Tracey Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve really likes Tracey.
5.8k words
4.75
180.7k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This version of Tracey Ch. 2 has been modified since first publication on 11/09/2004 for continuity purposes and to correct minor grammatical errors. -W.S.

Tracey acted perfectly normal around me the next day, her usual cheerful self. It was therefore inconceivable to me that she had seen me standing in her doorway the night before. My fears evaporated, and along with them any remaining restraint that kept me from peeping through her curtain.

I had begun to suspect that more than carelessness was to blame for the increasingly frequent opportunities I had to catch glimpses of her. For one thing, she only seemed concerned with keeping her curtain closed and dressing "appropriately" when my parents were home. The laundry room was in the basement and Mom constantly had a load going--you never knew when she might wander by.

But in those days my parents often went away during weekends. Now that I was technically an adult, they took advantage of their new freedom with frequent overnight trips into the city or upstate to visit friends, leaving the house to Tracey and me.

It was during these weekends that Tracey shunned her boxers and pranced around the basement at night wearing only panties and tee-shirts that scarcely reached her mid-thigh. Likewise, I continued going shirtless, wearing only boxers or boxer briefs.

One Friday night after my parents had left for a weekend in the city, I was down in my room doing chin-ups. Dan and I had replaced our flimsy curtain rods with sturdy metal piping for just such a purpose, and used to have contests. By the time he had left for college, I was evenly matched with him.

I had stripped down to my boxer briefs and they were clinging tightly to my body with sweat by the time I had completed a second set. I was doing a set of sit-ups when I heard Tracey come down the stairs.

"Hey Steve," she said as she shed her coat and backpack in her room and came back to my doorway. "Little late-night work out?" she said.

"Yeah. Just one more set of chin-ups after this. Dan and I used to have contests--there's bar in your door as well," I explained.

"Is that a challenge?" she, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure!" I said. "Just lemme finish this set of sit-ups."

"Ok, I'll get ready," she said, quickly retreating to her room. She returned in a flash, wearing a tee-shirt and panties.

I felt a stirring in my groin at the sight of her scantily clad body. Her small pink tee-shirt, bearing the word "Foxy" emblazoned in sparkly letters across her breasts, barely reached the hem of her panties. Her breasts jiggled as she walked around, her nipples pressing through the flimsy fabric. Her panties formed a vee at her hip at the thin elastic waistband, and I could see her butt cheeks flex as she pushed her curtain aside and reached up to grab the bar.

I stood up and quickly adjusted my swollen penis, shoving it down the leg of my boxers. I grabbed the bar in my door, looking straight ahead as I took the weight off my legs and dangled from my arms.

"OK, start like this," I instructed.

I gazed over and watched as she assumed the starting position, her tee-shirt riding up nearly to her ribs, her pelvis jutting out to create a chasm between her belly and the hem of her panties.

"Ready? OK, let's go," I said, slowly pulling myself up and glancing to the side to make sure I was matching her pace. We completed a first chin-up together and let ourselves back down, but as I began a second she started thrashing her legs and burst into giggles.

"I'm such a wimp," she said, hanging limply from the bar. She let go and dropped to her knees, still giggling uncontrollably.

I let go of the bar and stood up.

"It's always hard when you're first starting. Dan and I used to spot each other when we started getting tired."

"Really? Will you spot me?" she said, regaining her composure and reaching for the bar again.

"Sure," I said. I slid behind her and took hold of her shins as she began pulling herself up. When she got about halfway she started to struggle, so I gave her a little assistance.

"Two!" she grunted as her chin passed the bar.

"OK, one more," I said as she lowered herself back down.

This time she didn't get far at all, and began thrashing her legs and giggling once again.

"Aahhhh! Don't let me fall!" she screamed. I stepped forward and reached my right arm around her midsection. But instead of straightening her legs, she kept a firm grip on the bar and reached her legs back, wrapping them around my waist.

I was fully erect at this point, and my cock was tenting out the fabric of my boxer briefs.

"I'm letting go! Catch me!" she warned. Her legs locked around my waist so when she released the bar I had to grab her with both arms. My left hand made contact with the soft flesh of her breast, and I felt her ass grind into my pelvis. My cock was rubbing against the inside of her thigh.

She was giggling uncontrollably and thrashing around in my arms. I felt like I was about to lose balance so I took a few blind steps back, aiming for her bed. My calves met the edge of the mattress and I plopped down backwards, still holding onto Tracey.

Her ass was still pressed against my groin and as we landed my cock wedged itself between her legs. Terrified that she would notice, I sat up and tried to scoot her off my lap. But she was still giggling and leaned forward to rest her hands on my knees, sliding back against me until I was staring right down at her ass. Her panties had started riding down, struggling to contain the gorgeous lobes of her tight ass, and a large bare patch of her lower back was visible where her tee-shirt had slid up.

I felt my erect cock jutting out at an obscene angle as it strained against my boxer briefs, threatening to break through the hole in front. She must have been looking straight at it because she stopped laughing.

We both remained still for a moment, and then she started to scoot forward to slide slowly off my lap. As she did, the fabric of my boxers tightened painfully against my cock until I felt it spring free, lancing through the pee hole when it reached her crotch. I felt it drag along her crotch, then down her ass crack as she slowly slid down its length. It caught on the loose material of her panties at the base of her ass, then sprung free and slapped loudly against my bare stomach.

I quickly stuffed my cock back in my boxers and grabbed a pillow to shove in my lap before she had time to turn around.

"Are you OK?" she said, pulling at her panties to release the wedgie I'd given her. She sat down at her desk chair.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You don't weigh much at all," I croaked. My face was burning and I felt a bead of sweat drip off my forehead.

"Well, at least you got a good workout!" she teased.

I tried to will my erection to go down but despite my nervousness and embarrassment, it remained hard as a rock, pulsating beneath the weight of the pillow. I heard my heart beating in my head as I tried to strategize a way to get back to my room without her detecting it.

Tracey was obviously flushed herself, and her ruddy cheeks glowed with perspiration.

"Guess I should take a shower, I'm all sweaty now!" she said finally. "Did you want to go first?"

"Oh, no--you go ahead. I can...I mean, I was gonna do another set," I said.

She quickly got up and grabbed a clean shirt and pair of panties from her dresser.

"Thanks, Steve. I'll hurry!" she said, and hurried out the door.

***

The following day was Saturday. Tracey left the house early to study at the library. I had a cross-country running practice, then and went to the movies with some teammates. They were talking about going to a party that night, but I wasn't in the mood to mill around a room full of drunk teenagers so I went home.

Tracey still wasn't home when I got there. I have to admit I felt a pang of disappointment, but I tried to brush these feelings aside. How much sense did it make for an 18 year-old high school student to become attached to a 21 year-old woman? Not to mention the fact that she already had a boyfriend.

I stripped off my clothes dejectedly and hopped in the shower. I had finished bathing and was lingering under the comforting spray of warm water when I heard someone call my name.

"Steve?"

I peaked through the shower curtain and saw Tracey poking her head through the door.

"Hey Tracey," I said, trying to seem unfazed.

"Sorry to bother you, Steve. Would it be OK if I brushed my teeth real quick?"

"Oh, yeah, no problem," I said, pulling the shower curtain closed.

"I promise not to look!" she teased. I heard the sink running as she wet her toothbrush.

I grabbed the bar of soap and went through the motions of bathing, then heard Tracey's voice again. It echoed unintelligibly in the shower stall.

"What's that?" I said, poking my head through the shower curtain again.

"How was practice today?" she repeated, rinsing off her toothbrush.

It was then I noticed what she was wearing--black silk panties that barely covered her ass, and a skin-tight white tank top that rode up her back as she leaned over. My penis started to swell.

"Ummm, pretty good," I croaked. "How was the library?" I said, retreating behind the shower curtain and wincing at the ridiculous question.

I heard enough of her garbled reply to know that she was just making polite conversation. I waited a long moment when her voice finally cut off, then tentatively poked my head through the curtain again. She was standing up from the toilet, and I caught a brief glimpse pubic hair as she pulled up her panties, causing me to drop the bar of soap.

"Don't worry, I won't flush!" she smiled as she walked past the shower and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Needless to say, my cock was standing at full attention now. I flung the shower curtain open and stepped out into the cooler air of the bathroom, reeling at the encounter. But I quickly gathered myself as I realized the only plausible explanation for Tracey's sexy attire: Jim was there.

I dried off and took my time brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed. After ten minutes or so, I braved the walk back to my room in the nude--I'd forgotten my boxers.

Halfway down the hall, I stopped abruptly at sounds coming from Tracey's room.

"Yes! Unnhh, unnnnnhhh!" I heard Tracey moan. My cock, still semi-erect from our earlier encounter, quickly became painfully hard. I didn't have the stomach to risk being caught again, so it was my plan to simply stare at the floor and hurry past Tracey's door.

I quietly approached the entryway to our rooms and halted. Tracey's curtain was open nearly 12 inches! So much for my plan.

I took another step forward and saw them. Tracey was straddling Jim as before, but this time her back was to the door. Jim was lying at an angle on the bed, his left leg dangling over the side and his head hidden behind Tracey's upper body.

I had to lean back against the wall to maintain my balance at the intoxicating scene before me. Tracey was grinding her hips back and forth on Jim's cock. As she pushed back, her ass rose up in the air, spreading her cheeks apart and revealing her anus and her pussy as it engulfed Jim's cock.

"Mmnnnnnn...oooooooohhhhh, Jim...," she moaned. "Rub my clit, please rub my cliiiitt," she pleaded, grasping his hand and thrusting it between her legs.

Jim began fucking her with increased vigor, his balls bouncing up and down as he thrust his cock into her.

"I'm gonna cummmm," he started moaning. "I'm gonna cuuuummm...I'm cummminggg!" he cried as he rammed into her with a few final thrusts.

"No! Not yet! Not yet!" Tracey cried. But it was too late. Jim had clearly shot his load, and now lay motionless beneath her. I took this as my cue to leave.

I gently pulled aside my curtain and entered my room as quietly as possible, then knelt on my bed and started jerking my throbbing cock. But I stopped abruptly when I heard Tracey and Jim talking. Tracey didn't sound happy.

"I can't believe you came so fast, Jim! What about me? Don't you even..."

They went on bickering in hushed tones and I caught fragments of Jim apologizing lamely; of Tracey calling him selfish. Soon the conversation was over and I heard the bustle of Jim getting dressed and gathering his things.

Moments later, Tracey's curtains slid open and I heard Jim's heavy footsteps climbing the stairs. The kitchen door slammed shut, and suddenly the house was silent.

I lay in bed and continued to listen, feeling a mixture of shock and arousal. Soon I heard the sound of soft weeping coming from Tracey's room.

I put my boxers on and got up to investigate, with the pretense of going to the bathroom. I coughed a few times before sliding my curtain aside, making every effort to alert Tracey of my presence. Then I hurried past her door without looking in and went into the bathroom, waited a moment, then flushed the toilet and ran the water in the sink.

Walking back to my room, I loudly cleared my throat once more. As I approached, I could see the candle was still burning in Tracey's room, and as I got closer, I found her curtain was wide open. I was about to poke my head into her room when I stepped back abruptly.

Tracey was completely naked, lying on her back with one hand between her legs and the other grasping her breast.

"Oh--sorry, I thought..." I stammered, and then went silent. Tracey gave no indication that she had seen or heard me and went on burying her fingers in her pussy. I took another step back and leaned against the wall to steady myself as my cock starting ballooning in my boxers.

Tracey lay at an angle that directly exposed her vagina to me; I found myself fighting for breath. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I gaped at her with mixture of lust and horror at the obscene, exhilarating beauty of her gaping cunt. When the pungent aroma of her sex hit my nostrils, I felt my cock strain painfully against my boxers. Without thinking, I removed them.

I thought I heard a gasp as I stood back up and leaned against the wall. Tracey's head was tilted to the side, but it was impossible for me to tell if her eyes were open. I looked down once again at my naked body; at my cock pointing straight at Tracey, directly aligned with her cunt. There was no denying that the soft candle light coming from her room cast a faint light on me; that if she were to look up she would see me standing at her door and grasping my cock, jacking off to the rhythm of her hips' gyrations.

I didn't care.

"Mmmnnnnn...hhhhnnnnnnnnnn!" Tracey moaned as she ran her fingers along the length of her vulva, finally reaching her clitoris which she rubbed with a rapid circular motion. She ran her other hand along her stomach and breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples.

I was breathing heavily myself as I continued jacking my cock. I was so close to cumming that I had to stop once or twice. The sound of Tracey's moans was about to send me over the top.

"Mmmmmnnnnnn...ooooohhhhh yeeaaaaahh...mmnnnnnnnnn," she groaned, rubbing her clit with increasing intensity. Finally, she began thrusting her hips up into her hand, crying out in ecstasy.

"Hhhuuuhhhh HHUUUUNNNNNNN OOOOOOHH!!!" she squealed. It was all I could take. I started pumping my cock desperately and in seconds, my balls exploded. Ropes of cum shot from my cock, landing on Tracey's curtain, on the floor, oozing down my fist and coating my balls.

Tracey was still for a moment, her head still tilted toward the door. I could see that her eyes were closed now, and detected a faint smile on her lips. I grabbed my boxers and returned to my room.

***

"Could I ask you a huge favor, Steve?"

I turned from my computer to greet Tracey. She stood in my door removing her scarf and mittens. Her cheeks were rosy from the cold November afternoon and the fresh scent of the crisp outdoors clung to her clothes.

"Hey Tracey. Sure, what's up?"

"Could you help me study later? I have an exam in Math for Retards on Monday. I haven't been to class in ages."

"Sure, no problem," I answered, trying my best to conceal my delight. She knew I was good at math and was always asking me for help.

"Thanks Steve!" she said, then went into her room.

She had acted completely normal around me since last weekend and I had convinced myself that she hadn't seen me watching her masturbate that night, jacking myself off a mere three feet from her door.

She came into my room around nine o'clock and plopped down on my bed, dropping her class materials on the floor. It was chilly in the basement these days, but she was wearing her usual white cotton panties and a tee-shirt that that barely covered her ass. I was wearing boxers and a tee-shirt.

"Did your parents go away again this weekend?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think they went upstate or something..." I answered. "I don't really keep track anymore," I added,

"Do you mind?" she said. "I mean, would you rather they stuck around, or..."

"Are you kidding? It's great!" I cut in.

We both laughed.

"OK, just wanted to make sure you didn't feel abandoned!" she joked.

"No way, I love when it's just the two of--I mean, I love having the house to myself," I finished awkwardly, feeling my cheeks flush at my foolish frankness.

"Me too!" she said. "I love it when Mom and Dad are gone! We can party all we want!"

We broke out in laughter together. She always found a way to put me at ease after my awkward adolescent blunders.

We sat on my bed and worked on her homework for an hour or so. It was hard for me to concentrate sitting so close to her. I was intoxicated by the mild fragrance of whatever perfume or body lotion she wore.

She sat facing me with her legs spread apart, resting her elbows on her knees. It took every ounce of willpower to keep my bloated cock from becoming fully erect as I caught glimpses of her panties clinging tightly to the outline of her labia, faint wisps of pubic hair escaping from the sides.

Thankfully, the math problems were easy. Soon she was feeling confident about the exam and our conversation began to drift.

"Got any exciting plans for the weekend?" she asked.

"Not really. Cross-country practice tomorrow...supposed to go bowling with some friends on Sunday. How 'bout you?"

"Nothing, really. Jim and I broke up, so I won't be seeing him anymore. It'll be nice to have the weekend to myself for a change!"

"Oh, I...I mean, I'm..." I stammered.

"Oh, don't worry about it. He was such a wuss!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her choice of words.

"A wuss?"

"Yes, a wuss! I can't even begin to tell you. He's so annoying! Not so great in bed, either..." She covered her mouth and opened her eyes in an expression of horror.

"Oh my GOD! I can't believe I just said that!" she squealed, then fell back on the bed laughing.

"It's OK," I said, starting join in her contagious laughter.

She gathered herself and sat up.

"I'm corrupting you!" she said with an evil grin. "What would your parents do if they found out what we talk about!"

I copped a serious expression and gave her an intense look before answering.

"If my parents found out how you're trying to corrupt me, they would be forced to report you to the authorities," I said, keeping as straight a face as possible.

She did a double take, and for half a second looked at me as if she thought I was serious. Then I lost it and starting laughing.

"Oh my God, I thought you were serious!"

I doubled over, laughing hysterically.

She grabbed my pillow and started swatting me with it.

"You little shit!" she screamed, straddling my legs as she continued her assault.

"Owww! That's abuse!" I yelled through my laughter. "Wait till I tell Mom and Dad about this!"

12