Toy For The Prince

Story Info
Prince takes interest in American filmographer.
2.6k words
109.1k
42
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth was a well known world traveler. She was known for being the beautiful and intelligent host of her independent documentary show. Her show had become so popular that networks offered to take over the show handling all the expenses. But she didn't want to hand over any creative control of her show. She felt like her personal wealth and grants were enough.

In her show she traveled to places all over the world showing just about every aspect of that place including being able to speak most of the languages. If she didn't know it she would very efficiently use a translator book. If the wasn't a translator book, she hired locals to translate. She highlighted social customs, local cuisine, entertainment, history, architectural design, fashion, religions, education, typical weather, type of government, crime statistics, things tourists should look out for, economy status (a wealthy or poor place), housing (for locals and tourists), wildlife, plant life etc.... Her shows were Very thorough and informative.

There was a prince of a small country who had taken notice of her. It was during a visit to his country and they met. He was tall, strong, dark brown in skin color, dark brown eyes and had dark brown hair kept in corn rows. His country was a tribal country and not known for Caucasians being there. So when they were there, just about everyone noticed (white women especially). And Elizabeth was no ordinary female by any standard.

Prince Azuza watched every one of her episodes thereafter. The King was getting old and feeble. Yet he noticed his only son (and heir to the throne) having an infatuation. He said to his 23 year old son, "I grow old and weak. You will be King soon. You should take a bride soon. What of this Elizabeth? She is flawless in appearance, very intelligent and white. She would be an unmatched trophy of a wife and she knows our language."

Azuza thought for a moment, "Yes, I would like to take her as my wife. But I do not think she would agree."

The King grinned slyly, "You are royalty. You may have what ever you want. There is no requirement that she agree."

Azuza nodded, "True. I wish to have her."

The King patted his son on the shoulder, "Leave it to me."

A week later a letter arrived at Elizabeth's home from the King. It read, "Dear Elizabeth,

Greetings from King Mazur. I quite enjoyed your visit. You are a delight to speak with. And I appreciate how thorough your documentary of my country was.

I would like to invite you to make a return visit, this time as my guest. You can stay in my castle and perhaps learn more about the monarchy here.

Please respond as soon as possible. If you decide yes, all travel arrangements will be made for you.

Sincerely, King Mazur"

She read the letter twice trying to make sure she had not misread it. She of course wanted to go. This visit would make great footage. She saw a telephone number at the bottom of the page. Though it was 3pm where she lived, it was 11pm there. So, she decided to call at about 8am in the morning.

She awoke to her alarm clock and called the number while still in bed. She told the female assistant of the letter and that she did wish to visit. The assistant said she would verify the letter and get back to her with travel arrangements if the letter was legitimate. Two hours later the woman called her back. She let her know the letter was legitimate.

She also told her the travel arrangements, "You will be flying by personal plane. The plane will land at your airport at 1pm your time tomorrow. You will then arrive here at approximately 9pm your time or 3pm our time. The plane will be at the small chartered planes strip and the plane number is 99915." After some pleasantries the call was ended.

After breakfast she packet up for the trip and made sure to have plenty of film. She only had to make one phone call. It was to her only living relative, her Aunt Linda. Her Aunt found it all Very fascinating and exciting.

The next day she boarded the plane as scheduled. After the plane took off she was offered Champaign and chocolate dipped strawberries by a stewardess. Elizabeth chuckled, "How can I refuse?"

When the stewardess brought it to her she said, "This is actually a favorite treat of Price Azuza. He has ordered that all his chartered flights have it."

When the stewardess took a seat in the back Elizabeth thought of the Prince. He had been very charming and rather attractive she thought. She looked forward to seeing him again. Elizabeth was 5 years older than him yet his personality seemed like that of a mature gentleman older than her. She looked forward to seeing him again.

When they arrived at the Kings personal airstrip on his property she was greeted by another servant. She was short and pretty. And her accent was thick. Her English was not good but it was understandable enough. A male servant gathered up her bags and followed the two to the castle. Elizabeth was led to her room. She was then told to rest and she would be fetched later to have dinner with the King and the Prince.

At dinner she was amazed at the spread of food before her. The three ate hearty and had a wonderful time of talking over Dinner. After dinner the King requested her to join him for a walk around the lake near the castle. She knew better than to refuse.

During the walk he told her, "My son has been enamored by you. He finds you fascinating and watches all of your shows. He wishes to marry you."

She stopped in her tracks and was surprised, "Marry me? But we barely know each other and I have no desire to be married to anyone. Although I am greatly honored that he has such thoughts of me."

The King smiled, "As well as I thought. Please just spend some time with him. It will greatly please him and I well let him know you are not interested in marriage. As you know, he is young. Youth brings forth fickle fascinations."

She chuckled, "Yes, I know."

The next day she attended a party as a royal guest. A beautiful native style dress was provided for her. It was very much like a toga. One shoulder was bare and the breast of that side threatened to be revealed. The material was a shimmering dark blue. The waist was gathered by a golden thread cord. On her feet she wore golden thread cloth slippers. Her golden blonde hair was pulled into a bun atop her head. She looked amazing and everyone there noticed, including the Prince. He spent most of the evening dancing with her and staying by her side.

Towards the end of the night the guests were beginning to vacate. There were just a few couples, the King, Azuza and Elizabeth left now. Elizabeth found herself on a balcony alone with Azuza. He rested his open hand on the small of her back and looked out into the lamp lit property, "The lake is really beautiful at night all lit up by the lamps. Would you like to leave the party with me and take a walk?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yes, that sounds lovely."

He led her from the party in the castle to the lake. As they walked around the lake they chatted about the places she had been. They eventually took a seat in a small gazebo. His next question took her by surprise, "So why no man?"

She blinked for a moment and then answered, "I am just too busy. I am always traveling around and I love it. If I were to marry, I'd have to stop traveling around. I am just not ready to do that yet."

He nodded, "I would like to see more of you. I hope you visit when you can."

She smiled, "Oh, of course."

They walked a bit more and he pointed to a guest house, "When I want to get away from everything and everyone, I go there. Servants do not even come unless they are called for. Would you like to see it?"

Elizabeth looked intrigued, "Yes. It sounds most interesting."

He hooked his arm through hers and led her off the main path. The path to the guest house was smaller, darker and instead of being paved it was made of slabs of stone with gravel filling in the gaps. They came to the cabin style small home and walked up three steps onto the small deck lit by a lit house light next to the door.

They entered into the house and Elizabeth was surprised at what she saw. The furnishings were very common in comparison to that of the castle. Elizabeth said, "I am surprised. These are not the furnishings of a Prince. They are somewhat common. Yet very homey, comfortable and cozy."

He chuckled, "Yes, I know. But here I am just Azuza. I can feel like a commoner. There is much weight on the shoulders of a royal. This is a nice place to escape to."

She nodded in understanding, "That makes much sense. Now, why don't you show me the rest of it?"

He showed her the kitchen/dinning area, two bedrooms, both bathrooms and the outside back of the house. Her eyes opened wide and took in the rectangular shaped pool and the waterfall at the other end. The waterfall was lit up by yellow lights under the water. And there was a stone bench behind the waterfall where a person could sit and relax just behind the falling water. She turned to him, "What a beautiful place." She then took in all the lovely flowers in the landscaping, "And the flowers are all so beautiful. This is my favorite part of the house."

He smiled widely, "Yes, I much like this area as well. I spend much time here." His eyes moved to her and lingered there for a moment. He exhaled softly, "The glow of the moon reflecting off the water onto your face is quite beautiful." He then swayed his arm to nearby chair before the blushing Elizabeth could answer, "Please, sit down. Relax. I will bring us some Champaign."

She nodded and sat as he went back into the house. Elizabeth looked out over the water and to the waterfall. She thought to herself, "He is so charming. Why does he dote so much time on me when I have said I wish to not marry?"

When he came back out he looked down to her with a smile. He then leaned down a bit to hand her a flute of Champaign. He himself the sat down in the chair next to hers. He sipped his Champaign and then began talking to her about her shows. They talked for about thirty minutes, the whole while she sipped away on her Champaign.

She began to feel light headed and sleepy. Elizabeth blinked at Azuza, "I must be getting some sleep now. I suddenly feel very sleepy." She started to get up but found her legs weak and sat back down. She looked a bit worried as she looked back to Azuza, "I think something may be wrong."

Azuza acted very concerned and said, "Just lean back and relax. I will call for a doctor right away." She nodded and leaned her head back into the chair. Azuza stood in the doorway behind her grinning.

She could not see him nor had any clue he had drugged her Champaign. After a few moments he called her name. When there was no response he walked next to her and looked down at her. He called her name louder and there was no response. He then leaned down and lightly slapped her face. There was still no response. He chuckled and then hauled her over his shoulder.

Elizabeth was then carried to his bedroom. When he laid her on the bed on her back, he carefully took all her clothes off. He laid the clothes over a chair and stood back to admire her beautiful body. His clothes were then shed as well.

He lay on his side next to her and smiled widely. He said, "You will be out for 24 hours. That is more than enough time for me to loosen up your body." His hand began stroking her breasts and squeezing her nipples. He enjoyed how they had got between his fingers.

He then leaned over and suckled her nipples as his other hand moved to her lightly hairy pussy. When he felt the hair he looked up into her face, "Your pussy hair must go." He then stood up and went for his shaving tools.

When he came back, he placed a towel under her buttocks. He then sprayed shaving foam over the hairs. A shaving razor was then placed to her pussy. He made meticulous work of shaving her. He then used a wet cloth that he had also brought to the bed to wipe most of the cream and shaved hair off. He looked up at her again, "I will start your bath my dear." He then stood and walked to the bathroom.

He turned the water on and got it warm. Her naked body was then taken there and carefully placed into the bath tub. Almost lovingly, he washed her body with a soapy wash cloth. When he felt she was clean enough he took her wet body back to the bed and removed the towel that was on the bed.

He looked down and admired her again. Now his cock was fully erect and looking for some attention. He lay on top of her and spread her thighs with his knee. He lined up his 11 inch long, 3.5 inch wide cock to her pussy. He then slowly pressed his cock into her tight and warm tunnel. It took awhile as he did not want to damage her. He kept going until he was as far as he could go. He then lifted her knees up near her head with his hands. He then pushed until his cock was buried all the way in her. He moaned out load at how good this felt.

Azuza then began to slowly rock his man meat in and out of her. After awhile he could take it no longer and began fucking her hard and fast. The bed banged against the wall as the sounds of his flesh slapping against hers filled the room. He worked up a sweat after fucking her like this for a few minutes. She remained completely unconscious yet her pussy instinctively became dripping wet trying to defend it's self from the invader. He shoved himself deep and remained there a moment as he kissed her lips.

Azuza then pulled his cock out of her now loose and sopping wet pussy. He then straddled her face and pushed his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth for a few moments and then slid his cock slowly all the way down her relaxed throat. He grabbed the back of her head with his hands and violently throat fucked her for a few minutes until he came down her throat. He grunted and groaned as he released his seed deep down her throat.

He then slid out and looked down to her with a gin as he panted, "You are a great cock sucker, my love. And your pussy was the finest I have ever had. I can not wait to see what your ass has to offer."

**Stay tuned for part 2**

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories