Toy Surprise

Story Info
Jenny makes a little trip to the sex toy shop for her man.
2.9k words
4.23
31.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a small smile spreading across her face, Jenny left the Whet Dreams adult video and toy store, heading for her car. She still had some time before her husband, Cal, got home from work. She checked her watch as she slid behind the wheel of her tan Camry; she had plenty of time but with the five o'clock traffic she didn't want to take any chances. She'd only been in the store for about fifteen-twenty minutes, and she really knew what she wanted to buy, but she was truly amazed at the selection of toys and novelties they offered. Last time she—and a few girlfriends from college—went into one of those places, there wasn't nearly the wide array of dildos, vibrators, strap-on toys, butt plugs, edible this and edible that, and so on. It was almost too much, but Jenny managed to find just the thing for "playtime" tonight. In fact, the anticipation and slow build-up of sexual longing left her leaving Whet Dreams with something wet and squirming at that still-tight juncture of soft pink flesh between her slender thighs. Her salacious purchase cost her $150 bucks, and even had a special suction cup attachment which enabled it to be mounted onto a smooth hard surface, such as a tile floor or sturdy tabletop, but the money had been well-spent. Not the only thing that's going to be 'well-spent', she thought wryly.

Cal and Jenny had been married for several years, happily so for most of it, and had a beautiful and bright four year-old daughter named Kellie. About a year ago, both admitted to feeling like their sex life had fallen into a bit of a routine, a rut. Which wasn't necessarily untypical of married couples; it happened to just about all marriages. But both of them had always communicated well, and after one good but somewhat "vanilla" lovemaking session, Jenny asked him if there was anything he'd ever like to try, sexually, that was a little bit naughty, kinky, and even downright nasty. Cal had been surprised by this question, but after a few minutes, gave her his answer. Thus, began the once a week (or every other week, if work and life permitted) playtime sessions. Mostly it was about one of them confessing a sexual fantasy, no matter what it entailed. Of course, the other had to agree to what the fantasy was, and want to engage in such a thing, but for the most part, Cal and Jenny had enjoyed Playtime tremendously. They felt their sex life had grown, as had their own marriage, to proportions not reached before. And they wanted to keep growing sexually, experiencing sexually, for as long as they both desired. The exploration was fun, exciting, and both felt as if their love and commitment to each other blossomed even more.

Last Playtime, Cal got to pick a fantasy. He'd dressed up like some hapless young guy whose car had broken down and needed to use a telephone to call AAA; Jenny pretended to be the very friendly and sexy woman who wore tight, short cut-off denim shorts and a crop-top shirt that barely concealed her ample breasts. They'd fucked on the kitchen table, frantically, as if someone was about to come home any minute, and nearly made the cheap wooden table collapse under the frenzied pumping, grinding, and grunting. But, oh, had it been so hot!

Jenny told Cal her fantasy this week for Playtime was going to some adult store to buy a sex toy, but she didn't tell him anything else. Sure, she owned a few toys, mostly the generic dildo or vibrator one could order from one of those mail-order catalogs, but she really wanted to surprise her husband. She'd known he really got off by watching her masturbate, whether with her fingers or one of her small, tapered plastic vibrators. But Jenny knew he wasn't prepared for what she had planned. Cal didn't complain by her keeping a few things from him was breaking some of the Playtime rules (they didn't really have any), but instead seemed very curious about what was awaiting him. Somehow, that aroused both of them even more, the mystery of it all. For her, it was what his reaction would be. Even though both of them were in their 30's, whenever she did something spontaneous and sexy, sometimes he got such a cute, stupefied expression of his face that reminded her so much of some horny sixteen year-old seeing his first pair of live bare tits!

While she drove, she called her girlfriend and neighbor, Sara, who was watching Kellie. Sara's daughter was the same age as Kellie, and the two little girls were the best of friends.

"Hey, sweetie, it's me," she said into the cell phone as Sara answered. Sara told her that Melanie and Kellie were outside playing and she was almost done fixing their dinner, fried fish sticks and macaroni and cheese.

"So, what's on tap for Playtime tonight, hon?"

Jenny smiled inwardly. "Oh, I can't tell you right now, but I will tell you it is a BIG surprise!"

Sara giggled. "Oh, girlfriend, you are SUCH a naughty girl. Now I need to find me some hot young stud to give it to me all night, and I'll be one happy camper!"

Sara was divorced, two years now, and had dated on and off, but no Mr. Right yet. She jokingly said her best friend (besides Jenny) was her tried and true Mr. Shakes, her eight-inch electric-blue vibrator. She even kept an extra pack of Duracell C size batteries just in case Mr. Shakes needed an energy boost.

"What, Mister Shakes is not working for you anymore, babe?" Jenny teased, grinning through the Nokia.

"Oh, no, I just would like to feel a real hard cock inside of me occasionally," she replied coyly, then added, "Or even have one in my hot little mouth!"

Jenny guffawed. "God, Sara, you're worse then I am! And that's saying a lot!"

She was just a few minutes from home, and ended her phone call, telling Sara she'd be over around 9pm to pick her Kellie.

As she pulled into the driveway, she checked her watch. Cal would be home in thirty minutes! Just enough time to prepare, get into bed. Dinner was keeping warm in the oven, and they both were usually ravenous after a satisfying bout of sex-play.

Picking up her discreet package and her purse, Jenny headed into the house, anxious, horny, and hardly able to wait until she saw her man's face.

* * *

Cal had a terrific day at work, if not busy, but it really didn't matter to him it he had a shitty day. Tonight was Playtime and he could hardly stand the last hour before he left the office. Jenny called around lunchtime, teased him on the phone until his cock ached inside his slacks, and it was damn good thing he was sitting at his desk. He had one hell of a pup-tent erection, and it killed him that he couldn't touch himself. But not at work, no way, but he did consider going into the Men's Room, in one of the stalls, and jacking off. On the phone, Jenny said she was lying in bed, naked, rubbing herself, pinching her nipples, and wishing so bad he was home so he could lie between her legs and lick her into a lust-filled craze.

It was six o'clock when he arrived home. Whistling some nameless tune and grabbing his brown leather briefcase from the passenger seat, he left the car and strode around his wife's Camry, exiting the garage and heading into the kitchen. Dinner smelled wonderful, but he wasn't hungry for food right now. He placed his briefcase on the counter, spotting the hand-written note and single glass of white wine on the dining-room table. The note read:

Hey Sexy Man!

I am in our bedroom, waiting for you, but you have to follow these simple Playtime instructions:

1) Take off your clothes.

2) Bring your glass of wine.

3) You cannot touch me, but just watch, until I say so.

Love You!

J.

Hmmm, he thought. He undid his tie, stripping it off, and unbuttoned his shirt. Sipping the wine, he finished removing his clothes, carefully laying them over the back of one of the dining-room chairs. His erection was half-hard as he walked quietly to the hallway leading to the master bedroom.

The door was cracked open. Heart thumping in his chest, he took one final gulp of Chardonnay and pushed the door all the way open.

The room was dark except for the light left on in the master bathroom. The door was closed halfway, but enough illumination flowed into the bedroom to clearly reveal the tasty surprise waiting him on the king-size bed.

"Oh, baby," he muttered. His manhood grew fully hard in an instant, poking up at an angle and he absently reached down with his left hand and gripped it. Stroked it so she could see how aroused he was. He kept his pubic hair trimmed short, even around his scrotum.

Jenny glimmered as she sprawled back against the four pillows between her and the wrought-iron headboard. She was naked, of course, and her peach-tone skin glistened wetly. A familiar fragrance filled his nostrils and he at once realized why her skin shimmered; she'd rubbed the scented body oil she loved so much all over every inch of her body. Her nipples stood out stiff, erect, and dark against her lighter skin. Her legs were slightly parted, one knee cocked up, and her hands trailed down to her vagina, fingers parting her labia for him to see.

"See something you like, love?"

"Oh, yes!"

She smiled. One hand continued to ply at her pussy and clitoris, while her other hand slid down one thigh and reached for something nestled purposely under a fold of comforter.

She didn't pull it out yet.

"Sit down on the bed."

He drained his wineglass, placing it on the dresser, and sat down at the end of the bed. His cock throbbed.

"This is not just for you, but I think you'll enjoy it," she said, "but remember, you cannot touch me until I say you can." She licked her lips. "But feel free to touch yourself, honey!" she cooed.

And with that, she extracted her big surprise.

Cal gasped, but not in shock or disgust. Well, maybe a little shock, but a jagged bolt of arousal shot from his scalp down to his toes and out to his manhood. Dear God, that thing is so frigging BIG!

Jenny grinned mischievously at him, holding up what had to be the largest dildo he'd ever laid his eyes on. Not just any dildo, mind you, but one that resembled a real-life cock. Cal had seen pictures a few times in some of those adult catalogs they had, but never seen one up close and personal. Made of some sort of super-lifelike silicone, the damn things looked and felt like actual cock-flesh, and could even be warmed-up to feel even more real. He could see traceries of bulging veins and even a fake set of balls at the base. The head was bulbous, as big as a small ripe apple, tipped with a tiny slit. He could see minute pubic hair pores, but this sucker was shaved.

His wife rubbed the head of it through her moist pussy lips, parting the fleshy pink ruffled edges, making a delicate wet sound like mouths sucking. She moaned deeply, a low and throaty sound.

One hand lightly caressing his taut member, he intently watched Jenny play with her big toy. Cal made little groaning noises as his eyes beheld her deft motions, her sensuous movements.

Jenny spread open her legs as wide as she could, without being uncomfortable, and nudged the head of her massive toy cock—all twelve inches of super-silicone sex technology—into her slippery orifice. The girth of the head was slightly larger than the circumference of Cal's own cock, but it slipped an inch inside her tight wet hole. She moved it gently, getting the end of it nice and lubricated. She could feel her pussy becoming wetter, hotter, and her nipples felt like twin bullet points capping her tits. Her left hand cupped the life-like balls, keeping it steady, as she worked the head in fluid semi-circular motions, her right hand gripping it a few inches below the head. She did this for several minutes, wriggling her hips, eyes partially closed as delicious waves of sheer pleasure swept over her. She'd drank a few glasses of wine before Cal got home, and she felt buzzed and so turned-on, but she needed the alcohol to loosen up enough to do what she wanted to do. She wanted to fuck herself mad with this monstrous cock—aptly named after the porn-star who it was molded after, The Dick Ramhardt—while Cal looked on, pleasuring himself.

Honeyed fluids trickled out of her swollen, tingling woman-flesh, running down the insides of her thighs. She extracted the head out of her pussy, smearing the shaft with her juices, getting it slick, rotating and rubbing the length up and down her labia. She was more than dripping-wet, and honestly couldn't remember a time she'd been so damn aroused! Mostly because of the gigantic thing she was playing with, but also Cal's reaction and what he was doing. His handsome, masculine face was a mask of ecstasy. His cock, protruding from his clamped right-hand grip, stood out rigid, vein-threaded, and purplish-red. Obviously, he'd almost cum, but didn't want to so soon. Oh yeah, she thought, he's loving this so far! And so am I, for that matter!

The faux-cock was partially hard but soft and flexible enough as to not hurt as she began to insert it inside her pussy. She was thrumming with sexual heat, flowing with her sweet fluids, but was careful to not push it in too quickly. Her back arched automatically, her breath quickening in her sudden excitement, heart thumping a manic beat. God, it was so big, and did hurt a little, but she eased it in an inch at a time. She didn't want to split the delicate edges of her tender pussy, but she wanted more of it in her! The pink inner-flesh eventually opened up even more, admitting more length, and she cried out. But she cried out not in pain, really, oh no, but something which nearly shoved her over the edge of pleasure/pain.

Cal began to stroke his cock again, but kept the thumb and forefinger of his other hand tightly ringed at the base. He licked his lips, rocking his hips in small motions.

Inch by inch, Jenny worked the massive thing inside herself until she couldn't take anymore. Her labia hugged the thick circumference, but as she began to slide it back and forth, she felt more wetness lubricate the life-like cock, making its luscious passage better. Her clit burned and she curled her toes. Head tossed back as she writhed, hips jerking up slightly as continued fucking herself. Going deeper now, and it did hurt again but she didn't care. Going faster now and spreading her legs as wide as she could. It was almost as if the small bit of pain didn't matter to the mind-numbing wet heat emanating from the center of her womanhood.

More, more, more, she silently told herself, panting and moaning, squealing and yelping. She looked at Cal, who looked close to cumming now, positioning himself closer to his wife, cock swollen and bobbing as he vigorously jacked himself while she pushed eight full inches of the life-like "The Dick Ramhardt" cock into her pussy. He took eight inches and still wanted more!

She'd already felt the little waves of orgasm shooting through her body, but the Big One was coming, as if she was standing on some island in the South Pacific, watching some titanic tsunami-driven wave rolling in toward her, roaring like a god.

"Oh baby, oh yes, yes yesyesyes!"

Gripping the end of it with both hands, she rammed it in and out, almost feverish in her impending ecstasy, and because of her double-grip, it bent slightly, brushing her swollen clit. She felt impaled, speared, and she could smell the heady musk of that towering, crashing wave.

She screamed, hips bucking wildly, but stopped pumping hard as she came and came, wetness gushing out, and she couldn't stop yelling out, but it felt so utterly and completely fucking GOOD! Mind-altering, except without the drugs and she almost wanted to resume her piston-like self-pleasuring, but she'd already crested that wave, rocketing down the other side, orgasm upon orgasm drowning her. She could hear Cal cry out and she opened her eyes, seeing copious strings of hot cum spurt out of his cock, splattering her pussy, belly, breasts, even a few sweet droplets falling like rain upon her cheeks and chin. She licked at some of it, her chest heaving.

Groaning like some in-heat male animal, Cal continued milking his cock as he shot his load near-endlessly, until finally his scrotum could produce no more semen.

Jenny didn't know how long she'd been cumming, or how many times, but she pulled the twelve-inch fuck-toy from her swollen-wet pussy and slumped back down onto the tousled pillows and sheets. She felt a little raw down there, but she didn't care.

"Kiss me, sexy man," she told him, and he slid over next to her, and did as she said. He didn't care if he got smeared with his own sticky fluids; hell, it came from inside his own body!

Spooning together on the bed, Cal's softening cock nestled against Jenny's ass, they held each other, listening to the other breathe. Finally, Jenny turned her head to kiss his cheek, asking, "So, how'd you like the Big Surprise?"

THE END