lay there gasping, a light sheen of sweat covering our bodies.

"You bastard," I said smiling up at Mike. "That was wonderful, but now you really will have to go!"

"Alright," he said grinning back. "But you are a fantastic woman."

He slid off the bed and I watched as he dressed. His cock glistened slightly from the mixture of our juices still sticking to it. I would have said that his balls hung down heavily, but they must have been a lot lighter now given that he had cum three times.

He was soon dressed and gave me a final, light kiss on the lips.

"Thanks," he said. "I won't forget you."

He turned to Paul and thanked him as well, then headed for the door. There was a final quiet goodbye and then he was gone.

Paul stood up and started to unbutton his shirt.

"You were amazing. Where did you learn all that?"

"I don't know," I replied. "It wasn't the scenario I was expecting, but perhaps that was a good thing. Sometimes a surprise is more exciting."

"Well it was certainly exciting. I'm surprised I didn't cum in my pants. But I'm glad I didn't because I want to give you a good fucking and add my load to the store already in your cunt. Lie back and spread your legs."

I was laid on my side, but now I moved to the middle of the bed, laid back and parted my legs. I expected Paul to mount me straight away, but instead he stared at me.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked.

"Yes. Your pussy hairs are all wet and matted, your cunt lips are gaping from the fucking you've just received and your lovers sperm is trickling out of you - so all in all you look very, very sexy."

Finally he moved between my legs and his prick slid into my wetness.

"That's so nice, you are so wet. Tell me what it's like to be an experienced woman. You looked like you really enjoyed it."

"Yes I did. He had a lovely cock and it gave me a lot of pleasure. I liked it when he gave that last extra deep thrust and came inside me."

"Did he feel different from me?"

"Yes, it's difficult to explain in what way, but I knew it wasn't you fucking me. You remember how I'd always said no to taking a lover because I reckoned that one prick was probably much like another. Well I was wrong - they don't all feel the same."

"Go on, tell me more," said Paul excitedly.

"No, it's your turn. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. You looked so sexy laid there gasping and groaning while his prick slid in and out of your cunt. Would you consider doing it again?"

"Not regularly, no, but as an occasional, special treat then I think I would. Would you like that?" I asked, already knowing what the answer was.

"God yes," said Paul, thrusting harder and soon I felt his prick jerk and jerk as he added his sperm to the load my young lover had left inside my married pussy.

tony090909
tony090909
1,507 Followers
12