Touching Eileen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fin
fin
310 Followers

She ran her fingernails down along my chest, pausing for a moment as they crossed my nipples. Finally a fingertip found the tip of my cock poking, painfully, an inch or more above the waistband. She wiped up the pre-cum and rubbed it curiously between her fingers. Her hips shifted slowly back and forth rubbing along the covered length of my cock. I strained uselessly up against her, knowing that I was going to lose control in another minute. I ran my hands up over the curve of her belly until they were lifting the exquisite weight of her breasts. I pressed them flat against her ribcage, and she arched her back to drive her nipples into my palms. Her hips pushed harder into mine. She tilted her head back, eyes closed. Her hips moved further forward, past the waistband of my shorts until her swollen lips brushed wetly against the tip of my cock. I groaned, but she didn't seem to notice. The front of my shorts was almost transparent from her moisture. My cock was driven to its full length now, the tip red and throbbing.

I couldn't stand any more. I lifted my hips, reached down and pushed at my shorts. After a few wriggles they were down at my knees. My cock popped free and I sighed heavily with relief. Eileen kept her hips pressed against mine, but now her pussy lips ran agonizingly along the full length of my shaft, coating it in her moisture. I moved my hands to her hips and dug my fingers into her skin. She slid herself backward again, and the tip of my cock lodged in her opening.

She stopped moving and her eyes opened wide. "Oh," she said quietly.

I could almost feel her pussy pulling at my cock, trying to draw me further in. I gritted my teeth and held still. Whatever happened next was up to her.

She looked down at me, her eyes glazed. Her breasts rose slowly as she inhaled. She lifted one hand, reached down to my cock and pushed it gently upward so that it slid further in. Her warm furrow swallowed an inch of the shaft, then two. She hesitated for a moment, then pulled off with a frustrated sigh and rolled onto the bed beside me.

"Oh, damn," she said, almost in tears. "I just can't."

My cock stood straight up, pulsating. Her wetness dripped off the upper half of the shaft into my pubic hair.

"I'm sorry," she said.

I looked at her, legs splayed open, one knee raised slightly, giving me an unobstructed view of her glistening pussy. Her nipples stood up in rigid nubs, her hair fanned backward behind her head.

This time I knew just what to do. I rolled over onto one side, facing her. As lightly as I could, I moved one hand over her body from head to toe. I started along her fine cheekbone and outlined her lightly parted lips. I caressed her neck, with its light flush, and over the top of her chest. I let just one finger graze a nipple and linger on its tip until I heard her inhale softly. I traced the tiny rise of the aureole then moved on, bumping over the bottom of her rib cage, sliding across her belly, dipping into her belly button. She closed her eyes and almost purred at my touch. She must not have been getting this from her boyfriend; I was sure of it now. She was so sensitive, so responsive. How could he miss it? The fellow had to be an idiot. She stretched her arms behind her head and opened her legs a little wider.

Should I move faster? No. This was what she wanted. Slow, languid. I stroked her mons, soft and gently rounded, brushed her pubic hair. I could feel the heat from her pussy as my palm grazed its outer lips.

I stopped for a moment. I looked at her face, serene, eyes closed, completely trusting. Her breasts rose and fell, beads of perspiration forming the hollow between them. It was time to take a chance. I leaned over and kissed her, our lips barely making contact. Then I crawled down the bed and between her legs. With my face still a foot away from her pussy, the scent of her arousal was intense. I had to shake my head to clear it, to stop myself from moving too quickly. Instead, I laid my palms on her inner thighs. I stroked them lightly enough to feel the silken texture of her skin, the vibrant muscle tone. At the junction of her thighs I dragged my thumbs along her puffy lips until they were coated in her own moisture. Eileen arched her back and made a small cry. Her pussy beckoned with its dark space at its center and the pink fleshy hood above.

I couldn't wait any longer. I moved my face down until I could kiss her smooth inner lips. She gasped and her hips bucked at the contact, driving us closer together, leaving a film of moisture on my lips. Her scent was absolutely intoxicating, sweet with a musky tang. I kept my hands on her thighs and dragged my tongue along one side of her opening then the other, tasting her.

I pulled back for a moment, keeping myself in check. I looked for the nub of flesh beneath her hood. There it was, tiny and pink, slightly pointed, almost quivering with excitement. I leaned forward again and just touched it with the tip of my tongue. Eileen's reaction was immediate. She made a high-pitched moan and twisted away from me.

This girl was so sensitive. I had barely touched her. I slid my hands gently along her thighs, trying to calm her. I traced the edges of her hip bones. She sighed quietly, relaxing. Then I touched the hot, rigid flesh of her clitoris again with my tongue. She was ready for it this time. She began a gentle rocking of her hips that moved her clit up and down slightly against my mouth. I picked up on the rhythm, adding a slow lapping motion with my tongue. She made a short, hoarse cry with each upward stroke. She put her hands on either side of my head and the rocking of her hips became deeper, more intense.

I kept my tongue pressed against her flesh, barely moving it. She dug her fingers into my hair and her cries turned lower-pitched, coming from deep in her throat. She pitched her body up and held it just off the bed. I stopped moving for a moment and she began to shake, smearing herself back and forth against my mouth. She shrieked suddenly – I was certain that the whole house had heard her – and then curled abruptly into a ball, hugging herself. Her spasms continued for another minute. I tried to stroke her leg, to calm her, but she pushed me away.

"No," she said, almost sobbing, "not yet. Let me …" She took a moment to catch her breath. She blinked tears out of her eyes. "That never happened before, like that, I …"

She let go of herself, straightening out on the bed, a sheen of sweat sparkling on her rosy skin. Still breathing hard she slid over and kissed me, her arms pulling me tightly against her.

She licked her lips. "Is that what I taste like? It's not really like anything, nothing strong anyway."

"Well, it's partly the context," I said.

She giggled then turned serious a moment later. She reached down and took my cock in her hand. I held my breath.

"Could you put it back inside me? Just, you know, for a little while?"

"You do it," I said, not daring to breathe.

She nodded and gave me a nervous smile.

We were lying side by side, facing each other. She wriggled her hips until they were just opposite mine. Still holding my cock, she nudged the tip towards her until it made contact with the opening of her pussy. I didn't move, but my hand started to stroke her arm and shoulder. She closed her eyes and her body shook slightly. I looked down. The head of my cock was hidden, wrapped in her warm folds. She tilted her hips toward me. I felt a warm, sticky resistance that melted gradually away as we moved together. I put one hand on her butt to draw her closer. One of her slim legs came up and slid over mine. And then I was all the way inside. I heard her gasp, but she didn't move. Her pussy quivered, pulling at me, pulsing along the length of my cock. The feeling was overwhelming. The sounds of the summer night faded until all I could hear was her ragged breathing and my own heartbeat. The muscles of her pussy kept rippling, almost massaging me, and I pulled her hips as tightly against mine as I could. The hard points of her nipples and her soft breasts squashed against my chest, and she kissed me again, this time putting her hand behind my head to keep me close.

I was about to explode. My body was screaming at me to move, to pump my cock in and out of her, to slap my balls against her ass; but, somehow, I held still, feeling the insides of her pussy move against me on their own. She broke the kiss and pulled her hips back until my cock popped free. I groaned. She put a finger on my lips and pushed urgently at my shoulder until I rolled onto my back. She climbed over on top of me and again reached between us, finding my cock. She positioned it at her wet opening and dropped down onto it all at once. I could see her eyes roll back in her head; she was fighting with her own body, the way I had been a moment earlier. Her body won. She began to thrust her hips back and forth, jamming her pussy forward and back until her juices were dripping over my balls. She made a sharp "oh" with each thrust and her movements turned frantic. Her breasts began to bounce heavily up and down, sweat dripping between them and clinging to the tips of her nipples. She reached down and put her palms on my chest to steady herself. She let out another shriek, then her body turned rigid with her back arched and her mouth open. Shivers ran through her one after another; with each one she let out a small gasp. Liquid flowed from her pussy, thick and almost steaming as it ran down over my thighs and dark pubic hair.

I could feel all my blood pumping into my cock, leaving me lightheaded. She was still frozen above me, struggling to catch her breath; but all I could think about was that I wanted more of her, all of her. I rolled her over onto her back. Her eyes were wild and uncertain, her hair disheveled, spread out behind her on the bedspread. But she looked up at me and bit her lip. I took that as affirmation. I held myself above her on my elbows and positioned my cock head back at the entrance to her pussy. The ridge around the glans pushed her smooth inner lips apart, stretching the skin until it swallowed all of the bulbous head. I heard her indrawn breath. Everything in the room seemed to stop. I felt the blood singing in my ears and her warm opening drawing me inward irresistibly.

Eileen closed her eyes and raised her arms above her head, trusting me completely. Her breasts stretched out on her chest and a deep flush started at her neck. I pushed in further. She raised her hips until our bodies mashed together, meeting along the full length of our torsos. I put a hand on her flank, moist with perspiration now, then around her until I could dig my fingers into her ass. I pulled all the way out and held the tip of my cock tantalizingly at her entrance, nuzzling her clit, letting the pre-cum smear on her lips. Then I needed to be all the way inside her again. I drove in and out, the pace increasing until I was lost to the sensations of heat and sweat and the wet pounding of our bodies. She made high-pitched sounds with every stroke, rising in urgency, and her face took on a look of astonishment. Her body thrashed beneath me and she buried her face in the hollow of my neck, muffling the shriek of her orgasm.

And then, somehow, she was on top of me again. I lost track of what was happening, who was moving, where we were touching each other, until, abruptly, without any warning, I lost it. How I'd lasted that long I'll never know, except that I desperately didn't want it to end. My cock started to spew voluminously into her, my hips rocking upward with each spurt. The spasms kept going, wracking my body, until she collapsed onto me.

She suddenly seemed very vulnerable, her body limp and shaking, her damp cheek nestled on my chest. Several minutes passed with neither of us saying anything. I could feel her hot tears on the skin of my shoulder.

"Sometimes," she said. "Sometimes, you know, I don't know what I should do."

"Seems to me that you knew exactly what to do."

She didn't have an answer for that, so she just stayed where she was. We fit together well, I thought. My cock was still hard and buried deep in her pussy and I didn't want that feeling to end, ever.

"Sleep with me?" I asked.

She hesitated. "Okay. I need a shower first." She rolled off of me and stood up. I sighed. I started to get off the bed, but she shook her head. "One at a time." Her beautiful tight butt moved away towards the bathroom. Then she closed the door behind her.

She returned after a few minutes wrapped in a towel. I took a turn, and when I came back she was under the covers, her towel draped on a chair. I wanted to rip the sheets away, expose her, see all of her at once. But I controlled myself and slipped under the covers beside her. She snuggled up next to me and put her head in the hollow of my shoulder. She was asleep a minute later.

* * *

I had a harder time. My mind raced. Maybe, despite her initial reluctance, she could treat what had just happened casually, as no big deal. But I'd never had a one-night stand in my life. I was so worried about what would happen when she woke up that I didn't doze off until a dim morning light brightened the window and the warm night sounds faded.

I woke groggily, alone and wrapped awkwardly in the covers. I looked at the clock. 10:30. I groaned.

I got dressed and went downstairs. Connie was directing the breakfast clean-up. That was all right, I decided. I wasn't really hungry. Everyone else was outside starting on the day's activities. I stumbled out after them. I tried to be discreet, greeting everyone I met civilly; but they noticed how distracted I was and looked at me oddly. I scanned up and down the lawn and along the lake shore. No sign of Eileen.

I wasn't really surprised. I'd expected her to be gone when I woke up. But I felt miserable all the same. Had she left altogether? Back to wherever she really lived to confess tearfully to her boyfriend? I sat glumly on a beach chair and looked out over the quiet lake. There was a murmur of voices behind me that almost lulled me back to sleep – until Connie's strident tones cut through the others.

"Eileen, can you move the chairs back out of the shed?"

My heart suddenly accelerated. I stayed where I was, terrified of what Eileen would say if she noticed me. But her footsteps approached unerringly. I felt her close by, smelled her sweet fragrance.

She was all business. "I could use some help. Meet me in the shed."

I turned to look at her. She was wearing her yellow shift and had her hair tied back.

She whispered casually in my ear as she headed off: "I'm not wearing anything under this dress."

I'm always grateful for feedback. It's the reason I write.

fin
fin
310 Followers