Toy Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and kissed her again, deeply, and then started to work my way down her body with my kisses. Lots of little kisses. I crossed her breasts, and as I moved over her stomach, her skin fluttering under my lips, I reached down and deliberately moved her hand away from her pussy. I pulled it up and took her sodden fingers into my mouth, sucking off every last drop of her juices, savouring the salty taste.

Then, kneeling over her, I dropped my hand down to guide the head of the latex phallus to the entrance of her pussy. I used my fingers to open her slightly, nestling the very tip into her just a very few millimetres. I tested with my fingers, she was as sopping wet as I was, and as I pushed against her opening slightly, I felt the huge dildo push back up inside me. I nudged my hips, pushing maybe half an inch inside her, just the tip of the head, and nowhere near the full girth. As I nudged forward, again I felt the corresponding nudge inside me back again. Newton's Third Law ran through my mind for a brief second – "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". God, I hoped so, as I was looking forward to what was about to happen so much.

With the tip of the head of the dildo now resting comfortably just inside her entrance, I again felt with my fingers as I looked into Lisa's eyes. I could feel the love coming back at me, begging me to continue, and so I thrust down, hard, with all my might in one huge push! Lisa gasped loudly as she was stretched wide and deep very suddenly, and I gasped too. It was slightly painful as the dildo pushed hard up inside me even further than ever, but it also felt sooooo good. I continued to push down hard, ramming the massive phallus into her as hard and as fast as I could make it. As I reached her limit I felt I could go no further, and Lisa screamed my name loudly.

"Oh Jenny, Jenny..." It was all she could manage to say, as I slowly pulled the dildo almost completely out of her until just the tip of the head was again nestling against her entrance. Then, before she could catch her breath, I thrust hard, fast and deep once more, right to the limit of both of us. There was less than an inch separating my pussy from hers now, and I wanted to feel her against me.

I withdrew again, and again I thrust forward hard and fast. And again, and again, and again. Each thrust brought my pussy an extra few millimetres closer to what I wanted, and each thrust brought Lisa closer and closer to climax. She was writhing beneath me now, her hands on my hips, pulling me in, helping with each thrust. I was revelling in seeing the huge dildo as it plunged into her, watching the long length of latex as it pushed up inside her past her stretched labia lips.

And then we were there! I felt her labia touch mine, and I ground down hard to keep the contact going. Lisa's climax came just a few seconds before mine as our stretched pussy's met and kissed at each other, each wrapped tight around the huge dildo. Lisa moaned and writhed as the waves of pleasure went through her body, and I shook with the effort as my whole body convulsed. The feeling of her pussy-lips touching mine, and yet both completely filled with the huge rubber phallus filled me with ecstasy and love. It was intimate and massively sexual at the same time, and my orgasm seemed to last forever.

As I eventually calmed down, I undid the straps, and slowly raised myself up and slid myself off the dildo, holding it in place so it did not slip out of Lisa's beautiful pussy. Then I turned and crouching on all fours over her, stomach to stomach in a sixty-nine position, I bent low and lapped at her erect little bud of a clitoris. The dildo was still deep inside her, and I marvelled at how her pussy stretched to fit around it as I licked at her sensitive bud. Lisa started moaning against immediately, and so as I continued to lick I very slowly moved the rubber phallus back and forth, up and down inside her with no more than an inch of movement. I could see her pussy entrance being stimulated by the vein-like ribs on its surface.

As I licked Lisa's clit, she writhed beneath me, pinned down by my arms and legs, I suddenly felt her tongue licking my stretched-open pussy from underneath me. I kept up my rhythm on her clit with my tongue along with the slow in and out motions of the monster dildo inside her, and as I did so I felt her tongue probe deep into my pussy, sucking and licking at my juices. I gently increased the rhythm of the dildo, pushing deeper and faster now, and Lisa responded with more moans of pleasure that was music to my ears. Her licking and sucking of my pussy from underneath me got more urgent, and she changed targets, moving from my clit and pussy to my bottom. Her tongue flicked at my ass entrance, probing gently I relaxed slightly to let her inside, and with my fingers I pushed underneath to her own little rosebud opening. She gasped as she realised what I was doing, and I felt her stop licking my ass in surprise.

"Please don't stop, that was lovely." I said, and after a moment, she carried on. With each little lick and probe of her tongue, I pushed harder with my finger against her opening. I could see she was hesitating to relax enough, but each time I felt her opening yield a fraction I pushed a little harder. Slowly she relaxed and let my probing finger into her warm depths, and so I started a rhythmic thrusting, in and out of both her pussy and anus simultaneously with the dildo and my finger as I licked at her clitoris.

I could feel Lisa was very close to another climax now, and her licking at my pussy and anus was getting me close too. She was almost incoherent with moaning, and as I speeded up my thrusting, she speeded up her licking, working back and forth between my clit, my pussy and my ass with her tongue.

Lisa screamed aloud as she climaxed beneath me again, and I let myself relax into my own gentle climax too, shuddering and sweating as I collapsed on top of her. As I came down, I reached out and very slowly pulled the huge dildo from her. As it came out, I could see her juices glistening all over it, her pussy lay wide open before me from the stretching it had been given. Turning round on the bed so Lisa could see what I was doing, I licked her juices from the dildo hungrily before going down to very gently lick her pussy deeply as it slowly relaxed back. Then I climbed back up the bed to fold myself into her arms as she wrapped them around me.

"Oh, wow! Jenny, sweetheart! I can hardly remember when I've seen you so turned on." Lisa murmured lovingly in my ear as we lay snuggled close together on her bed, our bodies covered in sweat. My only reply was to kiss her gently on the lips.