Tough Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fungetter
fungetter
18 Followers

Letting her slide down the length of his body, he lowered the arm he had crooked beneath her knees. It proved to be torture for Joshua as her lithe form caressed his body more intimately than he had felt in over eight months. Cupping her head in his palm, his fingers threaded through her silken chestnut hair, and he tugged gently, pulling her head back, opening her mouth, giving him free rein to plunder her mouth with his tongue. He thrust inside deeply, his tongue caressing her own intimately, at the same time pressing his hips forward in an imitation. Swirling, dipping, tasting and re-acquainting himself with her taste and pleasurable feel, Joshua casually pulled Maureen's body even closer, until their bodies were flush, and he was able to feel every nuance of her body, taut with eager anticipation. He moaned feverishly, almost dazed with desire.

For her part, Maureen was no less affected by this eager, un-meditated pre-mating. Every possessive move Joshua made was instantly answered by her unquenchable lust for him, made obvious by the way her hands roamed his body, re-tracing dusty paths of past encounters. His shiver of excitement aroused her even more, and she boldly cupped his firm manhood in her hand, squeezing gently, her body cleaving to his, her legs slightly straddling his thigh, the better to grind her aching self upon.

Breaking his forceful kiss, Joshua threw his head back with a cry of delight at the feel of her exquisite handling. "Sometimes," he ground out hoarsely, his eyes gleaming in satisfaction, "I find it hard to believe in hell when I am facing an angel who is offering me a glimpse of her heaven."

Maureen met his gaze with a wicked smile of her own. "You ought to believe in hell," she murmured devilishly, "as you are Satan himself, sent to tempt me into utter corruption." Her hands made short work of the button and zipper fastening his jeans, and she slid his bottoms down his trim hips, past the limber thighs and muscular calves, to set the material at rest upon the floor, kneeling there herself as she did so. Joshua looked down at her, slightly surprised at her actions.

"What?" She asked with an innocent grin. "Did you think I'd forgotten how you enjoy..." her voice trailed off as she leaned forward, mouth open, to envelop his entire shaft deep into her throat. Joshua gasped sharply, his hands rising to rest on her crown, a tenuous hold to reality, a grasp he hoped would keep him grounded, keep him from losing himself completely to pleasure. But as Maureen's tongue flicked leisurely at his head, he feared it was too late. She performed magic on his throbbing cock, her hands cradling his balls, and her mouth sucking him hard, her head bobbing quickly along his length.

He inhaled sharply through clenched teeth, forcing himself to remain still. She must have sensed his dilemma, however, as one of her hands moved to his buttocks to press him into her, and the other hand wrapped around the base of his member, following and preceding her mouth up and then down his shaft. Finally, unable to stand it any longer, his hips began to thrust forward gently, almost imperceptively, writhing beneath her administrations. His encouraging groans were just loud enough for Maureen to hear, and his rasping words made her eager to give him release. She glanced up at him through her eyelashes, moaning as if his cock were manna, and she a starving woman, the vibration causing even more sensation to the object of her intimate caressing. Her eyelids fluttered closed, her entire body attuning itself to the pleasure of this magnificent specimen of a man before her, her own pleasure evident in her dreamlike expression and contented moans.

As Joshua looked down at her, his woman, his heart filled to bursting with love, he took note of her eager willingness. His mind filled with past memories of exhausting hours of love-making, perusing each other's bodies, evoking mind-blowing pleasure even just by exploring the contours and shapes of the other. At the thought, he began to feel his orgasm rise to the surface, and he groaned his lover's name in a fierce growl. He pulled away before he spent himself, and before Maureen's question could even leave her lips, Joshua had her on her feet and was nibbling the hollow of her neck, unbuttoning her blouse to release her heavy breasts and weigh them gently in his palms, pinching the rosy pink nipples lightly between thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhhh, my God!" Maureen gasped breathlessly as Joshua lovingly, thoroughly, aroused her body. Her blouse fell unheeded to the floor as shivers ran up and down her spine, her joints turning to shivering jell-o under the onslaught of feverish lips and fingers. A pleased expression graced Joshua's face, and gently he pressed her back, towards the bed, his mouth, teeth, tongue and hands working together to heighten her arousal and make her ready for him.

The backs of her knees bumped into the edge of the bed, and unthinkingly Maureen sat down, Joshua's persistent weight pressing her back onto the bed, insisting without speaking that she lay down, and she willingly obliged, letting her length rest unashamedly on the soft mattress. She met his gaze, her breasts rising and falling rapidly with her breaths. She made no move to cover herself and Joshua, taking this as consent to continue, slowly slid her slacks and panties off. Maureen remained still, content to bask in the warm, appreciative glow of his eyes.

"You are just as beautiful as you've always been," he told her solemnly, lying down on the bed beside her. She turned eagerly to him, a moth to a flame, her legs entwining with his as she moved against him, her hips grinding against his groin, her hard nipples pressed into his furred chest, her mouth buried in his neck, and her arm encircling his abdomen, pulling him even closer to her, asking desperately for more. Joshua obliged her more than willingly, his hips pressing forward, feeling her petals separate, seemingly welcoming him home. He groaned into Maureen's mouth, his love and lust for her turning his entire body feverish, and he used his hands and his hips and his body to work Maureen's aroused state into one of divine frenzy for him.

It was never hard for him to turn her into molten lava, Maureen thought as she abandoned herself to the pleasure that Joshua was wringing out of her starving body. He knew just where to touch her, just where she craved him, and when he rolled over her, slowly sliding his body into hers, penetrating her deeply, she gasped, her back arching off of the bed, her eyes rolling back as she felt his member within her. Her hands fisted in the blankets, and Joshua chuckled huskily as he looked down at her, for he had paused in his entry to watch her reaction. Shifting so that he knelt slightly lower, he moved Maureen's silky calves to his hips, and immediately she wrapped them around his waist, pulling him further inside of her of her own accord.

Joshua hissed through his teeth as he sank to the hilt into Maureen's soft womanhood. Her face aglow with pleasure, she opened glassy eyes to watch him, her mouth slightly parted. As he watched, her tongue reached out to delicately trace her lips in a challenge that he could never have refused, much less now, as he strove to control his emotions, physical and mental. Gritting his teeth with the agony of moving slowly, he began a rhythm of long, slow thrusts, letting her honeyed insides adjust to him. Her gasping moans led him higher along the road to ecstasy, and he could feel it blossoming within his lower torso even as he could feel Maureen's inner wall quivering tightly around him.

"Joshua! Ohhhh, my god, yes!! Faster, please. Please take me faster!" Maureen begged him recklessly, her head tossing and turning upon the pillow, her hips undulating beneath Joshua's thrusting. As he increased his pace, her breathing followed, and soon she was panting. Her hands reached up to grab his forearms, bracing her body, as she felt a warmth start to overtake her body, all her sensitive area's tingling in anticipation. She groaned again, meeting him thrust for thrust.

"Maureen... you are just as silky sweet as an angel sent to earth," Joshua murmured, leaning down to kiss her, his thrusting becoming deeper as his angle changed.

"Joshua, I'm so close... Oh god... Please.. Please.." She begged, not even knowing what she asked for. Calmly, Joshua reached between them, pinching her clit between thumb and forefinger, then wagging his finger side-to-side across it, his lust blinding him to anything but the feel of her slick flesh beneath his finger. His shoulders tensed as Maureen began to convulse, her cries constricting within her throat as her body writhed unconscionably beneath his. Losing himself in her, Joshua let himself go, riding her peaks until he found as own, coming deep inside her, his manhood spurting seed within her fertile grounds. Bracing himself on his elbows, he lay over his lover, trying to regain his breath even as Maureen struggled to open her eyes. Falling onto the bed beside her, he raised his hand to brush a tendril of hair from her shining face, amazed, as always, at all the restrained passion she kept locked inside her. Breathing heavily, Maureen turned her head to gaze steadily back.

"So.." she whispered hesitantly, "where do we go from here?"

fungetter
fungetter
18 Followers
12