Touring Together

Story Info
Alan and Steph find love on a cycling holiday.
3.7k words
4.53
18.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: the main characters are both British, so UK spellings are used throughout.)

*

"What about there?" Stephanie asked, as they stopped on the crest of the hill and looked down at the small red-tiled town in the valley below. "I bet there's a campsite there."

Alan leaned forward, resting on the handlebars of his bicycle, catching his breath. Stephanie was proving fitter than he was, or maybe it was because he was too much of a gentleman to allow her to carry her fair share of their touring equipment.

"Yeah," he replied. "We've done fifty miles today. Time we found somewhere to camp."

She hopped back up onto her saddle and rolled down the hill towards the town, picking up speed, her red hair flying in the breeze. Alan kicked his heavily laden touring cycle into motion with a sigh, and followed her down the hill.

They found the campsite easily enough, and pitched their small tents. By now, a week into the two-week tour along the Loire valley of France, they were quite expert at it.

This hadn't been where they'd intended to camp. They'd been delayed fixing a broken chain on Stephanie's bike. When it became obvious they wouldn't reach their destination for the day, they'd stopped at a small village with a boulangerie and charcuterie, and bought some bread, ham, cheese, olives and wine for their evening meal, in case they had to camp in a field at the roadside. But Stephanie had set a good pace and they'd made it to this town with plenty of time before it got dark.

They settled down in front of the tents to share their dinner. The wine flowed freely, and soon both were a little drunk.

"Alex? That dickhead?" she giggled. "He just wanted a pretty girl to take to his lawyer functions. I'm well shot of him!"

The conversation had drifted round to previous partners, and Stephanie was listing all the flaws of her previous boyfriends.

"I swear he'd have forgotten my name if he didn't use it so much begging me for sex!" Then she put him on the spot: "What about you, though? I've not seen a hint of any girlfriends at all. If it wasn't for what John tells me, I'd think you weren't interested in girls!"

John was Stephanie's brother. The three of them had shared a student flat for most of the last year. It was in John's name, and when his sister had needed somewhere to stay, soon after their previous flatmate had suddenly quit university, John had offered the vacant room to her. The three of them got on very well, and so they'd planned this cycling holiday together for the summer. Unfortunately, two days in, John had slipped at a campsite and sprained his ankle, so had had to give up. Alan and Stephanie had decided to continue, though.

Alan blushed. "Well my break up with Fiona last year was a bit rough, Steph. I didn't really feel like jumping straight back in after that. And then I... I just haven't found the right girl."

He looked up and their eyes met. Something in his gaze made the penny drop in her mind - told her that he had found a girl he fancied, but was to nervous to ask. And that girl was her.

"Alan, why're you looking at me like that?" she asked, deciding to force the issue. She was fond of him, and thinking about it she realised that over the last week her fondness had grown.

"Do you fancy me?" she asked, with a mock coy smile. She might as well get a little fun out of teasing him. "Plain little me?" she grinned, coquettishly.

She was anything but plain, truth be told. She had flaming red hair, which she wore long, and a slender figure. Her small breasts were prominent under her tight pale blue cycling top, and her loose knee-length shorts revealed elegant calves.

"I, er, I..." Alan stuttered.

"You're not going to jump on me, are you?" she giggled. "Have you been trying to get me tipsy so you can have your wicked way with me?"

"Steph, don't be like that!" he replied, a little annoyed with her now, and he started to get up.

"Sorry," she said, suddenly contrite. "That wasn't fair, was it?" And she leaned forward and placed a single brief kiss on his lips, by way of an apology, catching him unexpectedly.

They froze and looked into each other's eyes, only six inches apart. The moment stretched out.

"Steph..." Alan said, hesitantly, and leaned forward to kiss her back.

Suddenly they were kissing passionately. Their mouths opened and their arms reached round each other. Alan was stroking her beautiful red hair and she was running her fingers along his jaw line.

A desperate lust overtook Alan, and he pressed forward, slowly pushing her flat onto the grass. His knee nudged her legs apart, and she curled one foot round the back of his calf. Her wine glass was carelessly knocked aside, the red liquid spilling across the grass. His other hand slid up her side, towards her left breast.

"Oh, Alan," she moaned, carried away by the moment.

But Alan suddenly had qualms about the speed with which things were happening. He broke the kiss and rolled off her.

"Steph, are you sure about this? We're both a bit drunk. I don't wanna spoil things between us."

She looked back at him, cheeks flushed. The moment had been broken.

"Well, I guess..." she replied, and sighed. A deep sigh that did wonderful things to her modest chest.

By mutual unvoiced decision, they retired to their separate tents, even though it was a little early to sleep. Neither dared come out again to wash and get ready for bed, in case they met the other, so they both crashed out in their cycling clothes. The wine and exercise ensured they were soon both fast asleep.

====================

The next morning was gloriously sunny. At first they acted awkwardly around each other, until Stephanie dropped a tin coffee mug and their sudden laughter broke the tension. Now at ease again, they finished their breakfast and went to the shower block to wash themselves and change into clean clothes.

Once in fresh clothing, they broke camp. An impartial observer might have noticed that they brushed against each other a bit more than sheer chance would suggest, but neither of them were conscious of this.

"I need to get something from the shop," Stephanie told Alan. "Why don't you check the maps for today's route?"

"OK, Steph," Alan replied, and she walked off towards a shop they'd spotted the day before.

She was back in ten minutes, and they set off. That day's stage was going to be flat, along the valley floor, along a straight road between open fields, with the occasional orchard. They made good progress and soon it was time to stop for a lunch at a small restaurant in a picturesque village.

The afternoon went well too. They chatted inconsequentially as they pedalled, eating up the miles.

Come mid afternoon, they stopped by the side of an orchard.

"Let's pop in here and get a bit of shade," Stephanie suggested.

"Yeah, great idea!" Alan agreed, and the two of them hopped over the low wall with their snacks and water bottles.

Once in the orchard, Stephanie turned to Alan. "About last night..." she started.

"Don't worry about it," he replied. "We were drunk. Let's forget about it."

"No, let's not," she retorted, surprising him. "I've been thinking. You like me. I like you. Why not give it a try?"

"You're serious?" he asked, incredulous at the matter of fact way she was treating this. She was so different from Fiona, who had flounced and pouted and sulked at the slightest opportunity. Stephanie was a breath of fresh air after that.

"Of course I'm serious, you daft mutt! I don't say things I don't mean! Now come here and kiss me."

That last left him flabbergasted. He'd never been propositioned so directly before. But something told him that this was the moment that would decide whether things would go further between them, so he stepped forward and embraced her.

Their lips met, passionately. His kiss had almost seven months of pent-up longing behind it, and its forcefulness surprised her. She spread her fingers across his muscular back and opened her mouth to him. He ran his fingers again through that fiery hair that he found so entrancing.

In no time at all, Alan had a raging erection. Stephanie could feel it press against her lower belly, and the need it aroused in her gave her the courage to put the next part of her plan into action. She wriggled free of him, holding him back with her hand on his chest when he tried to close the gap once more.

Looking him straight in the eyes, she lifted her other hand to the zip of her cycling top, and hovered it there. Quietly, but very clearly, never breaking their gaze for a moment, she said, "Alan, let's fuck."

His jaw dropped an inch. He didn't know what to say. "Yes!" the voice in his head screamed, but the speed of her seduction, if such a matter of fact proposal could even be called seduction, left him unable to articulate it.

"Look. You want to. I want to. So let's just do it," she said, stepping up to him and kissing him again, silencing any protest he might have.

She took his hand from behind her back, where it had crept once more, and brought it back round in front, placing it on her left breast. "Mmmm...," she murmured.

Alan's reservations crumbled. Yes, he really did fancy her. More cautious than her by nature, he'd have preferred to take it slower, but her obvious enthusiasm quickly brushed aside the concerns he had about going all the way so quickly. He started to caress her breast and their kiss deepened.

Stephanie's free hand reached for Alan's backside. He had well toned buttocks, from all the cycling he did, and she loved the firm feel of them. But she wanted more, so she reluctantly let go and slid her hand in between their bodies, reaching for his cock.

"You've got a lovely dick, Alan," she growled, squeezing it through his shorts. "I can't wait to feel it in me."

Alan reached for the zip of her pastel pink and grey cycling top. He slid it down, exposing a triangle of flesh from her neck down to her cleavage, and bent to kiss her there.

Her skin was warm from the exertion of cycling, and flushed with her excitement. He tasted her fresh sweat, and the musky smell from between her breasts aroused him still further. She wasn't wearing a bra, he realised -- her small breasts didn't really need one.

The zip of her top didn't go far enough down to let him expose her chest, so instead he reached down and pulled her top up. Steph put her arms round his neck to give him full access to her torso. He massaged her small pale breasts, and then bent to kiss one. She moaned with pleasure as his tongue circled her nipple then his lips took hold of it gently, leaning back, supported in his strong arms, losing herself in the sweet sensations as his lips teased her.

Alan's lips grazed their way down her belly to the waist of her shorts. As she leaned further back, he lowered her carefully onto the grass between the apple trees. She looked up at him, mouth half open, pupils dilated, excited and willing to give herself completely to him.

Alan knelt down beside her and kissed her flat stomach again. He was fascinated by the navel piercing he'd found when he raised her top. He'd not seen one this close up before and he kissed around it, unsure whether he could actually touch it without causing her discomfort.

As he kissed her firm belly, his hands found the button and tie at the waist of her loose cycling shorts. He fumbled them open and slipped a hand down the front. Stephanie moaned as he found her panties and wormed his hand inside, exploring her thin strip of pubic hair and following it down to her pussy.

"Oh, yes, Alan. Finger me, please!" she whispered to him.

His middle finger slipped easily between her outer lips, brushing over her clit, and downwards, deeper into her pussy. She was already wet, and his finger slid up and down the inside of her pussy lips, collecting her juices.

He pulled his finger out from her panties and brought it to his mouth, tasting her tentatively. She tasted creamy, with a sharp note behind that lingered on the palette. Alan smiled and licked his lips to show her how much he liked it, before slipping his hand back down into her panties.

This time he made straight for her opening. He pushed gently and she opened slightly, but not enough. A second push, slightly harder, and his finger slipped right into her. Stephanie moaned. It felt good to have something inside her, but she really wanted his cock in there!

Alan curled and uncurled his finger inside Steph, massaging the inner walls of her vagina. Then he thrust in and out, before returning to the curling movements. The stimulation of her sensitive inner tissues was starting to build up towards a sensational orgasm for Stephanie, but she knew from experience pleasuring herself that she couldn't manage to come purely from that.

She waited until the pleasure was as great and as taut as it was going to get, then ordered Alan urgently, "My clit -- rub my clit now!" Alan pulled out from her and slid the tip of his finger up to where he could feel her most sensitive organ peeking out from its fleshy hood.

Wary of over-stimulating and hurting her, he simply caressed her with the pad of his finger. She arched her hips upwards, clearly begging him to be firmer. He responded by rubbing her clit back and forth, then round and round, as her moans became whimpers and then cries.

"Don't stop," she cried out to him. "Don't -- fucking -- stop -- now. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna..."

And with that she was carried away on a wave of sensation, flooding out from her crotch and searing up through her belly and down her limbs, making her muscles tense and her body shake. She opened her mouth wide and gasped over and over, her eyes looking up at the sky but seeing nothing.

Then like ripples dying in a pool, the waves of pleasure eased and faded, and she came back to the here and now.

She looked Alan in the eye. "That was brilliant. That was so fucking brilliant!" She held out her arms for him to hug her, while she recovered from what was the best orgasm she had had in months.

Whilst her breathing slowly returned to normal, she clung to Alan, stroking his hair, pushing stray locks away from his forehead and kissing him there. Once the post-orgasmic fug had cleared from her brain, she pressed her nose against Alan's, looked him right in the eyes so close that she could barely focus, and said, "OK, Alan. It's your turn to get your jollies. I want you to fuck me. I want you to stick your cock right in me and fuck me as hard as you bloody well can!"

"But don't we need..." Alan started, common sense fighting his desire to just jump on this wonderful girl and screw her, and common sense only just winning.

"I'm on the pill," she replied. "But to start with, maybe we should use a condom too." She kissed him on the nose. "And I've got one in the back pocket of my top."

She wriggled out of the pastel cycling top which was rucked up above her breasts, then turned it over and took out a little packet.

"My mother was a scout leader," she grinned. "She taught me that a girl should always be prepared. Especially when out hunting." And she winked.

"You were hunting me?" he echoed.

"Oh, yes. I wasn't sure until this morning, but last night made me examine my feelings. I woke up this morning convinced that I was going to have you, and that it would be today. I bought the condoms in the shop, and each wood or sheltered spot we've cycled past today, I've been looking at to decide if that's where I was going to seduce you."

"And now that I've caught you, what am I going to do with you?" she continued. "Or what are you going to do with me?"

She made a game of pausing to think for a moment, pulling faces as if deep in concentration.

"I know! You're going to put that rubber over your wonderful hard cock, and then stick it right in me, here and now. How about that?"

"Sounds good to me!" Alan laughed, and started to pull off his own top.

Stephanie pulled down her unbuttoned shorts and sodden panties as quickly as she could, then jumped up onto her knees in front of Alan, just as he was pulling his top over his head. She grabbed the waist band of his shorts, and yanked them down, along with his underpants.

"Let's see what's in here then," she growled playfully. "Oh, yes. That is a fine specimen." She cradled it in her hands and kissed the very tip. "Oh yes, that's going to feel so good inside me."

Stephanie let go of his cock and lowered herself back to the grass, lying there, red hair spread out on the grass, arms above her head, legs apart with knees raised, waiting for him to ravish her. She smiled up at him as if this was the best place in the whole world for her to be, lying there, waiting to be taken by her new lover.

Alan kicked off his shorts and rolled the condom down over his straining penis. He knelt between Stephanie's legs and shuffled up, leaning forward above her to rest his weight on one arm. Stephanie reached down, and together they manoeuvred the tip of his cock to her entrance. She caught his eye, smiled, and nodded. That was all the invitation he needed, and with a slow steady pressure, he pushed his cock into her warm wet pussy.

Alan sank into Stephanie until their bellies and pubic hair pressed together. He stopped, embedded deeply in her, and she twined her calves round his to lock them together. They stayed like that for almost a minute, relishing the sensations of their bodies joined together at the hips, him savouring her damp, tight warmth, and her enjoying the feeling of fullness that confirmed her womanhood.

Then slowly, at first, but gathering speed, Alan started to thrust in and out of her. She pushed back up at him, clenching her buttocks, trying for force him deeper inside her, and each time she did so it tightened the muscles of her vagina, so that Alan felt the most delicious pressure.

Despite her moistness, the friction began to build, and it drove Alan to new heights of lust. Stephanie was no longer his friend and flatmate in his eyes, she was a nubile willing woman, to be fucked with every ounce of strength in him, nailed against the ground and hammered until she begged for mercy or he sprayed his seed into her. He grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, holding her down as he slammed into her time and time again.

Stephanie gasped under the onslaught, surprised, and unsure what had brought on this sudden roughness in the normally mild Alan. She hoped he wouldn't overdo it, but for the moment she was absolutely loving it. An assertive young woman, who wasn't afraid to go for whatever she wanted, she nevertheless harboured a fantasy of being pinned down and ravished by a man she had pushed beyond the limits of his self control. She closed her eyes and revelled as the dream became reality.

After a few minutes of this frantic fucking, a tingling warmth began to spread from between Stephanie's thighs, creeping through her limbs. She arched her body as the first wave of orgasm hit her, straining against the hands that held her down. Her breath came in short gasps and she let out a string of obscenities as wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure coursed through her.

As she came, her cunt spasmed and tightened, squeezing Alan's prick and setting off his orgasm too. He thrust hard into her once last time, and held himself there; shooting his cum into her and into the condom he wore. "Steph, oh Steph, I'm coming, I'm coming..." he gasped.

As their climaxes faded, the two new lovers held each other tight, cementing the bond that was growing between them. Then Alan pulled out and peeled off the condom. They lay there, side by side, holding hands and looking up at the sky, the sweat drying on their bodies.

Ten minutes later, they reluctantly got up. They had many miles still to cycle that day, and didn't want to still be on the road come nightfall. They brushed the dirt off each other's backs and limbs, then pulled on their clothes.

12