Tracey and the BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers

Billy stood outside the door. He could hear low moaning and fast breathing. Either his aunt was giving birth, or she was rapidly masturbating. His confidence was boosted, and he knew that the plan would work. He knocked on the door.

Billy was furiously pounding his cock into her while kissing her neck when Tracey heard a knock. God damn it, she thought, as she had been so close to climaxing during her fantasy. She put to her sundress and opened the bedroom door to see her nephew...fuck he looks good... awaiting her.

"Hi Trace, hope you weren't sleeping." Billy facetiously stated.

"I just want to ask a favour. I need to get up early to finish the work out in the garage. Can you come and wake me up at 9?

"Sure hunny, no problem." Tracey was still angry that she had not cum, but happy to see Billy... and his big black cock... again.

"Ok great. I'm a heavy sleeper too, so you might have to shake me or something." Billy lied. This was perfect, he told himself. He had interrupted her masturbation, hopefully ensuring that she would be incredibly horny.

"I think I can handle that" Tracey was busy staring at his body, and trying to sneak peeks at Billy's package... I could do more than handle that cock...

"Thanks then. See you in the morning." Bill bent down for peck that his aunt always used for greetings and goodbyes. Instead of their lips just brushing however, Bill made sure that he kissed Tracey square on the lips for one second. He could have sworn that her lips had tugged on his lower lip as he walked away to the guest room.

Tracey's whole body felt like it was on fire. That innocent kiss had sent her into a lusty fit. Black lips were so full and luxurious, like they were made just for her. She missed kissing them. She missed being kissed by them. She did not want the kiss to end. Tracey knew that she had lost her ability to cum from masturbation now. She needed to get fucked. Bob could not come home fast enough...he will never be enough...

Bill returned to the guest room and lay in the bed. He took off his constricting shorts and took out his aunt's still wet thong. He took in her aroma. It was sweet and intoxicating, and made him want to come right there. He would wait though. He put the thong to the side and went to bed. He set the alarm on his phone for 8:30.

Black cocks were pointing at Tracey from every direction. She did not have to look up to see who each belonged to. The saw JaMarcus' 7 inch monster and took it in her mouth, while her hands grabbed the dicks of Dwayne and LaRon. JaMarcus was as thick as she remembered. Dwayne still had the pinkish head on his 8 inch black cock and LaRon's 7.5 inch beast was as veiny as ever. Tracey saw LeStephon's 8.5 inch cock, still slight scars from her teeth on the side, and knew she had to move over to suck it. She went from cock to cock, recognizing the black shaft of each of her former lovers. She was blissfully sucking them each off, but was wishing that one of them would start fucking her back. Then she saw Billy, standing outside of the circle of black men. She repositioned her ass so that Billy could take her from behind while she sucked the black cocks. He never moved though. Instead, all of her black lovers began cumming all over her. Tracey felt great to be covered in black seed again. It reminded her of her college days after every basketball game. She felt empty though, as she still needed Billy's cock inside her. With black baby batter all over her, even in her hair and running down her naked body to the floor, Tracey woke up. FUCK, she said to herself. It was 8:50.

Bill had been up for 20 minutes. He laid in bed sniffing his aunt's lust and slowly stroking his cock to its full 10 inches. He knew that he had to be careful, because too much and he would blow. At 8:55 he stopped and threw the thong under the bed. He stretched out on the queen sized bed, threw the blanket to the side and spread his legs. Anyone coming in the door would have a perfect view of his swollen balls and nearly erect 10 inch dick. He closed his eyes and waited.

Tracey slipped on her purple wool nightgown and prepared to wake Billy. She looked at herself in the mirror as she went to the door. She had already finished her makeup, as she did every morning, but something about her nightgown was bothering her. It was floor length, wool and covered up her chest completely. Billy would not like this, she thought to herself. He is the only person who is going to see me, not my grandmother, so I might as well look my best... I want that big black cock to get HARD... Yes, my red nightie is best. She took off the wool nightgown and slipped into her red teddy. Bob loved this outfit, she thought...Billy had better too... she looked in the mirror again. The red teddy clung to her body all over, and barely fit over her shapely ass. She had ample cleavage in this outfit, but made sure to tug it down anyway to make as much as possible. She spun around to look at her ass. It bulged out perfectly, as though gravity had no impact at all. Thank god for this tight material. Her ass was high and round and perfect, she thought to herself... and no black man could possibly resist it... Tracey slipped on her black heels with red bows on the front, right above her red painted toes, and was impressed with herself. It was 9:00, and time to wake Billy.

Tracey's heart was beating fast as she approached the door. What if he is naked... and I can see that beautiful cock... No, he is probably wearing shorts... it's a crime to cover up that magnificent cock... no, he will be under the blanket... I can move it to get a look at his cock... No, everything will be completely appropriate, Tracey convinced herself. She knocked on the door.

The knock excited Billy. His cock twitched expectantly with arousal, thinking of what may be about to happen. Billy looked like he was sporting the world's most impressive morning wood. He had to think unsexy thoughts. This is going to work, he assured himself.

No answer. I will have to go in then to wake him up, Tracey thought. He did say that he is a deep sleeper. Tracey opened the door a crack and peeked in. She could see Billy's upper body completely uncovered by the blanket... I wonder if his cock is out... His right arm was closer to the door, but was tucked under his pillow. His left arm was stretched out to the side. Tracey decided to lightly whisper his name.

"Billy..." she softly whispered in a tone that only a dog could hear. No response.

Well, Tracey thought, that didn't do it. I have to go in.

Tracey opened the door and immediately scanned the bed for the object of her desire. It took no time, because Billy's cock was completely out in the open. It was pointed almost directly at the door, and his powerful legs were spread out very far apart. It was only semi erect, but was laying on his tight abs. It must be 10 inches, she thought excitedly with her mouth agape. That's bigger than any I've ever seen. It was as thick as a soup can she thought and as black as night. Tracey was captivated by both its size and especially the blackness. If Billy was black with a slight bit of brown, his cock was completely black, she thought. She found herself already standing directly next to the bed, and also Billy's big cock. Tracey wished she could get a better look at the head, which was pointed into his belly button.

"Billy." Tracey mouthed, although she was not sure that any sounds came out. It was time for him to wake up... please don't wake up... and get to work... and don't take that cock away from me...

Bill had heard his aunt walk over, but she didn't say anything. He wished that something would happen, as the suspense was killing him. Suddenly, he felt Tracey's fingertips, and her perfectly manicured nails, gently brushing along his chest. This excited Bill as he struggled to keep his eyes closed.

Tracey decided that she needed to touch Billy to wake him. She started by touching his chest, lightly. His wide, muscular chest had driven her crazy all day yesterday... I need to get fucked by a black man... she moved down to his tapered waist and his abs, and she let her finger tips fall into all of the deep ridges they created... I need big black cock so badly... she moved down further as Bill's cock twitched to the left. He's getting excited, she thought to herself... I need Billy's cock in my pussy... She moved down to the base of his pubic region, where she had put her hand during the movie... this big black cock is meant to be touched... she gently placed her fingertips on the base of his cock. It jerked slightly and Tracey was electrified. It was warm and stiff, and the contrast between her white skin and the completely black cock in front of her really was irresistible, she admitted. She moved her fingers down to his testicles, which were drooping down and looked like they had large plums inside... I need to drain every bit of seed out of them...

It took every ounce of strength Bill had to keep from jerking his own dick. The gentle caress of his aunt's touch on his cock made him crazy with lust. He knew he had her now, but he wanted to know how deeply.

Tracey moved her hand up Billy's cock. She wrapped her fingers around it near the middle, and noted that she could not get all the way around it... big black cock is so thick and luxurious... she moved her hand up further and looked under the head at the sensitive fold of pitch black flesh that provided so much pleasure...big black cock is meant to go in my pussy... she gently stroked it with her index finger, and was delighted to see it jerk in response...I should always please big black cocks... Tracey lifted up the cock, firmly in her soft white hand, and looked at the head...nothing in the world matches black cock... it was pitch black and completely smooth, like a powerful helmet that she knew would bring so much pleasure... nothing is as powerful as black cock... She looked at the large space between Billy's legs. She could fit... I belong with black cock... No, I can't do this, she said as she moved over, all while holding the cock, and knelt on the bed in the available space...I need to fuck Billy's cock... I love my husband and would never cheat on him she said as she got comfortable between his legs...I love big black cock and would do anything for it... Billy is my nephew; my husband's nephew. She laid down in the space and kicked her feet up behind her...nothing is worth giving up black cock... she started stroking the cock with her two fists. I can't do this... I need big black cock to be complete... She smelled a large whiff of Billy's manhood. His cock and balls combined to make the most masculine smell Tracey had ever encountered. It felt like she was being enveloped in pure testosterone and sex. She was breaking. I can't fuck my nephew...BIG BLACK COCK... I can't cheat on my husband...BIG BLACK COCK... I can't I love my hus...BIG BLACK COCK... I can't...BIG BLACK COCK... I...BIG BLACK COCK... I need big black cock. I need it more than anything in the world. Nothing else matters to me. I am going to fuck Billy's big black cock. I need to. Tracey pointed the black cockhead head toward her face and gave in.

Tracey took Bill's massive black cock into her mouth. She instantly felt an erotic sensation throughout her body that she had not felt in years. She had not sucked big black cock in seven years. I've wasted seven years, she told herself. Having Billy's cock, the biggest and blackest she had ever seen, in her mouth made her feel complete again. Black cocks were made for her mouth. Tracey quickly devoured seven inches of black steel while she jerked the rest of Billy's cock with her right hand and rubbed the inside of his thigh with her left. I need to make this beautiful cock cum, she thought to herself. I need to drink his black seed. I need every last drop. Desperately.

Bill was in ecstasy. After all the buildup of the previous 24 hours his gorgeous aunt was finally sucking his dick. She's doing a hell of a job too, he thought to himself. She was really craving black cock. Tracey was vigorously bobbing her head on his cock, and Bill was impressed that she could take so much. She's not new to this, he though amusedly. The sight of his dick passing in and out of his aunt's pink lips, along with the feeling of her warm tongue running all along his shaft, was almost too much for Bill. He wanted to prolong this, the best head he had ever received, so he looked elsewhere. Past the bobbing blonde head he could see his aunt's impressive ass mounds straining the red fabric of her lingerie. Behind that her sexy little feet in the black heels bobbed carelessly above. I need more than just a blowjob that's for sure, Billy stated to himself. A massive wave of pleasure struck Bill, causing all conscious thought to cease.

I need everything that's in these balls, Tracey knew without even thinking it. She sucked on Billy's balls one at a time, while stroking his cock with one hand and massaging underneath. Bob had decent testicles, but nothing compares to Billy's balls. Tracey could only handle one at a time. While she was not happy about this, it did ensure that each would get the tender attention she knew they deserved. He isn't reacting, Tracey said to herself with more than a hint of sadness. Billy had twitched and jerked, but he hadn't yet made a noise or moved his upper body. I need to please this black cock. I need to please Billy. I know how to please big black cock, Tracey assured herself. Tracey lifted the big black cock and started gently stroking the underside of the head with her free thumb. She angled her head to the side and dove in, licking and sucking the underside of Billy's achingly full balls. The moan that he instantly let out caused her pussy to spasm.

Bill could not stop moaning. No one had ever done this to him before, as his whole body trembled with pleasure. His aunt continued hungrily lapping the underside of his testicles. For the first time he was not in complete control of a sexual encounter. Tracey was driving him crazy, from his cock to his balls to the tips of his toes. He needed to come. Bill grabbed a handful of his aunt's perfectly done hair and moved her mouth back to his cock.

YES! Soon I will get to taste that sweet black nectar Tracey thought as Billy grabbed her hair. She placed both hands on Billy's spread thighs and began sucking his dick again, this time even more rapidly than before. She worked her tongue along ever inch of the cock she could reach as she awaited her prize. She found that she could now take in basically ever inch of his cock, as her limitations were overcome with desire. She looked up and saw her nephew looking straight into her eyes. So dark and powerful, she knew she needed to please him in every way. At that moment, the first spurt of her sweet reward struck the back of Tracey's throat as her throbbing pussy finally exploded with climax.

Watching his aunt eagerly sucking his black cock, its contrast against her white skin, her pink lips massaging it, and his black hands grabbing her blonde hair as she pleasured him was just about too much for Bill. When she finally looked up at him, their eyes locked for a moment. The deep blue eyes of his aunt Tracey were filled with extreme desire, happiness and hopefulness. She desired his cock. She was happy to be pleasing his cock. She was hopeful that she would continue to please him. This look put Bill over the top, as he began a cumming in his aunt's mouth.

The orgasm was bigger than any Tracey had ever had. Far bigger than any from the last seven years, and even much bigger than the ones she had enjoyed with other black men. Feeling his hot, hard, huge black cock in her mouth made Tracey realize her place. It was only natural for her to please black men, and of course their big black cocks specifically. Sucking Billy was providing her more pleasure than any other man had given. It was not just that he was black, or sexier than the other black men she had fucked. She was enjoying the forbidden fruit that was her own nephew's cock. And his semen. It came out in thick, ropey strands that each provided her orgasm with further fuel. Tracey made sure that some landed on her tongue that that she could get a taste. She missed the taste of black semen more than anything. Billy's seed tasted both sweet and robust. It was even better than Tracey had remembered, and she loved it. After seemingly forever the stream stopped. It had not been long enough for Tracey.

Bill figured that he must have had 20 spurts. His aunt really knew how to suck dick. He watched her face as his dick slightly softened and knew that she was in bliss. Her face was still scrunched up and she had tears in her beautiful blue eyes. She was semi-consciously circling his cockhead with her tongue. Bill wanted more.

Even though her sweet reward had stopped, Tracey's mind numbing orgasm continued. I should have that to drink every day, she thought. No, every hour. Billy suddenly lifted her head by the hair and removed his cock from her mouth. Tracey squeezed her lips tightly but the cock still fell out. She felt sad and angry as the black cock she needed so desperately was removed. She was still so caught up in the orgasmic waves still striking her pussy that she barely noticed Billy's powerful hands flip her over.

Bill knew that he needed pussy. He looked down at his aunt's wet, pink jewel after he flipped her over. She had shaved it recently. Bill put his hands under her knees and moved them each diagonally from her pussy. He would need room. Once he had that room, he went to work. Her pussy was as smooth as silk and the aroma was even sweeter and move powerful than it had been on the thong. Upon his first lick of the outer lips, his aunt twitched. He licked again and a more violent twitch occurred. Bill moved on to the clit and started gently massaging it with his tongue. This was met with loud praise.

"OH GOD YES!!" Tracey screamed. A new orgasm had begun the moment Billy started licking her pussy. Each new lick caused a wave of pleasure to spread throughout her body. Billy obviously loved eating pussy. "OH FUCK OH FUCK!!!" she screamed as Billy put her clit between his lips and applied just the right amount of pressure. She grabbed his head with both hands and started bucking wildly. "OH GOD FUCK I NEED IT!!!"

Bill had never experienced a reaction like this. Tracey's pussy was gushing sweet juices, and her screams had a primal intensity. The bucking made his job more difficult, but Bill enjoyed the challenge immensely. He decided to push his tongue deeply into his aunt's pussy, as far as it would go. He needed to prepare it. This thing is already more than prepared, he corrected himself.

"I NEED BLACK COCK! I LOVE IT!!" Tracey screamed as her nephew plunged his tongue deep into her pussy, which greedily pulled it in. It already felt better than anything she had enjoyed in the last seven years, Tracey thought between orgasmic waves. The sight and feeling of Billy powerfully pinning her knees down, along with the sight of a powerful black head between her legs, was almost too much. The feeling of her nephew's tongue inside her pussy pushed her over the edge. A massive orgasm struck Tracey, causing her to lose all control. "FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!!!"

Bill did not have to be told twice. His cock was already rock hard again, and hearing his aunt scream desperately for his big black cock was incredibly exciting. He pulled his tongue out of his aunt's pussy, despite desperate clinging from her pink treasure. He brought himself back onto the bed and hooked his aunt's knees with the insides of his elbows. He lined up his dick with his aunt's pussy and marveled at how well this had gone. He had wanted to fuck his aunt for years, but never imagined that it would actually happen. No woman yet had resisted his black cock. Bill looked at his aunt. She had wrapped both arms around his head and looked at him with the most desperate look he had ever seen. Bill plunged his cock into Tracey's beautiful pussy.

Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers