Toxic Oz Ch01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

"Imagine a wall of infected jungle drawn across the Ho Chi Min trail." The old man a professor no less explained with more energy; his professional mind still excited after all these years. "It would have been like toxic barbwire that the enemy couldn't cross."

They'd leased thousands of square miles of northern territory for their top secret research.

"Can't go dropping chemical bombs all over Scotland," the man chuckled. The woman nodded and he continued the tale.

"You're in what was once the village that held capture Viet Cong."

The woman, his loyal wife then elaborated without a hint of remorse; "our bomb test subjects."

"You mean you poisoned them!" Sammy tone was one of disgusted.

Professor Hilts shrugged his shoulders with indifference. "When the bomb was dropped it covered the village the hillside and expanded out tree infecting tree. But something went wrong."

He continued to explain. When he and his research team arrived they found all the test subjects dead. But that wasn't all; the test had expanded further than they hoped and HQ was frantic that it wouldn't stop. Then contact was lost the team one by one going insane. The professor and his wife had hidden; locking themselves away. They didn't seem infected like the others and they planned on sitting tight and waiting for rescue. But they were mistaken in their hope. The air force napalmed the village the next day. Hidden in the cellar they had survived but the flames had made the green haze stronger. An unexpected reaction to fire meant it grew at an amazing rate.

"I guess it must have expanded so far they dare not bomb again." He said the woman again nodding. "After that, there was no more fire bombs dropped."

Sammy tried to understand. "But how many years ago was that. Why haven't you left?"

The man laughed. "They wanted to kill us all. We were infected my dear. Oh don't you worry they tried more than once since then. They couldn't risk napalm again so they sent in troops. But I guess after the soldiers kept dying, going raving mad, killing each other etc they finally decided to just leave us here."

"To rot!" The woman spat, repeating her earlier comment.

Sammy felt a chill down her spine. None of this made much sense but she realised that she wasn't just going to be able to phone for rescue. The man stood up feeble and old he moved over to her bed and she shied further back now really uncomfortable in their presence.

"I've been searching for a cure for years, an anti dote of some type. You see we've change and need the dark green haze to breathe. We couldn't leave even if we walked the fifty or so miles to the edge."

"Tried it once in 72," the woman sighed; "we nearly drowned in our own blood."

The woman turned to her husband. She wanted to move the conversation on to more pressing matters.

"Do you think the boys will mate well with her?" She asked without batting an eyelid.

The man nodded "off course, off course."

Sammy looked open mouth thinking. "Do you think they'll mate with who? What meee!!!"

The old woman continued the debate. "But they've only ever fucked pigs and goats maybe they'll not want...."

"Don't be foolish woman!" The husband snapped; "you saw how they were with her when they carried her in. Practically drooling. They'll do just fine. Then when the child is born..."

"What the fuck!" Sammy shouted in frustration. The conversation had just turned from bizarre to surreal.

Pushing from the bed she pulled the blanket with her so it wrapped around her slim curvaceous physique and stood hand clasped to her heaving bosom." I'm not mating with anyone, you sickos!"

The man ignored her and continued his animated discussion with his wife. "The child will be of our world and the outside world. A vaccine could be found."

He turned to look at Sammy as she slowly edged towards the door. "They missed all our medical caravans when they bombed. We've been fortunate to have our research all these years."

"And the boys have so helped build our little village back together," the woman added.

Sammy didn't wait to hear the rest. She burst out into the brighter but heavily shrouded daylight. The village was a mass of charred festering buildings snaked along a sick black stream. The trees curved in above, almost blotting out the sky. Ancient military vehicles were half moulded into the jungle earth and twines and Sammy stumbled over a cluttered central camp towards a rusted old jeep.

The machine was useless the steering wheel missing the metal body filled with water cans and wire traps. Sammy gave a howl of frustration still wrapped in her blanket. She turned, her breathing heavy, her stance like a trapped tiger. She sensed a new presence close to her.

Suddenly her wrist felt the grip of a powerful hand. She screamed and spun. The blanket dropped from her, the babe naked, sweating and contorting as she tired to pull away.

The creature holding her wrist made her scream more. The man was a huge rotund ball. Fat arms and legs forced into too small clothes. His bare feet black with dirt, his form made more grotesque by his small head on a bull type body. His grip was amazing, easily lifting her towards his bulldozer frame. He was smiling and laughing excited by his catch.

The two old evil scientists had appeared at the door pleased with their son

Well done "Beefy," they said clapping their hands in pride. "Do you like her boy?"

The" boy" lifted his fat arm higher still gripping her wrist and she stretched for him till only one toe touched the floor. Her body firmed, her ass clenched, legs elongated to sexy pins. Her big tits were firm and proud thrusting upwards as she arched her back. She gave a sensuous groan pulled so easily into an examining posture.

He grunted saliva dripping from his fat lipped mouth as he smiled and nodded.

"Yes mother I do."

"Well go on then boy," Dr Hilts added." Go and mate with her."

Sammy screaming increased, shaking her head as Beefy nodded again, pulling open his baggy pants, ripping the cord so they dropped. Sammy could see down, but his overhanging belly hid what was there. He dropped her to the floor, Sammy on her ass his big bulk moving down on her.

It was impossible to push him back and she felt like she was under some avalanche or rock slide. She was gasping, her hands smacking at his shoulder. She tried to punch up to his pin head but the reams of skin acted like a wall pinning her onto her back. She groaned as her thighs opened his body in between her legs. "Hell it was difficult to open then that wide!" Her ankles tried to hook somewhere on his massive ass. He was rutting forward making stupid grunting noises, but she felt nothing. His cock appeared to be limp and she only had the sensation of flabby flesh on her sweet mound.

He was becoming frustrated as he ground himself onto her, making Sammy grunt with his weight. She was desperate to get him off as she was struggling to breathe. He felt like a boulder on her chest.

"What the hell is he doing?" She heard the professor say in frustration.

Beefy continued doing his best, grunting away and his mother encouraged him. "That's it dear like a piggy," but to no avail. Sammy could see his little eyes angry but also confused and frustrated. The awful creature clearly couldn't get it up.

"Oh thank God," she thought aware that nothing was happening of any importance around her pussy.

Suddenly she heard another more confident but nasally voice. "Get the fuck off her you half wit!"

Sammy gasped for air, now able to breathe as Beefy rolled from her, a hard boot kicked in his side. "I said get off her you fucking retard!"

Standing over her was something she could never imagine. Was she dreaming all this impossible stuff? The voice came from an angry shrivelled torso. It was a nasty dwarf type creature. She shook her head refusing to accept the sight. Pushing with her legs she moved her seated ass towards the undergrowth.

"Were do you think your going?" It hissed again.

The new brother took two big strides to catch her. Then its arms reached down. "Oh God," the awful dwarf was coming closer now its spindle hands also gripping her and taking the opportunity to maul her tits. "Twin" grunted in desire pulling her up. "Dwarf" was groaning in delight as he felt her flesh for the first time.

The pin head sibling rolled away his bigger, older brother or was it brothers were not to be messed with. Twin was over six foot four of muscled and scars. His face was deformed but hidden well by long black hair. Down his chest at the point just below his rib cage his "dwarf" sibling sprouted from him. The nasty dwarf torso had a shrivelled head like some voodoo witch doctor curse. With its alien ET like body it spewed out of from just above the twin's big belted trousers. The dwarf rubbed the bulging fabric and left Sammy in no doubts he possesses similar reproductive equipment of his brother, though probably smaller proportions.

"Stop wrestling bitch," the twin growled through rotten teeth. His voice was deep and booming. He bent down gripping her wrists, then held both her arms up and wide, lifting her to tip toe. She shook her head in horror his belly mounted brother now able to fondle her big tits with ease. With his withered hands he was cupping them, lifting them, his little dirty mouth slavery over teat and dome.

It's difficult to describe the reaction of Sammy to this new brother. Screaming wouldn't do it justice. It was like she was on the downward run of the biggest rollercoaster ever. Her screams went on and on until she seemed to loose sense of the here and now.

"Oh yes lift her higher yes that its mggghhhhh!" Shouted the excited dwarf; in an evil child like way. His mouth sucked on her right tit with vigour. He bit hard pulling her nipples while his hands kneaded both breast with angry claw like motions "Mmmf, yesss dirty big udders like a fucking cows."

Sammy's extreme funfair scream was slowing, like an exhausted note on a trumpet. Her sexy mouth changed to an oval of discomfort as the dwarf took more of her nipple deep in its mouth. Sammy had fabulous big DD breasts and the dwarfs face was buried in her balloon cleavage almost choking itself on the big teat end in its mouth.

Its claw hands cupped Sammy's tits together as it raised its head. Its torso pushed forward trying to kiss Sammy on the lips. She pulled her head back thrusting her tits out more towards it. The big twin lifted her higher by the stretched arms until her toes left the ground. It was now impossible to stop the awful dwarf. Its hands ran down her waist over her shapely hips then one hand under to her crotch, its little fingers slipping apart her slit.

Sammy began to make high pitch protest again feeling the spiny fingers testing her entrance muscles ability to resist.

Beefy was now cowering behind his parent. That's if you can ever imagine a 25 stone man cowering behind two frail old pensioners?

"It's not fair" he whined I saw her first.

The mother corrected him. "Well no it was Snake who actually found her my dear."

"Well Snakes not here is he," the nasally dwarf replied in between mouthfuls of Sammy teat. The bigger twin added a single word in agreement as he let her dangle. "Yeah!"

The professor raised his hand a little nervous now. "Maybe you should wait boys I mean Snake did say he...."

"Oh fuck him" the dwarf snapped back, his twin again adding his agreement. "Yeah!"

Sammy was still thrashing and screaming over their conversation and the dwarf cringed at a high pitch wail from the busty stretched girl.

Slap!

He struck her across the face making her gasp but pause in catter-hollering.

"Shut the fuck up! "He said through gnashed teeth. It did have the desired effect, taking the edge of her frenzy.

Sammy's arms felt like they would pop from the sockets, her tits were been squeezed together and she looked down in disgust at the little bizarre face. Its spindly body looked like some ancient bark covered branch. All segmented and ridged.

Suddenly Twin had become bored just holding her for his brother. He turned then lifted her over his massive shoulder hands around her legs the dwarf angry he couldn't grope higher than her thigh. "Hey give her back." He demanded.

But Twin just lumbered like an elephant towards a crumpled wooden building. Nearly three decades living in this wilderness and he'd never seen a body like this.

The professor came hobbling after, arm raised. "Stop boys. I do think we should wait for Snake." Sammy was looking back at him, wailing demanding she be let down. His wife called for him to stop been a kill joy. "Let the boys have their turn."

She then turned and gave Beefy a reassuring pat. "Never mind dear, never mind." The big buffoon whimpered with frustration that his chance had passed..

As they reached the building Twin pulled his blonde prey from his shoulder holding her arms behind her back. He bent her forward as his brothers little fingers quickly wrapped cords around her wrists. The big man then pulled her shoulders back and she stood upright the dwarf delighted again as he was now able to reach around holding both her big breast feeling the weight; his bony hands looking like some cupped bra.

Sammy looked up at the heavy overhanging canopy. The dark underside of the forest trees were accentuated against the brilliant daylight above. "Oh God no ones going to find me down here," she thought wincing at her continued breast examination. And with that Twin pushed her inside the shack.

Once in the building Sammy was unceremoniously flung onto the fungus covered 30 year old mattress.

This big barn like room was clearly the brothers"hole" and was littered with brick-a-brack they had collected. There were old vials and instruments from the expeditionary team. On the wall were bloody uniforms and rusted old military rifles. They had the carcass of a huge crocodile; head still intact hanging like a curtain. And to her horror a number of skulls were decoratively placed wearing army helmets or fashioned into oil lamps. The bed was three old prisoner beds spliced together and showing years of half hearted repair. The cracked fly meshed windows allowed beams of light to fill the fetid dank wooden den.

The twins looked at her the dwarf rising and falling on the panting chest of his big brother. Both were admiring the view. Sammy looked amazing. Naked the sweat glistening on her body like she'd been dipped in oil. That wondrous blonde hair like a lion's mane framed her cute face. She was beautiful with narrow nose and sharp features.

Sammy too was panting her body undulating from smooth legs up over her full hips, then in to that tight waist. The boys drooled looking at her heaving tits. Big and round like melons the dwarfs claw handprint still showing as a reddening shadow on one side of her pendulous bust.

"Now look..." Sammy said in an indignant tone. Then she stopped herself. What was she planning on doing? Was she going to threaten them with law? She realised how ridiculous her arguments would be. What could she say to dissuade a man, no more like "two things" that had blood spattered kit and remains of soldiers on their walls.

Twin was unfastening his braces letting his boiler suit type clothes drop.

"Oh God... I... oh shit...."She was realising that events were out of her control and she was been swept along on the tidal wave of insanity.

As soon as its pants had fallen the dwarf wasted no time in gripping its own hard cock. Its member maybe 5 inches long sprang up like a trap door, the thin shaft gnarled and bark-like similar to the rest of its body. Below under its stone like balls its brother body continued a few inches till the groin was reach. There Twins bull like cock was semi erect lifting and sniffing towards her; razing its head like an animal perched on two hairy bulbous spores.

The twin, like some huge long haired rock band roadie moved forward. Its brother, hanging from it waist like a baby harnesses monster. Sammy was pushing her body up the bed looking for some way of escape. As the twin bore down on her she wished she had chosen not to have an adventure that day.

From the broken old medical van the hot babe's screams of refusal could be heard above the hum of the jungle. The professor and his wife; his loyal assistant for so many years were mixing test tubes. They'd taken a sample from her blood before she had woken and now they could see it react under the microscope with the green death agent that had held them here so many years.

"Incredible," The professor said the faint holler of Sammy drifting into the van. "Her blood is actually breaking down the agent. She's not just resistant. It seems her blood actual kills the virus."

"My dear could it be true?" He so wanted to cure his wife. She'd been his best student at Oxford and when they married there was scandal but he didn't care. She was as beautiful as she was a brilliant biochemist. Thirty years trapped in the jungle had been her reward.

His wife was surprised but confirmed his diagnosis. " If we can isolate those cells we might be able to cure ourselves." She then tutted as Sammy's vocal refusal broke her train of thought." Damn it boys, "she continued in annoyance," can't you shut her up?"

As if in reply the noise from the other shack went quiet and the professor finished his wife's thoughts. "It could cure us," he agreed. But aware that they had evolved to live here added. "Or it might just kill us too?"

Back in the twins shack Sammy had stopped hollering. She was finding it difficult to make any understandable noise. She was sat on the bed back against the wall, knees together. Twin was straddling her; the whole bed groaning as he sat across her thighs. His cock now angrily erect was like a big brown marrow thrusting up to a weeping eye hole. The foreskin was drawn back and the whole sickly brown skin looked like it never saw the light of day.

His cock was long and fat. The 8 or more inch long monster was pressed between her tits pushing her back into the wall. The greasy length was pumping up and down between her fantastic fleshy valleys. Her tits were gently wobbling up and down massaged and animated by this big truncheon.

But Sammy couldn't look down; she could feel drool dripping from her chin onto her round bust. But her head was held tightly upright by two spindly hands. No wait four hands, the twin's big paws on her shoulders and around the back of her head. As they held her the dwarfs stiff cock was been stuffed with vigour into her lovely sweet mouth.

"Suck it! Suck it you big titted blonde bitch!" The nasal shrill of the tiny horror filled the room

Sammy's eyes were crossed focusing on nasty hard length. The dwarf was wriggling his torso and pumping into her gargling throat. Sammy wanted to pull out but all the hands on her head forced her to keep almost to the beast hilt as he gyrated; his member bouncing about inside her skull.

She coughed and spluttered the rigid cock rubbing the top of her mouth pushing deeper.

Sammy's crossed eyes widened in horror. "Mmmmf!"

"That's it little miss perfect choke on it," the angry goblin snarled. But Twin could see she was indeed choking on it; her eyes rolling. So he pulled back releasing his hand. He also pulled his little brothers spiny claws from her too. Sammy gasped immediately spitting the cock from her mouth. The taste had been disgusting, his end dripping pre-come almost instantly it had touched her soft fleshy lips.

"Hey fucker!" The dwarf snapped, his prey becoming more distant.

"It's my turn!" Twin replied and raised his body onto his knees, the big cock rising up through her cleavage like a rocket from a silo about to launch.

Now able to look down Sammy was open mouthed with disgust. "Oh shit ohhh!" She made a noise of panic just before his tip pushed into the hot mouth, his hands now back on her head pulling her onto him.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers