TP: Cornered

Story Info
A white wife gets gangbanged..
3.8k words
3.35
122.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,247 Followers

The boys were sitting at their friend's place, T.J's, watching one of their Tongue Patrol porn flicks when his cell phone started ringing. There was T.J. Booker, and one other of their colleague who'd recently joined their club, Homer. T.J. left them in the living room and went outside to answer his caller. Minutes later he returned to join his friends, grinning from ear to ear.

"You guys ain't going to believe what luck just fell into our hands," he announced to them while he pocketed his phone. "There's this white boy I know. I've done a couple of house-fixing jobs at his pad. Anyway, he just called me, wanting to show some appreciation for all the work I've done for him, he wants if I can come over to his place right now and watch the soccer game and maybe have some beers with him."

The friends listened, then sighed with derision. "The fuck is that some good luck you talked about?" mentioned Booker, a tall, barrel-chested individual with a shaved head. He sported Chinese symbol tattoos on both arms. He was well muscled and anyone looking at him might be tempted to think he just came out of prison, not realising that he'd never been caught institutionalized ever before.

"Yeah, man," Homer chipped in languorously. "I don't see nothing in what you just said, dog." He lounged back in the couch. He was tall and lanky with wide shoulders. His complexion was the darkest amongst the three of them.

T.J. laughed at both of them. "You dudes don't get it. I ain't going there for some dumb soccer game, fuck that. It's the Mrs., that's got my attention. She's some badass, fine, white pussy. I've seen her giving me the eye once or twice. Now looks like the best time to toast that oven between her legs. You boys coming with me or what?" he grabbed his t-shirt from where it lay draped on the back of his couch.

"Does the white boy know you've got two Niggers coming along?" asked Homer.

"Hell yeah, I told him. He said no problem, to bring them boys along. So, you boys looking for some free beers and pussy, better get yo' asses up and let's bounce!"

"I like the sound of that," grinned Booker.

He and Homer wore back their shirts as they got up. T.J., switched off the TV set and picked up his car keys and together the three of them jived each other as they marched out of the house.

***********

It was a sweltering Saturday. It was getting close to the start of the UEFA soccer match and Bob was getting the table set for himself and the guests he was expecting. His wife, Jenny too was helping out. They were getting everything in place on the table: nacho cheese, tortilla chips, pretzels, and good old fashioned Coors beer.

"Who did you say was coming again?" asked Jenny as she moved the centre table to place the cooler with the beers resting inside on beds of ice.

"You remember T.J? That tall black guy who helped me out last month with fixing the rooftop? Yeah, he's the one. He's coming along with two other friends. I thought it alright. Nothing better than watching a soccer game with company."

"I'm not complaining," she replied. "I just hope they don't litter the living room much while you and them are guzzling beer."

Bob laughed. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't."

Jenny left him and went upstairs to change. She first went into the bathroom to wash her face then into the bedroom to run a comb through her brunette hair that was cut in the shape of a page boy's. She changed into a jersey shirt that ran all the way down to her knees, covering the pair of shorts she wore and she was still checking out herself when she heard the sound of a car pull to a stop in front of their home. She looked out the window and saw a black GMC truck and watched as the doors opened and three black men came down from it and walked up their driveway and approached their front door. She hurried downstairs as she heard Bob welcoming T.J. and his friends into their home. Bob introduced them to Jenny and she shook hands and smiled at them and bid them welcome.

The men sat on either side of the couple and made conversation till the game started playing. Jenny played the role of host, went around handing out beers and glasses and plates for them to eat their chips and pretzels out of. She was unaware of the interesting stares she was getting from the men.

The game went on. Bob was the only one too engrossed with watching the match. T.J. and his buddies too watched the game, but all the time their eyes and mind were focused on Jenny. She sat next to Bob, sipping a beer, unaware of the stares she was getting from the black brothers who watched her jersey shirt ride up her thighs, exposing her legs. As the game went on, the men urged Bob on with the beer. They knew how to hold their liquor; this wasn't the first time they found themselves in such a situation. By the time the match stopped at the end of the first half, with the game still goalless for either team. During the halftime, they were having a drinking contest while they waited for the game to resume. Jenny excused herself for a moment and went upstairs to take a piss while Bob hurried into the kitchen to return with a bottle of jack Daniels. While he was gone, T.J. removed from his pocket a capsule that contained Vailum pills. He dissolved one into Bob's half-filled glass and when he returned with the Jack Daniels, they made a toast but T.J. and his friends sipped a little of their drink and watched with amusement as Bob drained his; he took an excuse and went to the kitchen then returned to join them. Jenney returned from upstairs a minute later and it was like she hadn't missed anything at all.

Bob was getting catching a buzz from the amount of beer he was taking and Jenny too was catching some of it as well. But the time the second half resumed, halfway into the game, Bob evidently passed out from the consumption he'd drunk, coupled with the Vailum pill.

"Damn, Bob is going to miss the rest of the game," Jenny complained, as Bob now had fallen over her lap.

"Maybe we can help move him someplace," suggested Booker.

The three of them got up to help Bob out the sofa with Jenny in front, directing them upstairs to their bedroom. Bob had a portly frame and it was a struggle for the three men getting him up the flight of stairs. They dumped him on the bed and Jenny arranged his feet together and draped a blanket over him before leaving him alone.

"So, I guess we'd better go back downstairs and finish the ga—" Jenny was turning away from the door and stopped when one of the men—T.J.—held her wrist in his hand, cutting the words off her mouth. His buddies stood behind him; there was a hungry look in their eyes that instantly got Jenny nervous and shaking underneath.

T.J. leaned his face towards hers. "You know what, fuck the soccer game. What we need is some pussy, and you're it, bitch!"

Homer and Booker came around to grab hold of Jenny as she started to struggle. There was little she could do as the men lifted her off her feet and carried her across the hall to the opposite door that opened into a spare bedroom. Booker and Homer dumped her on the bed while T.J. went about drawing the curtains close and then closing back the door.

All three men pounced on her like hyenas after prey. She was still struggling even as they successfully pushed her jersey shirt up to reveal her 36C breasts and at the same time undid the buttons of her shorts and had it off her legs in no time. Their hands caressed, groped and fondled her legs and thighs, pushing past her panties and slipping their fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit. Jenny was still fighting them but as she'd drunk much alcohol, her fights were becoming too feeble and when Booker and T.J. both started sucking on her tits, that was enough to seal the deal. Her legs began moving in countenance with their salacious intentions. Her pussy responded by releasing copious pussy juice as a result of the pussy invasion she was getting. Homer held her legs down and buried his face on her crotch while his friends held down her arms and went on sucking her tits.

"Ohhh ... Ohhhh my, my ... Ohh fuck!" Jenny moaned while her body squirmed from the sexual attention it was receiving. She wanted to fight back but realised she couldn't. Her body wasn't responding to her thoughts anymore. T.J. brought his lips to her face and their lips met in a frantic kiss. She gasped as his fingers pinched her nipples while Booker continued punishing her other pair of breasts.

Homer quickly undressed himself out of his clothes and stood before her naked. T.J. unzipped his jeans and offered her his cock to suck on. Booker came down from the bed and hurriedly unbuttoned his jeans and pushed it along with his jockey briefs down his legs. Homer came on the bed, holding out one of her legs while T.J. help onto the other. Jenny by now had a mouthful of T.J.'s cock and was sucking him steadily when Homer beat the head of his cock against her pussy opening and she felt herself jump momentarily from the teasing. Her pussy's labia walls seemed to become further went and inviting. Homer leaned over her and pushed the head of his cock against her opening and she released her mouth from T.J.'s cock and cried out as she felt something like a thick, warm pipe push into her. Booker returned to the bed, naked now, and held her other leg for his friend who grunted with each successive thrust he pushed into her.

"Damn!" he exclaimed to his buddies as he pushed more inch of his cock into her. "This is some tight white pussy she got here!"

Booker chuckled. "Probably ain't been well oiled in a long while."

"Hubby ain't been doing his job, has it, Jenny slut," T.J. said to her.

Jenny was still groaning with her face contorted in pain from the thick pipe that kept shoving into her. She hadn't felt this thick a prick in her ever before; no way Bob's cock was this big. She wanted to get up and run, but her hips kept pushing for more of that prick. It gave her much pain, but there was pleasure in the pain as well. Her cries went into overdrive when she felt someone's hand rubbing over the tiny knob that was her clitoris. Booker grabbed hold of her head and thrust his mamba-like cock into her mouth's recess with force. Jenny gagged as the head of his prick touched against the back of her throat. The boys urged her on.

"—take that prick, you slut! Fucking take that prick!"

"—better not bite on it, bitch! Better suck on that fat straw and not bite!"

Minutes later her body shuddered and thrashed under Homer's weight as the force of his cock brought a crashing orgasm over her. He was by now plunging his cock deeper into her cunt. Each time pulling out with copious pussy juice staining his shaft. Jenny's head went back and forth between her left and right, sucking and at the same time stroking Booker and T.J.'s cock, slurping her tongue over their shaft. She was lost in her moaning frenzy, stopping every now and then to exercise her panting. It felt like Homer had been fucking her for so long, she was almost on the verge of another orgasm when he groaned and gritted his teeth, his body tensed on top of her as he emptied his load of cum inside her. Jenny screamed from the action and was still gasping from the exercise when Homer pulled his limp prick out of her, wiped sweat off his brow and slapped hands with his buddies, all three of them grinning and jubilating at once.

"Sheee-it, man! That's the shit!"

"—got that pussy tossed up!"

"—make way, nigger, make way! I need me some of that white pussy too!"

T.J. took his friend's place. He lifted Jenny up from the bed and turned her around so she was on her arms and knees with her buttocks facing him. T.J. stood by the bed's edge, crouched on top of her and rubbed his cock against her pussy entrance before thrusting it into her. Jenny grasped the bed sheets and hollered as she felt another thick pipe enter her, this one pushing all the way towards her heart. Her pussy released a farting type noise as he pulled out of her then thrust his prick once again inside her cunt.

"Ohhh my God!" she gasped, overwhelmed by the force of the pounding she was receiving. "Ohhh my fucking God!"

"Don't worry, bitch. You're gonna be talking with Him in a minute!" Booker laughed out loud, coming to lie on the bed in front of her, holding his 9-inch shaft against her face. "Get your head down and suck that cock, slut!" he barked at her, grabbed her head and thrust her mouth down on his prick.

Jenny's cries where now muffled grunts with her mouth buried halfway down Booker's shaft while T.J. above her continued fucking her from behind. Her mouth often let go of Booker's cock as she was fighting back to contain her moaning fit but losing the battle. T.J. held her by the waistline and muttered curse words in her ear at the same time nibbled on her ear lobe. Homer appeared beside her and massaged her clit. The sensation was overwhelming. Her muscles flexed. A strong feeling was coming at her from deep within her bowels. She leaned forward to support her face on her arms; T.J. too leaned forward on his hands while his cock went on slipping in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhh ... I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" she released another lengthy shriek as the roaring feeling coming from her bowels turned into something like a hand grenade and exploded inside her, showering her with glass shards of orgasmic pleasure. Her body shook all over and she panted as she felt the tremor run through her body.

"Yeah, you like that, didn't you, bitch!" Booker pulled her face up which was no covered with sweaty. "You love that black cock, don't you? Answer me!"

She moaned. "Uhhggghhh ... yeah. Yes! I fucking loved it!"

"You're gonna be loving black cock from now on. No more sampling that silly putty your husband's got for a dick!"

"Oh yeah, she's gonna be a black slut from now on!" Homer sniggered.

T.J.'s prick was by now floating in a barrel full of her cum and he kept on fucking her pussy till he too gritted his teeth and discharged his load of semen into her cunt. He pulled out of her, jumping down from the bed. Jenney lowered herself on the bed, gasping. Semen and pussy juice seeped out of her pussy like overflowing milk. Booker allowed her to suck his cock some more while T.J. told Homer to go check on their white boy.

Homer went and looked in the main bedroom and was surprised to see that Bob was seated on the edge of the bed looking woozy and tired. He looked at Homer, surprised to see him standing there by the doorway naked. He got up from the bed and wavered on unsteady feet. Homer came to his aid and stopped him from falling back on the bed.

"Where's ... where's Jenny?" Bob blinked his eyes rapidly at him, his breath still oozing alcohol. "How come you're naked?"

Homer grinned and led him out of the bedroom. "Right this way, my man."

They shuffled into the spare bedroom and Bob stood by the doorway and stared with open eyes, shocked at what he saw. His mouth came unhinged at the sight of his wife sucking on Booker and T.J.'s cock. T.J. saw Bob and indicated for him to come inside, smiling at him.

"Good of you to join us, white boy," he patted Bob's shoulder affectionately. "We need you for cleaning duty. Your bitch wife has been the most magnificent hostess."

Bob, flustered, looked at T.J. as if he were mad. "What? What the fuck do you—"

Homer slapped the back of his head. "Shut the fuck up, white boy, and get the fuck down to work!"

Booker turned Jenny to lie on her back, her legs spread open while the boys forced Bob's face towards her glistening pussy that was still dripping amounts of cum on the bed sheet. Bob lapped his tongue over her vagina. He recoiled from the taste of semen on his tongue, but T.J. prodded him to continue. He buried his nose in his wife's cunt, heard her moan a response. Booker thrust his cock into Jenny's mouth, stifling her moaning.

T.J. slapped the back of Bobs head and barked at him, "Come on, white boy. Put your back to it!" Bob dug into what the boys wanted of him, hearing them calling him names, urging him on. Jenny soon joined in the fray. Her hands caressed her husband's head while she too snapped at him to go ahead and eat his wife's pussy. For some reason, Bob began taking pride in what he was doing and slurped his tongue up and down his wife's clit, sucking and vacuuming her pussy of every trace of semen.

"Alright, white boy, get off her," Booker grabbed his arm and began pushing him away from Jenny. "Best make room for the black stallion in the room."

His friends cheered him and held Bob back from the bed as Booker positioned himself between Jenny's open legs, cradling his giant cock in his hand. His cock was thick in girth, and Jenny, holding back her thighs, gulped in air and held her breath for some seconds as his knobby head slid inside her, further expanding her pussy walls. She released a howling cry as he thrust more inches into her; her feet kicked up into the air like high salute.

"OHH FUCK! AWWWHHH MY GOD!" she gasped and shook her head from side to side, biting on her lower lip to stem down the tide of warmth and pain she was having. The throb of his cock inside her filled every inch of her cunt she found her pussy lubricating it with enough cum juice to make it easy. It felt as if he's shoved a train inside her.

"Yeah, you liking that dick, ain't cha?" Booker leered at her as he leaned closer to her face while still punishing her cunt. "You loving that black dick, ain't cha?"

"Oh my God, Oh my God, I'm loving it! I'm fucking loving it!" she moaned like a crazed sex doll. "Fuck me with that black dick!"

Her hands came to his shoulders and she didn't stop hollering for the next time minutes when all she felt in the world was her pussy set on fire by Booker's cock, bringing another round of exquisite orgasm. Bob stood between Homer and T.J. unable to take his eyes from the spectacle happening on his bed. Both men looked down at his shorts and laughed when they saw that he was having a boner.

"Looks like white boy's lovin' this shit!" screeched Homer.

"Hell, I told you he would!" returned T.J. Booker filled Jenny's pussy with his cum and the three black men took a break while they left Bob to clean her pussy up. They went downstairs and helped themselves to whatever food they found in their kitchen. They returned to the living room and changed the channel from the sports game which had long already come to an end and watched and drank beer while upstairs Bob explained to Jenny how he'd willingly met with Thad a week ago and talked about wanting him and several of his friends to come over today and gangbang Jenny and how he'd always wanted to eat her pussy after they'd cum inside her. Yes, T.J. had sprinkled a Vailum tablet in his drink, but he'd never actually drank it, only made as if he had. Jenny was shocked to listen to his confessions, but it was a shock she quickly overcame. Her pussy was still throbbing from the round of fucking she'd just undergone ... and seriously yearning for more. "Why don't you be a good white boy and go downstairs and tell them to come back," she said to him. "I think I'm ready for one more round."

The look of joy that lit Bob's face was like a light bulb shinning brighter than the sun. He kissed his wife, told her how much he loved her, then rushed back downstairs with his cock still straining against his shorts. T.J., and his friends turned to look at him when he came downstairs, smiling at them.

"Yo, white boy, we cool?" asked T.J. Bob slapped his hand in bonhomie. "Hell yeah, we cool. Matter of fact, the bitch wants you guys to come run a train on her pussy again," he indicated a thumb upstairs. "I've got some lube in a drawer. Try see if you guys can fuck her ass too."

"Oh yeah, that's my type of man!" T.J. jumped to his feet and turned to his friends. "What you say, boys. You guys still up for it?"

dsoul
dsoul
1,247 Followers
12