Toy Seller Down the Street

Story Info
Neighbor invites him over to see new inventory.
1.9k words
4.35
20.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually at night I spend my time on the internet talking to my friends. There is one girl I talk to regularly at night, her name is Amber. I talk to her because we've known each other for a while since high school and all and now she lives three doors down the street. As most conversations usually go we eventually start talking about sex, but then again we are both very open minded about things and its no big deal or taboo.

This particular night she we were talking about oral sex and I mentioned that I was really curious as to what I would have to do to get some from her. I told her how I had always heard about how amazing she was at it from other people. She claimed that she was pretty good and that she really enjoyed doing it. Unfortunately she wasn't going just do it, because even though her and her husband had an open relationship, she still feels that she should ask permission. But she definitely expressed an interest in going down on me. After I went to bed, believe the very thought of oral from her had me rubbing one out before I fell asleep.

Two days later I was online and all of a sudden an IM message window pops up. It was from Amber and it said "Guess what?" I had no clue, so I just asked what. She told me her first shipment from the company she does home parties for came in. She invited down to check out her new inventory, so I graciously accepted. I got offline and walked down to her house. She met me at the door in her typical late night apparel which consisted of loose knit shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt. I walked in and sat down on the couch as she pulled a box out into the center of the living room. I may have forgotten to add, but she does like home parties selling sex toy and novelties. She start pulling things out of the box and showing them to me and we both got a couple of laughs on some of the items people had ordered. By now she was sitting on the floor right next to the couch because she had been handing me items to look at.

"Oooh, I have a really good thing I have to show you next," she said excitedly. She turned around and got on her knees, she was now facing me. "I ordered these really cool nipple clamps." She pulled off her shirt to show me her tits and the clamps on her nipples. This wasn't really strange like I said we are both open about these things and didn't care.

"Haha, nice," I commented back to her.

"Wanna touch them?" she asked as she came right between my knees. I messed with one of the clamps on her nipples a little and she smiled at me. She pulled herself right up between my legs and her breasts were sitting right on my crotch. She looked up at me and said "By the way, Rich said I could suck your dick and more." She already had my pants down and began stroking my already stiff cock. Her mouth now wrapped around my hard cock so that her hands starting pulling my pants off. When she had them taken off, she continued to stroke my saliva soaked cock. "Hmm, for someone who's been a friend for so long, I wouldn't have looked at you and thought you have suck a nice dick."

"Well, I guess that's nice to hear," I responded. I let out a moan as she buried my penis into her mouth. She slowly bobbed up and down on my penis, with each movement taking more and more of my cock. After some long slow strokes of the mouth, she paused for a few seconds and had taken my entire cock into her mouth. I let out a deep moan and she began sucking away. With each dip she took the whole thing in and her lips hit the base of my penis. She just went crazy like this for about a minute and half then she started slowing down. Now every time she hit bottom, she slid her tongue out and licked my balls. I let out a loud moan this time, and she continued to do like ten more times. "Oh my god, I am cum so hard... and soon." I put my hands on the back of her head and starting pulling her down onto my cock. With this she started to massage my balls and sucking like there was no tomorrow. My leg started to quiver and my back arched. I tried to hold the orgasm in as long as possible, but after another thirty seconds it hurt to hold in. I just let go and it felt like everything in my body flowed through and squirted out with that load. I came so hard that it knocked the wind out of me. I sat there gasping for air as she gently continued to suck out every last drop. In between breaths I managed to squeeze out, "Your reputation is well deserved."

"I thought so," she said with a little chuckle and a smile. She started to kiss along my hip bones and waist. She starts to lift my shirt up as she continued to kiss up my body. She got up to her feet and slid her shorts and pants to the group. She has a very cute shaved pussy and I know her ass is nice having seen it pictures. She climbs up and straddles me. I feel her wet pussy rubbing against my cock as she climbs on. She lifts my shirt over my head and presses her chest against mine. She tosses the shirt to the side and leans forward. She starts sucking on my neck and then whispers in my ear, "remember how I said... and more?" I moaned gently and then she said "...but Rich wants to watch." She pointed to a video camera sitting on the desk facing us. My cock got immediately hard all over again.

I grabbed her hips and lifted her up a bit. She grabbed my cock and slid her moist wet pussy lips right around it. She lowered herself onto me until she had my entire cock inside her. She started to grind her hips a little to just get me used to her pussy. She slowly started to rise up and down on my cock. Her hands are pressed against my chest and I just concentrate on how amazing her wet pussy feels. I lean my head back and exhale deeply. She leans forward slowly running her finger through hair and caressing the back of my head. Her tits are now pressed up against my chest and she whispers into my ear, "You better hold on, you are about to get the ride of your life."

It feel like she is about to remove my dick from inside her, but as soon as only my head was left in her, she slides back down. She does this slowly about three more time before going full speed, each pump of her body is getting the most out of it. I grabbed onto her hips and she starts to moan with each new grind. She starts panting heavily for air as she uses her pussy to continue to assault my dick. After a minute she grabs my arm and says between breaths, "Don't...... let.... go of...... me." After a few more pumps her body starts to quiver a bit. She starts gasping for air in short little breaths. "Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god." She then let out the loudest moan I have ever heard during sex and I felt an explosion of juices cascade over my dick and all over my hips. Then she started to fall backwards, and luckily I still had a hold of her hips. No wonder she told me to hold on, she would have fallen right off the couch and onto the floor. She now lay against my chest still catching her breath and breathing very hard.

"You going to make it?" I asked.

"I'll be OK, just need a few minutes to calm down."

"Too bad I can't let that happen" I threw my arms around her and pick up off the couch. She threw her legs around my waist so I wouldn't drop her and her arms around my neck. I walked us over to the wall and pinned her back up against. I began to fuck her hard up against the wall. She started screaming loudly and drove her fingernails into my back. This went on for two good minutes before I realize we would both get hurt when I came and my legs would go out. Took her back over to the couch, my dick never leaving her wet pussy, and laid her down on her back. I was now taking long hard strides and fucking her brains out. She let out a huge moan and arched back hard. I could feel the juices of her orgasm soaking my dick all over again. It put me over the edge and I pulled my dick out. I stroked two times and a nice load of cum went streaming across Amber's stomach. After a few more jerks and few more little squirts, I stopped and laid my head on her chest. "I hope that tickles your husbands fancy when he sees it."

"That was fucking amazing," she managed to squeeze out. She was still breathing pretty heavily. We laid there together for about 5 minutes to catch our breath and then we cleaned ourselves up. I was ready to put my pants on when Amber chimed in with, "you know there is still another hour and a half on that tape." She put one arm around my waste and her other hand started rubbing my cock again. I just smiled at her

Amber and I spent the next hour and half or so fucking in every position we could come up with on that couch. We both shared a few more orgasms and even tested some of her products on one another. We eventually just passed out naked together on her couch with her on top of me in my arms. When I woke up the next morning I noticed the TV was on, when I looked, it was playing the video me and Amber had just made. I turned to see Amber's ass bobbing back and forth as she slid back and forth. She was on her knees sucking her husband's dick as he watched the movie. My dick kind of got hard at the whole thing and as I sat up on the couch her husband looked at me.

"Do you want to hit that again before you leave," asked motioning to Amber's ass end which was up in the air. I was like the hell, why not. I knelt down behind her, slid my cock into her pussy and let her bobbing action do the rest. When I finished I got dressed and left. Now every time I see him, he smiles at me and gives me an approving nod. What an insane night.