Touching From 10 Feet

Story Info
Learning to give beyond just submitting.
1.3k words
4.08
12.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia hugs the soft white terrycloth bathrobe around her body against the chill from being slightly damp after her shower. Her mind is at peace. Cynthia feels so alive after a shower and the special attentions of the evening. Cynthia still marvels at how well Rex understands her wants and needs. They have only been an item for a few short months.

Cynthia quietly slips back into the bedroom and onto the bed. Rex is working on something on his computer but still he notices Cynthia in the mirror over the desk and smiles at her. His smile always melts Cynthia's heart and makes her feel special.

Cynthia settles herself on the bed and goes through the motions of reading her textbook. Her legs are mostly tucked under her body but her feet do stick out of the robe. The robe is tied at the waist but gaps exposing more cleavage than she would expose even at the beach. Cynthia does not feel any need for modesty or for display. Her relationship with Rex is already no longer based on such minor details. They fit together like a lock and key, a key that completely unlocks her passions and her soul.

In a pensive mood, Cynthia replays the events of the evening and savors the physical reminders of their play. Cynthia had arrived as planned and picked up a key to the hotel room at the front desk. She had gone up the room and changed into the baby doll teddy that Rex had requested. Although Cynthia does not remember falling asleep on the king bed, the next memory she has is awakening to feel Rex's hands caressing her body. He was so gentle as he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. It surprised her that he was totally naked and obviously ready to fill her treasure with his dick and eventually with his seed. Rex had persisted in making sure Cynthia was both awake and ready for his attentions. When Cynthia had rolled over to all fours and pulled the crotch of the panties aside, Rex had slid his meat right into her pussy. It was a delicious gentle fucking. Cynthia had climaxed with Rex. It was wonderful and mutually satisfying.

Cynthia looks up as the waves of remembrance wash over her. Her skin tingles when she realizes that Rex is watching her in the mirror. It is like he is touching her from across the room. Cynthia realizes that it is almost enough to just be in the same room with Rex. Their relationship is so intense and deep that physical touching is not necessary to feel close. Just sharing a smile in the mirror makes her feel loved and cherished.

Rex's attention shifts back to his computer and Cynthia's returns to trying to read her textbook. She realizes it is a lost cause but continues the pretense so that Rex will finish up. She rationalizes that she does need to read the chapter and maybe some of the information will stick. In the worst case, she could use the pretense as a reason to request more special attention.

Cynthia's recollections continue on with dinner. It was a nice Italian dinner. The tablecloth had provided ample cover for playing footsie and the gentle touching that had had primed her passions and had emboldened her. Her heart had pounded when she asked permission to give Rex a special gift. This was new territory for Cynthia. Rex had committed himself to accepting all her gifts including her loyalty, her love and her soul. This acceptance of her gifts is so unlike other masters she had served who simply took what they wanted from her. Rex insists that his way is better because Cynthia will always remain whole and be better able to serve. Cynthia had felt fear and uncertainty when she confessed her need to feel the biting caress of a flogger on her ass, the tight pinch of clamps on her breasts and the submission of being bound. She was worried that Rex would consider this too perverted and inappropriate for their relationship.

To his credit Rex had not only accepted her gifts, he had risen to the challenge of every green signal that Cynthia had given. Looking at Rex's broad shoulders Cynthia could not help but remember the confident way Rex had bound her wrists to the metal bars of the headboard and then stripped her. He had torn the light fabric of the dress he had given her just two days ago. When she felt the cold steel of a knife against her flesh she had been almost ready to use her safe word fearing that he would go too far but rationale thought had prevailed. It had been deliciously erotic when her bra and panties had been cut off with the sharp knife. Rex had been so deliberate and had run the cold flat edge of the blade over far more flesh than necessary.

Once Cynthia was bound and stripped, Rex had slowly increased the stimuli. He had started by pinching and pulling on her breasts. Then he had arranged clamps connected with a blue ribbon around each breast. Then he started spanking her ass with a feather that had mostly tickled. He progressed to using his hand and then to the simple flogger until Cynthia's ass had shown with redness. When Cynthia had given Rex a green signal, he had increased the intensity and had left two bright red welts on her ass. After her shower, Cynthia savors the slight pain of these welts as a lasting reminder of the passion. Rex had finished topping her by fucking Cynthia's ass. Cynthia had urged Rex to be more vigorous and faster with additional green signals. Just as Cynthia was about to cum, Rex had pulled the clamps from her tits sending Cynthia to those wonderful heights that only a true submissive can know.

After all was done, Rex had released Cynthia and sent her to the bathroom to shower and freshen up. Cynthia had admired the two welts on her ass and the collection of little red marks around her breasts from the clamps. Cynthia had felt deliciously used. Her only concern was whether she had pushed Rex too far. Cynthia knows that she still has much to learn about the breadth and depth of Rex's hungers and passions. Each time she figures she understands Rex seems to change the rules and surprise her.

Cynthia's eyes are again drawn to Rex's reflection in the mirror. She can feel his caress from across the room. She will do anything he asks but knows he will not ask more than she wants to give. Cynthia sets the book aside giving up any pretense of studying. Then it suddenly strikes her that the point of difference between the service most would be masters require and the service that Rex desires is that she keep her free will. Cynthia must remain her own agent and serve him by choice. If he must request her service and love, it loses its magic. She must trust him enough to offer that which she feels he needs. If he wants more he will tell her. It is so simple. It is all about trust and communication.

With this startling realization Cynthia decides to take the initiative. Cynthia goes back into the bathroom and starts warming the bottle of body oil in an ice bucket filled with warm water. Cynthia then assumes a posture of obedience and attentiveness while she waits for Rex to finish. Rex did not ask nor should he need to ask.

When Cynthia feels Rex's gaze and looks into the mirror again, Rex's smile and nod cause her heart to swell. Cynthia realizes that she has learned how to serve her chosen master. Suffice it to say that Cynthia and Rex enjoyed this new understanding before they curled up together to sleep for the night.