Toy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sipping my second drink and was amazed how comfortable I was feeling, even in this very provocative outfit, with everything that was going on. The sexual tension in the room had increased when Elaine had started to empty the second bag and now, with the video playing, it was beginning to rise even further. Several of the women couldn't seem to sit still. Everyone's face, except Elaine's, was flushed and a few women seemed to be breathing more rapidly. The drinks also started to disappear quickly.

I sipped my drink as I watched what was happening and suddenly realized that I was incredibly horny. I reached over and picked up the leather corset and all its accessories. "Would anyone like to see me in this?"

The reactions in the room varied from Elaine's knowing smile, to two of the women whose mouths hung open as their heads nodded, to two women who seemed embarrassed by the idea. The most interesting was our hostesses. She said forcefully, "Yes, put it on. RIGHT NOW."

Suddenly I wasn't sure what I had gotten myself into. But still I walked into the bathroom and removed the outfit I was wearing and began to put on the various pieces of leather I had carried in with me.

I started to take off the schoolgirl outfit and lay it next to the baby doll. I looked at the leather and nylon that I had brought in with me. This was crazy I said to myself, but I was also aroused. I had never before thought that modeling sexy stuff for a bunch of middle aged women would turn my on so much. Of course the fact that Elaine was there helped since I was rapidly getting a crush on her.

First I put on the corset. I fully intended on wearing the thong from the baby doll I had worn earlier, but wanted to see what the outfit would look like on me without it. The corset was snug and even my small breasts had to be squeezed to fit through the holes in the cups, but they were also supported nicely by the structure underneath. My bottom was completely nude and my unkempt naked mound looked like a wild patch of brush on an otherwise smooth plain.

The stockings had a design on them I had not seen when Elaine had laid them on the table. Small whips and handcuffs made a very beautiful pattern in the lace. You really could not see what they were unless you looked closely. I loved the way they looked on my legs as I attached the garters to them. The black of the stockings made my blonde mound even more prominent. I wished I had a pair of shears handy to trim it and make it less prominent. Even a brush, to sort of tame it, would have been handy.

Next came the cuffs. I decided to try on the ankle cuffs first. They felt smooth and sexy against my skin. The wrist cuffs were the same, but somehow those made me feel restrained for the first time. There was something about just having them on that made me feel like someone else was suddenly in control. When I added the collar the feeling became more intense. I found myself unconsciously touching myself, running my fingers through my tangle of pubic hair, pinching my nipples. I looked at the thong of the baby doll lying on the floor where I had left it. I realized that it would look silly with the rest of the outfit. The red satin would be so out of place with all the black and leather. Neither my own panties nor the white cotton ones of the schoolgirl outfit would work either. I took a gulp from my drink and decided to go out as is. The only real funny thing I noticed about the outfit as I looked in the mirror was my pigtails. I sort of looked like a kinky version of Heidi.

When I walked out of the bathroom another tape was playing on the TV. Two women were on the screen, one voraciously eating out the other. Everyone had there eyes glue to the screen except Elaine, who when she saw me gave me a big smile and a wink. Her eyes traveled over my body, stopping first at my naked breasts and then at my exposed pussy. She reached over and was going to turn off the tape when I shook my head no. Instead I just walked in front of the TV to get the other women's attention.

I was amazed by the variety of reactions once again. Three of the women actually blushed and turned away. Two looked embarrassed, but couldn't help but check me out, staring at my naked breasts and pussy. One excused herself almost immediately to use the bathroom, her hands trembling as she carried her drink over to the bar. And our hostess, she just nodded approvingly, smiling, no smirking, as she leaned back into the couch, her finger playing with her inner thigh.

Elaine stood up and quickly attached a leash to the collar. "Oh I forgot, it also comes with this leash and these straps if you buy the whole set." I looked down and saw that four leather straps, each with a clip like that on the end of the leash had been attached to the four legs of the table. This table was large probably 6 feet square so that it would be easily accessible to anyone sitting on the sectional. It also meant that it was more than large enough for a person to lie down on. I hadn't noticed until then that most of the table had been cleared off.

"Now you will notice that each cuff and the collar all have rings for attaching the clips. Lynne, if you will lay down just for a moment," Elaine pulled downward on the leash from behind. To avoid choking I had to obey her command. I lowered myself to the table and as she continued her pressure, leaned back until I was completely lying down. Elaine took one of my hands and held it out, clipping it into the first strap.

"Now if you ladies would be so kind," Elaine motioned for each of them to attach the other straps to my ankles and other wrist. Each strap was adjustable so as they attached them they were able to pull them tight.

I suddenly found myself spread-eagle on the table, my legs towards the sectional, and my head towards the TV. I was completely exposed, my bare and now very damp and opening mound easily visible to everyone in the room.

"Now, of course most people would use these on a bed, but as you can see there are many other options. Tables, a chair, over the back of a couch are all options. Also, as you can see, once a person is clipped in, it would be almost impossible to escape, so make sure you trust whoever you play with these types of toys completely."

Elaine got up and was standing almost right above my face as she spoke, her legs spread slightly. When I looked up I noticed a completely hairless mound. She was not wearing any panties. She reached over and picked up the riding crop from the edge of the table and handed it to the hostess. I shuddered and squirmed, suddenly realizing what a vulnerable situation I had put myself in. I also felt my mound growing wetter, opening more; I could almost smell my own scent filling the room. I was scared and excited at the same time. My head was spinning from a combination of the alcohol and the fact that somehow I had let myself get strapped down, nearly naked, in a room full of women I didn't even know.

The hostess spoke next. "Yes, it seems like when someone is tied up like this you could do almost anything you want to them." She looked me over, like she was examining some inanimate object. "Isn't this also a piece of the outfit?" She reached down and picked up the blindfold and a second later everything was dark. I could no longer see what was going on.

The next thing I felt had to have been the tip of the riding crop. It circled my left nipple, and then brushed back and forth across the tip of it. I moaned and started to squirm on the table.

"No," I started to say. Suddenly I was scared. Things had gone too far. But as I started to ask them to stop I suddenly heard Elaine's voice whispering in my ear.

"Easy baby, I won't let them hurt you, just relax and enjoy what is happening," her lips brushed my ear as she whispered. Her hot breath made my body even more receptive to the sensations that were starting to envelope it.

"I think she likes it," the hostess's voice. "Why don't you see if she likes it Elaine?"

With that I felt a hand on my mound and a finger sliding between my opening labia. "Yes mistress, I do think she is liking it from how wet she is." The finger withdrew. "See."

"My god, your finger is all wet," the hostess again. "I think since she made it that way that she should clean it off

I felt a finger pressed run over my lips. I could smell my scent on it. It parted my lips and ran over my teeth. I tried to turn away but someone held my head in place. Seeming like I had no other choice I slowly unclenched my teeth and let the finger enter my mouth. I had tasted myself before, and had always liked it. Instinctively I started to suck and lick the wetness from the finger.

"She seems to enjoy the taste of a woman. But you told me she had never been with a woman Elaine," the hostess sounded displeased.

"Oh I know she hasn't Mistress, but I think she has thought about it, and maybe tasted herself before," Elaine continued. Where was everything else I wondered? Why only the two voices?

The crop left my nipple. What was she doing? Suddenly I felt the tip of the crop running up and down my inner thigh.

"Now I want all of you to look at this slut's pussy. See how aroused she is. See how her pussy is wet and open." The tip of the crop moved up my inner thigh and started to trace the outline of my mound. I was already very aroused and the fear of the crop, the sensation of the soft leather brushing against me and the fact that there were eight women right staring at my exposed sex had me squirming on the table. "And look at this clit," she pushed its fleshy covering up and exposed it completely using the tip of the crop. "See how hard it is. I bet right now that if any of you sucked on it she would cum right away." She continued to brush the soft leather of the tip over it. My moans were starting to drown out her voice.

It was like an electric shock was sent through my body. In one quick motion the hostess snapped her wrist and the tip of the crop made contact with the very tip of my pearl. I shuddered as the pain shot through my body, but also nearly came as the tingling sensation that was left behind made my entire groin feel as if it was on fire.

I felt myself sobbing, as much out of pain as frustration. I was embarrassed by what I had let happen, but I was also longing to have more.

"Oh did that hurt?" The hostess was mocking me. "Elaine, perhaps you should kiss her boo boo."

I felt someone's hands on my inner thighs. They had to be Elaine's. Then I could feel someone's hot breath on my exposed mound. I could hear other sounds, low moans, rapid breathing. I wondered what the other women were doing. Were they just watching or more? Suddenly a hand placed itself on my mons and pressed gently, once again exposing my pearl, but even more than before. The movement also made it stick out farther, I know because I have often done it to myself when I was masturbating, to make it stick out so I could see it and play with it. I knew it would be sticking out very far. I could feel it twitching. Two soft, warm and wet pieces of flesh touched it and gave it a gentle kiss.

I arched my back to trying to follow them as they pulled away. "No, don't," I heard myself say.

Her voice boomed through the room. "WHO SAID YOU COULD TALK?" I felt the sting of the crop on the tip of my right nipple. Again, the pain was somehow joined by incredible excitement. She knew how to use that crop because it never touched more than just a fraction of inch of flesh, but the touch was sharp and forceful and the sound of it was like the cracking of a whip.

I began to sob once again, not sure if I should beg forgiveness or keep silent. It was a question so surely I had to answer. "No one," my voice was trembling.

The sound went through me almost before the pain. My left nipple suffered the assault this time. "NO ONE WHAT?"

Almost as a reflex I replied, "No one Mistress."

That seemed to satisfy her, because she instructed three different women, who until now had remained silent, to kiss my injuries. First one took my left nipple, still stinging and still electrified from the crops snapping contact, deep into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it once and then she gently kissed it. When I moaned deeply she began to suckle it, using her lips and tongue.

The second woman tended to my injured right nipple, gently licking it, with long slow licks, much as a kitten might do while cleaning itself. On each lick she would run her tongue all the way up to the tip of my nipple and then flick the exact spot that the crop had struck with the very tip of her tongue.

The third woman, the one who had gone to the bathroom when all this was beginning, got between my legs. I could feel that she was naked, her breasts brushing against my legs. She seemed tentative, trembling. She leaned on her hands forcing my legs open even further. I clenched my bottom, forcing my mound to rise for her, but then she spoke. "I can't," her voice was trembling, on the verge of tears.

"WHAT?" the hostess boomed. "YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN."

Now she truly began to cry. Deep sobs, "You can't," she sobbed. "If my husband sees those pictures he will leave me. He doesn't know. My god even I didn't know before you did it to me."

"Yes, you love it when I fuck you with that big fake cock don't you. Big BLACK fake cock. And I know why you like that, I have seen him. In fact, if you don't do as you were told I would show him these pictures and have him here. He will get to fuck you, fuck your pussy and ass just like I did. Show him the pictures of you sucking on it that fake cock when I took it out of your pussy. Have you suck on his cock." Her voice was calm and controlling, but I knew from the edge to it that the hostess meant what she said. "And then those pictures will somehow appear in your son's locker at school. What would he say, knowing you were fucking his friend from school, the one you and your husband disapprove of just because of his color. Only then would your husband get to see the pictures, all the pictures." She sobbed as she covered my pussy with her mouth. But once she tasted me, her tongue began to work with a talent that showed an unexpected experience. All three of these women knew how to please another woman, and all three, once they started, seemed to be focused on bringing my body pleasure.

Something touched my right hand. It was furry, soft and warm. As excited as I was I realized that someone was rubbing her pussy on my hand. My fingers began to react instinctually, probing, rubbing and sliding in and out of which woman I wondered. She was very hairy and very wet. Something else, I could easily slide three, then four fingers inside her.

My left hand, someone was sucking at my fingers. My god, five women were using my bound body now. A breast replaced the mouth. Large, only one woman at the party had a breast that large. I found the nipple and began to play with is.

"Elaine," the hostess was speaking again, but I hardly noticed as the assault on my body was beginning to have its consequences. I was lost the pleasure I was receiving, even as I tried to give pleasure to two other women. "I know you have been waiting for this. You have my permission."

I felt someone standing over me, a nylon encased thigh brushed my left ear. I could smell her; she had to be very close. I felt a piece of warm damp flesh touch the tip of my nose. I inhaled deeply, wanting to breath that musky scent in deeply. I tried to lift my head, but someone was holding the leash tight and when I tried to I nearly choked myself. Again, against the tip of my nose. I tilted my head to try to move my mouth there, but it was gone. My chin, just a brush of naked flesh before it disappeared once again. I felt myself nearing orgasm but I didn't want this to end. I had to taste Elaine; I had to have her taste on my lips and tongue. I yearned for it more than I could remember yearning for anything before. The woman on my left breast bit down hard which made me let out what could only be characterized as a screaming moan of pain mixed with pleasure. My cries were muffled by the placement of a bare mound covering my mouth.

My mouth responded immediately when what had to be Elaine placed her naked mound on it. My tongue instantly began to explore her. The soft folds of her flesh, the warm wetness, the musky but sweet taste and most of all the smoothness of her all heightened my longing to pleasure her. I had often wondered why some women shaved and instantly I knew, for their lovers and themselves. The feeling of her smooth skin on my tongue was nearly as arousing as everything else that was going on with my body. My left hand now also had a woman's sex rubbing against it and my fingers responded. This pussy was not shaved, but closely trimmed I noted.

The woman between my legs was now moaning and rocking back and forth as if someone was pushing her. Suddenly she sucked my pearl deep into her mouth and moaned, then screamed, "FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS HARD." Her mouth returned to me, but the rocking motion increased in both force and frequency. In my minds eye I visualized a large black strap on sliding in and out of her as the hostess pumped her from behind. But then I heard the hostess's voice once more, toward my head. And other noises as well, she was kissing and whispering to Elaine, but I couldn't make out the words.

Finally I couldn't take anymore. A moan built up deep within me and grew in volume as my body began to shake a buck. Elaine started to hump my face, drenching it with her juices as she ran her sex over it from my chin to my forehead, only pausing to let me taste her for a second before repeating the process. The women on my breasts both started to nibble and bite at my nipples. Fingers reached down from two different hands and added themselves to the tongue working on my mound. The mouth was attacking my pearl as two sets of fingers forced their way into my aching pussy. I screamed as I came and came again. The waves would not stop as the three women who were using their mouths and fingers on me just kept going and going. I tried to continue to please Elaine but had to stop, even though she didn't as she continued to run her naked mound all over my face. I strained against the straps holding me down as I cried out again and again. Finally I collapsed, twitching and moaning when suddenly everyone at once left my body. I screamed with one more orgasm as someone's hot breath gently blew on my pearl. Silence.

I am not sure if I passed out or just lost all feeling, but suddenly I was on my stomach, still bound but with a large pillow or blanket under my hips, pressing my ass into the air.

"You know, this looks like something I would like to see how it works," the hostesses voice continued. I heard a slight buzzing noise as well as the sound of a woman having an orgasm from the surround sound speakers. Suddenly something touched the back of my neck, right on my spine. It was buzzing, vibrating and it felt wonderful, relaxing, like a great massage. Slowly the feeling started to move down my body. Tracing the route of my backbone it was releasing the tension that had built up when I realized the position I was now in. All the way down my back, to my lower back. I started to purr, enjoying the feeling and forgetting about the fact that my ass and pussy were naked to everyone in the room. I felt a pair of hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them wide. I tensed up, fully expecting the vibrator to be put there, but it wasn't, instead it continued to roam my back, I began to relax. I tightened one more time when I felt something else; it was a tongue, starting to lick my puckered little hole.

At first it was just small licks, teasing little licks, the vibrator was back to my neck and shoulders, someone else in control of it. The tongue, whose tongue I wondered, slowly started to be a little more forceful, pushing against my tight hole. I tried to relax, tried to let it in, but I just couldn't. A set of fingers started to probe my mound, gently massaging my mons, gently probing inside, two then three fingers. Once the fingers were wet with my juices them withdrew and started to massage my pearl. The massaging of my neck and pearl were causing my body to relax and suddenly the tongue slipped past the barrier. I was amazed at how it felt as it wiggled and forced itself inside me. I tried to relax even more, just enjoying the feeling of a woman's tongue someplace that I had never expected it. She started to trust it back and forth