Toy Girl

Story Info
Designing and testing out an artificial human.
1.1k words
3.82
30.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"Make sure you get this right. Once you have completed her creation that is all you can do." The man had said as I handed him several thousand dollars. I'd already heard the speech several times and wasn't particularly interested in hearing it again. This wasn't my first time at Hentai Hotties anyway. I understood exactly what was going to happen when I stepped into the booth. I think it's important that I explain to you exactly what Hentai Hotties is.

In the near two thousand fourteen a man a German scientist completes the first completely functional android. A robot with biological components, nearly indistinguishable from real people. They could be designed on step at a time and completely programmed. The United Nations immediately banned their use for military purposes and the project lost all funding until a man who's real name has been lost to history but who is affectionately called Dr. Ecchi came up with the idea of letting men program their own sex dolls. The rest as they say is history.

Right now I'm sitting in a booth in the middle of creating the perfect woman and I do mean perfect. She has long lithe legs that almost seem too lengthy for her body. They look even longer in the high heels that she'll always be wearing. She has a slender waist, again impossibly so but the physics of bone don't apply to composite plastic. No real woman was ever quite so slender, if she did exist she certainly didn't have a set of completely natural double D tits. She doesn't look underweight though, there is enough meat on her bones to keep her ribs from jutting out like they did on some models in the last century. This isn't a real woman in that sense and I don't want a real woman. I want something better than nature intended.

That's why I didn't choose from the standard mundane hair colors when I made her. I went with an anime favorite of aquamarine and I matched her eyes to it nearly perfectly. Bee stung lips permanently rouged sat on her face as well and they were continually twisted into a predatory sneer. You could tell just by looking at this woman what was on her mind. She was after one thing and only one thing. Cock. Her eyes told the same story, glistening with mischief as soon as she spotted a man.

Of course that was the benefit of getting to program her personality as well. It was something I've learned over the Dolls I've programmed they aren't just for sex. No matter what we might think they are more than that, they learn and grow and become our companions. I'm not religious, I don't believe in souls or fate or God, but I know beyond a doubt that if such a thing as a soul exists we have created beings that possess them. Of course she's no good if she's not sexual but I need someone to talk to as well. I know what I'll put into her.

She's sexy and adventurous, she'll push me to new heights. She likes, anal, oral and doing it in public view. She's not bisexual, that's boring she's a trisexual, I don't need to explain that do I? She's more than that though she's intelligent to. I downloaded fifty years of comics and video game knowledge into her, along with several random pools of knowledge and interest that I won't know until I figure them out.

There is only one thing left to do with her. Give her a name. Names are so important and I want hers to be something exotic. Something sexy like Jasmine or Jade. It took me almost half and hour to finally settle on her name. Tia. She doesn't need a last name.

One push of a button and her eyes flutter open for the first time and her lips curl into a beautiful smile calling me towards her. Even if I wanted to resist her I couldn't, I have to kiss her now. I have to have her now. It's a good thing I hadn't bothered putting clothing on her, they would just be getting in the way now. Instead of having to tear away pieces of fabric I can go straight for her breasts, too large to palm with dark brown nipples.

You'd never guess by touching her that she wasn't real. She feels real, warm and soft in all the right ways. Her skin even changes its hue slightly when I squeeze down going from pinkish to white the blood and color rushing back as soon as my fingers move on and they do. I still have so much to learn about her, the firmness of her belly, the slight tang of the sweat between her breasts. Everything that she is exists for me and she's perfect.

I can't get into her fast enough. She's already in the perfect position, she was born on he rback and the only thing that I have to do is grab her ankles and spread her legs. As soon as that's done I'm inside her, warm cunt slick with her own juices. She's always wet though, it's a part of her programming that she's always ready for me to take her. Tia squeals and wriggles beneath me. You'd think I was the best lover in the world by the way she's going on. I guess I am the best she's ever had.

Tia's arms sudden wrap around me and pull me close to her crushing her breasts between our bodies. It's the second kiss we've shared but it's instantly better than the first, hotter. She's already more alive than she was just a few moments ago. Of course she's programmed to experience pleasure, that's why her hips are twisting up against mine trying to get more cock into her body. That's why she's clawing my back open, right now they are just hot points of pleasure but when I get into the shower they won't be as pleasant.

Right now I'm mostly focused on her eyes. God her eyes are incredible so filled with inhuman beauty. I can almost see through them into her soul if I stare long enough, and she's staring right back into me. We're joined now like two people should be and her body is reacting to it. Her slight frame trembles in my grasp as her first orgasm tears through her body quickly matched by my own. "Stay here." I instruct her and walk out.

"Have her boxed up and sent to my harem." I instruct the salesman as I leave.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers