Tracey on Tour

Story Info
Tracey loses her dignity when helping the youth club.
5.5k words
4.03
45.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a conversation over a fence...

Tracey's neighbor Mr Green, a nice old man who was always friendly, just happened to be in his garden when Tracey was sunbathing in her bikini.

Funny, he often seemed to be in the garden when she was sunbathing and yet his garden still looked a bit run down. He was very handy though and was always willing to help in one way or another.

It was Mr Green who fitted a security system in her house that looked over her garden. He said that as a single girl she needed a bit of protection against the criminals and perverts out there. He didn't even take any money from her as he said he had the bits lying around and they were doing no good in the basement. It did look a bit bulky with a zoom lens like a camera, but he had assured her it was just a motion detector and told her not to worry if it moved as it was designed to scan the area. She didn't know anything about these things and was grateful for his concern.

Her garden was quite private really with a high building on one side, which had no windows and only Mr Green's chest high metal fence on the other side.

He was often away, "sightseeing" he said, though he never explained where, but he always told her when he would be away. On these occasions Tracey was daring enough to sunbathe topless in her garden and on some occasions even completely nude if she knew he was going away for several days. He always seemed lucky with these visits as the weather was nearly always settled and sunny. As she lived on her own, his sensor moving to and fro seemed comforting as if it was watching over her.

But to get back to the story, Mr Green also helped out at the local youth club, odd for an old man to be doing this, but then he was always a dab hand at fixing things there as well. (He'd even put a fire sensor system in the club house including one in the senior girls shower room, to protect them against fire and at no cost.) Anyway, apparently the club had been invited to visit one of the eastern European countries on an exchange visit. They went over there and their boys and girls came over here. Only older kids were offered this and they all had to be over 18 for legal reasons. The government was offering to cover the cost of the trip and so they had jumped at the opportunity. The only problem was they needed an adult female to go along as there were a couple of girls going, and their usual lady was in hospital at the moment. So Mr Green had approached Tracey to see if she could help out?

Tracey was not sure about this, as she knew the Rainbow Youth club and had heard some of the kids were a bit rough. However Mr Green had explained the situation and in the end Tracey had agreed to help out.

On the day before they were to go she met up with the other adults to finalize details, and to her surprise and horror Mr Chambers her ex-boss was also at the meeting. Mr Chambers was known as a dirty old man who was always trying to touch up his staff, and it was this beside other issues that had led to Tracey leaving.

"Why, hello Tracey, fancy seeing you here," he leered at her.

Tracey was lost for words and was close to saying she wouldn't go, but she knew they were counting on her and they would have little chance to finding somebody else, and of course her name was on the tickets. So she grimaced and vowed to stay as far away as she could from him.

They went through their itinerary which seemed fairly straight forward, with visits to various castles, churches and beauty spots and one to an isolated shrine in the mountains that was apparently over two thousand years old. There was talk about what they should take and where they would be staying. The weather was warm as summer had bloomed this year, and where they were going it promised to be even warmer.

The only dark cloud on the horizon concerned the border situation between the two countries they were visiting. Lately there had been a few rumbles of discontent, but nothing had come of it. There had been a few incidences concerning cars going through the border points and being delayed for several hours, but again nothing to be too worried about. They were also well away from the populated areas and so it was decided they would go ahead.

It was over a week later. Tracey walked slowly through the old town of Guyuya, following the group as she took in the sights. It was as if time had stood still. The old stone dwellings and cobble streets were like nothing she had seen before. Nothing was square not even the people who seemed bent over from their labors. The holiday was going quite smoothly if one ignored Mr Chambers constant groping and the boys leering at her all the time. Still she was pleasantly surprised to find herself enjoying the whole thing. The kids were pretty good as there was plenty to occupy them. It was a bit warm but she had taken light clothes and so didn't find it too much of a problem.

There was little sign of the troubles she had read about before they left home, though an occasional bit of news indicated there was still problems, anyway there was only two days left and they had only to visit the old shrine and then they were back home.

The following day it was hot, as they piled onto the coach. The shrine was a way out of town and they had to cross over a border to access the region. They left in good spirits with the boys singing dirty songs which made Tracey blush a bit but didn't seem to worry the other adults including Mr Chambers.

Due to the heat she had worn a light white sleeveless top which on reflection was possibly a little too light as her well filled frilly bra could be easily seen through the material. The armholes were also a worry as they did seem a little too large, allowing, as she moved a glimpse of her underwear. Still it was hot and so she felt it was acceptable. Below she wore a loose short cotton mini skirt over her panties. It had been too hot to wear a slip or tights underneath, and maybe on reflection it might have been a bit short, but then short minis were all the rage at the moment.

Mr Chambers had complimented her on looking so fresh, as his eyes slid up and down her body, lingering over her breasts, as always. She frowned as she took his hand off her knee for the thousandth time, for he had managed to grab a seat next to her at the back of the bus.

She watched the scenery of endless small fields where the people struggled with the rocky ground to make a living as the bus made itself slowly up the mountain. Thank heavens for air conditioning as the heat had cranked up even further as they moved away from the coastal town. They passed very few cars as they started up the mountain, where the windy road offering spectacular views across the valleys. They had been watching the scenery for about an hour, when suddenly the bus slowed down in the middle of nowhere. The boys and girls all looked out of the windows as a cleared area appeared with some small sheds to the side of the road. Several scruffy looking guards came into view carrying sub-machine guns. The bus finally drew to a halt as the men stood looking up at the passengers. The driver was directed to turn off the motor which led to a spate of murmurings from the passengers.

"What's going on Jack?" Mr Chamber called out.

"It looks like the border point, and I think we are about to be boarded."

The passenger door opened and two armed guards climbed up the steps. The boys and girls were silent as the men walked slowly down the bus as if they were looking for something, their guns bashed against the seat tops as they progressed towards the back of the bus.

The first one saw Tracey staring up at them and turned to say something to the other guard, who smiled. He pointed to her and said something.

Tracey's heart was beating hard as he repeated what he said.

"I'm sorry I don't speak your language."

"Ah, Anglishe, eh?"

"English, yes."

"Kom, you kom," he pointed at her and Mr Chambers.

Mr Chambers stood up, but Tracey hesitated reluctant to move from her seat..

"Kom, you kom,"

The guards then grasped Tracey's arm and pulled her to her feet.

"Come along Tracey we'd better do as they say," he said over his shoulder as he walked down the aisle.

The guard push her in front of him down the aisle, with the other guard strolling slowly back up the bus.

"What's going on Bill?"

"Buggered if I know Jack, probably checking documents," Mr Chambers said as he stepped outside.

Tracey heart was beat fast as she was shoved out of the bus and pulled along to stand by the side. She looked up and saw all the boys and girls staring down at them.

"Passport," the guard spoke.

Tracey opened her bag and after fishing around pulled it out and held it out for the guard. Mr Chamber pulled his out of his inside pocket and also handed it over. Several other guards had walked over. Tracey noted them looking her up and down and talking to each other. One laughed out loud as the others smiled. The guard flicked through the pages and looked up. He held out his hand for her bag, which she handed over, knowing there was nothing in there illegal. He rummaged through it before handing it to his colleague who also looked thorough the contents. He turned back to Tracey and looked her up and down whilst talking to the other men.

Tracey became nervous as they continued to chat amongst themselves. Their voices became more animated as they seemed to be arguing about something. Finally the guard pointed at Tracey.

He approached her and turned her around by the arm, after which he ran his hands down her shoulders and arms, patting her down.

Tracey realized they were searching her. He lifted her arms and then ran his hands down her body lingering on her breasts. She became even more nervous as his hands worked their way down her body .They slid over her hips and then down her thighs. Tracey felt indignant that they should be doing this in front of everyone, and as his hands started to slide up the inside of her thighs she pushed them away.

"Get off you horrid man I've got nothing there." Tracey spoke abruptly to him.

He seemed annoyed that she had prevented him exploring her body more fully.

"You," he waved his hand at her, "off, get off."

"What? What's he saying Mr Chambers?"

"Off," the guard repeated.

"Off? Off where?"

The guard seemed to be losing his temper he pulled at her blouse, "off, get off."

"I still don't know what he means Mr Chambers?"

"I think he means for you to take off your blouse Tracey." Mr Chambers said quietly.

"What, here in front of everyone."

"Vite, vite, off, off." The guard pulled even harder on the cloth.

"Sorry Tracey, it looks as though you might have to obey him."

Tracey was dumbfounded why did he want her blouse? The guard took a step closer.

"Off, off, you take off."

Tracey's blushed as her fumbling fingers found the buttons and one by one undid them before shrugging the light material off her shoulders. The guard held out his hand and indicated her to give him the piece of clothing. Tracey's face burned as she held her arms over her lacy bra.

The guard then pointed to her skirt, "Off, take off."

Not knowing what other options she had, Tracey unclipped the waistband and after unzipping the side pulled the material down her legs, stepping out of it to stand in her bra and panties. The men around her grinned, as she passed over the tiny skirt to the guard's waiting hand, even My Chambers grinned sheepishly as he stared at Tracey standing in her skimpy underwear, trying to maintain her modesty. She could see the men staring at her.

"Off, off," the guard once more pointed to Tracey."

"What strip right off, here, you must be joking."

"Off, vite." With which, the man quickly slid a very sharp looking knife from a sheath in his belt and leaned forward and grasping the middle of Tracey's bra with his fingers, started to pull it away from her body."

Tracey was stunned, as his knife came as if he was going to cut the joining between her breasts.

"Wait, alright, alright I'll take it off," she said holding up her hands not wishing him to cut it.

Tracey felt behind her back with her fingers and after finding the clasps unhooked the bra and slid it off her body. The guards murmured as Tracey's breasts were briefly revealed before she moved her arm to hide her nipples. She reluctantly passed the lacy item to the guard, who felt the material before passing it to the other guard, who also fingered it.

How much further was this going to go? Tracey soon found out.

"Can't you do something Mr Chambers, this is ridiculous." Tracey wailed.

"Sorry Tracey, were in their hands."

The guard pointed to her panties, and waved his hand to indicate her to remove this last item.

Tracey was almost in tears as she looked to Mr Chambers for help, but he just stood there with an inane grin on his face.

"Kom, vite, off." The guard went to lean forward to grasp the waistband of her brief panties, forcing Tracey to make a quick decision. Not wishing to upset him any more, she reached down and quickly slid the tiny item down her legs and stepped out of it, before quickly covering herself once more as she crouched over. How could this happen being made to stand naked in front of all these men not to mention the bus load of teenagers. She looked around to see all the boys in the bus staring down at her taking photos. He held out his hand once more and Tracey reluctantly handed him the scrap of material.

The guard talked to the other men who chuckled, as he ran the lacy panties through his fingers before stuffing them in his pocket.

Tracey wanted to die as she huddled naked in front of the men and the bus passengers.

"Up, stand!' the guard ordered, indicating Tracey to place her hands on her head. Tracey knew she had little choice and so slowly raised her hands to place them on her head as she crouched over.

"Up, stand, up" the guard pulled her upright, revealing her fully to the eager eyes of the men. From her exposed breasts, with their small aureoles and pointed nipples, to the neat trimmed bush between her legs that did little to hide the lips of her pussy. None of the men were watching the look of horror on her face, their eyes were elsewhere. They left her standing like that for what seemed ages, the guard turning her around by pushing her shoulder so everyone could see her shame.

"Very gud, run run, , keep hands head." The guard pointed to the shed at the side of the car park about 40 metres away, before pointing to her head.

Tracey her eyes misty with tears wonder how she could be treated this way as the guard pushed her bottom to send her on her way. She ran across the bitumen her naked buttocks quivering as she jogged away from the men. It seemed to take for ages, but at last she reached the shed and turned and stood her body bright against the grey rock. What did she do now she wondered as she looked over to the bus. The guard waved at her obviously indicating for her to return. So she ran back revealing her assets for the amusement of the waiting men her breasts jiggling as she jogged slowly back. Finally she stood again naked in front of them.

"More, quick, quick, run, back, or go cell," the guard smacked her bottom hard as he once more sent her across the car park, this time her legs pounded as she ran as fast as she could. She again turned and ran back to the men her breasts trashing about on her chest. All the men were guffawing and rubbing there crutches as they watched her return.

Tracey stood panting her chest rising and falling with every breath.

"Down, down!" he pointed at the ground.

What did he mean surely she didn't want her to lie on the tarmac.

"Down, now, vite." He shook his head and squatted down with his legs apart.

'Go, stupido!" he shouted as he pulled her down. Tracey thought she would die as she was pushed down and made to completely reveal her genitals to the smiling men. They made her stay down for what seemed ages as they enjoyed her humiliation.

"Gud, here, dress," the guard said as pulled her upright and handed her the blouse and skirt. Tracey was about to ask for her undies but knew from the man's look that they would not be forth coming.

She quickly pulled up the skirt and slipped into the blouse.

"Go."

A red faced Tracey and grinning Mr Chambers quickly boarded the bus to the cheers of the boys on board.

"Nice one miss."

"Don't you mean two, Stan."

Hoots of laughter accompanied her as she walked down the aisle to her seat.

Tracey's faced burned as she rushed to sit down away from the grins and chuckles.

The bus started off once more as the comments continued and made its way up the mountain road.

Tracey felt very under dressed as she sat without her underclothes, Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin cotton, and to make matters worst her sweat was making her blouse almost transparent.

"Phew that was a close call, Tracey, my dear. Still we best carry on."

Mr Chambers quipped, making Tracey look daggers at him.

The bus ground its way up the mountain as they continued. Tracey stared out of the window as much as she could, to avoid seeing Mr Chambers staring at her chest as it bounced to the bumps and lurches of the bus on the rough road. She also kept her legs firmly closed and made sure the tiny scrap of skirt kept her decent.

Finally at last it arrived and drove off the road and stopping by the side of a ancient building.

Jack, the leader stood up at the front and turned to the passengers. "This is one of the oldest shrines in Europe, and we are honored to be allowed to visit it. There is the main building but I'm told there is a magnificent view over the mountains from the bell tower. There is a guide to show us through the place, so best behavior and do as you are told. We'll be here for a couple of hours so enjoy yourselves."

The coach gradually emptied, and Tracey reluctantly followed. She hoped to be able to stay in the bus, but as it was being parked away from the site, had little option than to go with the group. As she came down the steps of the bus she could feel the eyes of the boys on her, knowing that she had no underclothes on.

They made their way to the main gate and were met by an elderly man who welcomed them.

"Hello, my name is Frakas and today I guide you through monastery and shrine, lot to see, you follow close." He spoke in broken English.

The guide looked over the group; his gaze lingered upon Tracey as she stood at the back, his stared openly at her breasts where the nipples could be clearly seen through the thin material. Tracey resisted the impulse to cover her breasts thinking it might make them even more obviously visible. He smiled at them and with a brief nod at Jack the lead, started off, with the group following behind. Tracey trailed behind the rest as they made their way through the myriads of rooms and chambers. The place was very Spartan as one would expect in a monastery, with flagstone floors and tiny rooms where the monks lived. The guide explained the daily life of the place to the vaguely listening boys and girls. Tracey noted his eyes roaming over her every time they stopped, as she stood listening. Despite her self consciousness, she did find the history of the place interesting and found the time skipped by. She did take care to stay behind the rest as the wind was getting up and her skirt had a tendency of lifting up when it blew, it coolness certainly made her aware that she had no knickers on.

They made their way up through the complex that was extensive until at last they reached highest point. Here the guide told them of the history of the shrine of St Wakalot and how it had come to be placed in this isolated monastery. He pointed up the mountain where there was a small building; leading to the building was a set of the steepest steps Tracey had ever seen. They were just like a ladder only made of stones. On each side of the narrow steps was a rusty rail. The stones had been worn smooth by the feet of a thousand devotees and there must be well over 100 of them leading up the mountain for about 20metres.

12