Toxic Oz Ch01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers

"Suck, suck, suck!" He growled Sammy rocking heavily back and , her tits bouncing, the bed squeaking, her mouth now very full of brown greasy skinned cock. "Oh God," she thought; "this is worse than the last one!"

As the twin pumped her mouth, above over her head the belly sprouting dwarf was jerking his own frustrated cock. "So close. So fucking close!" He snarled in annoyance. But then he increased his wanking, while grunting loudly. His satisfaction was returning. He liked the view below. The blonde hottie was amazingly swallowing so deep he thought his brothers cock might pop out of the back of her skull.

"Yes go on swallow him all the fucking way, yes, yes, ugggh ugghh!" His hand was tightly wrapped around his cock pointing straight over her as he milked himself to explosion.

"Oh I'm comminnnggggg!!" He shrieked in a high pitched voice Sammy gulping to choking point on big brother.

Her eyes looked up for a second, a bad mistake. The dwarf was spraying over her head into her hair. The spattering white filth was showering down, hitting her face on her lashes and nose. She tried to shake her head but was not able. Twin was holding tight continuing to pump her throat and she had to concentrate on not swallowing too far while dwarf jerked three then four more streams into her lovely blonde tresses.

The twin pulled out his long wet cock glistening from her spittle effort. Sammy coughed and spat. She shook her head cum flying everywhere. "Uggh, cough, you filthy little bastard!"

But her cussing was cut short and she yelped as the big creature gripped her ankles and yanking her down the bed onto her back. With her hands still tied behind her she arched her back presenting two mountainous domes; nipples pointing to the roof.

The room was incredibly hot and she glowed in the dim half light. Her head was swimming and she felt the light headed sensation again like when she was at the jungle stream. "Oh please," she thought, "please let me pass out again!"

But it wouldn't happen. She groaned as Twin crawled up and over her. His body opening up, her until now, tightly closed thighs. His big waist pushed her kness so achingly wide she groaned with muscle sapping effort. He was over her now and she could see then feel his cock on the inside of her thigh. As he pushed between her splayed body his tummy buddy rose up over her hips, then above her tits. He had a big grin on his face, drool dripping from his jaw onto her breasts. His claw hands reach for her heaving globes but were swatted away as bigger firmer paws of his brother wanted their turn.

As Twin gripped her tits like handles to steady him, he pushed his hips forward and slid his fat sickly brown skinned cock all the way up inside her.

The immediate gut filled feminine wail and the ecstatic masculine growl were thunderously loud. But even that couldn't travel the 100 or so miles to the micro light hanger. There the empty remote station had new visitors. Two military helicopters stood rotors gently turning, engines on idle; their black shapes silhouetted against the dusk sky. Men in green combat fatigues were examining a hire jeep, others searching through the excuse for an office looking for flight logs.

A rugged looking man with camo paint streaked across his face turned to a senior suited official.

"The radar blip tracked was very small. It may have been one of these cowboys who broke the cordon? But if so, why?"

The official didn't answer just turned to look out at the jeep. He was visibly annoyed and could think of many reasons. Stupidity, bravado or more worryingly they could be working for another government.

"How long have we been letting civilian this close?" He said in anger. His department had almost forgotten about this place, it had been that long.

The soldier picked up his weapon and strode past. He signalled his men with a theatrical rotor blade movement over his head. As the soldiers hurried back to their ships and the helicopters began to power up he replied.

"The more you make restricted the more people want to know what's in there. What would you have do quarantine all of northern territory?" He didn't much like these clandestine types. Nothing ever seemed to be their fault.

They ran to the deafening military bird now unable to speak above the dim. But it didn't matter both knew the shadowy officials answer would have been yes.

Back in the shack the sensation of the Twin's stiff fat cock sliding up her made Sammy moan like a wounded animal. His tip pushed all the way to her limit, his hands on her tits, big paw grips of flesh. As he slid out then pushed back in, the dwarfs torso moved up her flat tummy. Its awful body was between her and the Twin. His spiny hands unable to grip her jugs had not given up. They now tried to hold onto to her long firm teats. But the bigger brothers twisting mauling constantly broke the pink nuts free only for the dwarf to grab again like it was some game.

Like Sammy, Twin also moaned like a big bull type beast. The feeling of been inside her wondrous body unimaginable up until moments ago. Her elegant frame was putty in his hands; the girl's hands behind her back, her spine arched presenting him her melons to squeeze. And the noises; her gasping big lipped pouts of sensation mixed with the tight "slopping" fit of his cock up her shaft.

The dwarf was tittering with delight as he moved faster and faster up and down her body. The big man was making the bed creak and pitch as he increased his rhythm. Sammy rolled her eyes, tongue out concentrating on accepting each hard deep thrust. She was trying to zone out from the indignity. She didn't know which was worse. The rampant pummelling her pussy was receiving or the gloating dwarf with his grandstand view of every indignant expression on her face.

"Ugh, uggh, ugghh!" She was grunting uncontrollably, hair over her face nipples pinched till numb her breast pushed up under her chin. The twin continued to fuck hard up her, deep and forcefully the bed groaning as much as Sammy.

Suddenly his cock slid from her with a wet "slock" noise and Sammy wriggled to break free. But it was pointless the big titan easily spun her around onto her face. He pulled her ass up, her head still on the filthy mattress and then gripping her hips pushed his cock all the way back in her pussy. As it reached its limit she felt the hands of the Dwarf on her prize rump. It was kneading and squeezing pulling her checks apart examining her pucker asshole as his brother pumped back and forth.

"Oh, oh, oh, ooohh fuck fuckkk!" Sammy was gasping biting the mattress at each hard thrust. On her knees, face down, a monster fucking her from the rear.

"Oh God, no please not in there!" She coughed between ruts as she felt dwarf spittle on her anus. The little man was hard again watching such arousing scenes. He pushed his cock head to her ass, holding it tightly. Sammy groaned looking over her shoulder in horror the dwarfs cock pushing in her asshole. As he rutted forward, his brother gave that extra push and he felt the sensation of it sliding up her rubbery back tube.

"Noooooooooo!"

Twin gripped her hands pulling then back making her arms scream in effort; lifting her shoulder and head. With his other hand he gripped under her holding a dangling udder his rhythm now hurried and intense. He was delirious with pleasure. On her waist she felt the claws of the dwarf his own cock stabbing like crazy in her ass. He was whining in delight her tight anal walls making his cock feel for him and Sammy like it was twice as thick as they knew it to be.

Sammy was groaning with room filling resonance. Her body rocking forwards her arms cantilever support letting her tits hang down, the big bags swinging back and forth. Both cocks were sliding in and out simultaneously a rhythmic double shafting, her anus on fire her pussy slurping on a rotten thick sausage of meat.

"Oh my ass is on fire!" she thought, desperate for it to be over.

The little man spunked first, her hot tight void unbearably arousing. Her ass muscles were squeezing him so much he thought his eyes would pop out. He desperately thrust up making her gasps and stopping her strong muscles shitting him out. Just in time, his balls tightened his cock spitting a long grateful stream into her bowels. His fingers bit into her wobbling ass as he snorted and grunted like a pig.

Sammy groans turned high pitch; her eye lashes flaring her ass feeling the sticky deposits arrive. She made a gasp of indignant rage but in seconds felt another eruption inside her. Twin was coming also. Her tube was awash with his spunk the hot friction fucking suddenly cooler more lubricated as he smeared himself all along the inside of her pussy tunnel.

The panting beasts held her tight on them still pumping as they began to relax. Making sure both emptied every last drop inside her; before finally extracting themselves from their lover.

"Oh Jesus..." Sammy groaned to herself realising she'd only been here a few hours and the family had so many devilish plans for her. "How the hell am I going to get out of here?"

FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers