Tour Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

"You mean...you want to...you want me and you to...," Erin stuttered.

"Yes," Kelli said calmly. "I want you, and Justin, and me...together."

Erin fidgeted with her silverware. "I don't know if..."

"It's my only offer. Take it or leave it."

Erin had no real choice. She just nodded.

"Good," Kelli said. "Set it up and let me know where to be and when."

###

"You want me to have sex with Aunt Kelli?"

The words made Erin cringe. "Yes."

So many thoughts were going through his mind that Justin couldn't answer. He certainly couldn't let his mother know the truth. Then Erin added, "There's one other thing."

"What?"

Erin looked down at the floor. "I'll be there, too."

Justin's eyes widened. "Watching?"

"Participating."

"What!?" Justin blurted out. "What do you mean, 'participating?'"

"Kelli wants to have sex with both of us," Erin said. "If we don't, she'll tell everybody what we've been doing."

If Erin's disclosure was supposed to upset or frighten Justin, it didn't. He did everything he could not to kiss her and thank her. He assumed he'd go through his whole life and never have this opportunity. Here it was, being 'forced' upon him at eighteen.

"Well, we can't have that," Justin answered, trying to sound sincere. "I guess we'll have to do it."

"I thought tomorrow afternoon would be the only time, while the guys are at the tournament," Erin said. "You could go in the morning and come back after lunch. Or just not go."

Justin waited a minute, and said, "I'll come back."

"Thanks, hon. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Mom. Everything will be fine."

Which left Erin as the only participant in the planned threesome that felt less than totally elated over the situation. Justin got to have sex with two of the sexiest women he knew. Kelli got Justin one more time and got to fulfill a lifelong dream of having sex with her beautiful sister. Her curiosity about lesbian sex could never safely be realized with any of her friends. So, this worked out perfectly.

Erin told Kelli of the arrangements and they anxiously waited for the tryst. Following lunch, Kelli and Erin put on bathing suits and sat around the pool until Justin arrived. It was a tense few hours for Erin. It was agony for Kelli, having to wait so long for the afternoon of a lifetime.

Erin wore a one piece suit that had a very high cut at the legs. Kelli went with her traditional two piece suit; not quite a bikini, but certainly revealing in all the right places. The top, especially, clung to her like a second layer of skin.

At long last, Justin came out to the pool and Erin suggested he change into his bathing suit. Soon, he re-emerged in baggy trunks that would have really disappointed Kelli if she didn't already know what was planned. She wasn't sure, but suspected she saw a hint of an erection already between Justin's legs.

He sat in a chair near Kelli and Erin and they chatted for a short time about what had happened on the course in the morning. Kelli's husband was probably going to make the cut, which was more good news. That meant an additional two days with Erin and Justin.

Then, Kelli said the words Erin had been dreading: "Should we go inside?"

"OK," was all Erin could say.

The threesome walked through the sliding glass door that led to the dining room. From there, it was a short distance to the family room. Once they arrived, Erin turned to Kelli as if awaiting orders.

"I must admit, I was quite surprised to find you two together in bed," Kelli said. "But it was also one of the hottest things I'd ever seen—the two of you fucking silently in the dark. Very sexy. I want to see more. In the daylight. But this time I'm joining in. I don't think refusal is an option because the consequences would be very bad. Do we all agree?"

Justin and Erin nodded.

"Good," Kelli continued. "If we do this right, nobody should get hurt. In fact, we should all be very, very satisfied. Should we get started?"

Again, nods of concurrence.

"Erin, I'm trusting you with giving us the heads up if you hear anybody coming, OK?"

"We'll hear the garage door," she assured everybody.

"Good. Now...," Kelli said, looking at Justin. She didn't finish the sentence. She only walked over to her nephew.

Erin's heart pounded from the multitude of emotions she was feeling. There was the excitement of once again seeing her son naked. There was the uncertainty and jealousy of her sister being the one to undress him. There was the instinctive desire to protect her son.

But protect him from what? If she only knew the history between Justin and Kelli.

Kelli skimmed her hand across his crotch. Yes, he was getting hard. She was intent on making sure, when it was over, that it was her that Justin remembered...and would want again. She reached around for his ass, all the while starting to press her body against his. Kelli slid her hands inside the back of his trunks and clutched at his sleek ass.

Justin felt his cock throb faster and grow longer. He felt Kelli begin to slide the trunks down. His cock sprang free and Kelli backed away just enough to let it stick out between them.

"Oh my," Kelli exclaimed. "Now I see why your mother sneaks around at night."

She pulled the bathing suit down his legs and took them off before standing back up. Kelli slid one hand up the cock and gently placed the head in her palm for a second before letting it go. He was so hard it barely moved.

"Now get your Mom naked so I can see you both," Kelli told Justin.

He walked behind Erin and paused for a second before taking hold of the straps to her bathing suit and lowering them off her shoulders. Kelli watched as the large tits were exposed inch by inch. Soon, the suit was around Erin's waist and Justin was bending down to remove it.

He stood slightly behind her when he was through, his cock still stiff and just inches from Erin's ass. Kelli scanned both bodies and grinned her approval.

"Yes. This is going to work just fine," she said. "Erin, come take off my suit, please."

Erin was not about to do it by standing in front of her sister. She was much too uncomfortable for that. At the same time, it would give Justin a direct view if she stood behind Kelli. She quickly realized her apprehension was useless considering what would soon happen.

Erin removed Kelli's top and, sure enough, Erin saw Justin staring unashamedly at the luscious tits. She was convinced his erection was complete even before she pulled off the bottom of Kelli's suit.

Erin had to admit one thing: Kelli was gorgeous without clothes on. She'd never yearned to have sex with another woman, but this wasn't going to be as difficult as she thought. Having Justin involved might even make it worthwhile.

Kelli turned to face her sister. She moved closer and lightly kissed her. They didn't touch at first, but a few seconds into the second kiss their hands began to wander up and down each other's bare skin. Neither one touched the other in a sexual way, but it was obvious to Justin as he watched that it would happen soon enough.

It was essential that the initial qualms about having sex be put aside and Kelli did an excellent job. Her tender treatment of Erin soon caused both women to be on the verge of attacking the other. Then Kelli placed a hand on the side of her sister's breast.

To Kelli's surprise, Erin took the hand and moved it on top of the tit. Kelli instantly took advantage and began massaging the tit and rolling the nipple between her fingers.

Justin had waited patiently, but watching the women exchange kisses and caresses of their breasts forced him to take his cock in his hand and stroke it. Erin was the first to notice.

"We better help poor Justin before he cums all over his hand," Erin told Kelli.

Kelli smiled and they both kneeled in front of Justin. Two mouths converged on the thick cock and Justin watched the women's tongues swathe his dick in enthusiastic licks. The sisters alternated taking him into her mouth and sucking on the warm, pulsating cock. They continued for several minutes with Justin desperately trying to withhold his orgasm.

Fortunately, Kelli wanted more. She backed away and sat on the carpeted floor. Then she laid on her back.

"C'mon, Justin. I need you inside me," she said.

He was more than happy to comply, but looked at his Mom first.

"There's no need for you to wait," Justin told her.

"What do you mean?" Erin said with a perplexed expression.

"I just found out what a great tongue she has. You should do the same," Justin said. "Let her eat you."

Erin shook her head. "No. I don't think..."

"C'mon," Justin urged.

Erin looked at Kelli, who grinned and nodded her agreement.

"How should I...where do you want me," Erin asked awkwardly.

"Sit on her face, facing me," Justin said quickly. "I want to watch you cum."

Erin warily moved into place with Kelli's hands guiding her perfectly. Before long, Erin was kneeling over her sister's face, unsure she could follow through with it. But the instant she felt Kelli's tongue sliding up the entire length of her pussy, she knew she wouldn't leave.

That's when Justin put his hands under his aunt's thighs and got ready to push his cock inside her. His face was just inches from his mother's body as he entered Kelli. They each heard her moan with satisfaction as the cock slowly disappeared. Justin leaned forward, inserting himself even farther and getting close enough to put his lips on his mother's tit.

Erin was already feeling the delight of Kelli's tongue on her clit when Justin first sucked on her tit. The combination produced the most pleasurable feeling she'd ever had. Her entire body reacted to the multiple flashes of ecstasy that her sister and son were causing.

Kelli was delighted to have Justin's big cock back inside her cunt and she pushed her body up to meet his in a rapid succession of thrusts. She was glad to have Erin's pussy to concentrate on. Otherwise, Justin would have made her cum almost instantly.

The same was true with Justin. He loved the feel of Kelli's tight cunt around his cock, but was just as interested in devouring his mother's breasts and clinging to her ass while he fucked Kelli.

Moans grew in number and volume. All three added their own distinctive sounds of bliss and pending orgasms. They begged each other to keep going. They offered encouragement. They proclaimed how close they were to cumming. Then the room was filled with indistinguishable sounds of pure lust.

It was Erin, the person least enthusiastic about the threesome, who came first. Her squeals rang out amid cries of 'Yes, yes, yes!'. Kelli licked and sucked on Erin's clit with ever-increasing fervor. She felt her sister's juices flow onto her chin as Erin bucked on top of her in orgasm after orgasm.

Justin was next. The sight and sound of his mother cumming forced his cock to explode in a series of long spurts that filled Kelli's cunt. He rammed into her repeatedly, with a loud grunt accompanying each one. Kelli wrapped her legs around his waist, as she had done in the shower, and joined him in an orgasm that seemingly lasted forever. Only Erin's pussy muffled her piercing shrieks of joy. For the second time, she enjoyed the feel of Justin's cock unloading inside her while completely filling her cunt and stretching it to the limit.

The aftermath convinced Kelli she had done the right thing. There were kisses and licks and groping. Promises of future encounters, in various combinations, were met with unanimous approval.

But surprisingly, it was Erin who asked the question Kelli least expected to hear.

"Would you consider a husband exchange for a few hours?"

Kelli's beaming face provided the answer even before she said, "We should ask them."

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12