Tracey, Slut of a Mother

Story Info
Tracey introduces Phil to her two daughters.
3.7k words
4.03
200.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

Although this is a perfectly true story I am writing it as if it were fiction, but that is only because I want it to be readable.

Tracey (I will not give her surname to keep her anonymity, and Tracey was not her real name) was a Teacher Adviser in an Education Authority in the North of England.

I met her through business, and we had a few pleasant chats, until one December. There was to be a small gathering of publishers' representatives, booksellers, and senior education people. I was nominated to ask Tracey as I would be the next to see her, but when I asked her if she would like to attend this sherry and mince pies event, she turned to me and said, "Oh Good! I like 'grope' therapy!" I was not sure whether or not I had heard her right, but a few minutes chatting when I started to give her some double-meanings I realised that she was actually asking for more than had been apparent.

It was when she said that a friend of hers was always asking to see her stripped off that the penny dawned on me. She was actually giving me the "come-on"!

I quickly composed myself and replied that her friend was not the only one, and to my delight received a reply: "I suppose that can always be arranged," she said.

"Tonight?" I ventured.

"Which hotel are you staying in?" came her response.

"Dinner first?" I ventured.

"Definitely!" she answered. I was on a promise!

I could hardly wait until evening. I was also apprehensive. How much of it was just banter and sexy talk, and how much of it did she really mean?

It was only some time later that I found that Tracey was an absolute nymphomaniac and could never get enough sex.

But to return to that evening.

Tracey was in her mid forties, plump, fairly tall, blonde and oozed sex whenever she spoke. It was surprising that I had not cottoned on to that earlier in our acquaintance.

However, when she arrived at my hotel (I was waiting for her in the foyer) she had changed from her working outfit into something sexier. She had quite a large bust with prominent nipples as I could see, for she was evidently not wearing a bra under her nylon blouse, and her large breasts were actually causing the front to open slightly between the buttons, showing hints of naked skin.

Her skirt was shorter, and when she sat down opposite me she carelessly (but probably deliberately) made no move to replace the hem of her skirt which had ridden up to reveal the darker welts of the tops of her black fishnet stockings.

My eyes were immediately drawn to this spectacle, and I knew that she was aware of this, for her only reaction was to part her knees slightly!

Anyway, we ate, and then went into the bar. As we sipped our drinks she gently reminded me of the time, saying that her daughters were both at home on their own, and that she would not have to be out too late.

"Which is your room?" she asked. I was now certain of her intentions, and eagerly led the way, carrying our drinks into the bedroom.

"You wanted to see me naked?" she cheekily asked. Then, carefully putting down her drink she pulled off her top to reveal her huge yet firm breasts, with absolutely long nipples. Reaching for her glass she dipped a finger into it then transferred the liquid to her nipples. I knew what she was asking for, and my mouth closed over them. She gave a shudder, and then said, "My tits are the most sensitive part of my body. I can cum just by having them sucked."

"How did you go on when you were breast-feeding, then?" I asked her, to which she replied, "It was heaven – I never wanted to stop!"

Her next move (and I was only aware of this, as I was still sucking at her elongated nipples) was to drop her skirt, and when I stood back to allow it to fall she was now clad only in her belt and stockings and a tiny black thong, with strings at the sides to hold it in place.

"Tear it off, please," she begged me. "But leave my stockings on. Break the strings – it is more fun to feel I am being ravished!"

I did as she asked, revealing her pouting bald cunt, already glistening with its juices, probably as a result of my sucking on her nipples. As soon as I had broken the strings, though, and snatched the thong off, she dropped backwards onto the bed, spreading her legs wide, and telling me to waste no time – she was ready for it there and then. And she was! Her pussy was already dribbling and I could actually see the wetness welling up and oozing out. I stripped off as quickly as I could and then literally plunged right onto her with no other foreplay. "

"Everything is completely safe" she gasped as I thrust in and out of her. "I had a hysterectomy a couple of years back, so it is OK to cum inside me if you want."

I did.

After I had done so, though, she sat up, finished he drink, thanked me profusely, and then said she had to go "back to her daughters". As she dressed again she elaborated to tell me that they, too, had extremely sensitive breasts, like she had, and that they were already quite full in that department. "I don't suppose you will ever meet them," she told me, "but they really take after me in lots of ways. They both have boy-friends, and I mean plural for both of them. Wendy, the elder girl, is already on the birth control pill. Marie, the younger one, is still a virgin, but is never averse to a bit of petting. Last night, for instance, she came home from Youth Club with her knickers in her handbag. They tell me everything, you see, and I hide nothing from them. They will probably ask me how my evening went when I get back, and I shall tell them, although I shall not tell them who I was with. We all three have an agreement that way – no names unless necessary."

"But what about your husband? Or are you divorced?" I asked her.

"Oh, he is quite aware of my needs," she said simply. "He does try to cater for them whenever he can, but I am never satisfied with just one fuck a day. So he knows I pick up business men in hotels, and does not object as long as he can have me whenever he feels the urge. And that is quite often! "

As she was going I tried to make another date with her, and she told me to phone her at her office next day, and she would tell me then.

I did so, and did so on three or four occasions, each time I was in the area, which was every two days at that time.

One day I called, though, and she asked me to call in and see her, as she was making up her diary that morning.

I could hardly wait until I got to her office. Her secretary told me she was expecting me, and told me to go straight into her room.

I went straight in and was greeted by Tracey with a nod, as she was on the telephone. She motioned me to sit down quite close to her, and then openly continued her conversation. It was then that I began to realise how much of a nymphomaniac she was.

She was having a sex-chat with someone at the other end, and from what I could gather (and she made no effort to stop me from overhearing her conversation) she was talking to someone she had recently been in an hotel with.

"Yes, I enjoyed every minute of it," she said. "Especially the way you squeezed my nipples with your fingers."

A pause, then,

"Black ones. With lace."

Pause.

"Yes, they are wet. I'm talking to you, that's why."

Pause.

"OK. But I shall have to put the phone down while I do it."

She put the phone down on her desk, then coolly stood up, raised her skirt (she was wearing stockings again, I saw,) and pulled off her knickers, stepping out of them. She gave me a smile, then sat down and picked up the phone again.

"Right." she said, "I've taken them off. Now what do you want me to do?"

Another pause.

"You are sure? I won't be able to talk until I take them out again. Is that all right?"

Another pause, and then she picked up the knickers so recently discarded, and turning the gusset Inside out she placed them inside her mouth, gusset first.

Again she listened, and made a couple of grunting noises through her gag.

Again she listened, then finally pulled the gag out of her mouth and said, "Yes, I did enjoy it, I always do love tasting my own juices. And I enjoyed tasting yours as well."

Suddenly she looked up, and replaced the receiver, laughing at me and saying to me, "He must have cum He switched off in a hurry."

Then she pulled herself together and became quite formal.

"You were going to ask me out tonight. Am I right?"

"Quite right" I answered.

"I'm sorry," she then said to me. "My husband is away again tonight, and I had promised Marie that I would stay in with her, as Wendy has a date. "

The disappointment must have shown on my face, for she suddenly said, "Look. How about a compromise? But it will cost you."

"Well?" I asked.

""If you take all three of us out for an early dinner you could come home with us. Wendy can then go out on her date, and you can keep Marie and me company until we can send Marie to bed. How does that sound?"

The meal would be on my expenses, of course, and to me the price was cheap when I though of the result. But little did I know what an evening it would turn out to be.

I booked a table at a Steak Bar, and at the arranged time I sat down and waited. Soon I saw Tracey, accompanied by two very attractive young ladies, whom I then realised were her daughters. They looked much older than their years, and quite sophisticated, especially as they were dressed in fetching mini-skirts and tank-tops. As Tracey had told me, too, they were both extremely well-built on top. Tracey introduced us, telling the girls that I was her "special friend", but also telling them that they could call me Phil.

Wendy turned to her mother and calmly said, "Is he the one you have seen more than once, then?"

Tracey told her that that was correct, which is why she felt she could trust me to go home with them.

During the meal we had quite an interesting conversation – nothing sexy – just small talk and an interest in their schoolwork.

Afterwards, when we went home, though, is when I got my real shock (if you can call it a shock. It was a shock, but one of the best I had ever experienced.)

Wendy gave Tracey a kiss, and told her she was going to get changed for her date. While she was out, Tracey sat between me and Marie as we watched some innocuous television programme. At the end of it Tracey told Marie to go for her shower and then to bed. "You can read for a while," she told her. "I want some time alone with Phil."

Obediently Marie got up and went out. A few minutes later Wendy came in. And what a transformation! She had aged another four or five years to look at her now. Full make-up, a plunging blouse showing naked skin to her waist, and a pelmet pretending to be a skirt. Had it been any shorter her skirt would have shown her knicker gusset! But this is when I got my absolute shock!

"Mummy," she said. "I'd forgotten when Dad went out this morning that he would not be home tonight. And he had promised to shave me! I've got some stubble there and you know how he likes to trim it for me with his razor. He always says that the stubble makes it rough when he kisses it!"

I could scarcely believe my ears! Wendy and her father! A mutual fondness for incest!

But there was still more to come. I could hardly believe my ears when Tracey said, "Well, darling. I'm sorry Daddy is not in. Could I do it for you? Or, (and here I detected some excitement growing inside Tracey) would you allow Phil to do it for you?"

Wendy looked at me a little apprehensively, and then said, "Well, he would not be the first man of his age to see my pussy, or even to touch it. Will you, please?" she looked me fully in the face as she spoke. "But you will be careful won't you?"

Hardly able to contain myself, and my voice was shaking visibly when I answered.

"I shall be very careful," I told her. "As careful as if it were myself I was shaving."

Wendy lay back on the floor, and much to my surprise she was knickerless! Her pelmet of a mini-skirt fell back as she revealed herself in her entirety to me. Tracey handed me a cordless electric razor, which she had just slipped out to bring, and I gently caressed and then started to gently divest any stubble which might have been there, although her hair (as befitted her age) was so fine that I could hardly see where there was any at all.

Finally I decided to finish, whereupon Wendy looked up at me and said,"Daddy always kisses it when he finishes. Will you, too, please?"

As I bent down to put my lips to it she said, "Thanks. I know my date will be doing that, but I did not want to wait until then."

And with no more ado, and without putting any more clothing on than she was already wearing, she kissed Tracey, then me, and bade us "bye", adding, "See you later" as she went to the door.

Her mother called her back, though. "Have you enough condoms?"

"Yes, if he insists on using them" she replied. "But I remembered my pill this morning, so except for it trickling down my legs afterwards I shan't need them."

She skipped out, and Tracey flung her arms around me, and we kissed in an absolute frenzy, especially as I was now so worked up after the episode with Wendy.

Quickly I started to strip her off, and she quickly unzipped me and pulled my trousers and briefs down together. Soon we were both starkers, and I was fondling her pussy with the whole of my hand as she encircled my dick with her hand and gently started to rub it up and down.

But we had forgotten Marie!

The door suddenly opened, and Marie, now dressed in just a short semi-transparent nylon baby doll nightdress with matching panties just peeping out underneath, came in. But she seemed not to notice our predicament, and certainly Tracey made no move to conceal what she was doing to me. I was a little at a loss, in spite of the episode with Wendy. I could not help stare at the beautiful still-forming breasts almost visible through the sheer material, and she made no attempt to cover herself up.

She crossed right up to us, and bent down to kiss her mother goodnight, then turned to me and offered her lips as if it were the most natural thing to do. I was sorely tempted to fondle the almost exposed breasts, but fought it back. Yet she was taking no notice whatsoever of the fact that her mother was stark naked and fondling a stranger's (as I was to her) cock.

After the kiss she left the room – presumably for her own bed. I almost breathed a sigh of relief that the whole incident had passed off so easily.

Tracey then explained that the girls were not only fully aware of her promiscuousness, but were well versed in heir own sexuality and in all other sexual matters.

"We have never hidden anything from them," explained Tracey. "And they have often been in bed with us when they were both younger whilst Jerry and I fucked. And you are not the only man I have brought home in the past, although it does not happen very often. Jerry is usually at home, but sometimes he has to go away on business, such as tonight. His secretary has gone with him, although I don't think there is anything going on between them. She is quite a bit older than he is, although she is quite attractive. But we are wasting time!" And with that she increased her rhythm on my cock, and I resumed my fingering of her cunt. But soon we were both ready for the final plunge, and we met face to face as my cock slid easily into her receptive pussy.

A few more thrusts and I felt her muscles tightening on my dick as she tried to milk it from the inside, and then suddenly I erupted.

Panting for a short while we lay side by side, until Tracey reminded me that her husband was away for the entire night. "Do you want to spend the rest of the night in bed with me?" she asked.

One thing she would never do, though, was a blow-job. She said she had only tried it once and could not control her teeth from biting, and so absolutely refused to even lick my cock, let alone suck it.

I did try during the night to penetrate her arse (at her request) but she was so tight and so resisting I decided that one of us would get hurt. So I just fucked her in different positions.

We were actually lying with her on top when the door suddenly opened, and in came Wendy!

"Oh, sorry," she said to me. "I'd forgotten that Daddy was away, and I just popped in to say goodnight!"

She seemed to take no notice of the position she had found us in, and Tracey was quite unconcerned, too, but just continued to hump up and down on me.

She did look up at Wendy, though, and asked her if she had used any condoms, and received the reply that she had, but that her skirt had a wet patch from where she had sat down again and she had leaked her own juices onto it.

"Where?" asked Tracey, and Wendy duly turned round and bent down to show her, raising the inside of her skirt, and at the same time bending forward slightly, which , from my lying down position, showed her naked bottom and pussy lips as she stood with her feet apart.

Tracey laughed, not moving out of her position on top of me, and said, "You must excuse her – she loves doing that for her father. He has never fucked her, but she enjoys him touching or kissing her there, especially after she has just been fucked by someone else!"

Wendy was now looking at us from between her legs as she bent even further forwards, grinning like a Cheshire Cat as she deliberately help her pose, even shifting her feet further apart in order to expose herself more.

"All right," said Tracey. "I give in. Let me get up again and you can shuffle towards the bed so that Phil can touch you instead of Daddy. I can see you are dying for him to do it!"

Tracey stood up, naked as she was, as Wendy slowly backed towards me. My hand reached out and as I touched her intimate regions she put her hands behind her and pulled the lips further apart. I could see right inside the pink cavity and was delighted with the amount of moisture still seeping there.

Tentatively I reached out my hand and found that Wendy was actually still backing onto it until she felt it touch her. When she felt it in place she stopped, but still kept her head between her legs as she mouthed a kiss towards me. I took that to mean she wanted to be kissed there, and leaned forwards to do so, to be met by Wendy pressing even further back onto me. Automatically my tongue pushed its way in, too, and in return I got a bottom squiggle as she evidently revelled in it.

But all too soon she stood up and skipped back again, turning to face me and Tracey. "Thanks," she said. "I'll go to bed now and leave you two alone. Sweet dreams, as I expect you will get some sleep, although I know Mummy will keep waking you up all through the night. At least, she usually does when she had other men here."

And with that she left the room.

Tracey immediately pounced on me again, and soon we were going hammer and tongs until with a big heave I started to cum right inside her.

Wendy was right, too. Tracey wakened frequently throughout the night, each time to grasp for my softened cock and work it back into life. By morning I was exhausted, but could not complain, could I?

I saw Tracey on a few occasions after that whenever I was in the area, but never spent another night at her house. Her husband was home on each occasion.

Until one day I arrived in the area, and rang her mobile number. No signal. I tried her office, and her secretary informed me that she had suddenly upped and left. She had evidently met a rich Arab in one of her hotel pick-ups, and just as suddenly had given up her job, her husband, and with her daughters she had eloped with him.

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers