Touching His Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They close their eyes, and just for a moment, enjoyed the sweet post-orgasm kiss - her orgasm, and he knew, just in moments, he would get his own.

Their peace, however, would be short. The darkness of the room and soft moans of another "father" and "daughter" on television was interrupted by bright headlights and the sound of his wife - his own daughter's - the daughter to whom he'd just given a one-in-a-life-time orgasm, coming home. Quickly they both broke the kiss and jumped off the couch as reality hit.

"Oh, my God, mom!" she announced in panic and she ran to her room, leaving him to fend for himself. Quickly, he rushed to the bathroom and washed his hands, hoping, praying that his daughter's smell, her teenage fuck fragance, the smell of her own pussy juices - his own daughter's juices, released out of horniness and the desire to be fucked by her own father, would subside by the time she came in the living room.