Toxic MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has the best pair of legs I've ever seen. I'm not talking about skinny and bony supermodel style legs. No, not at all... Her legs are long and shapely, but with quite some flesh on them. That's a pair of legs that you can be proud to hold firmly on to when you're fucking her, and that it would be a pleasure to lick, even while she's got her pantyhose on! I'd love a chance to kiss those legs and feel their soft skin against my boner.

She's so beautiful that she deserves to be written long and flowery poems about her beauty. To me she is perfection itself."

Lynette broke the silence.

"OK, I'm glad you told me the truth. Don't you ever dare to lie to me again."

"I really have to apologize. I'm sorry for what I did!"

"There is nothing to forgive" she said. "She's one of a kind, and she oozes sexuality from everything she does. Now I understand you were completely helpless to fight against her charms. She is "That busty MILF" who's on everybody's lips! Your leg fetish burns your flesh so deep, and you must be cured!!"

I took a deep breath. It looked like the things were coming back to normal.

"Now, it's time to move on with my own needs. It's my turn to feel your tongue.

I'm going to smother you just like mum did. I just understood that men are good only as lickers and nothing more. "

I think I wanted to say something, but one of her little feet kicked me right in the middle of my chest, and I layed on my back instantly. Next thing I know was Lynette grinding her pussy against my face which was covered in her juices.

12