Toying with Ashley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to try and move my hand, leaning back as much as I could to give myself slack. My left hand was poorly tied and I was able to get it mostly free right away, but my right was tied much better. Reaching over I tried to start to work on the knot but I was interrupted by a whimper from Ashley. She now had two fingers deep inside her pussy and her other hand with pulling on her nipple like there was no tomorrow. This was too much and I just had to watch her, moan and twitch as she played with herself, then inserting a third finger I almost came myself.

Reaching for the candy cane she sucked it into her mouth before lowering it to her pussy. I watched with baited breath as she pushed the giant cane into her wetness and whimpered as it stretched her pussy. Holding it in at what I presumed was bottoming out she again looked at me, "This candy cane was a good idea, if only you had waited I'd have let you fuck me silly with it right now."

She was having way too much fun with this, I had to get out and show her, she wanted me, and this chair was only an obstacle she wanted me to overcome. I forced myself to tear my eyes from the goddess as she started to pump her self with the cane griping the hook so hard her knuckles were white. I reached with all my might toward my right hand in an attempt to untie it. Feeling a knot I was so relived I almost dropped it, shutting out her moaning and panting I worked at the knot until I felt it come undone. Success, now my hands were free I could get to the rest of my bindings easily. Maybe I should look back as a reward.

Opening my eyes I regretted my decision immediately because the sight before me I knew I could not look away from. Ashley was now on her knees shoulder and face pressed to the ground hand pumping the candy cane in and out of her pussy. The other hand went from her nipple to her clit and back again. She was clearly in a world of her own right now, as her moans were getting louder and louder. Her tits rocked back and forth from the force of the thrusts and I could tell she was close to cumming. She was biting her lip to keep from screaming out but it wasn't going to last much longer.

It was taking to long to get my stupid bindings off; I had to have her right now. Leaning forward as much as I could I felt the chair tip. I was positioned almost perfectly and I feel right into her. My face pressed to her ass I lashed out with my tongue I soon found her clit. Flicking it I could hear her shriek out, she was in too much ecstasy to care I was breaking her rules. Rolling over onto her back she pulled my head into her pussy, gripping at my hair and thrusting up into my face. Her pussy was amazing, so sweet I couldn't get enough of her and the peppermint only added to the sensation. The mint was cool and also sweet, blowing on her I could make her twitch and thrust up into my face. Her moans of pleasure were breaking down into cries of passion and she was again at a loss for what to do with her hands. Gripping the sheets and her tits then pulling my hair she was out of control.

Unable to move more than an inch or so I myself so close to the edge was trying to get as much friction as I could and was thrusting inside my shorts. Her moans and sweet pussy were more than enough stimulation. Suddenly I felt Ashley's legs squeeze hard on the side of my head and she thrust hard at my head. Doing my best to keep my tongue moving I felt my self cum as she thrashed about.

Sitting up quickly she untied me freeing me at last. I jumped at the moment she finished pulling us both down on the bed. Grabbing her tits I kissed her hard and pressed my still hard cock against her. Kissing down her neck she arched her back up into me. Reaching down she grabbed my cock and started to pull on it. "I want it, I want it right now."

"But you said yourself, I was not to fuck you today."

"But its my punishment, I get to make the rules."

"Well if you really insist I will let you play with it. But you will have to clean it off first."

She always surprised me with how easily she took instruction and took my shorts and boxes off before I knew what was happening. The next thing I knew was my cock was in her mouth. She was sucking off every last drop of cum on it and licking her lips to make sure she got it all. If I hadn't cum a minute ago I surly would have right then. Even considering I was damn close as it was. She needed a distraction and I knew how to do it.

Picking her up by the shoulders I tossed her down on the bed, watching with satisfaction as her tits shook from the impact. Lowering myself down over her in sixty-nine position I placed my face back on her pussy and she gasped as I flicked her clit. Sucking my cock into her mouth she started to roll her tongue around but kept stopping as she moaned and thrust up at my face. I was winning in giving her pleasure and she knew it. Trying to redouble her efforts she grabbed my head with her thighs and grabbed my balls as she pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. I even felt her throat twitch as she fought the gag reflex.

Temporally over come by this new pleasure, feeling her throat constrict and unable to tongue deep into her pussy I had to go to plan B. Reaching for the candy cane I pushed it in suddenly to her pussy. This caused her to almost choke as she tried to gasp but had my cock in the way. Pulling her mouth off of me she moaned and squeezed hard on my balls. I forced the cane deeper in her and moved it in and out as I continued to lick her clit. Still trying to get my cock and win back the lead Ashley seemed to be in too much pleasure to focus on my cock.

I decided to help her out and stuffing my cock into her mouth I picked her up by the waist. Still keeping my face on her pussy and the candy cane still inside I held her vertical against my body. This seemed to turn Ashley on even more as she moaned loud against my cock.

Walking over to the window I pressed her up against the glass. Up on the third floor I knew her room was easily seen by anyone who cared to look up from the courtyard. She knew it too and as I pressed her against the glass she tried to resist shaking her head and trying to push up off my cock.

Smiling and starting to pump the candy cane in and out again I said so she could hear me, "Don't you wish you hadn't tied me up now, knowing anyone in the courtyard can look up and see you fucked with a candy cane as you suck my cock. Or are you glad, you want people to see. Just like in the store you wanted the cashier to know what a naughty girl you are. You even striped for the guy at the costume shop. You saw the camera but you wanted him to see. Your such a naughty girl, wanting to watched as you get naked, get fucked." The whole time I spoke I moved the cane faster and faster and Ashley seemed to have given up on resistance and was again lost in pleasure.

I returned to licking her clit and felt her start to moan around my cock. I had to say I had felt jealous of the candy cane, getting such a good deep throat but now I could make sure my cock made it deeper. Picking Ashley up slightly I dropped her down on my cock. Her squeal of protest, stiffed by my cock was soon forgotten as I nibbled on her clit and sent her into a wave of pleasure. Bracing her against the window I reached for the second cane, I wanted to be ready when the time came. I again bounced her on to my cock thrusting this time to meet her fall. I could feel her gag around my cock and pumped the cane as fast as I could to compensate. Ashley seemed not to care as I bounced her several more times now thrusting at my face. She was moaning and licking my cock for all she was worth. I was close and held back for as long as I could stand but I could hold back any longer and thrust hard into her face and came hard in her throat. As I did I pushed the second cane deep into Ashley's ass and bit hard on her clit. This combined sensory overload sent Ashley over the edge. She was suddenly writhing and sprayed my face as she squirted all over me. Still cumming in her throat I pistoned both canes in and out of her still biting her clit. Ashley went limp in my arms as she passed out from so much stimulation and I laid her back down on her bed.

Pulling my cock out I felt utterly spent and completely satisfied. I lay down beside Ashley and spooned her as I cupped her heaving tits. She was so perfect I felt so lucky to have her. One of the hottest chicks I know of and she just happens to get off to my wildest fantasies. Waking up she smiles and looks back, "I really love when you hold me like this" rubbing her ass on my cock she reached down and pulled the candy cane out of her pussy, "and I really do love this cane."

Laughing we both sucked on the cane for a little before we fall asleep, another perfect night, with a perfect morning to wake up too.

12