Tower Crane Ch. 02 (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last thought made me open my eyes.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and heard the unmistakable crashing together of shopping carts. I turned my head fully and could see out the passenger window. I saw this guy coming within three or four parking spaces of my truck pushing along his train of collected carts. My truck was raised above the level of most other vehicles, but if I could see the cart boy, he surely could see me.

Sam was oblivious to him as she continued to stroke me and finger herself.

A moment later, the young guy was in the space next to my truck. I immediately sat back in my seat. My face had to be flushed, as I knew I was breathing heavy. I was sure he would notice something. Fortunately, though, he appeared to be all business. He didn't pay me much attention as he steered his train of carts around the back of my truck and on toward the next row.

I looked and realized Sam was still not deterred. She had her hand on me masturbating me, her other hand buried deep in her underwear very clearly manipulating her own sex.

Looking past her beautiful face and out the passenger side window again, I wondered if anyone else could see her. No one could see us from the highway due to the tall bushes. No one was parked close to us either. But from her ministrations, both of herself and of me, I concluded she was not the least bit concerned about being seen. Looking down her body, I saw the wetness between her legs was very evident, from the dark stain of moisture on her pink panties. In the confine of my truck cab, I could once again smell the musky arousal of the both of us, hers even more keenly as she was exposed this time.

Sam still had other things in mind. I watched as she shifted her legs and moved as much as she could closer to the middle console and me.

"Touch me, Jim." She called quietly as she took my hand off the padded console between us and caressed it down across her smooth stomach.

Her skin was so hot, a moist hot.

"Jim, please, please...take my nipple again. Do it please." Sam spoke breathing heavily.

I looked down at her half closed eyes and then at her nearest nipple. It was standing up firmly awaiting my touch.

I could not deny her. I knew I could not deny myself.

I kissed her neck, then, traced small circles on her chest with my tongue, down to her breast. I felt her squirm under me as my lips engulfed her erect nipple. She moaned, giving me a sign that I must have been doing something right.

Sam moved my hand again, this time pushing my fingers under her panties and deep between her legs. I felt an overwhelming wetness on my fingers and palm.

Instantly she made a deeper, louder moaning sound.

I continued to trace circles around her nipple my tongue then gave it a little tug, gently with my teeth. I felt it grow even harder. I was now also stroking her well under her underwear. I felt her hips move, as if she wanted more. I obliged, and let my thumb slip up over her clitoris.

We continued unabated by any possible danger of interruption. I knew the boss man wasn't climbing into this cab, but I couldn't have given a damn if anyone else caught us in the act at this point either!

I plunged my fingers inside her wet body, sucked on her hardened nipple, and thumbed her clit in a steady rhythm for only a few moments, when I could feel something building within Sam.

Then I heard the familiar lusty voice, as Sam spoke, "Yes, Jim, yes." she mumbled. I looked to catch her beautiful eyes just before she closed them in what appeared to be a measured bliss. Her face blushed as she licked her lips. "Oh yes, please," the words tumbled out over her quivering lips, "please."

I knew she was close, just as this morning's sounds she uttered had told me of her impending climax. Sam had to hear my moans as all this excitement was about to send me over the edge. I closed my eyes and could feel myself almost getting there already as my muscles tightened.

Our breathing quickened and our hearts pounded. I knew hers was as I could feel it in the pulse through her fingers and her wrist against my own throbbing manhood and stomach.

Suddenly Sam's head began to roll back and forth against her seat back. Her beautiful blonde locks flowed over her shoulders, as her moans built and built.

As a muffled scream rose in her throat and her climax came over her, her hand squeezed my manhood and pulled on me harder. I looked down to see my own reaction. The firm squeeze did nothing to stem the tide of my climax.

It was if I saw everything in slow motion.

The first eruption spewed up over my work shirt. Before it could soak in at all, the next hot expulsion of my ecstatic pleasure flew straight up in the air. It was an amazing sight as it rose then descended only to be met by another grunted ejaculation. The resulting violent union caused a huge explosion of semen that splashed onto the Ram symbol on my steering wheel and back over her still cock-milking fingers.

We both lay back in our respective seats and looked into one another's eyes. I hoped mine elicited half the pleasure that hers exuded in my direction.

Sam was not only obviously a very sexy woman, but as I looked deep into her luxuriant green eyes I saw much more. This woman was tugging at my heart. This connection was more than just lust, just my fascination with feeling younger with a younger woman. I had feelings I had not had in years for a woman.

Before I knew what I was doing…

“Uh, Sam?” I was able to get out between huge breaths.

“Yes, Jim.” Sam replied between her own full breaths.

"Uh, I discovered this new place down on the southside. And I just wondered, uh...would you care to join me for dinner tomorrow night. I mean, if you don't have any other plans."

"Ooh, I haven't been asked to dinner lunch by a coworker in a long time." She smiled and sat up in her seat.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I uh, didn’t mean to be forward or assume or…”

“No, I’d love to go to dinner with you.” Sam replied as she zipped and buttoned herself up.

The teenage shopping cart boy was picking up trash as we drove by him minutes later. He looked up and smiled and actually waved. I waved and smiled back almost feeling bad that he didn’t get to see the lusty show that had just taken place in my truck.

* * * * *

Less than hour later I was parked in front of Sam's apartment building and watching her traipse up the walk. I gazed down at her backside. Those jeans were no longer damp with our mutual bliss of the morning, but I could definitely see the distinct stain on her bottom. This morning I'd watched that gorgeous bottom moving and shimmying all over my hard cock, seated in my 'house' in the sky. Now I was watching the sexy roundness bouncing to and fro as it walked away from my old Dodge.

I still couldn't believe what had happened between us.

But that was nothing compared to what was in store for Saturday night!

12