Toy Test

Story Info
Three friends try out the newest adult toys.
3k words
4.04
56.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim arrived early for the meeting; his face filled with the boyish excitement that made this 35-year-old man so attractive. The fact that he was 6 feet tall with dark short-cropped hair and the slender with the build of a much younger man also helped. He carried with him a large black plastic shopping bag, a clear sign he had been to the local adult "Toy Store" on one of his shopping excursions.

Jim was well to do. Actually, Jim was rich, but he didn't live like it. The only sign of his wealth was his absence of a steady job and his occasional power shopping trips where he would buy the latest, greatest or just strangest things. Jim didn't horde his toys either, he never failed to bestow gifts on his friends from his latest cache of store bought booty.

He and I were on the board of the local BDSM club, and tonight's meeting promised to be short and sweet. There was really no pressing business and other than a little formal business such as approving minutes and going over the financial report, we should be done in under an hour.

We were meeting at our clubhouse, our dungeon really. It was a converted warehouse we used for meetings and monthly play parties for members and their guests. We operated pretty much under the radar of the local authorities that really had little interest in us since we neither served liquor nor were open to the public.

"So what did you buy?" I asked Jim nodding toward the bag.

"Supplies" He smiled, "maybe after the meeting I'll show you."

"Deal," I said with enthusiasm. Jim was always fun to watch as he displayed his new treasures.

About that time the door opened and Samantha, our club's co-chairperson arrived. She was dressed in a severe business suit, typical for her on workdays. Sam was in her late 30's, with flaming red hair and a shapely figure.

"Hi guys" She said, with a hint of exhaustion in her voice. "Damn long day today."

Walking to the fridge, I pulled out one of her favorite soft drinks. Handing her the diet cola I remarked, "Well tonight's meeting shouldn't take too long."

"God I hope not", she said. "I can't wait to get home and get out of this business drag."

Jim chuckled, "Why wait?"

Samantha turned with a mock expression of disdain. "What a cheeky little queer boy you are!"

Jim raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Gotcha!" Samantha barked, then collapsed on the sofa next to Jim and I, laughing uncontrollably.

"She really does like getting my goat, doesn't she?" Jim said, pretending Samantha was not there.

We all were laughing as the door opened and the other board members arrived.

The meeting went as expected and we polished off the business at hand in under an hour. As the last of the board members were leaving, Samantha and Jim stayed behind.

"You need help cleaning up the dungeon?" Samantha asked, knowing that I had planned to sweep up a little before I left.

"Thanks, but I think I can handle it. Besides, Jim is going to hang out for a while with me."

Samantha raised her eyebrow and looked at Jim. "Hummm? Wonder if that means you are going to be trying out some new toys?"

Jim reached for the big black shopping bag that he had stashed behind the sofa. "Never could hide anything from your could I Sam?"

She nodded in agreement and walked to the door. She turned the deadbolt and locked us in, a clear sign she intended to stay as well.

"So let's see the latest and greatest!" She smiled as she flopped back down next to me on the sofa.

Jim reached in the bag and began rummaging. He pulled out a few boxes of condoms and a jumbo economy size bottle of lube.

"Planning a long weekend?" I said.

"Not particularly, just replenishing my stock." Jim continued to dig in the bag.

He next pulled out a couple of boxes with glossy pictures of porn stars on the covers.

Samantha grabbed one and squealed, "You did not buy one of these!"

The box cover showed in lurid detail the endowments of the star and his "equipment". The promotional text promised this was cast from his actual penis, hand painted and finished to look as realistic as possible.

Samantha had the box open in a flash and gingerly pulled the huge rubber phallus from the velvet bag that came with it.

"Oh my God!" She was impressed. "This cannot be the real size of his cock."

Jim smiled as he looked up from the bag. "Oh it is." He grinned, "I've seen it in person."

One of Jim's other obsessions was porn stars. He had not only met most of the hot ones, but had become intimately familiar with them. Whether it was because he was generous with his money, or because he was damn cute and hot in bed, I had never asked.

Samantha was running her hands over the giant cock. " Damn, this feels real too!"

"How would you know?" I asked. "Ain't you one of them Lebanese?"

It was our private joke. Sam and I had been traveling together for a conference and heard a radio preacher railing against "fags and Lebanese women".

"I've had my share of these," she said, "just not one this big."

Meanwhile Jim had found another prize. This one was in a plastic shrink-wrap package. It looked like a long jelly tube with a very small opening at one end and some sort of mechanical device extending from the other. He handed it to me.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, puzzling at the device that I was sure designed to pleasure a man.

"It's a remote controlled pussy." Jim beamed.

"Say what?" Sam was suddenly distracted from the porn star cock she was holding.

Jim explained that this soft sheath was designed to fit over a guy's cock and be controlled by the key chain he was dangling between his fingers.

I was about to deliver some smart-assed remark when he pressed the button on the key chain and the sheath suddenly sprang to life. It was vibrating so strong it almost buzzed out of my hands.

"Holy shit!" I cried as I tossed it to Samantha. She caught it and immediately burst into laughter.

"It's alive!" She cried.

Jim stopped the vibrating and took the sheath from Sam. He slipped it out of the package and offered it back to her.

"Now, put your finger inside."

Sam looked suspiciously at Jim but complied and slowly slipped her finger into the tube.

"If it were wet it would feel like a real pussy," She cooed.

That's when Jim pressed the other button on the key chain and two small motors began rotating slowly inside the sheath making the walls contract up and down the length of the tube.

"Aw damn Jim, " Sam said, "this fucking thing is having an orgasm! That decides it, somebody has to try this out." Sam looked right in my eyes as she said it.

"Somebody?" I asked. "You don't expect me to stick my cock in that thing do you?"

Jim was already opening a box of condoms. "Great, a trial run!"

"Hey I didn't agree to anything." I protested.

Samantha had already begun opening the lube and was going to get the device all moistened up and ready. She glanced over at me. "So are you going to get out of those clothes now, or do we have to help you?"

I was blushing. Not that I was shy. Samantha and I had seen each other naked many times before, at play parties and while traveling since we often shared a room.

Jim chimed in, "Come on Kurt, you know you want to try it. Unless you want to test out that big rubber dick?"

My ass clenched tight. "OK, the 'electro-pussy' sounds pretty good if you put it that way."

I stepped out of my boots, stripped off my jeans and T-shirt, and stood there in my underwear watching as Samantha massaged a copious amount of lube into the fake vagina. She looked as though she was enjoying it a little too much.

"Maybe you'd rather just finger fuck it instead," I said.

"Oh no, just getting her ready for you Kurt. Besides, I had to test to see if there were any sharp edges inside that might hurt you."

Jim moved behind me and slowly pulled my briefs down, exposing my already hard cock.

"Well you look like you are pretty near ready for this." He was caressing my ass as he whispered in my ear. "Come on Kurt, you know how I love to watch you use that big dick of yours."

Samantha had opened a condom and looked at me. "Allow me."

She sensuously rolled the latex barrier over my throbbing cock, giving it a few strokes as she did.

"Yep, feels just like that rubber one, only much warmer. Now lay down on the floor so we can really watch how this works."

I complied and stretched out on the carpet of the clubroom floor. "Guess I might as well just go with the flow," I said as I folded my hands behind my head.

"That's a good boy," Samantha said with a touch of irony in her voice, knowing full well it was usually me calling my partner "boy".

She moved closer and held the sheath above my cock. Slowly she slipped it onto my rigid pole. It felt just like the inside of a well-lubed asshole as it slid over the bulging veins of my erect dick. I moaned involuntarily as she pushed the sheath all the way down my shaft.

"How's that feel?" asked Jim.

"Like a real but slightly cool pussy I suspect!" My voice was trembling.

"Well the instructions say you can heat it up with warm water first, but I forgot, you'll get it hot soon enough, your cock looks pretty warm all by itself." Jim reached for the key chain control.

As he pressed the first button I closed my eyes. The vibrations were very high frequency and sped through my shaft making my whole crotch tingle.

Samantha was moving the plastic pussy up and down my shaft slowly as I began to writhe a little from the sensations. I was involuntarily thrusting into the plastic sheath, lifting my hips from the floor with each thrust.

"That's it big boy, "Sam cooed. "Fuck this pussy for us."

Jim was rubbing his crotch where it was obvious my demonstration was having an effect. His cock was clearly outlined against the faded denim of his jeans. I looked over at Samantha, who was still holding the device on my cock. Her other hand was buried beneath her skirt.

"Looks like this thing is working for you too?" I said, as I thrust up into the artificial pussy again.

Samantha smiled and continued rubbing herself as she steadied the sheath for me. "Damn boys, I am wearing way too many clothes. Hope you won't be embarrassed if I get comfortable." Without waiting for an answer she lifted my hand and put it on the sheath, freeing herself to undress.

Jim took this as a cue and pulled his T-shirt over his head, revealing his muscular chest, decorated with tribal tattoos.

Sam was already out of her skirt and shoes, and was unbuttoning her blouse, as she spoke, "Nice ink, Jim isn't some of that new artwork?"

Jim stripped off his jeans and then ran his hand over the circular symbol on his right pec, "This one is the latest. Got it at a Tattoo convention out in Las Vegas."

I was still fucking the electro-pussy but maintaining my composure as much as possible. I wanted to last until this scene fully developed.

Samantha pulled off her moist panties and tossed them on the sofa. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair looked like a bright red arrow pointing to her dripping lips.

"Looks like someone else is having a good time besides me." I said, waiting for some sort of snappy remark from Samantha. Instead she just blew me a kiss and turned to pick up the porn star dildo.

"Jim, I hope you won't mind if I give this baby a trial run? I'll use a condom of course."

Jim was stroking his hard cock and looking in the bag for another toy. "But of course you can, Sam, what good are toys if you can't play with them?"

Samantha took the cue and ripped open one of the condom packets. She carefully rolled it over the big rubber tool. "Damn this is big! But I really gotta try it."

She moved to the floor and lay down on the carpet, her head near mine and her body outstretched directly opposite me. She turned her head and looked directly in my eyes. As I looked at her upside down face I smiled. "Bet you never expected to be doing anything like this, huh?"

Sam scooted closer and rested her head on my shoulder, "Kurt, you and I both know we are always doing things we never expected to. That's what makes us so much fun!"

Her face contorted as she pressed the huge dildo into her slick pussy. "Oh fuck yes!" she moaned.

I could feel her whole body shaking as she slowly penetrated herself with the cast of the porn star's cock. Looking up I saw Jim, smiling down at us. "Aren't you two cute? "

"So where is your toy?" I asked as I slowly stroked my cock with the plastic sheath.

Jim smiled mischievously and turned. They me gently spread his ass cheeks and proudly showed what appeared to be the end of a very large clear plastic but plug nestled in his tight butt. True to Jim's quirky reputation it was not only plastic, but it was electrified. The clear plastic plug glowed brightly from his ass, and from his wiggling I suspect it was vibrating as well.

Sam and I began laughing so hard we almost forgot we were both masturbating...almost. Jim stood over us and continued to stroke his hard wet cock and then reached for the key chain. He pressed the top button this time and the plastic jelly sheath began to undulate like a vagina in the throes of orgasm. That set me shaking all over, my hand slid from the sheath and I just lay there and wallowed in the sensations.

I felt Samantha's head moving back and forth, brushing my face with her hair. Though I couldn't see her, I knew she was fucking herself hard with the big rubber cock.

All three of us were moaning and shaking when Jim gasped. " Oh God I can't hold back anymore."

Sam looked up at him. "Come on us Jim, shoot your hot cum all over us both!"

I opened my eyes, and looked up at Jim towering above us, stroking his hard cock directly over our faces. "Oh yea, man, do it" I groaned, my dick about to burst from the machinations of the electric toy.

Jim's legs bent slightly, dangling his full nuts over us and as he pointed his bulging cock head toward our faces, he moaned. Hot cum shot forth in a torrent splashing across Samantha's face and into her red hair. The second shot splattered on my chin and dribbled across my lips. Beyond that I don't know where it went. My cock was erupting and my body shaking uncontrollably from the sensations of the strongest orgasm I had ever had. From the sounds coming from Sam, I suspect Herr's was equally as strong. She was bucking against my shoulder as she fucked herself into an orgasm with the dildo.

Jim's knees buckled and he slid to the floor next to us, stroking the last cum from his cock.

Panting I grabbed his leg and dug my fingernails in. "Turn it off, motherfucker!"

He looked around frantically for the key chain. He grabbed it and hit the off button. The intense and now painful vibrations on my over-excited cock stopped.

Samantha's writhing slowed and finally she lay motionless, her sweat-drenched hair sticking to my shoulder.

Jim finally caught his breath and began to chuckle. "Well that toy test was a qualified success!"

His infectious laughter soon spread to Sam and I. We must have made quite a scene, three sweaty, sticky, naked people rolling on the floor of the clubroom laughing and hugging each other. We helped clean the cum and lube from each other and shared a few more cans of soda before washing off Jim's new toys in the bathroom sink.

As we were packing them back in their boxes Jim looked at us with a questioning expression. "Why are you packing them back up?"

Samantha smiled, "So you can take them home with you. You big dope."

Jim grinned. "I ain't putting that thing in me after it's been in your damn Lebanese pussy woman. Guess you are gonna have to take it with you."

I handed him the electro-pussy and he immediately handed it back. "And you know damn well I am not gonna stick my cock in that thing. I'd much rather have one stuck in me." Jim chuckled.

In his strange way he was letting us know he had bought the toys for us a gifts. And not just gifts, but very personal ones which he had shared with us in the most intimate way imaginable.

"Thanks, Jim" I hugged him as Samantha kissed his cheek. "Guess I should buy dinner", she said, "since you paid for the show!"

We all had another good laugh as we dressed to leave.

Though our BDSM club no longer has the dungeon, and Sam and Jim have moved away to other cities in pursuit of their careers, we will always share the special bond me forged on that strange night, playing with our adult toys.