Town Nude Day

Story Info
Town pervert has his day in court, so to speak.
2.8k words
3.67
74.3k
2
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Town pervert has his day in court, so to speak.

It was a small town in western Massachusetts where life was slower than it was in Boston, the capitol. Yet, founded in 1665, thirty-five years after Boston, this town still clung to the puritanical roots, morals, and standards that Boston once had. They did not like sexual perversions and sexual deviates or smut of any kind. Their corner bookshop was devoid of any magazine that encouraged eroticism. You'd have to drive out of town to buy a Playboy magazine. They felt the same way about nudity and expected their citizens to have the high moral character that their Pilgrim founder, Josiah Winslow, had more than 300 years ago. Times changed, but not this town.

Until, one day, Wednesday, June 20, 2007, when the town arranged to have an unprecedented official Nude Day celebration precipitated by and coinciding with the retirement of their long-time powerful and influential judge. The recent modern day happenings with the advent of the Internet brought an influx of tourists who wanted to see firsthand what it was like to live so long ago in this quaint town. Along with the tourists came crime, which is where the story begins with Jason.

Jason was the town pervert. Everyone knew it and either knew of him or knew him. He was not the only pervert in town, but he was the most obvious, pain-in-the-ass pervert in town. Normally, I assume, not being a pervert myself, not at all, not really, well, maybe just a little, okay, I'm a pervert, I admit it. Why else am I here writing this stuff?

I don't know about you, but I am having fun. Hey, don't look at me Mr., Miss, and Mrs. innocent, you are here reading this stuff, too, and that makes you a pervert by association, yeah, that's it. By associating with other known perverts, let's see a raise of hands of all the perverts out there; you are a pervert, too. Anyway, I digress. Most perverts do not want others to know that they are perverted, especially their friends and relatives.

"Honey, what are you doing on the computer all this time?"

"Uhm, I'm reading stories on Literot, er, poetry on Literpoetry."

"Oh, okay."

Meanwhile, back to the story, Jason had always been a voyeur who loved exhibitionist women. He was always walking around town with his binoculars and camera. Now, most perverts when caught looking through their binoculars would pretend that they were looking at a bird.

"Hey, is that a whooping Blue Bird?"

"Pervert!"

Not Jason, he would stand there and look up at someone's window hoping to get a glimpse of something.

Still, he was harmlessly annoying more than anything else (that's what they said about the Measuring Man, better known as the Boston Strangler, who started his life of crime against women pretending that he was a model's representative offering to measure women with a measuring tape to see if they, too, could be a model, all the while copping a feel of their bodies).

Jason was arrested a couple of times for indecent assault but since his uncle was the judge, nothing ever came of it. Besides, all of his lewdness came at the expense of female tourists (not that is a justification to make the crime of sexually assaulting women any less than it is) and not at the expense of women who lived in the town. Yet, tourists were, well, tourists and were only there for a short period of time, generally not more than a few days. They left town and returned home before his case came to trial forcing all charges being dropped with the case dismissed. Still, he was a nuisance and an embarrassment and was costing the town money.

His favorite thing to do was to run up to women pretending he was jogging, cop a feel and, maybe, grope them a little bit, feeling their tits or their ass while continuing to run by and away. He returned home to masturbate over what he did, no doubt. He did not have a girlfriend and probably, I imagine, never got laid. He was a pervert. Okay, I realize that there are some perverts out there who have sex; I know that I am one of them, but for the purpose of this story, Jason, this particular pervert, did not have a girlfriend and never got laid.

One time, he came up from behind a woman who was leaning against a pole waiting for the bus. Now, at this particular bus stop, there is a double pole. One pole has the bus stop sign and the other pole has a route number sign. Both poles are very close to one another. He wrapped his arms around both poles holding her in place against the two poles while he felt her tits through her blouse and fondled her nipples through her bra. The altercation only lasted a few seconds because Jason was intent on fleeing and not getting caught, again. A week later, the same place and the same poles, he came up behind a woman who was leaning against the poles and, again, waiting for the bus. He lifted up her skirt exposing her panties and held her skirt up in the air between the two poles while she struggled to free herself from his grasp. The two pole setup worked well for him.

From the acts of touching women, he started undressing women. This, a more serious offense, and in a court of law by an intent prosecutor looking to make a name for herself or himself and/or looking for justice for the victim of the crime, could be deemed attempted rape. Jason raised the stakes escalating his bad behavior from that of a nuisance to being a serious sexual offender. He started the act of sharking before the Japanese where he would run up behind a woman and lift up her skirt and pull down her panties or if the woman was wearing a tube top would pull down her top exposing her tits.

Yeah, okay, I can here all of you women sighing and saying how horrible that is but, hey, what purpose does a tube top serve other than to expect it to fall down at some point? I still remember that woman running down the aisle on The Price Is Right show excitedly screaming while jumping up and down because she was picked as the next contestant. Only, she did not realize until dirty, old man Bob Barker, pointed out that there was something amiss with her wardrobe and that she was standing there with her tits out.

And I can hear all the guys saying, especially if they are sitting together with their wives or girlfriends while reading this, "That's terrible pulling down someone's tube top." Yet, once they are alone, they are going to the Google web site to type in sharking (It's under Japanese sharking or panty and/or tube top pull down).

Don't you love those videos where the inebriated bridesmaids or brides are reaching overhead for the bouquet or to toss the bouquet and their tops fall exposing their round, supple tits? Don't you love it when the bridesmaids or brides are so drunk that they do not immediately realize that their top is down and their tits are on display and they walk around like that for a couple of seconds until someone's Great Aunt, who should not be at the wedding in the first place because she is 97, tells her? Yeah, I know; I do. I love those videos. Sorry, I digress, yet, again.

By the way, how do the Japanese get away with pulling up skirts, pulling down panties, and pulling down tube tops? Have you seen the video where they shark the women wearing kimonos? Then, there are those videos of the Japanese women being sexually assaulted on the crowded subway trains and on the bus. Well, Jason had all of those videos and he watched them daily. Only, where he lived in a small town, there were no kimonos or subways. There was only a bus that ran every hour and it was never crowded.

Still, I know, and I freely admit it, if my daughters were the victims of sexual assault, I'd be pissed. Now, if my girlfriend was the victim of sexual assault, then I'd want to see the video.

"Just kidding, Honey."

Jason spent considerable time following women in short skirts and/or tube tops waiting and hoping that they turned down a deserted alleyway. Then, he would pretend that he was jogging and, as he ran by them, he would lift their skirts and/or pull down their tops. He loved women who wore both a short skirt and a tube top because they were unable to protect both their skirts from being pulled up and their panties from being pulled down while having their tits exposed from having their tube top pulled down. Almost always, he got a peek at one or the other or both before running away.

Occasionally, he would assault a woman who did not care if he saw her panties or her tits.

"Okay, now, you've seen my tits. Let me see your cock." He'd run away with her chasing after him. "Hey, get back here and show me your cock, you pervert."

One time, he pulled up a skirt and pulled down a panty only to find that the she was a he.

"Hey, Baby, you don't have to be so aggressive. I'll show you my Johnson." Again, he'd run away with his victim chasing after him. "Wait, can we go see a movie or somethin'?"

Over the years, he sexually assaulted hundreds, maybe, thousands of women.

He loved shooting up skirt photos with his cell phone. He was always prowling the mall waiting for an unsuspecting woman wearing a short skirt to stand on the step of the escalator in front of him while he pretended to bend down behind her to tie his shoe and instead take a photo of her panties with his cell phone.

He hung around department store dressing rooms hoping to catch a glimpse of someone, who did not close the dressing room curtain all the way, changing their clothes. Alas, more and more dressing room curtains are replaced with doors. Let's have a moment of silence.

When in a mall or supermarket parking lot, he would scope out the women to see who was wearing a short skirt and follow them on the chance of seeing their panties when they loaded their car or got in their SUV. He took up permanent sentry at the mall entrance where cars pulled up at the fire zone to let out their female passengers. He saw hundreds of women's panties that way, especially when they wore a short mini skirt and had to spread their legs wide to reach the ground to alight from a four wheel drive pickup truck.

He spent much of his free time during the warmer weather roaming the beaches looking for topless women or women who were not careful in covering up their bodies. He loved going to the water park with the hopes of seeing a bikini clad woman loose her top at the end of the slide ride when she emerged from the water.

Jason's perversion was a full time job.

The police knew who committed the crime once it was reported. Only, it was seldom reported. Since that was all he did, if that was not enough, women were of the mind to forget about it because it was not worth the hassle to report it to the police and interrupt their vacation with such nonsense of a man jogging by feeling your tit or lifting up your skirt.

Jason believed that it was the perfect crime. Most of his sexual offenses against women went unreported and those that were reported were not continued with and taken to trial.

Then, for sudden health reasons, his uncle announced his retirement, as judge, on Wednesday, June 20, 2007, the date that coincided, coincidentally, with the celebration that the town was having called Town Nude Day where people from all over the country were invited to take part in the celebration of nudity.

Jason read the announcement in the newspaper and could not believe what he was reading. He was stunned. He was in pervert Heaven. He ran out and bought a video camera and a digital camera. He was ready to record as many naked women as he could shoot in a day.

He was hoping that some of the town's female residents would participate in the Town Nude Day. He always wanted to see Becky Sue naked, the girl he went to high school with, and Marsha, the busty woman at the checkout line at the supermarket who puts on rubber gloves whenever he steps in line. She was such a joker. Then, he thought of Doris, his reluctant hairdresser who cut his hair at arms length and who somehow managed to never brush her tits against his back and made him wash and rinse his own hair. Nonetheless, every time she cut his hair, he ran home to jerk off. He had an erection just thinking about the three of them marching down Main Street in the parade of naked people.

Homophobic, he would never participate in the parade and show his body. Besides, he had a bad body. With small shoulders, skinny arms and legs, a pot belly, and a small penis, he was no one's dream man naked and was ashamed of his body.

Everyone in town was talking about the Town Nude Day. There was talk that there was going to be a float to lead the Town Nude Day parade procession down Main Street. Then, the Mayor approached Jason at the escalator in the mall, just as he was about to up skirt the Mayor's wife, again, for the third time this week.

"Jason."

"Oh, uhm, Mr. Mayor, hi, I was, uhm, just tying my shoe. How are you?"

"Good and you?" He turned to watch Mrs. Mayor riding the escalator in her short pink skirt while quickly catching a brief glimpse of her pink panty. "And Mrs. Beaver, er, I mean Mrs. Mayor?"

"We are both fine, Jason, my boy." He threw an arm around his shoulders and Jason looked up at him.

"Am I in trouble, again?"

"No, not at all. Have you heard about the Town Nude Day?"

"Yes, I have Mr. Mayor and I am looking forward to it with great anticipation." Jason reached down and involuntarily fondled his penis. "Will Mrs. Mayor be there?" He asked with the slurred drool of Dr. Frankenstein's assistant Egor.

"Yes, of course, but as my wife and in her official capacity as Mrs. Mayor, she will be fully dressed, fortunately for me but unfortunately, for you, no doubt." The Mayor pulled Jason and his attention away from the escalator. "I wanted to know if you would act as the official Town Nude Day Marshall and ride the float."

"Seriously?" Jason did not wait to be asked twice. "Of course, yes, Mr. Mayor. It would be my honor to ride the Town Nude Day Float as Marshall." He shook the Mayor's hand and the Mayor wiped his hand on Jason's shirt. "Will there be any naked people on the float?"

"At least one that I know of, Jason," said the Mayor with a laugh.

Finally, the day arrived and the town's people and people who had visited the town before, as tourists and returned now visiting the town again, as specially invited guests, upon receiving their special invitation, to return and embrace Town Nude Day were all there in attendance. There were vendors selling souvenirs, balloons, and food and drinks. There was the Town's marching band, the veteran's organization, the Moose Club, retirees from the nursing home, just everyone was there lining the street to cheer for the Town Nude Day float.

There, slowly making its way down Main Street was a colorful float decorated with colorful panties and bras of all sizes, an unlikely display for such a puritanical and morally uptight town. Yet, the townspeople hoped that their float made a statement to those in defiance of their puritanical values and morals. In the middle of the float raised up high on a platform, looking much like a Popemobile, was a tall, circular, glass dome with holes in the sides and at the top to circulate air and ventilate the interior.

A modern day Pilgrim stockade where they put those who have wronged their community on public display, there, in the middle of the dome, standing with his ankles and wrists tied to the sides of the glass with ropes that flowed through the air holes, was Jason totally naked.

Indeed, he was the Grand Marshall of the first and only Town Nude Day parade. Jason left town the next day. The town never had another problem with another pervert because, after they all saw what happened to Jason, they either moved away or changed their ways.